Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Do I Break Up With Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Break Up With Him? (85140 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Why so serious?!
Stop being in your feelings,nigga.
lol sowie pls dat was mistaken...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

Financially, he meets your needs even though you claimed you really don't need the money some pages later.

You claim that he was communicating fine the first two years of the relationship. Have you gone the extra mile to determine waht changed? He is currently in 400L, have you visited him to know how he is really coping with his project and stuff? Do you know what he does to make money?

My advice:

Go visit him at school one weekend with home cooked meal and know what is really really going on with him. Lay your concerns about communication and be prepared to pick up the second leg of the communication.

Then you can know the next steps.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by buzorcharles(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
I do well for myself too,I make and sell wigs and I'm a make up artist,my parents still cater for me too, if I leave him,I can't have a problem financially, I just don't know if I can love someone else the way I love him,I'm sad.

u have all these yet u still dey collect 2wks allowee. greedy being

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Ibkay32(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
chigoizie7:

And yet you want to leave that one that has sense.
Clap for yourself

😂 😂 🤣 lolz
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by mashad(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

You are dating a yahoo boy and am sure you are not the only one he is seeing...the earlier you realise what define your happiness,the better.....
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
cry
Daryldaro:
lol sowie pls dat was mistaken...
in that case, we cool. Let me adjust accordingly.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Mypeople2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

See young lady, final year is a very busy year for a student .He has seminars, project etc to handle .So I will advice you to give him some time .Allow him to graduate first .Maybe he is even trying to maintain a particular CGPA or move to the next grade .So please give him the moral support in order for you people not suffer in the future
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by redsun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
He is just helping you because he can. Appreciate it while it lasts.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Daviddson(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Na wao. See the big big insults.

Majority of Romance section male Nairalanders are bitterness-personified. It's bad.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by CaptainFM1: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ukodo1123:
U have handwork, n your parent cater for u n u still exploit the young man

That guy is not suppose to pay your rent if u are from a good home

Relax and try find out why he's like that. Don't make hasty decisions that you will never forget yourself for.

Except if another guy is scratching you somewhere, I don't see any need for this your post. Like I always advice, know one or two people very close to your partner that you can always approach if you have challenges in the relationship.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by RPirez: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

I swear I feel like cursing your bf for making such investment in you.. He is a big fool, and I hope life will teach him a lesson

How can he spend such money on a bitch and leech like you.. U gat parents Abi shey ur parents are disabled ni.

A man is feeding ur life and u r thinking of breaking up. Final year 4dt matter.. I swear, karma will do 10x of this in ur miserable rubbish life.

Chai dt guy na big fool.. Ontop on pussy oo, not two oo, just one pussy that might be smelling sef

God bless you too much, bro. I swear, it still baffles me why guys spend on ladies that won't do the same for them.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by lilyheaven: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
so are you saying he loves me even without attention??
If he can remember to send 10k every two weeks, pay some of your bills, it means he has you in mind.
I guess he is not the calling type.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
wow...made a lot of sense to me
BlackboiNero:
Nothing to talk na. Maybe he's not the type that always sees something to talk about on the phone but I bet he might be a talkative in person. That one no mean say he no love you. Try to find a lot of things to discuss with him, no dey wait for am to dey do all the calls and talking...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by ghettochild4u(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

maybe he's married or actively involved in another relationship since u both far apart
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by sayitall(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well, I will not tell you either to leave him or not, because it's your choice, however, I can relate very well with your situation because I have once had an issue like this. My opinion: I could remember in my final year back then, it was the most stressful part of my academic journey that I even find it hard to call my parents, thinking about models, experiment and how to results in scientific approach that your supervisor will be convinced. All this and many more are worth thinking about than you at the moment. Now, just because the didn't call, you are considering to dump him for maybe another person. When you understood the academic rigor he is facing.well, If you leave him, what he is dedicating his time for will be with him for life.Maybe Stay loyal and reap the fruit.
Fareee123:

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by ustanejnr(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Madam please just break up and leave the young man alone. At least make him head focus for em life and future. While you go look for playboy who will give u all the time and d*ck you deserve, fool you around. Women ehhh! I believe you are just looking for excuse to run to the next d*ck you have wet pant for. No be female student, trust them at your own risk.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:

Pick one.

The one that calls but can't fend for you or the one that fends for you but does not call.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by ElGood: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
U have not shown that u stop collecting all the free gifts. Until u stop,i will not take u complain serious.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
God bless you grin
Davash222:
Women are something else.
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by bigwig071(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
That is the same thing most religionists claiming Christians often concludes.
The FRUIT is POLITICS not SEX!
Satan wanted to rule mankind, he knew quite well that Adam and Eve will both die as God had warned regarding the consequences of rebellion, after they're gone Satan can start RULING their descendants as their GOD and KING {2Corinthians 4:4 compared to 1John 5:19}
That was his plan!
That's why God foretold that he will put ENMITY between Satan and the woman, and between Satan's offspring and her offspring he will crush Satan's head and Satan will bruise him in the heel! Genesis 3:15
There will be an everlasting enmity between Satan and God's organization (faithful angels and humans)
Between Satan's seed (Politicians) and God's faithful servants.
The leader of God's organization (Jesus) will finally destroy Satan, but before then Satan will wound God's only begotten son by
©Killing him as a man on earth.
©Creating countless FALSE religions in Jesus name to hinder his righteous influence.
Ever since then Satan has recruited powerful world rulers as his AGENTS to continue the fight against God's organization on earth!
Cain ~ He wanted glory so much that he killed his humble and righteous brother! Genesis 4:8
Nimrod ~ Became a mighty killer and he tried to build a city to continue ruling as their King, until God changed the languages and all the people scattered! Genesis 10:8-12
Pharaohs ~ Satan used the Egyptian Kings to conquer the world in order to rule the whole earth!
Assyrians ~ (Southern Iran) later began ruling after the fall of Egypt when all their might warriors perished in the red sea!
Babylon ~ (Iraq) conquered them and began ruling the earth under Nebuchadnezzar. That was the first time Satan merged religion with politics by the golden statue and asked everyone to bow at the sound of NATIONAL ANTHEM!
Medo-Persia ~ (Northern Iran and Orientals) formed alliance to recover world power from Iraq, that's why both nations has remained as enemies till today!
Greece ~ conquered Persia under the command of Alexander the great, Alexander died naturally and his kingdom break into pieces.
Rome ~ became world power during the time of Julius Caesar, their dominance lasted longer than any other because they hypnotized their enemies with the power of religion (Catholicism)
England ~ conquered Rome and became the seventh world power, and it's their own people with Jews that became the main tribe ruling America, that's why their ties can't be broken!
All these are Satan's agents that's why God's word foretold that Jesus as God's chosen King of his kingdom will destroy all of them! Daniel 2:44
So if you're a politician today know now that you're still EATING that forbidden fruit! John 6:15 compared to Luke 18:18-23
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Smoke55: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

I swear I feel like cursing your bf for making such investment in you.. He is a big fool, and I hope life will teach him a lesson

How can he spend such money on a bitch and leech like you.. U gat parents Abi shey ur parents are disabled ni.

A man is feeding ur life and u r thinking of breaking up. Final year 4dt matter.. I swear, karma will do 10x of this in ur miserable rubbish life.

Chai dt guy na big fool.. Ontop on pussy oo, not two oo, just one pussy that might be smelling sef
oga stop talking rubbish money isn't every thing attention matters in every relationship,,stop exposing your mumunism here..

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rich guys are unpredictable.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by chelseamann(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
chigoizie7:
Yes.

Yes needs to focus more on himself.

A final year student that has both his projects, seminar and a lot of reading to do to avoid spillover plus still hustling to be able to provide for some financial needs.

Some people are really heartless ooh.

You want him to still give you much attention as he used to when he doesn’t have so much on his head as he has now. All these while he has been the perfect man, but the few times he snapped probably because he has a lot to tackle, you couldn’t hold up for him. He has been calling for close to two years, no wahala, but you got tired just for the few weeks you did the calling.

Please leave him, he needs a better woman in his life.

I will keep on praying to God to take women like you far away from me.

All these people talking about attention this, attention that , has never really worked a full day, let’s say common 8-5 for just one week. That is when they will know the importance of time.
They won't understand.especially the jobless people and lazy asses

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Give me his number lemme advice him.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Lastmankc(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
jagaban002:
Easiest way to get is attention if you really need one , whenever he send u money send it back , don’t ask for money for hair just tell him nah is call u want and attention he go change since he will realize no be money be ur prob and nah attention u need but my own point of view guys like that are few , 10k every 2 weeks and other things follow even parents don’t do more than this for there kids miss be patient and fight for what u want if u truly love him not all this u wan break up , nah mallians full town no better bf again
Guy, see as you just dey make me laugh. Increase the volume for her abeg. NAH MALIANS FULL TOWN sister.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Dinho20(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
"HMMMM"

WOMEN AND RELATIONSHIP, HABA

CAN'T PEOPLE STAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER

MEN STAY WITHOUT WOMEN AND WOMEN STAY WITHOUT MEN

IS NOT TOO HARD

4 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by bigcee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tormentor053:
Broke guy's like us are now stingy with our attention.... We don't pay it again.

Dem bless the Op with prick but she dey find the one wen hair dey.
Guy i swear u get talk 4 mouth grin

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by MrFly(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
he provides and doesnt call u complain. If he calls and doesnt provide wetin u go do na
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
cryin that case, we cool. Let me adjust accordingly.
Smilez...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by yommen: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
Women are something else.
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!

Well... In my own little words he is trying to keep her as reserve, an option to jump to if his major target fails him.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Clashy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well,my observation is that you are currently confused about his status in the place of love for you.Try to visit him and spend days with him,so you can get solution to your doubts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.