Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (38440 Views)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
CG
Niflheim:
Only a brainless bastard and an "anti-scientific senseless buffoon" will prevent a baby from having a blood transfusion!!!
Only a brainwashed fool believes that blood transfusions is the cure all for every pediatric health issue. grin grin
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
MOSICATED5:
The JW are thoroughly brain washed cultist. They would rather do anything to other the watchtower than obey the Bible. To them the watchtower explanation superceded the clear Bible explanation. Thanks to the Lagos state GOV
You are the brainwashed one here because in your copy of the Bible you were instructed to desist from taking the blood of any creature ( whether man or animal) into your body.
Blood transfusions,blood oath covenants amounts to violation of God's righteous laws.
(Lev17:14. Acts15:28-29).
Quantirinu to lie & deceive yourself.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
SexytorresE:
I won’t stop commenting bad about this demonic name called religion. Belief wound them there. How can one be so foolish and brainwashed to that extend? If prayers work, all patients wound have been taken to that foolish place called church and not hospitals. But their brain is blocked and dead already they wouldn’t knw . I weep cry
Weep for your delusion.
Leviticus 17:14 . Acts 15:28-29. Acts5:29.
Hebrews 11:17-19. Matt 10:32-39 no dey your Bible?
Nairaland churchians everywhere.
You dey deceive yourself
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
statusquoante:

Blood transfusion is not equivalent to eating blood.

When something is eaten, either directly or by any other means, the aim is for the body to consume it for its nourishment.

Sooner or later, the body will have to eat again as what was previously eaten would have already been consumed.

Aside food, drugs can also be consumed directly or by any other means. When this happens, the drug performs its work in the body and eventually disappears with time.

But in the case of blood transfusion, the blood is NEVER consumed by the body. Rather, the body uses it for sustenance. The fellow who got the blood may never need another blood transfusion till death except the need arises.

Hence, blood transfusion should never be equated to blood consumption as the body never consumes the blood it receives. Rather it uses it for sustenance of life.

It is similar to organ transplant where the organ is used by the recipient for as long as the fellow is alive or the organ remains functional.

In summary, JWs are totally wrong on the issue of blood transfusion as they have simply turned the Bible on its head.

Pathetic!

Your body doesn't consume the food or drugs you ingest into your system,its not for sustenance of your life.....
You only consume them for fancy , same way you can ingest blood transfusions for fancy
grin grin grin grin.

Hebrews 11:17-19. Matt 10:32-39. Phil2:8 no dey your Bible?

You dey deceive yourself
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Janosky:

Your body doesn't consume the food or drugs you ingest into your system,its not for sustenance of your life.....
You only consume them for fancy , same way you can ingest blood transfusions for fancy
grin grin grin grin.

You dey deceive yourself

Baby killer, so it's your jehovah that gave you this explanation on consumption of blood through veins abi?

From do not eat blood of animals to the body consume blood through transfusion. E get wetin we no go see or hear on in the name of religion?

Terrorists: I bomb people because of my religious beliefs (my god says so so I must obey him) so I will wake up in heaven and have 7 virgins to myself.

Jw : I will choose the option kill my children and my self instead of accepting blood transfusion because of my religious beliefs because I/my child will wake up in paradise earth and live forever

Christians: I have a god who wouldn't want me to kill myself or my child because of any religious beliefs

Atheist: I can't kill myself for anyone.

Who are the sick psychopaths in all these groups?
Answer: terrorists and jw.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Janosky:

Weep for your delusion.
You dey deceive yourself

So you didn't read the part that said that it's blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice abi?

Una no go kill person with laugh

Jehovah respected the blood of animals than the life of the animals: they killed the animals for food and sacrifice while their blood was sacred.

Your jehovah respects the blood of humans blood transfusion (humans who do not get killed or used for sacrifice) more than the lives of his followers as they and their children's lives are taken because of the refusal of blood transfusion.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Janosky:

You are the brainwashed one here because in your copy of the Bible you were instructed to desist from taking the blood of any creature ( whether man or animal) into your body.
Blood transfusions,blood oath covenants amounts to violation of God's righteous laws.
(Lev17:14. Acts15:28-29).
Quantirinu to lie & deceive yourself.

At least they where specific of the creature. It was the creatures they killed for food

Lev 17

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the Israelites and say to them: ‘This is what the Lord has commanded: 3 [b]Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox,[a] a lamb or a goat in [/b]the camp or outside of it 4 instead of bringing it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to present it as an offering to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord—that person shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; they have shed blood and must be cut off from their people. 5 This is so the Israelites will bring to the Lord the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the Lord, at the entrance to the tent of meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings. 6 The priest is to splash the blood against the altar of the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting and burn the fat as an aroma pleasing to the Lord. 7 They must no longer offer any of their sacrifices to the goat idols[b] to whom they prostitute themselves. This is to be a lasting ordinance for them and for the generations to come.’

8 “Say to them: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice 9 and does not bring it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to sacrifice it to the Lord must be cut off from the people of Israel.

10 “‘I will set my face against any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.[c] 12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

15 “‘[b]Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals [/b]must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean. 16 But if they do not wash their clothes and bathe themselves, they will be held responsible.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin.

You dey deceive yourself

I can bet that you have never read the whole of leviticus 17
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Janosky:
CG
Only a brainwashed fool believes that blood transfusions is the cure all for every pediatric health issue.

Unfortunately he doesn't believe that blood transfusions is the cure for all pediatric health issues therefore he isn't a brainwashed fool.

Is only a brainwashed fool that believes that blood transfusion never saves lives. Therefore you are.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Maximus69:

What about if you have a better form of treatment that won't required BLOOD TRANSFUSION and authorized/endorsed by the World Health Organization (W.H.O)? wink

Because one treatment worked on healthy normal birth weight baby with no absolute indication for EBT then it will work for very sick preterm low birth weight baby who meets absolute criteria for getting an exchange blood transfusion.

I no fit laugh. One form of treatment for everybody both sick and well.

When illiterate who had no formal education, knowledge of medicine, no access to medical journals or research work, no access to information about medical procedures and no access to internet makes a law that affects the lives of people he is guiding, they tend to die from his mistakes.

Nathan knorr banned blood transfusion, vaccination and organ transplant the same time.

I think the leaders after him had grandchildren that needed to get immunized and also had wives who needed to get organ transplant so the legalized those ones. Then casualties were less than what you had for blood transfusion
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by SexytorresE(f): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
I
Janosky:

Weep for your delusion.
You dey deceive yourself
my frd pls go to bed
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Because one treatment worked on healthy normal birth weight baby with no absolute indication for EBT then it will work for very sick preterm low birth weight baby who meets absolute criteria for getting an exchange blood transfusion.

When illiterate who had no formal education, knowledge of medicine, no access to medical journals or research work, no access to information about medical procedures and no access to internet makes a law that affects the lives of people he is guiding, they tend to die from his mistakes.

Nathan knorr banned blood transfusion, vaccination and organ transplant the same time.

I think the leaders after him had grandchildren that needed to get immunized and also had wives who needed to get organ transplant so the legalized those ones. Then casualties were less than what you had for blood transfusion
Don't have your time Sir! wink
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Unfortunately he doesn't believe that blood transfusions is the cure for all pediatric health issues therefore he isn't a brainwashed fool.

Is only a brainwashed fool that believes that blood transfusion never saves lives. Therefore you are.
JWs post here dey pain you for brain.
Pathetic bigot.. Lols.

Blood transfusions destroys lives too.

Blood transfusions couldn't save the best male tennis player of African descent and even his mother.
Ode !!

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/13/world/scandal-over-tainted-blood-widens-in-france.html

...Just confess what's in your heart- hairyrapunzel seems desperate to suck blood, hiding under the cover of blood transfusions. You should be placed on strict surveillance to make sure you no thief people blood...
That your mumu no go ever fit save you.

Only a pathetic brainwashed mumu believes that blood transfusions doesn't destroys lives.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

https://www.nairaland.com/1576105/blood-transfusionswhat-doctorsare-saying

Shame on you bigot.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

I had an EBT done o. Thank God my parents are not zombies and didn't join jw I for be slowpoke by now.

You already are,tay tayyy!!!
But you would never voluntarily submit to psychiatric evaluation....

Consult a clinical psychologist and request for a professional analysis of your posts on this forum, they would gleefully book a space for you immediately at Yaba left.

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin.

You dey deceive yourself

In case my previous post was too hard for you to comprehend, here's the summary:

Blood transfusion is NEVER blood consumption.

The Bible only frowns at blood consumption.

JW is a devious sect cum cult...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Janosky:

You already are,tay tayyy!!!
But you would never voluntarily submit to psychiatric evaluation....

Consult a clinical psychologist and request for a professional analysis of your posts on this forum, they would gleefully book a space for you immediately at Yaba left.

If I were a zombie I wouldn't have the sense to know that I can think independently like some brainwashed robotic zombies are.

You that said your jehovah say you should choose pathway of death for yourself and your child rather than accept allogenic blood transfusion is a bigger zombie than I am.

Your jehovah loves his followers to accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components from blood donated by wicked/worldly/evil/unrighteous people lol

Jokers
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
statusquoante:

In case my previous post was too hard for you to comprehend, here's the summary:

Blood transfusion is NEVER blood consumption.

The Bible only frowns at blood consumption.

JW is a devious sect cum cult...
Blood transfusion and taking of blood oath is no difference...
Where does the ingested blood goes ?

When you ingest drugs or other liquids Intravenously , na where e dey enter?
I no know why so called educated people shy away from being honest ?

Enjoy your delusion.
Congratulations!
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Hairyrapunzel :
I had an EBT done o. Thank God my
parents are not zombies and didn't
join jw I for be slowpoke by now.

If I were a zombie I wouldn't have the sense to know that I can think independently like some brainwashed robotic zombies are.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486648/what-spiritual-implication-blood-transfusion

Tay tayyy You collect & harbour various issues wey you dey manifest for this forum... Lols
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Janosky:

https://www.nairaland.com/3486648/what-spiritual-implication-blood-transfusion

Tay tayyy You collect & harbour various issues wey you dey manifest for this forum... Lols

Last last your jehovah told you to accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components gotten from blood donated by wicked/worldly/unrighteous/evil people and reject allogenic blood transfusion.

Your jehovah told you that the blood of humans is more important than their lives because blood of animals is more important than their life (you kill the animals for food and sacrifice)

We are saying the same thing
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Janosky:

Enjoy your delusion.
Congratulations!
anus as faeces while blood transfusion is taken to the heart as blood and pumped to brain heart and other organs in the body.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Janosky:

JWs post here dey pain you for brain.
Pathetic bigot.. Lols.

Blood transfusions destroys lives too.

Blood transfusions couldn't save the best male tennis player of African descent and even his mother.
Ode !!

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/13/world/scandal-over-tainted-blood-widens-in-france.html

...Just confess what's in your heart- hairyrapunzel seems desperate to suck blood, hiding under the cover of blood transfusions. You should be placed on strict surveillance to make sure you no thief people blood...
That your mumu no go ever fit save you.

Only a pathetic brainwashed mumu believes that blood transfusions doesn't destroys lives.

All medical procedures or treatment have complications. I understand that there are people who came down with complications in 1985 but modern medicine has developed ways in which we can screen blood more effectively adverse effects from blood borne diseases are rare now.

And by the way is it medical complications that stopped you from taking blood? I thought your jehovah aka leaders say jehovah say you guys should reject blood transfusion and even for your babies?
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Janosky:

Enjoy your delusion.
Congratulations!

Stop being recalcitrant!

The main purpose of blood transfusion is not for the body to consume the blood but to be sustained by it. The old blood doesn't consume the new blood. Rather, both blend together to sustain the body. So where does blood oath come in here

Blood eaten is for consumption which the Bible is against.

Drugs and others transfused into the body via the blood is for the body to consume them. They don't remain in the blood forever.

This is simple enough nah... embarassed
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Stop being recalcitrant!

The main purpose of blood transfusion is not for the body to consume the blood but to be sustained by it. The old blood doesn't consume the new blood. Rather, both blend together to sustain the body. So where does blood oath come in here

Blood eaten is for consumption which the Bible is against.

Drugs and others transfused into the body via the blood is for the body to consume them. They don't remain in the blood forever.

This is simple enough nah... embarassed

It may seem simple but the TRUTH is it's not as simple as you think!

Note how God talked about abstinence from blood in the Old Testament. God said "the life of each creature is in it's blood" Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:14

But while dealing with BORN AGAIN Christians, the holy spirit emphatically said "it's a warning related to HEALTH" Act 15:28-29

The world today is filled with all sort of occurrences like conjoined babies, half man half beast, babies born without some body parts and so on. Of course this is the result of mixing the blood of LIVING creatures! Leviticus 17:14

So if you're now putting all your trust in what this medical practitioners are experimenting in their laboratories {146:3} remember they failed to know how deadly diseases like HIV, AIDS, EBOLA, LASA FEVER and so on came. Leviticus 11:40

They only start looking for cures much later after such disease have claimed thousands of lives, then they'll come up with stupid arguments to tell you "this is the cause".
Well Jehovah's Witnesses strongly believe in the adage that says "Prevention is a million times better than cure!" Proverbs 22:3, 27:12
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

It may seem simple but the TRUTH is it's not as simple as you think!

Note how God talked about abstinence from blood in the Old Testament. God said "the life of each creature is in it's blood" Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:14

But while dealing with BORN AGAIN Christians, the holy spirit emphatically said "it's a warning related to HEALTH" Act 15:28-29

The world today is filled with all sort of occurrences like conjoined babies, half man half beast, babies born without some body parts and so on. Of course this is the result of mixing the blood of LIVING creatures! Leviticus 17:14

So if you're now putting all your trust in what this medical practitioners are experimenting in their laboratories {146:3} remember they failed to know how deadly diseases like HIV, AIDS, EBOLA, LASA FEVER and so on came. Leviticus 11:40

They only start looking for cures much later after such disease have claimed thousands of lives that they'll come up with stupid arguments to tell you "this is the cause".
Well Jehovah's Witnesses strongly believe in the adage that says "Prevention is a million times better than cure!" Proverbs 22:3, 27:12

At least you have agreed that blood transfusion is not the same as blood consumption which the Bible is strongly against.

Every other thing you typed is mere conjecture. You can't pin anything authoritatively in on blood transfusion. People who are on the verge of death get blood transfused into them and live. That is the case in this thread. No sin!

The blood to be transfused is properly screened to be sure it is safe for the recipient. So your medically induced fears should be allayed.

What else
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

At least you have agreed that blood transfusion is not the same as blood consumption which the Bible is strongly against.

Every other thing you typed is mere conjecture. You can't pin anything authoritatively in blood transfusion. People who are on the verge of death get blood transfused into them and live. That is the case in this thread. No sin!

The blood to be transfused is properly screened to be sure it is safe for the recipient. So your medically induced fears should be allayed.

What else

Humans can never understand what is contained in the blood of each creature that makes it special as God's word specifically warned saying "the life of each creature IS IN IT'S BLOOD" no matter what they used in SCREENING it!

Moreover the World Health Organization never i repeat NEVER endorsed blood transfusion as a PERFECT means of treatment! That's why it's a CRIME before W.H.O (World Health Organization) if a patient in any part of the earth refuses blood transfusion only to be administered by force!
The health minister in that country must answer for such case because it's in the tenets of the organization not to administer any form of treatment that's not globally endorsed by W.H.O.

And for your information, health professionals themselves will NEVER opt for blood transfusion, rather they'll go for bloodless treatment!

So we are not arguing that whoever feels like it's OK shouldn't take it, but we will opt for alternative treatment instead of using BLOOD!
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Humans can never understand what is contained in the blood of each creature that makes it special as God's word specifically warned saying "the life of each creature IS IN IT'S BLOOD" no matter what they used in SCREENING it!

Moreover the World Health Organization never i repeat NEVER endorsed blood transfusion as a PERFECT means of treatment! That's why it's a CRIME before W.H.O (World Health Organization) if a patient in any part of the earth refuses blood transfusion only to be administered by force!
The health minister in that country must answer for such case because it's in the tenets of the organization not to administer any form of treatment that's not globally endorsed by W.H.O.

And for your information, health professionals themselves will NEVER opt for blood transfusion, rather they'll go for bloodless treatment!

So we are not arguing that whoever feels like it's OK shouldn't take it, but we will opt for alternative treatment instead of using BLOOD!

We are gradually arriving at the same position.

JW position on blood transfusion is not because it is a sin before God. Rather, it's because of other 'ethical' reasons.

So you people should allow your members choose if it is okay by them or not to undergo blood transfusion and not make it look like they are committing sin by taking in blood when in dire need of it.

Not so

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Seun(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Is the life of an animal in it's blood, though? What does that even mean? If you drink an animal's blood, will you live longer because of the life in it?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

We are gradually arriving at the same position.

JW position on blood transfusion is not because it is a sin before God. Rather, it's because of other 'ethical' reasons.

So you people should allow your members choose if it is okay by them or not to undergo blood transfusion and not make it look like they are committing sin by taking in blood when in dire need of it.

Not so

At this junction it's appropriate to explain what SIN means from God's viewpoint!

SIN means what will eventually lead to your death if you continue doing it!

Our God said taking in blood IS A SIN, and anyone who indulge in the act SHOULD BE KILLED! Leviticus 17:14

The reason for killing such persons is to avoid the spread of deadly diseases! Leviticus 17:15

But since you want to go logical, i need to come to your level to prove that whatever protrudes out of his month is LOGICAL {Isaiah 48:17-18} unlike what atheists like Seun do think! smiley

When God gave the Israelites this strange rules, all other nations around do eat blood and they still live, any Israelite who feels like eating blood is free to leave the camp of God's people to join others who do eat blood. Nobody will castigate them their. But in the midst of God's holy nation whoever is caught doing it will be STONED TO DEATH WITHOUT FAIL!

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't FORCING anyone to remain in our midst, there are thousands of religious groups out there that will gladly embrace blood eaters and takers.

So the choice is there for anyone to make! smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Seun:
Is the life of an animal in it's blood, though? What does that even mean? If you drink an animal's blood, will you live longer because of the life in it?

It's things of the spirit my friend {1Corinthians 2:14} it has NOTHING to do with atheists like you!

Meanwhile true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have what it takes to examine every other religionists around us because we can prove them wrong IN THEIR OWN REASONING but none of them can dare to do the same with Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Corinthians 2:15

Do you know why?

Well our righteousness (power of discernment) is from the most intelligent personality in the whole universe! Isaiah 54:17

His name is JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

At this junction it's appropriate to explain what SIN means from God's viewpoint!

SIN means what will eventually lead to your death if you continue doing it!

Our God said taking in blood IS A SIN, and anyone who indulge in the act SHOULD BE KILLED! Leviticus 17:14

The reason for killing such persons is to avoid the spread of deadly diseases! Leviticus 17:15

But since you want to go logical, i need to come to your level to prove that whatever protrudes out of his month is LOGICAL {Isaiah 48:17-18} unlike what atheists like Seun do think! smiley

When God gave the Israelites this strange rules, all other nations around do eat blood and they still live, any Israelite who feels like eating blood is free to leave the camp of God's people to join others who do eat blood. Nobody will castigate them their. But in the midst of God's holy nation whoever is caught doing it will be STONED TO DEATH WITHOUT FAIL!

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't FORCING anyone to remain in our midst, there are thousands of religious groups out there that will gladly embrace blood eaters and takers.

So the choice is there for anyone to make! smiley

Not all sins lead to death - 1 John 5:17

And we have agreed that blood transfusion is not the same as blood consumption which actually is the sin.

JW forcing its members to die willfully rather than undergo blood transfusion where it is direly needed like it was in the OP of this thread makes them rightly qualify as a sect cum cult which everyone must be wary about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.