Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81296 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by kushme: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=85613445] grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Goddamn it, how could you talk about a itchy d*ck. So, to you, it is fair for the greedy wifey to attack the side hungry chick... Stupid females always trying to blame the superior (man).
Be quiet or I put It in your mouth already. sad

After all, what are you guys truly good for?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Avast(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Brika:
It was a bitter pill to swallow as an unidentified woman embarrassed a lady after accusing her of having an affair with her husband.

The incident occurred at the Ikeja Shopping Mall on Jan. 4.

A video posted on twitter handle of “@khaleedtailors” explained it all as the accused lady could not utter a word or respond to the woman’s allegations.

According to reports, the woman accosted the lady after several warnings to leave her husband alone.

The incident got messier as the woman pulled off the lady’s wig to provoke her reaction but she still could not say a word to the woman.

She also called her a husband snatcher, yet, she kept her cool.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5eb4YyUoZU

https://mobile.twitter.com/khaleedtailors/status/1212817776320110593
80% of those useless girls taking that video are also dating someone husband too

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by therealMcCain: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
efavour:
yes, good she is disgraced.they should have videoed her very well so her market fall kpatakpata. Am sure she was warned but she refused to listen. React or not she is marked for life. Video saved until I see her pre wedding pics.

Marked by what? is Ese Walter not married?

You cant try that with some ladies, una go die there. That woman achieved nothing, absolutely nothing. Even if she backs off, another will take her place, how many is she going to confront?

The video is already on Social Media, that lady can get the woman arrested for assault.

lastly, such actions usually draw the man closer to the sidechic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Erastuslove: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
AND SHE REMOVED HER WIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by StarUp: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Before the husband married his wife didn't he know her character? forget that thing some men just can't zip up when they see women even if they are married,her husband is a cheat and am sure its not only one side b chick he has

Some women can hide their madness during courtship... Till you marry them cry
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by tfelicityk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
See assault... The evidence alone will fetch her more money...

Is that the quality of a good Wife and mother?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by IMASTEX: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
richesbhc:
Good for her, that how those small small girls will be breaking homes forgetting they will marry one day
Even when they say, it takes two to tangle?! You must have heard of some rubbers who went on a successful operation. How come that didn't motivate you to join. Life is about choice. The people involved are adults and should know what's best for them. If the so called wife keep up, she might end up been a casualty. The nature of my jobs takes me away from home most times, even with the cash & opportunity to misbehave with women. That has never entered my mind because of my personal decision. Her display shows what she will be doing to the man at home forgetting there are different ways to win a battle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Prettiedame:
Side chicks keep winning. Legal wives are bruised women with the Mrs title...
Olosho
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
These kind of women know the kind of side chick them dey fight. Make she go fight mad sidechick, the one wey dey sniff something make she burst her head for her. Mtchew.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Immarocks(f): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.

the side chick becomes wife and the circle continues.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Myself2(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okpa042:
Her mouth must be really smelling undecided

Aswear
She just made a smelling fool of herself.

But what is wrong with this stewpid wives always attacking their husband's mistresses instead of going to face their wayward hubbies

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by ScottDM1: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin All side-chicks deserve this grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Awoo88: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
VAR says the sidekick is married too!!!
The wife has every right to woman her territory!!!
She just lost her territory. The wife just Hansen the alleged side chic power over her husband. The man will want to over compensate the Chic. The woman na big fool
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Igbo girls and husband snatching are like 5 & 6.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Akuruoulo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I hope after her shameful attitude at the mall, she suceed in keeping her husband till death. I have seen men who left and never returned after such show of shame from their wives.
The woman looks like the women the book of proverbs 21:19 talked about.
A wise and Godly woman will not stoop so low to fight her husband concubine but rather, pray to God to win/have/arrest the soul/heart of her husband. If God can't have your husband, you as the wife can't have him either.
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

Nice opinion
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
Reading from the comments you will understand why women are said to be the biggest enemies of themselves.
The side Chic is recieving the most support. Big incentive for men to go out and cheat after all its a man's world.

As in, Im surprised o
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 8stargeneral: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
That woman is a clown
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by ashala(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!

SDFU
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
gotnel:

Remember that a man is entitled to two or more women as wives.
It's biblical, it's Islamic and our traditions and customs as Africans permits it.
Moreover, polygamous is natural.
Whatever anyone wants to say, you can not dispute all these facts.

Let every woman take notice, one man one wife is alien and man is just trying to conform where possible.

For those who are not bold enough to practice polygamy, let their wives know that another woman is somewhere sharing her man secretly.

its not Biblical. Just because the Bible gives allowances for it for cultural reasons, it doesnt mean God wants it for Christians.

If you check the instances in the Bible where polygamous relationships occurred you will see that God was using scripture to illustrate why its not a good idea.

An ideal Christian relationship is between one man and one woman, nothing more, nothing less
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cantonese:

Agreed absolutely.

But bros please take a close look at the wife. Her hair style is called Shuku, her nose like Zebrudaya (with utmost respect). And will you not call her dress nightgown?

Lol you must be crazy. Boubou that is the height of oriental fashions is nightgown

Would you say the same if the yellow woman was wearing it?

Didnt the man know how his wifes nose looked before marrying her, youre not serious at all smh

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Brika:
It was a bitter pill to swallow as an unidentified woman embarrassed a lady after accusing her of having an affair with her husband.

The incident occurred at the Ikeja Shopping Mall on Jan. 4.

A video posted on twitter handle of “@khaleedtailors” explained it all as the accused lady could not utter a word or respond to the woman’s allegations.

According to reports, the woman accosted the lady after several warnings to leave her husband alone.

The incident got messier as the woman pulled off the lady’s wig to provoke her reaction but she still could not say a word to the woman.

She also called her a husband snatcher, yet, she kept her cool.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5eb4YyUoZU

https://mobile.twitter.com/khaleedtailors/status/1212817776320110593

and people brought out their phones to record. do these kind of ladies exist today? if there is an issue like this, the person you have issues with is your husband, not the other lady!what if she is mistaken? what if she just listened to idle gossips? what if the man never told her he is married, that is even if the story is true. what if the lady got offended and beat her up mercilessly?

these kind of issues are handled in a better way. take the issue up with your husband. if that doesn't work, take it up to your both families and tell them to put themselves in your shoes. not everyone is unreasonable. she will surely find someone who will reason with her and take her side. if that doesn't work, she can consider other options.

cococandy bukatyne how do you see this?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Women attacking each other again!

Has she "talking to you"! her husband like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by larryking540: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
1kworks:
If what she was accused of is true, then I'd say she deserves the embarrassment she got.

There needs to be some kinda consequence for people who date married people (both males and females alike).
I believe that's the only way it will be curbed cos all these stories of how bad marriages are these days are scaring the shit outta the unmarried people who are eager to get married.

There is a solution and divorce is the solution
But the bad part of divorce is ,when the husband doesn't even have property that the woman can take along ,so last last we go learn to forgive ..
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
back2sender:

The husband snatcher is from the yeast grin and the woman is from the waste angry
some people are blaming the woman and the husband what about the young lady cant she huzzle legitimately without involving in immorals ?
All this slay queens are prostitutes eith formal or informal.

how do you know she is guilty?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Blackmiserable(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
lol, true. Men are born polygamous and whether we take it or not, that is the saddest truth. All those cheating women are only trying to be as bad as men as a consolation or in their effort to tame men by letting men know they can also cheat, but they cannot be as bad as men who are born explorers cry

Can you back up your claims. I'm not here to argue.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by piagetskinner(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maybe he likes yellow skinned women
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!

Someones sidechick as spoken .... by there comment we shall know dem
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Women should understand that it is in the nature of men to desire other women other than their wife, nothing can stop it, and as husband and wife age, the man will lose total interest sexually in the aging wife and will want to explore younger ladies with appealing body, especially if the man is financially well to do, it is inevitable and as a lady, if you cannot deal with it, stay single forever.

It is not peculiar to Nigerian men alone, it is a global practice or why do you think the wife of the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos divorced him It's as a result of cheating by Jeff, so don't say Nigerian men are scum, all men are naturally polygamous, only the fear of God and total commitment to God's teachings can make a man faithful to his wife till death.

So ladies if you can't handle the issue of your husband cheating, kindly divorce him and stop embarrassing yourself and your fellow ladies in the name of fighting for your husband abi marriage

If that was the case, why do these men date these women in secret? Why must they sneak?

Why dont nigerian men marry more than I woman from the start?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Skepticus: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aiyk2333:

the essence of marriage is procreation. the high time woman know this the better. men keep cheating and it keeps getting worse. I have a girlfriend of two years, I'm already tired, imagine being married for life

You don't need marriage to procreate.

If you intend to see other girls after marriage, don't bother getting married. Not getting married isn't a crime. You'll get all the pûssy you want till you are bored.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.