Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (7775 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Ardar:

Are you trying to say that the reason why dangote would marry is because he is looking for who will do house work for him?

What would happen to the maids already doing it? Notice I said maids because I wonder how a rich man like dangote who probably lives in a mansion would marry, just for his wife to slave around cooking and cleaning in and around such a large house every day without help for the rest of her life.

The only role of a woman in marriage is to be a glorified maid if not she becomes useless, that means its safe to say that the only role of a husband in marriage is to bring money if not he becomes totally useless.

Op your reasoning is flawed and not of this century.
right I'm not saying his wife would slave herself to death... yes he has maids but he'd expect his wife to play some wifey role atleast, for the least always cook for him... you can leave the cleaning and washing clothes to the maids.. but something that draws you closer to him is when he knows the food eats was prepared by his wife.... it this is too much of a job for you, shou should probably stay alone because there are thousands of women that would want that glorified responsibility
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 5:11am On Jan 10, 2020
lefulefu:
a lot.Sir Gabriel igbenedion the esama of benin whose son was the former governor one of his grand dauthers got married to then senator markafi"s son.one of his dauthers got married to the late oba"s nephew as well though dat marriage didnt last long.point in fact is that the rich always get married to the rich while the poor always get married to the poor in real life.its onlywood u see a rich igwe"s son getting married to an illiterate maid but then nollywood is not real life cheesy.
there you go thats what i wanted to hear, it didn't last long, i clearly pointed this out in one if my comments.. next
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2020
lefulefu:
so all those ladies from wealthy families getting married to men from wealthy families na were dem dey see them?
any lady who blames her success for a reason for not getting a man is not being sincere with herself
in short do you know how many men are dying to date and marry successful female doctors or ladies from wealthy lineage?
i bet if chimamander adichie where to come out now to say she is divorced and looking for a new husband many men will queue up waiting to be picked cheesy
who no like better thing cheesy
op abeg talk another thing.
how many wealthy people are in nigeria? You talk about rich peoples children marrying each other... those kinda wedding was influenced by their parents.. its not the kids marrying that has the money, its their parents.. so that doesn't count... besides i know rich kids that got married, wedding was influenced by their families.. it didn't last
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Powersurge: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the rubbish men with low self esteem tell themselves.... is amazing!

the important question IS: why should anyone date down? instead they should date WISE and who they desire. sadly, people with money dont care who they date so long as that person makes them happy. its only poor people that focus on money!

wealthy men dont want to marry equal women because they want to use their money to control women... a woman with money cannot be controlled with money, duh!

a wealthy woman can have family and a successful career, the hard part is to find a man that wont be too insecure to be with such woman.... expecting her to be a housewife (cooking and cleaning everyday). if market women can be housewives then any wealthy women can do the same, while having cleaners and servants.

There is difference between what is morally right and what is going on. What you are inferring is morally right.

Men are egotistic beings. Only very few of them can marry women of equal caliber. This is because women are easily puffed up by nature. Even the poor ones whom you are paying her bills will be telling you to share house chores, let alone wealthy ones.

By the way, I don't have problem with marrying wealthy woman. So far it's her money not Father or mother's (I have my reasons for that). And she wouldn't turn to another husband in the house.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by zexy2030(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Well that's their problem

For me, I'm marrying a rich man.

That's for me o

I don't know of any other person or woman.

Na my lane I dey jeje paving my way for it to happen and it will happen

I can't shout biko
Yea, u r a fashion consultant but try look natural, u will see rich suitors..u look too artificial in my eyes..and fades so soon with excessives chemicals on your organic skin.

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
IcraveLove:
Is being married an achievement? I will never sacrifice my career for that THING called MARRIAGE.
Its an achievement for most guys here. who still keep her life on hold for marriage?
most of these guys here have low self esteem and because of that they can stand a lady has ebough to take care of herslelf let alone rich.
they are those kind of guys that will see a single babe driving and the first thing that will come into to their mind is that she is a proud runs babe and because shes single and drving her own car already men will be afraid to approach her.
as for me myself and I, we know what we want and we will go for it.
may God keep away from us any man that doesnt want our progress. Amen
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

That's her business not ours

You can decide not to marry but have baby mamas

Are you not aware of some men, who have baby mamas yet chooses to be single

Ask flavour

Linda is the richest female blogger, it takes a humble man to propose marriage to her

You with all your pride, can you do that ❓
His type can't only propose to a secondary school kid because is ego won't even let him relate with a babe in his level. Once a babe is independent whether she's rich a not, this type of guy cannot go near her.
All his comments betray his fear for independent women.
He thinks I dependent women can't be happilly married.
I pity his daughters
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by IcraveLove(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Its an achievement for most guys here. who still keep her life on hold for marriage?
most of these guys here have low self esteem and because of that they can stand a lady has ebough to take care of herslelf let alone rich.
they are those kind of guys that will see a single babe driving and the first thing that will come into to their mind is that she is a proud runs babe and because shes single and drving her own car already men will be afraid to approach her.

Amen sister.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
His type can't only propose to a secondary school kid because is ego won't even let him relate with a babe in his level. Once a babe is independent whether she's rich a not, this type of guy cannot go near her.
I pity his daughters

Exactly
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Liposure: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Exceptions: Serena william, alakija, omotola, chimamanda, jennifer lawrence, jennifer lopez, JK Rawling. The list goes on n on.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2020
zexy2030:

Yea, u r a fashion consultant but try look natural, u will see rich suitors..u look too artificial in my eyes..and fades so soon with excessives chemicals on your organic skin.

Thanks but I have a rich suitor already from delta state , who loves and pamper me die!

What u don't like, another wealthy man loves it.

cheesy

Life is beautiful. cheesy
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Liposure:
Exceptions: Serena william, alakija, omotola, chimamanda, jennifer lawrence, jennifer lopez, JK Rawling. The list goes on n on.
is it the same American celebs that likes divorce?..
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
its an achievement for guys to marry? Rather its an achievement for women to get married...I'm not the one that has to watch time and my age, I'm not the one that has a time clock knocking... I'm not the one that faces menopause...so basically marriage isn't an achievement for men, its an achievement for women, if its not an achievement for women we wont see women going to shiloh.. have you ever heard of men going to shiloh to pray and fast for wife?...

Anyways your narrative is flawed in the sense that, you criticize how men feel towards successful women... you hate the fact they think like that.. thats not gonna stop a man from having his big ego, cry and lament all you want, you must follow the flow of the society... you can't go against it.... a rich man wouldn't marry a rich woman, we know that because we don't see it happening.... if you wont date down then you'll be single... it doesn't matter how you feel or how much trash talking you do... the rules of nature and life has been set, its either you bow to it or don't.. its that simple... if you like shout from morning till night.. it is what it is
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2020
The rules of nature has been set.. lol complain all you want, you cant stop a man from having ego.. its in his DNA.... linda ikeji tried this, she failed, how can you cheat nature?... she worked has ass off to build a career till she got to 40years old, now she craves her own family... how do you think she feels when she attends her kids sisters weddding?...
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I pity his daughters
lol its not about me, its about lifes rules.. do you see wealthy men marrying wealthy women? NO. Can wealthy women marry someone below her?. NO.. what does that mean?... she'll remain single for the rest of her life... who's fault is it?.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Sammy07: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol its not about me, its about lifes rules.. do you see wealthy men marrying wealthy women? NO. Can wealthy women marry someone below her?. NO.. what does that mean?... she'll remain single for the rest of her life... who's fault is it?.

Nairalanders didn't get your gist I understand you...

Case study.
Nigeria celebrities.
Gbemisola Saraki (immediate sister of bukola Saraki)
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Thanks but I have a rich suitor already from delta state , who loves and pamper me die!

What u don't like, another wealthy man loves it.

cheesy

Life is beautiful. cheesy

Currently scanning through Nairaland Monikers looking for names that are from "DELTA" State.
Today na Today, we must find this Guy!

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
truthsayer009:

Currently scanning through Nairaland Monikers looking for names that are from "DELTA" State.
Today na Today, we must find this Guy!

Na so. Awon Profile watchers!

You won't get to see or know him on nairaland.

He's the quiet type. Even though we met on nairaland

Even my bestie, I refuse to show her, his pic and I refuse to introduce him to her.
I have lost out on good relationships in the past due to showing off my bfs. Out of nowhere we will just breakup with no concrete reason.

I ain't doing that anymore!
Everyone including my family will get to see who he is on Introduction and wedding day.

Lemme see, who will come and spoil my joy this time around.

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Nairalanders didn't get your gist I understand you...

Case study.
Nigeria celebrities.
Gbemisola Saraki (immediate sister of bukola Saraki)
its as simple as that... people here are angry its like that... it doesn't matter if you're angry or not.. its just that you cant change it... the smart thing to do for survival is play by the rules

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
its an achievement for guys to marry? Rather its an achievement for women to get married...I'm not the one that has to watch time and my age, I'm not the one that has a time clock knocking... I'm not the one that faces menopause...so basically marriage isn't an achievement for men, its an achievement for women, if its not an achievement for women we wont see women going to shiloh.. have you ever heard of men going to shiloh to pray and fast for wife?...

Anyways your narrative is flawed in the sense that, you criticize how men feel towards successful women... you hate the fact they think like that.. thats not gonna stop a man from having his big ego, cry and lament all you want, you must follow the flow of the society... you can't go against it.... a rich man wouldn't marry a rich woman, we know that because we don't see it happening.... if you wont date down then you'll be single... it doesn't matter how you feel or how much trash talking you doles of nature and life has been set, its either you bow to it or don't.. its that simple... if you like shout from morning till night.. it is what it is
And if people don't follow the societal rules what happens to them? You need to grow up. Who marriage help. And who told you that marriage has anything to do with age. Why should a woman waste her time seating waiting for an egoistic man instead of developing herself for fear of not getting married.
I pity your daughters
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And if people don't follow the societal rules what happens to them? You need to grow up. Who marriage help. And who told you that marriage has anything to do with age. Why should a woman waste her time seating waiting for an egoistic man instead of developing herself for fear of not getting married.
I pity your daughters
linda ikeji said worse.. she even had more money than you then... girl power lol.. if she could brake, so would you someday, now she's just giving us hint in how shes a beautiful bride... you cant fight nature, it would mess you up big time
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
everyone deals with their own insecurities mam.
at least i don't want to be on the side of this stereotypes though
it's good for a woman to be successful
but if the man wants to be comfortable with the relationship, then he also needs to be successful, or at least successful as his woman, and that would seize the insecurities, well everything is time, if a woman wants to love a less successful man then she owns it to herself to make the man successful too, else he'll face so much insecurities to be honest.
most men would feel insecure on the long run.
victorian:

God bless you.

Don't mind the insecure op
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jessewhyte:
everyone deals with their own insecurities mam.
at least i don't want to be on the side of this stereotypes though
it's good for a woman to be successful
but if the man wants to be comfortable with the relationship, then he also needs to be successful, or at least successful as his woman, and that would seize the insecurities, well everything is time, if a woman wants to love a less successful man then she owns it to herself to make the man successful too, else he'll face so much insecurities to be honest.
most men would feel insecure on the long run.

Well, thank God u agree on the fact it's good for a woman to be successful.

I can never marry or date a man who is not successful, I tried it in the past on several occasions with broke struggling guys but they saw me as maga or a fool to fall in love with their broke asszs and the ones who played me, played ,but failed at the end. The ones who tried using me for rituals did their best as well. But they also failed at the last minute.
My God who created me, says no man can kill me until God himself is ready to take me home. I'm a jewel in God's hands, no man can destroy me no matter how much they try to.

It was that bad with broke and hustling guys . And I vowed never ever to date and raise a broke guy to my level nor marry a guy who is not successful yet.

You remember how a lady posted online Last year saying poor people are evil, and no matter how nice you are to poor people they will always find a way to bite the hands that care for them.
Same thing goes with broke guys.
Although some ladies, their destinies work well with broke guys and they end up growing up big and large but with my destiny, I noticed. It doesn't work well with me
They start scheming how to use me for their own selfish end, to destroy and kill me for quick wealth. And at the other hand, I was planing something great for their career or biz. But the urge for quick wealth will not make them see what's good in front of them.

Not knowing my blood cannot be useful to them when I'm dead but except I'm alive kicking well and my soul is happy with them, that's when what they desire most can come to reality. Not by shedding my blood. Shed my blood? You get nothing but misery and continuous miseries.

I rather remain single for life, than work with a broke guy and bring him to my level. Have had enough bad experiences that will haunt me to my grave about them.

Women dating broke guys and helping them to be somebody in life, I wish you all well. But they are not for me, at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kirinwa: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
Call it crazy but its reality... a successful woman wouldn't want to date down, she wouldn't want to date someone she makes more money than, aslo wealthy men don't want to marry a woman of equal status.. so in reality if you're a woman you cant have both.. you must sacrifice one for the other.. its either you sacrifice family for your career and riches or you sacrifice career for family... its your choice to pick one...

Example of successful of successful nigerian women without husbands and a traditional family...
MOST NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBS grin

That's crap you know?..

Omosexy is successful and equally happily married to a flight captain.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
how many wealthy people are in nigeria? You talk about rich peoples children marrying each other... those kinda wedding was influenced by their parents.. its not the kids marrying that has the money, its their parents.. so that doesn't count... besides i know rich kids that got married, wedding was influenced by their families.. it didn't last
dont u read ovation and other magazines where society weddings are advertised? cheesy how many wealthy families going for dead broke families.i am sure on saturdays u see on tv on channels and other stations where the children of the wealthy marry themselves.u see a doctor who is based in the united states marrying a female doctor who is based in the US as well.u see the children of politicians marrying themselves.did buhari"s dauther marry a broke man? children who come from wealthy families can also be counted as being rich.i still repeat its only in nollywood u see wealthy educated men marrying poor illiterates cheesy
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
linda ikeji said worse.. she even had more money than you then... girl power lol.. if she could brake, so would you someday, now she's just giving us hint in how shes a beautiful bride... you cant fight nature, it would mess you up big time
I don't know why you are so obsessed with the Linda. You spend more time thinking about her than thinking about your life.
Linda is not my role model.
And I'm not saying women should not marry if they want to. But making it sound as if they cease to life if they don't find a man to marry is annoying. There are men who don't marry and are happy and no one has the moral right to judge anyone simply because they are not married. Marriage is not the only thing there is in life. Life is too beautiful.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know why you are so obsessed with the Linda. You spend more time thinking about her than thinking about your life.
Linda is not my role model.
And I'm not saying women should not marry if they want to. But making it sound as if they cease to life if they don't find a man to marry is annoying. There are men who don't marry and are happy and no one has the moral right to judge anyone simply because they are not married. Marriage is not the only thing there is in life. Life is too beautiful.
yes there are men who don't marry and are happy.. do you know why?.. men and women aren't the same... there are so many things that makes a man happy that he doesn't need marriage, like talking and gisting with his friends about sports.... watching premier leagues football that occurs every year, playing video games, all these things keeps him engaged...
Dont tell me women too can hang out, for one you guys dont even like each other, you're always jealous of each other, we see on social media how female celebs attack each other, thats an example....yes i keep mentioning linda ikeji because she was once like you but now a baby mama.. its either you learn from her or you learn from the experience when it happens to you.. your choice goodbye
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
lefulefu:
dont u read ovation and other magazines where society weddings are advertised? cheesy how many wealthy families going for dead broke families.i am sure on saturdays u see on tv on channels and other stations where the children of the wealthy marry themselves.u see a doctor who is based in the united states marrying a female doctor who is based in the US as well.u see the children of politicians marrying themselves.did buhari"s dauther marry a broke man? children who come from wealthy families can also be counted as being rich.i still repeat its only in nollywood u see wealthy educated men marrying poor illiterates cheesy
like you said kids of wealthy people get married... they aren't the ones that are actually wealthy, they collect from mummy and daddy... besides i personally knownof wealthy kids that got married and the marriage lasted just a year..
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kirinwa:

That's crap you know?..

Omosexy is successful and equally happily married to a flight captain.
was she successful the time she married the captain.. she married him at 16.. i wonder if you guys don't read well
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
yes there are men who don't marry and are happy.. do you know why?.. men and women aren't the same... there are so many things that makes a man happy that he doesn't need marriage, like talking and gisting with his friends about sports.... watching premier leagues football that occurs every year, playing video games, all these things keeps him engaged...
Dont tell me women too can hang out, for one you guys dont even like each other, you're always jealous of each other, we see on social media how female celebs attack each other, thats an example....yes i keep mentioning linda ikeji because she was once like you but now a baby mama.. its either you learn from her or you learn from the experience when it happens to you.. your choice goodbye
You see your life. Just because you espect me to agree with you that women are nothing without a man even when they keep coming across useless men who maltreatment them.
I think you are an enemy of progress. You are among those who discourage their sisters from from developing themselves and probably send the girls into a bad marriage just because you believe a woman must be married.
Marriage is good. If a man or a woman meets who they feel comfortable with understand each other, they should settle down. But if you settle down just because the men around you want to give you out, you will be disappointed.
We are not fighting.
Have a great day
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Well, thank God u agree on the fact it's good for a woman to be successful.

I can never marry or date a man who is not successful, I tried it in the past on several occasions with broke struggling guys but they saw me as maga or a fool to fall in love with their broke asszs and the ones who played me, played ,but failed at the end. The ones who tried using me for rituals did their best as well. But they also failed at the last minute.
My God who created me, says no man can kill me until God himself is ready to take me home. I'm a jewel in God's hands, no man can destroy me no matter how much they try to.

It was that bad with broke and hustling guys . And I vowed never ever to date and raise a broke guy to my level nor marry a guy who is not successful yet.

You remember how a lady posted online Last year saying poor people are evil, and no matter how nice you are to poor people they will always find a way to bite the hands that care for them.
Same thing goes with broke guys.
Although some ladies, their destinies work well with broke guys and they end up growing up big and large but with my destiny, I noticed. It doesn't work well with me
They start scheming how to use me for their own selfish end, to destroy and kill me for quick wealth. And at the other hand, I was planing something great for their career or biz. But the urge for quick wealth will not make them see what's good in front of them.

Not knowing my blood cannot be useful to them when I'm dead but except I'm alive kicking well and my soul is happy with them, that's when what they desire most can come to reality. Not by shedding my blood. Shed my blood? You get nothing but misery and continuous miseries.

I rather remain single for life, than work with a broke guy and bring him to my level. Have had enough bad experiences that will haunt me to my grave about them.

Women dating broke guys and helping them to be somebody in life, I wish you all well. But they are not for me, at all!
you're missing the point.. i didnt say marry a broke man... I said women dont like to date down meaning... for example a woman who is worth $300million.. wouldn't want to dat a man making just 1million naira a month.. is he broke? no, he is comfortable but not her standard, rather shed want someone richer, thats where the problem comes in
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You see your life. Just because you espect me to agree with you that women are nothing without a man even when they keep coming across useless men who maltreatment them.
I think you are an enemy of progress. You are among those who discourage their sisters from from developing themselves and probably send the girls into a bad marriage just because you believe a woman must be married.
Marriage is good. If a man or a woman meets who they feel comfortable with understand each other, they should settle down. But if you settle down just because the men around you want to give you out, you will be disappointed.
We are not fighting.
Have a great day
you people on nairaland just find it hard to understand anything... did i ask you to marry anyone?. Did i say marry someone that woukd maltreat you... abeg if you can't understand simple logic its not my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.