Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (38443 Views)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by sagieramos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
simplesearch:

Nothing in the link suggest abstinence from blood transfusion. When Adam and Eve sinned through disobedience in the book of Genesis, they had fig leaves for themselves to cover their unclothedness but when God came he killed animal and made them skin for proper covering- Gen 3:21. God is never against any procedure that will safeguard or prolong human life except when it tends toward glorifying the Devil. In the book of Acts the Apostles in Jerusalem commanded the brethren in Antioch to abstain from food polluted by idols, fornication, things strangle and blood, the apostles weren't talking about blood transfusion at all, but consumption of blood and other heathen practices that tends toward blood sacrifices which was a common practice among them in those days as they were mostly idol worshipers and revel in blood related activities,animal sacrifices and fornication which is part of their worship to the devil and provokes God, but having accepted Christ they had been taught the truth of the gospel and therefore commanded by the apostles to continue in it, it therefore has nothing to do with blood transfusion. God specifically commanded that human blood should not be eaten as meat or food because the life of man is in the blood, meaning it should not be toyed with, that's why it is a great injustice before God to shed human blood or terminate another persons life for any reason, either directly or through diabolical means, the murderer will never know peace again from that point forward, except where it is determine by the Government under it's Judicial system and must be seeing to be fair at all times as no one is above God's law.
But one exception which is so very prevalent and should be avoided or discouraged is where people come or are encouraged to donate blood for commercial purposes or monetary gain, this should be discouraged by all means possible. Donating blood should be free and strictly for saving lives, not for commercial or any other purpose, those coming to donate their blood in exchange for money should be disallowed, other incentives to enhance quick recovery and replenishment can be encouraged but not quantifying such in monetary value. Health practitioners who are neck deep in this ominous practices of trading in human blood should be cautious and weary of such act as God is not happy with such practices.
In conclusion, one deep and spiritual dimension to this issue is the fact that people who commit fornication are Satan worshiper as they indirectly deal in blood and will be so judge.

List of things we should avoid according to Act 15:20
but to write them to abstain from
things polluted by idols,
from sexual immorality,
from what is strangled,
and from blood.

Lev 17: 10 If any man of the house of Israel or any foreigner who is residing in your midst eats any sort of blood, I will certainly set my face against the one who is eating the blood, and I will cut him off from among his people. 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have given it on the altar for you to make atonement for yourselves, because it is the blood that makes atonement by means of the life in it. 12 That is why I have said to the Israelites: “None of you should eat blood, and no foreigner who is residing in your midst should eat blood.”

The bolded is clear enough to understand... Ingesting Chloroquine as tablet or through infusion would still result to the same allergic effect
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by sarkice(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Coldie:
If its left to me those parents won't get that baby back.
i strongly support you on this

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by raybaba97(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
sagieramos:

The Bible commands that we not ingest blood. So we should not accept whole blood or its primary components in any form, whether offered as food or as a transfusion. Note the following scriptures:

Genesis 9:4. God allowed Noah and his family to add animal flesh to their diet after the Flood but commanded them not to eat the blood. God told Noah: “Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat.” This command applies to all mankind from that time on because all are descendants of Noah.

Leviticus 17:14. “You must not eat the blood of any sort of flesh, because the soul of every sort of flesh is its blood. Anyone eating it will be cut off.” God viewed the soul, or life, as being in the blood and belonging to him. Although this law was given only to the nation of Israel, it shows how seriously God viewed the law against eating blood.

Acts 15:20. “Abstain . . . from blood.” God gave Christians the same command that he had given to Noah. History shows that early Christians refused to consume whole blood or even to use it for medical reasons.

Why does God command us to abstain from blood?
There are sound medical reasons to avoid blood transfusions. More important, though, God commands that we abstain from blood because what it represents is sacred to him.—Leviticus 17:11; Colossians 1:20.

– jw.org

I am usually a very polite and jovial fellow bit I must say this now that

Sir. you are a very stupid person.

Sit down and think, you hear me? Think and pray that if Jesus could give his blood and life for the salvation of the sins of all the world, who are you not to give a pint of yours for the sake of one man's life.

The whole point of Christianity is to do as Christ. whenever those bastards force something down your throat, stop swallowing bible verses and ask Jesus what he would have done if it was he.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by TruthHurts100: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
Oga, if you consider the "word of God as one", there wouldnt be the million dollars investment in writing out a JW special Bible.
"We are Christians"... Yet, if a JW man or woman marries a non-JW, he/she would be excommunicated by first his/her family, the members of the Kingdom Hall and other JWs.

Like I said, I respect Jehovah Witnesses. People who stick to a creed often command my respect. That they failed to convert me, after trying for over 25 years, does not mean that I do not respect them.

At least the "Special Bible" is not for sale. You did not mention the number of languages the "Special Bible" has been translated to.

Another lie, no one forces you that you must marry a JW. Good reasons not to marry a non JW has been explained. If you are not satisfied, then you can do whatever you want. But hey... You wouldn't be excommunicated sir. We don't discriminate, we just believe it's safer marrying someone with the same scriptural belief.

I won't marry a woman who celebrates pagan celebrations and festivals.
You can't drink from God's cup and still drink from that of demons.

And I wouldn't want to confuse and divide my children as to what to believe and what not to.

I really don't know where you got these lies.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:

At least the "Special Bible" is not for sale. You did not mention the number of languages the "Special Bible" has been translated to.

Another lie, no one forces you that you must marry a JW. Good reasons not to marry a non JW has been explained. If you are not satisfied, then you can do whatever you want. But hey... You wouldn't be excommunicated sir. We don't discriminate, we just believe it's safer marrying someone with the same scriptural belief.

I won't marry a woman who celebrates pagan celebrations and festivals.
You can't drink from God's cup and still drink from that of demons.

And I wouldn't want to confuse and divide my children as to what to believe and what not to.

I really don't know where you got these lies.

Oga, not marrying someone outside isnt the problem.
But demonising and treating like dirt a JW member who, in his democratic choice, decides to marry outside the sect is simply cult-like. Cant such individualist choices be respected?

Meanwhile, I hope you wont call this writer names? You will enjoy his article:
https://thescoopng.com/2019/04/25/the-jehovahs-witnesses-cult-tears-families-apart-heres-how-it-tore-mine/
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by TruthHurts100: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Of course people die.. It's not the medication that we take that Cures us but WILL OF ALLAH.. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take medications..

Take medications and pray to Allah to heal you..

If you have headache and you don't take medication and you die.. It's suicide.. Allah might punish you for it if HE wills..

So if the Bible tells someone not to touch or eat blood, then because he want to save his life he broke God's law... Even if he didn't die then... Wouldn't he still die later? Will he die as a Saint or a Sinner? How will God judge him.

We believe God has the power to bring people who obey God till the end back to life even if they die.

It's because these people don't believe in resurrection, that's why they can disobey God to save their lives now.

See them ooo... They want to go to heaven because this world is bad but they don't want to die.

They want to go to heaven ooo, but see as they are struggling hard to make money and amass plenty properties.... If God says oya it's time... What happens to all the properties and wealth?

Instead of spending their time in God's work... All they want is riches and positions.

We believe in aljana, paradise.... But these people don't believe in it.

It's wise to be obedient to good to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by TruthHurts100: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

But demonising and treating like dirt a JW member who, in his democratic choice, decides to marry outside the sect is simply cult-like. Cant such individualist choices be respected?

https://thescoopng.com/2019/04/25/the-jehovahs-witnesses-cult-tears-families-apart-heres-how-it-tore-mine/

I won't even contaminated myself by clicking on the link.

It's better you die believing in something that dying believing in nothing.

Jws won't marry non Jws and there's nothing you can do about it. We have scriptural grounds for it. But if you decide to marry outside... It's your choice... There will be restrictions but not excommunication. We have instances in the Bible where a woman who worship God was allowed to marry an outsider. So if you don't have the full knowledge about a matter, it's better to keep your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Babaheekmat: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:

So if the Bible tells someone not to touch or eat blood, then because he want to save his life he broke God's law... Even if he didn't die then... Wouldn't he still die later? Will he die as a Saint or a Sinner? How will God judge him.

We believe God has the power to bring people who obey God till the end back to life even if they die.

It's because these people don't believe in resurrection, that's why they can disobey God to save their lives now.

See them ooo... They want to go to heaven because this world is bad but they don't want to die.

They want to go to heaven ooo, but see as they are struggling hard to make money and amass plenty properties.... If God says oya it's time... What happens to all the properties and wealth?

Instead of spending their time in God's work... All they want is riches and positions.

Don't get it twisted..

Because we will die DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T LIVE OUR LIFE OR FOLLOW CREATORS RULE.

Sin is different from disbelief..

Eating animals blood is a sin.. But christianity is a hoax. So confusing it is.. All they have in it is sin and all sin leads to hell fire eternally..

This blood transfusion is probably a mistake in the translation by their Oga at the top. The problem is that they don't read or challenge their pastors..

There's no way you would read a bible and still be a Christian.. Absolutely no way..

But they follow their pastors gullibly

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I won't even contaminated myself by clicking on the link.

It's better you die believing in something that dying believing in nothing.

Jws won't marry non Jws and there's nothing you can do about it. We have scriptural grounds for it. But if you decide to marry outside... It's your choice... There will be restrictions but not excommunication. We have instances in the Bible where a woman who worship God was allowed to marry an outsider. So if you don't have the full knowledge about a matter, it's better to keep your peace.

lol.
I am certain you have read it in the past.
Fair enough.

Your attempt to deflect from my point is funny.
I do not give a hoot about the marriage principle of JWs.
It is the barbaric, savage, APC-like policy of demonising and villifying and excommunicating those JW who do it that I am concerned about.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by TruthHurts100: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Don't get it twisted..

Because we will die DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T LIVE OUR LIFE OR FOLLOW CREATORS RULE.

Sin is different from disbelief..

Eating animals blood is a sin.. But christianity is a hoax. So confusing it is.. All they have in it is sin and all sin leads to hell fire eternally..

This blood transfusion is probably a mistake in the translation by their Oga at the top. The problem is that they don't read or challenge their pastors..

There's no way you would read a bible and still be a Christian.. Absolutely no way..

But they follow their pastors gullibly

That is why we separate ourselves from them and e dey pepper dem.

They worship three gods, they said their God is evil that he will burn them in fire forever. Confused pastors, confused gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by earthsync(f): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrRhymes101:
Lol this thing is funny cos I read another case of a husband refusing to allow blood transfusion for his wife who was about to put to bed. She eventually died n the man remarried... He remarried a Catholic babe

I hope that man was charged for manslaughter wtf angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by sagieramos(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
raybaba97:

I am usually a very polite and jovial fellow bit I must say this now that

Sir. you are a very stupid person.

Sit down and think, you hear me? Think and pray that if Jesus could give his blood and life for the salvation of the sins of all the world, who are you not to give a pint of yours for the sake of one man's life.

The whole point of Christianity is to do as Christ. whenever those bastards force something down your throat, stop swallowing bible verses and ask Jesus what he would have done if it was he.

Lolzzz... You quickly result to an insult without proving otherwise to those Bible text I quoted... Well, TruthHurts100 quote is better meant for you

TruthHurts100:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by raybaba97(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
sagieramos:

Lolzzz... You quickly result to an insult without proving otherwise to those Bible text I quoted... Well, TruthHurts100 quote is better meant for you

No. I just have a problem with brainwashed zombies who are unable to think for themselves.

My advice is that whenever you pray, you ask God for wisdom. Maybe then you'll realize just how indoctrinated you have become.

There is in fact no difference between Jehovah's Witness and Islam. Both are indoctrinating cults without an ounce of thinking capacity
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by ATTemi: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
The parents should be jailed for attempting murder.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by sagieramos(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
raybaba97:

No. I just have a problem with brainwashed zombies who are unable to think for themselves.

My advice is that whenever you pray, you ask God for wisdom. Maybe then you'll realize just how indoctrinated you have become.

There is in fact no difference between Jehovah's Witness and Islam. Both are indoctrinating cults without an ounce of thinking capacity

You might need to do a personal research of having someone else blood mixed with your own blood; the risk and its complications on the long run.
The fact that you're dehydrated doesn't mean you should drink someone else saliva, talk more of a more complicated blood.

God is always wiser in every regards, and the instructions he gave regarding the use of blood is evidence he knows better than every physician.

Wait, are you aware that there are other means of performing surgery without the use of blood? It's known as bloodless surgery... Why are some doctors not promoting it? I guess is because it's less profitable to them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Jozzy4: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:

grin They are bunch of jokers
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by achorladey: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

All na TECHNICALITIES and DOCTRINES woven into SCRIPURES
Watchtower July 1 2004.........

(At 2 Corinthians 6:14, to whom is Paul referring when he uses the term “UNBELIEVERS”?

At 2 Corinthians 6:14, we read: “Do not become unevenly yoked with UNBELIEVERS.” If we look at the CONTEXT, it is EVIDENT that Paul is speaking of INDIVIDUALS who are CLEARLY NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION. This understanding is supported by other Bible verses that record Paul’s use of the term “UNBELIEVER” or “UNBELIEVERS.”............)

from the ABOVE context of 2 Corinthians 6:14 says........

UNBELIEVERS = INDIVIDUALS who are CLEARLY NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION.

Paragraphs three of the same ARTICLE of the cited watchtower concluding part has this.........

(However, Paul consistently applies the term “UNBELIEVER” to INDIVIDUALS who, as mentioned above, are NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION, which is made up of “BELIEVERS IN THE LORD.)

From here UNBELIEVERS = INDIVIDUALS who, as mentioned above, are NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION = UNBELIEVERS IN THE LORD.

From here on the SCENARIOS comes to PLAY.........still on the same ARTICLE..........

(What, though, of INDIVIDUALS who study the Bible and associate with the Christian congregation? What of those who are UNBAPTIZED PUBLISHERS*? ARE THEY UNBELIEVERS? NO. Individuals who have accepted the truth of the good news and are progressing steadily toward baptism should NOT BE CALLED UNBELIEVERS. (Romans 10:10; 2 Corinthians 4:13)..............

*unbaptized publisher an official term used by the JWS to classify those who are not a BAPTIZED member or interested ones who associate with them.

Issues arising as it concerns what can be YOKED and NOT YOKED Matthew 19:6 and 2 Corinthians 6:14

2 Corinthians 6:14Do not become UNEVENLY YOKED with UNBELIEVERS. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness?

Matthew 19:6.....So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has YOKED TOGETHER, let no man put apart.”

As it were from this junction the TECHNICALITIES states a BAPTIZED member of JWS and unbaptized members of JWS are not UNBELIEVERS. Therefore, CAN THEY BE YOKED? 2 Corinthians 6:14 and Matthew 19:6 will aid your answers.

Side QUESTION..... are those WHO associate with the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION still be SAID to be NO PART of the CHRISTIAN the CONGREGATION?

Part two loading..........

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20040701/Questions-From-Readers/
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

Watchtower July 1 2004.........

(At 2 Corinthians 6:14, to whom is Paul referring when he uses the term “UNBELIEVERS”?

At 2 Corinthians 6:14, we read: “Do not become unevenly yoked with UNBELIEVERS.” If we look at the CONTEXT, it is EVIDENT that Paul is speaking of INDIVIDUALS who are CLEARLY NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION. This understanding is supported by other Bible verses that record Paul’s use of the term “UNBELIEVER” or “UNBELIEVERS.”............)

from the ABOVE context of 2 Corinthians 6:14 says........

UNBELIEVERS = INDIVIDUALS who are CLEARLY NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION.

Paragraphs three of the same ARTICLE of the cited watchtower concluding part has this.........

(However, Paul consistently applies the term “UNBELIEVER” to INDIVIDUALS who, as mentioned above, are NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION, which is made up of “BELIEVERS IN THE LORD.)

From here UNBELIEVERS = INDIVIDUALS who, as mentioned above, are NO PART of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION = UNBELIEVERS IN THE LORD.

From here on the SCENARIOS comes to PLAY.........still on the same ARTICLE..........

(What, though, of INDIVIDUALS who study the Bible and associate with the Christian congregation? What of those who are UNBAPTIZED PUBLISHERS*? ARE THEY UNBELIEVERS? NO. Individuals who have accepted the truth of the good news and are progressing steadily toward baptism should NOT BE CALLED UNBELIEVERS. (Romans 10:10; 2 Corinthians 4:13)..............

*unbaptized publisher an official term used by the JWS to classify those who are not a BAPTIZED member or interested ones who associate with them.

Issues arising as it concerns what can be YOKED and NOT YOKED Matthew 19:6 and 2 Corinthians 6:14

2 Corinthians 6:14Do not become UNEVENLY YOKED with UNBELIEVERS. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness?

Matthew 19:6.....So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has YOKED TOGETHER, let no man put apart.”

As it were from this junction the TECHNICALITIES states a BAPTIZED member of JWS and unbaptized members of JWS are not UNBELIEVERS. Therefore, CAN THEY BE YOKED? 2 Corinthians 6:14 and Matthew 19:6 will aid your answers.

Side QUESTION..... are those WHO associate with the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION still be SAID to be NO PART of the CHRISTIAN the CONGREGATION?

Part two loading..........

LOL.

Another deflection again.
I have no more to say to you.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by achorladey: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.

Do read again and see why the post was made or perhaps wait for the PART TWO........
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

Do read again and see why the post was made or perhaps wait for the PART TWO........

When people continually deflect from clearly identified issues, it is normally a waste of time engaging with them.
I am sure you and I agree on this.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by mormoney85(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
TheEnygma:
Religion has become a major problem in this continent
my problem is if they can't obey or take advice from doctors why visit hospitals in th first place

if u know that ritual is a sin then don't visit the shrines because that's what they do down there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
ATTemi:
The parents should be jailed for attempting murder.

You wey get all the evidence say the parents attempted a crime, you go jail them nau....
You just dey rant anyhow for matter wey you get zero proof.
Bigots everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
mormoney85:
my problem is if they can't obey or take advice from doctors why visit hospitals in th first place

if u know that ritual is a sin then don't visit the shrines because that's what they do down there

You're misinformed about this matter. Get your facts right.
There are many effective modes of treatment for jaundice in children, but the OPD got a
Court order to administer a form of treatment that is unacceptable to the child's parents...
The parents have the moral and legal rights to choose an effective mode of treatment that is best for their child.
The doctors and the govt officials were simply overzealous...
With out resort to the Court, the matter could have be handled in another way that will still give proper and effective medical care for the speedy recovery of the child.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by achorladey: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.

Article continues.........

(No, that is not wise. Why not? Because of the direct counsel Paul gave regarding Christian widows. Paul wrote: “She is free to be married to whom she wants, only in the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 7:39) In harmony with that counsel, dedicated Christians are urged to seek marriage mates only among those who are “in the Lord.”)

A NO answer given to the SCENARIO that a BAPTIZED member of JWS cannot get married or pursue COURTSHIP with an UNBAPTIZED MEMBER of JWS not to talk of a member of another CHRISTIAN denomination.

Why the NO response? Simply because of 1 Corinthians 7:39 with keywords MARRY ONLY IN THE LORD as captured in that ARTICLE above. So who is IN the LORD and who IS NOT in the LORD.

The article responds..............

When does one become a “SLAVE in the LORD”? That happens when he willingly does what a slave has to do and disowns himself. Jesus explains: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me.” (Matthew 16:24) A person begins to follow Christ and fully subject himself to the will of God when he DEDICATES himself to God. Thereafter, he OFFERS himself for BAPTISM and becomes an ORDAINED MINISTER with an approved standing before Jehovah God. * So, then, to ‘marry in the Lord’ means to marry someone who has demonstrated that he is TRULY A BELIEVER, a DEDICATED “SLAVE of GOD and of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.”​—James 1:1.

WHO IS IN THE LORD = Someone WHO SUBJECT to GOD/CHRIST( dedicated/BAPTIZED/ORDAINED MINISTER)

So madridsta007, I believe why you brought this out is this captured in YOUR previous post that ......JWS should HAVE his democratic choice, BE free to marry OUTSIDE or WITHIN his/her DENOMINATION and NOT be DEMONIZED.

To support YOUR POSITION...........

the question you need to ask JWS out there is WHY are they not MARRYING other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS from the DEFINITION of THOSE (in the LORD) captured in this ARTICLE? as pasted in this post up there.

After all, there are many who have SUBJECTED themselves to GOD and CHRIST/ dedicated/ordained/BAPTIZED ministers of GOD in other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS e.g CAC, Redeemed e.t.c

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
sagieramos:

List of things we should avoid according to Act 15:20
but to write them to abstain from
things polluted by idols,
from sexual immorality,
from what is strangled,
and from blood.

Lev 17: 10 If any man of the house of Israel or any foreigner who is residing in your midst eats any sort of blood, I will certainly set my face against the one who is eating the blood, and I will cut him off from among his people. 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have given it on the altar for you to make atonement for yourselves, because it is the blood that makes atonement by means of the life in it. 12 That is why I have said to the Israelites: “None of you should eat blood, and no foreigner who is residing in your midst should eat blood.”

The bolded is clear enough to understand... Ingesting Chloroquine as tablet or through infusion would still result to the same allergic effect

Why do you guys love hiding the fact that that law was made for animals meant for food and sacrifice?

God loved the life of the animals so much that he said humans should kill them (take their life ) for food and to be used as sacrifice for him. Lol
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by achorladey: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

When people continually deflect from clearly identified issues, it is normally a waste of time engaging with them.
I am sure you and I agree on this.

I don't have issues with the your comments here at all. You will get the point I am trying to make when you read the part 2
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
sagieramos:

You might need to do a personal research of having someone else blood mixed with your own blood; the risk and its complications on the long run.
The fact that you're dehydrated doesn't mean you should drink someone else saliva, talk more of a more complicated blood.

God is always wiser in every regards, and the instructions he gave regarding the use of blood is evidence he knows better than every physician.

Wait, are you aware that there are other means of performing surgery without the use of blood? It's known as bloodless surgery... Why are some doctors not promoting it? I guess is because it's less profitable to them

Lies as usual. No wonder you guys guys love committing suicide and killing your babies because you want to obey your jehovah aka gb aka leaders that said you should not accept a medical procedure called blood transfusion.

Last last you will die waiting for armageddon just like your founding fathers died waiting for armageddon too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by madridsta007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

Article continues.........

(No, that is not wise. Why not? Because of the direct counsel Paul gave regarding Christian widows. Paul wrote: “She is free to be married to whom she wants, only in the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 7:39) In harmony with that counsel, dedicated Christians are urged to seek marriage mates only among those who are “in the Lord.”)

A NO answer given to the SCENARIO that a BAPTIZED member of JWS cannot get married or pursue COURTSHIP with an UNBAPTIZED MEMBER of JWS not to talk of a member of another CHRISTIAN denomination.

Why the NO response? Simply because of 1 Corinthians 7:39 with keywords MARRY ONLY IN THE LORD as captured in that ARTICLE above. So who is IN the LORD and who IS NOT in the LORD.

The article responds..............

When does one become a “SLAVE in the LORD”? That happens when he willingly does what a slave has to do and disowns himself. Jesus explains: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and continually follow me.” (Matthew 16:24) A person begins to follow Christ and fully subject himself to the will of God when he DEDICATES himself to God. Thereafter, he OFFERS himself for BAPTISM and becomes an ORDAINED MINISTER with an approved standing before Jehovah God. * So, then, to ‘marry in the Lord’ means to marry someone who has demonstrated that he is TRULY A BELIEVER, a DEDICATED “SLAVE of GOD and of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.”​—James 1:1.

WHO IS IN THE LORD = Someone WHO SUBJECT to GOD/CHRIST( dedicated/BAPTIZED/ORDAINED MINISTER)

So madridsta007, I believe why you brought this out is this captured in YOUR previous post that ......JWS should HAVE his democratic choice, BE free to marry OUTSIDE or WITHIN his/her DENOMINATION and NOT be DEMONIZED.

To support YOUR POSITION...........

the question you need to ask JWS out there is WHY are they not MARRYING other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS from the DEFINITION of THOSE (in the LORD) captured in this ARTICLE? as pasted in this post up there.

After all, there are many who have SUBJECTED themselves to GOD and CHRIST/ dedicated/ordained/BAPTIZED ministers of GOD in other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS e.g CAC, Redeemed e.t.c

You seem not to (intentionally) get my point.
JWs do marry outside the sect.
This happens.

However, the member who does this is ALWAYS despised, excommunicated, demonised and treated like scum even by his/her own immediate family, who are JWs. I know one particular person who went into mental depression because of this. He could stand being demonised by his Kingdom Hall members.
But by his own family? Father? Mother? He went into mental depression. In and out of the psychiatry ward.
It was serious. Yet the excommunication continued.
There is no defence for this, my dear sir. If it is sin, as it appears to be, Jesus indeed showed us how he hate the sin, but absolutely loves the sinner.
There is NO defence for this. None, whatsoever.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:

That is why we separate ourselves from them and e dey pepper dem.

They worship three gods, they said their God is evil that he will burn them in fire forever. Confused pastors, confused gullible followers.

You people have to go all the way to kill your selves and your babies in order to show that you are obedient to your almighty sky daddy called jehovah.

Is that one jehovah? Yeye jehovah.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
madridsta007:

**1)
**2)
BIG LIE.

In my congregation, there are brothers and sisters whose spouses are not JWs , there is nothing like "demonising and treating like dirt a JW member" for their choice of a marriage mate.

The writer of the link you shared is simply looking for excuses to ridicule JWs & our Bible based beliefs.

A1***

JWs are not responsible for the issues in his family.
Can two (a family) walk together unless they have agreed? Amos 3:3.
Also, did Cain and Abel agree to walk together? Gen4:3-8.
Did all the sons of Israel team up with Moses? Numbers 16:1-3,19-35.

"Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth,I came to bring, not peace, but the sword," Jesus said. Matt 10:32-39.
Between obedience to Jehovah & family ties,choose one. Joshua 24:15. JWs choose Jehovah,who wan vex,make him vex...

His 1975 claims amounts to over flogging a dead horse.
Jesus followers predicted that " the kingdom of God will arrive IMMEDIATELY" Luke 19:11. John 16:16-18.
This is year 2020, did the kingdom come immediately ? The man is saying too,that Jesus disciples are cults.
Without faith,it is impossible to please Jehovah.
The writer has made his choice,his siblings made theirs.
No be by force.....
Live and let live.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Seun:
This is highly commendable. I hope they don't stop at rescuing babies. Children of all ages in similar circumstances should be rescued. We cannot let children die in the name of religion. A child’s right to live is more important than her parents‘ right to impose their religious beliefs on her.

If you have a similar case to report, you can call the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender on this toll-free number: 07080601080 or mail opdlagos@yahoo.com.

It will become really difficult now to have similar case to be reported about Jehovah's Witnesses refusal to take blood!

WHY?

Because throughout the world we have specialized health professionals in our midst, they're called Hospital Liaison Committee (HLC), they're supposed to be contacted in such serious cases. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognises this committee globally and they're working hand in hand to administer bloodless forms of treatment!

Remember the case of Serena Williams, it's this committee that was contacted to help in providing bloodless forms of treatment for her.

So it was the fault of the child's parents, this case wouldn't have been heard at all because the child will be given the best form of treatment WITHOUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION! smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It will become really difficult now to have similar case to be reported about Jehovah's Witnesses refusal to take blood!

WHY?

Because throughout the world we have specialized health professionals in our midst, they're called Hospital Liaison Committee (HLC), they're supposed to be contacted in such serious cases. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognises this committee globally and they're working hand in hand to administer bloodless forms of treatment!

Remember the case of Serena Williams, it's this committee that was contacted to help in providing bloodless forms of treatment for her.

So it was the fault of the child's parents, this case wouldn't have been heard at all because the child will be given the best form of treatment WITHOUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION! smiley

You people will not talk about the children and the people that died after they refused blood transfusion o. Only the obviously healthy people who had blood transfusion.

You jws are all endangered species. See people justifying killing of babies. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / I Wonder If There Is A God / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.