Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Do I Break Up With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Break Up With Him? (85106 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by pek(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.
He is a student and does all those things?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Sniper101(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
come on dude
You should have left this attitude in 2019 undecided

Come on dear
I thought I left you behind in 2019 undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by bewla(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.
walahi the guy na cult guy him the help u to keep u safe

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
BlackboiNero:
Nothing to talk na. Maybe he's not the type that always sees something to talk about on the phone but I bet he might be a talkative in person. That one no mean say he no love you. Try to find a lot of things to discuss with him, no dey wait for am to dey do all the calls and talking...

U nailed it bro. That's how I am in real life. I don't like calling pple, my frnds know that but I really care about them.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by blackfish56: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
21yrs old nd u dae find love **in osu voice** " ma sister you're lucky oo but you do not know"

You still too young (21yrs) to undastand life
He's
*final year student
*alot on his head right now probably
*project to defend
And you ungrateful bitch is here blabbing nonsense you're just thinking only about yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Godmademan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
chigoizie7:
Yes.

Yes needs to focus more on himself.

A final year student that has both his projects, seminar and a lot of reading to do to avoid spillover plus still hustling to be able to provide for some financial needs.

Some people are really heartless ooh.

You want him to still give you much attention as he used to when he doesn’t have so much on his head as he has now. All these while he has been the perfect man, but the few times he snapped probably because he has a lot to tackle, you couldn’t hold up for him. He has been calling for close to two years, no wahala, but you got tired just for the few weeks you did the calling.

Please leave him, he needs a better woman in his life.

I will keep on praying to God to take women like you far away from me.

All these people talking about attention this, attention that , has never really worked a full day, let’s say common 8-5 for just one week. That is when they will know the importance of time.
Experience is the best teacher. She simply hasn't experienced stress. My advice is that she support her guy to graduation then round up her study too.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Valvehouse(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Today's episode of things that never happened...

8 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
Women are something else.
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!
It's easier to outsmart Einstein than to satisfy a woman and make her happy. They don't know what they want but they sha want it now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by mrkings84(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just break up with him, from ur narrative u ain't gaining anything from the guy!

Shmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Bbbwings: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!

She wants the bad guy.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Roon9(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ukodo1123:
U have handwork, n your parent cater for u n u still exploit the young man

That guy is not suppose to pay your rent if u are from a good home

Imagine her sense of entitlements undecided
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by klax(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:

Good answer. Beside why paying your rent in the first place? sorry where are your parent or family just asking?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by franchasng: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Victornezzar:
Pay your rent
Gives you 10 k every 2 weeks

If you ever get tired of that relationship..... The God that Your Boyfriend serves will surely locate you angry angry

*Spits on her womb twice* angry angry

Spits on the moronic boy too angry angry
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Plus other stuff like KOnobi, u better wakes up, at 21you should be able to know what you want for your self sisi mi. Forget material thing except your parent can't afford to take care of you. By the way what does he do for a living to cater for your needs!
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by mamaafrik(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
he does..that’s why he pays your bills
no mind her,that guy won't be single for a week before he seea better babe.
I wonder who tell her that it's only a guy dat must do all in relationship,she can't fill the" call"and you want a fair relationship.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Millichamp(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

You're a big thief! stop extorting that undergraduate!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by mamaafrik(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

U nailed it bro. That's how I am in real life. I don't like calling pple, my frnds know that but I really care about them.
u don't call but u want to be called,i feel like swearing for you

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by OlawaleBammie: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Aunty, this is textbook fuckboy behavior, please do the needful and dump him.

Why has jealousy eaten u up like this? av always read ur comments which are full of bitterness, why are you like dis?

O fe so da da binse da abi? ajegbodo ton weni kunra.

Better embrace peace arabirin.

Maybe u re just sarcastic anyway.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by kendrick93(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

You are a very foolish girl...
Anyway I blame the Mugu boy in the first place.....he's there lending you money while you probably are f***g other guys and still you are ungrateful .
out of that 10k you can't call him,rather you're still expecting him to initiate calls.....olosho

5 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by victorian(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
he doesn't go clubbing, I see texts of girls giving him green lights,but he is good at ignoring them,I'm not saying he's perfect, but I haven't caught him cheat

Babe, your bf loves you.

Don't make the huge mistake of breaking up with him or else u will regret it for many years to come. Then u will realise how terrible it is to date a broke guy!

Try broke guy who has lots of attention to give you and see if u will see ordinary suya chop! The broke guy will even be tasking you for weekly allowance. Hehehehehehehehe. Chai!
Oh Lord! cheesy
Some girls are now working extra hard buying their broke bf cars And fueling it join every week! Chai!

Mehn! Well it's your call. Breakup if you want.

What's my own sef?

8 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Martinez39:
It's easier to outsmart Einstein than to satisfy a woman and make her happy. They don't know what they want but they sha want it now.
for her to consider leaving despite him taking care of her shows she isn't in for his money but love,many girls will still stay to be collecting their 20k monthly and hair money.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Davash222(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Martinez39:
Aswear.
Frankly, their matter don taya me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
my dear sister please what does he do to make such money to give you #10000 every fortnight?
and how did you meet?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by ginovera: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ukodo1123:
U have handwork, n your parent cater for u n u still exploit the young man

That guy is not suppose to pay your rent if u are from a good home

God Bless you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by victorian(f): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
blackfish56:
21yrs old nd u dae find love **in osu voice** " ma sister you're lucky oo but you do not know"

You still too young (21yrs) to undastand life
He's
*final year student
*alot on his head right now probably
*project to defend
And you ungrateful bitch is here blabbing nonsense you're just thinking only about yourself..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by madjune(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Anytime you're tired, pls give me the guy's number.

I've a sister in our church who's been praying to have half a guy like that for years.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by hush15: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

I think you should concentrate on your studies. That's what I feel. Look it's simple, whether man or woman, if you want to be kept, always be a better you. It's simple....

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Parablesonmarble: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Most guys doesn not know what companionship means to a woman. Most men cannot relate to your pain. From the financial angle, the guy deserves an accolade but a woman is not a piece of expensive furniture that can be bought and maintained for its aesthetic value only and to be used only when the need arise and you have the time to use it.. A woman is human and wants attention at all times. If you love her truly, your heart would always long for her and you would want to reach out to her daily. I've seen a beautiful woman driven into the hands of a jobless bachelor in spite of all the money her husband has due to a singular reason - loneliness. They are still shamelessly shagging each other after three years and it is obvious it has nothing to do with love. Love entails passion / sex, intimacy/ companionship and commitment/ decision making in equal measure to elicit balanced emotion. Once one is missing, be sure to see the deficiency sign like this lady is showing now. Eating carbohydrate and protein will alone will sustain you but doesn't qualify for eating balanced diet. Sooner or later, deficiency signs of lack of vitamins, minerals, roughages and water would show and make the person unhealthy. If you push this issue under the carpet and you eventually get married, be sure that it doesn't matter what you do then, you'll be prone to cheating. Money is good but its not enough to buy you happiness.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by H2ho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
MiVida:
Las las you will still cheat!

The young man cannot can again!

If you know, you know!
Already cheated...read btwn the lines
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Offpoint: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Epositive:

Have you gotten an alternative for his financial provision like business or " a better guy "? undecided
So guy wey dey spend money on woman anyhow na "better guy"?

Las Las na me go knack you jazz
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Sydney1995(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yoo take it easy. Your niggar is probably too busy with final year stuffs. I remember when I was in my final year I wont reply anyone messages whether WhatsApp, sms or Dms or even calls. Not because I didn't want to or the people were not important to me but cus I was just too tired physically and mentally to engage in conversations that had nothing to do with my school work. Mind you I schooled abroad and the environment here is more accommodating than what is obtainable back home. I feel what your man needs at this time is understanding and support that's if he really has cogent reasons as to why he is acting the way you said he is

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Aunty, this is textbook fuckboy behavior, please do the needful and dump him.
She probably gains more from him than he does from her,which one is fuckboy?

The guy probably has a lot to process in his life presently and needs understanding from his woman not nags.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.