Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (7765 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:

Is it not the same wealthy people you're using as example?

Marriage must not last forever. Is it not Igando court divorces we see here everyday.
Whether rich or poor ,human being will remain one.
Life goes on.
you're just yarning dust... offpoint... so as everyother woman and emasculated men on this thread.. aunty go and sleep.. this night ask your bf for money before you sleep.. we know you people that form independent on social media

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by oyoolima: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you're just yarning dust... offpoint... so as everyother woman and emasculated men on this thread.. aunty go and sleep.. this night ask your bf for money before you sleep.. we know you people that form independent on social media

Chaiiiii e pain am let me go and beg my rich woman for money cry cry cry
Poor people and ranting cry
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:

Chaiiiii e pain am let me go and beg my rich woman for money cry cry cry
Poor people and ranting cry
lol I'm not poor.. run an online business... my own boss .. on monday go to the work they employed you to collect 50k a month.. anofia
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by oyoolima: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol I'm not poor.. run an online business... my own boss .. on monday go to the work they employed you to collect 50k a month.. anofia

cry cry cry cry poor people and high BP.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2020
LordKO:
It's quite ridiculous to hear that most women cannot have successful career and successful home simultaneously, even when they abound everywhere - maybe, you haven't heard of something called balance. You've to accept the fact that it's not every woman who's egoistic (selfish, self-centered, or greedy). An altruistic woman, or a principled woman who has altruistic interest towards her husband (a sane husband), will definitely maintain both successful career and successful home.

What's true is that the the more successful an egoistic woman becomes, the lonelier/more unfulfilled she's going to be. So, the only kind of career successful woman who may not be able to marry the caliber of man - successful and sane man - she desires or have a successful marriage with such man, is an egoistic woman.

Also, it's only an egoistic career successful woman (or man) whose definition of "marrying down" is marrying someone of lower financial status who will not marry a man below her financial status.

In summary, one's ethical leanings will always determine their mentality - and through people's ethical leanings you know their character. Spontaneous reciprocation of good character (goodness) is the major mechanism that enables a mutually healthy and happy marriage/relationship.

I think i agree with your submission. it boils down to personal character and principle. It is possible to have a CERTAIN level of career success with a good family alongside. Not the ind of career that would involve late nights, not even knowing your childen, leaving them at the mercy of househelps whose menace we know only to well, or even an emotionally starved husband.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lies... lol why do you think divorce rate in america has spiked from 10% to 50%... when i say successful women i mean very wealthy, like linda ikeji kinda wealthy, i don't mean average women..... if you say I'm not correct then, successful female celebrities should be an example.. how many of them are married?

the ones that manage to marry are even jumping out

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

That's your mentality.

For me? My own with Boo with last for many many years to come till old age. You know why? Our wealth and personality is rooted in Christ Jesus .

Christ is our rock! Our wealth is just jara, to make life easy and rosy for us.
That's why I believe and know deep in my being and soul, ours will last forever in Jesus name Amen.

smiley

Sure it will. but only if you stay true to that confession. Because audio Christianity will not cut it, which entails submissiveness on your part no matter how much you have, and love on his part
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

Did they ever complain that they are lonely

And who told you that they don't have a man dying for their love

I will like you to erase the mentality of seeing women who are not married as being are lonely

Marriage is not for everyone

Instead of being in a bitter and frustrated marriage, remain single and be answerable to your self and God alone

All those women who died in their so called marriage would have been happier living a single life they had known

If it works for you, that same thing may not work for another

Some men are in their third marriage, just because the previous ones didn't work, yet the clergy men still wedds them

The most recent one is 9ice

That doesn't mean he is not a good guy, it just didn't work

Rich woman or no rich woman, love must be fulfilled, its a natural force

At the risk of making this a gender war which shouldnt, some home truths have to be told. I got interested when you said answerable to yourself and God alone. How exactly? By breeding children outside the sacredness of marriage, becoming a baby mama? If only people knew how God hates that thing. A woman who isnt married but sleeps around with any man she can pay? Or at best, satisfies herself with intimacy gadgets? Come on.

You see this thing called equality, is a paper concept. it is different in reality. A man can have two or more wives and make heaven, but under no circumstance can a woman have two living husbands or he is an adulterer. God allowed it to be so.

I agree that there can be bad or abusive marriages. But i also strongly believe that the signs were there be fore the knot was tied, but the lady was blinded by some sort of sentiment which could be anything. I dont believe God will hand His daughter to a boxer or vile fellow.

Marriage may not be an achievement in the way people put it, but my dear sister, it is important. If you want to eschew society and the respect it accords married women and want to live on your own terms, what about the legitimacy of sex it offers? How can one live a complete lifestyle in gruesome offence to her Maker? I also recognize that it isnt all about sex in marriage, but it is a fundamental human need, and marriage is the only legal ground for that to happen.

So in essence, i will not say that any woman who does not marry has failed, in its most direct terms, but it is something every woman should look foward to at Gods time, while working assidously to be someone's wife. Same goes for the man.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Stupid OP
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Na so. Awon Profile watchers!

You won't get to see or know him on nairaland.

He's the quiet type. Even though we met on nairaland

Even my bestie, I refuse to show her, his pic and I refuse to introduce him to her.
I have lost out on good relationships in the past due to showing off my bfs. Out of nowhere we will just breakup with no concrete reason.

I ain't doing that anymore!
Everyone including my family will get to see who he is on Introduction and wedding day.

Lemme see, who will come and spoil my joy this time around.
aghhh victorian u met him on nairaland? shocked..hope he aint amongst the guys bothering ladies for nudes here ooo cheesy.hope na good guy cheesy
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by frozen70(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
poik:

At the risk of making this a gender war which shouldnt, some home truths have to be told. I got interested when you said answerable to yourself and God alone. How exactly? By breeding children outside the sacredness of marriage, becoming a baby mama? If only people knew how God hates that thing. A woman who isnt married but sleeps around with any man she can pay? Or at best, satisfies herself with intimacy gadgets? Come on.

You see this thing called equality, is a paper concept. it is different in reality. A man can have two or more wives and make heaven, but under no circumstance can a woman have two living husbands or he is an adulterer. God allowed it to be so.

I agree that there can be bad or abusive marriages. But i also strongly believe that the signs were there be fore the knot was tied, but the lady was blinded by some sort of sentiment which could be anything. I dont believe God will hand His daughter to a boxer or vile fellow.

Marriage may not be an achievement in the way people put it, but my dear sister, it is important. If you want to eschew society and the respect it accords married women and want to live on your own terms, what about the legitimacy of sex it offers? How can one live a complete lifestyle in gruesome offence to her Maker? I also recognize that it isnt all about sex in marriage, but it is a fundamental human need, and marriage is the only legal ground for that to happen.

So in essence, i will not say that any woman who does not marry has failed, in its most direct terms, but it is something every woman should look foward to at Gods time, while working assidously to be someone's wife. Same goes for the man.

If you want me to accept your comment
Juts tell me where this is written in the Bible

*A man can have two or more wives and make heaven*

This how you men will turn things upside down to suit you guys
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
how many men do you know that are lazy?.. these days that boys are hustling, everyone wants to buy a benz... one thing about Nigerian women is you have big mouths... spend money on a man for two days.. all your family and friends would hear about it

Even though you don't deserve this response because of the bolded, as I have observed that the league of people who generalise can't be logical but I will still reply ....

I've seen a number of lazy men, waiting for their parents to pass wealth unto them and some comfortable in their partners wealth. Amongst them, Some only need to be encouraged and inspired into working hard others who feel very entitled will never see the need for getting theirs.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Bluepink:

Even though you don't deserve this response because of the bolded, as I have observed that the league of people who generalise can't be logical but I will still reply ....

I've seen a number of lazy men, waiting for their parents to pass wealth unto them and some comfortable in their partners wealth. Amongst them, Some only need to be encouraged and inspired into working hard others who feel very entitled will never see the need for getting theirs.

how many people have rich parents in Nigeria; how many rich people are in nigeria, what are they inheriting? Is it the rented house their parents are staying?...;or you think this is Dubai where everyone is rich?... even rich kids still hustle
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
how many people have rich parents in Nigeria; how many rich people are in nigeria, what are they inheriting? Is it the rented house their parents are staying?...;or you think this is Dubai where everyone is rich?... even rich kids still hustle

How did I even miss the poor mentality in your previous replies shocked
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2020
Bluepink:

How did I even miss the poor mentality in your previous replies shocked
lol you ladies when you're defeated always talk about poor mentality.... is it that you are dumb or blind.... haven't you read statistics of the poverty rate in Nigeria?.... there's not so much wealth to inherit... this isn't america... this is why nobody would put women in power, you guys are just too dumb and emotional.. something as simple as clear as this, you're still arguing... abeg I'm not replying you again...
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol you ladies when you're defeated always talk about poor mentality.... is it that you are dumb or blind.... haven't you read statistics of the poverty rate in Nigeria?.... there's not so much wealth to inherit... this isn't america... this is why nobody would put women in power, you guys are just too dumb and emotional.. something as simple as clear as this, you're still arguing... abeg I'm not replying you again...

Emotional you say! cheesy cheesy

I simply said your last responds screams "poor man's mindset" and it surprised me I missed it earlier.

You on the other hand have repeatedly replied with insults to which I refused to respond to and even remain unaffected by, so what are you saying about about being emotional undecided on the contrary you are the emotional one here and if we go by that, It should be people without clear thought process like you who should stay away from politics.

One thing I agree with is I should have no business reply you cool
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Mexy4stan: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2020
IcraveLove:
Is being married an achievement? I will never sacrifice my career for that THING called MARRIAGE.
And yet you crave for love. So much irony and discordance with your monika----"IcraveLove".
People Marry for different reasons. Love being one of them. So if you crave for love then sweetheart you should definitely take marriage serious and start thinking of how to combine it successfully with your career. Not leaving one for the other.
smiley
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2020
IcraveLove:
Is being married an achievement? I will never sacrifice my career for that THING called MARRIAGE.

Some will finish sacrificing and the idiot being sacrificed for don't even acknowledge it.

Some will be treated like trash on top of all the sacrifice they make. grin grin
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

I can see that all you desire is a rich woman you will control

Don't worry you will get one but be ready to pay the price

As for her being single if she can't be controlled, is the least of her worries

The way he says it as if he is doing a favour to marry the woman... I've just been laughing at his way of thinking since. This is why I avoiding romance section. Mumu guys too full grin

Some women still like these kind of men sha
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Mexy4stan:

And yet you crave for love. So much irony and discordance with your monika----"IcraveLove".
People Marry for different reasons. Love being one of them. So if you crave for love then sweetheart you should definitely take marriage serious and start thinking of how to combine it successfully with your career. Not leaving one for the other.
smiley
no mind am.. na this kind one dey find man to marry
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Bluepink:

The way he says it as if he is doing a favour to marry the woman... I've just been laughing at his way of thinking since. This is why I avoiding romance section. Mumu guys too full grin

actually men do women a favour by marrying them... its not me that has to worry about menopause its you... i can still get a woman pregnant at 100 so i have all the time to enjoy myself... hence the reasonwhy women always rush men for marriage.. if nobody will tell you the truth i would.. lets not hide anymore.. men actually do women the favour, men actually do alot of favours... besides men aren't crazy for kids like you.. honestly i don't even like kids
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
actually men do women a favour by marrying them... its not me that has to worry about menopause its you... i can still get a woman pregnant at 100 so i have all the time to enjoy myself... hence the reasonwhy women always rush men for marriage.. if nobody will tell you the truth i would.. lets not hide anymore.. men actually do women the favour, men actually do alot of favours... besides men aren't crazy for kids like you.. honestly i don't even like kids

You need beating.. stop quoting me
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bluepink:

You need beating.. stop quoting me

i just give you the reality you are afraid to admit... if we aren't doing you a favour then leave us alone and stop forcing us to marry you with 6 months of dating... complains about how bf no won give you ring.... the only reason a man wants a woman is just sex and kids.. forget all that relationship level, give me that and I'm good.. relationship ko
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bluepink:

My dear, most guys in this section are not married or doesn't even know what it is to have and keep a woman at home

They think getting married to a woman is doing her a favour, whereas it's a place where over grown male adult is been looked after by a well groomed woman

Only those who are married understands what marriage is all about

For those prematures, handling ordinary girl friend is giving them migraine
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
aghhh victorian u met him on nairaland? shocked..hope he aint amongst the guys bothering ladies for nudes here ooo cheesy.hope na good guy cheesy

Nope he's not those nairaland guys asking for nudes.

Hes satisfied looking at my pics on nairaland, instagram and face book. Until we eventually met one on one first week of December.

He's a reserved, classy dresser and quiet young guy.

He strikes me as someone who has seen alot in life and now wants to enjoy life to the fullest and keep making his money quietly. He doesn't have time for nudes. Someone that's busy travelling delta, Abuja, portharcourt to check his various branch of company there. Next branch he's opening will be in Lagos, first quarter of this year.

The guy no get time for nudes and women. Money and church things on his mind. He's a senior worker in church.

So don't worry I'm safe smiley
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
poik:

Sure it will. but only if you stay true to that confession. Because audio Christianity will not cut it, which entails submissiveness on your part no matter how much you have, and love on his part

Audio Christianity indeed.

I'm not like you.

I'm real to the core.. So no need comparing both of us in our faith in Christ and God.
Focus on what u believe in and lemme focus on mine.

E no hard
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

My dear, most guys in this section are not married or doesn't even know what it is to have and keep a woman at home

They think getting married to a woman is doing her a favour, whereas it's a place where over grown male adult is been looked after by a well groomed woman

[b] Only those who are married understands what marriage is all about [\b]

For those prematures, handling ordinary girl friend is giving them migraine

If they can even manage to land a girlfriend grin

I must agree with the bolded too
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Audio Christianity indeed.

I'm not like you.

I'm real to the core.. So no need comparing both of us in our faith in Christ and God.
Focus on what u believe in and lemme focus on mine.

E no hard

where did anything about me appear in that comment? Or anything about comparison? Of course i get it, anything to divert the narrative.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
poik:

where did anything about me appear in that comment? Or anything about comparison? Of course i get it, anything to divert the narrative.
thats what they do.. misyarn and changing subject for your head.... very petty
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

If you want me to accept your comment
Juts tell me where this is written in the Bible

*A man can have two or more wives and make heaven*

This how you men will turn things upside down to suit you guys

My dear, before i say something especially something thats Biblical, i have read it to the best of my knowledge. Some circumstances can cause a man to marry another woman while his wife is alive. the only thing is that he cannot hold any office in the church, according to the Bible prescription of 1 Timothy for church officials like deacons and others. But as for making heaven if he lives right, that one is sure. For example, in Matthew 19.9, if a man because of the fact that his wife did some things with her body, i.e fornication, that she did not confess to her husband before marriage, that man is free to send her away and remarry, if he finds out later and cannot stomach it or forgive her. But according to Romans 7.2, a woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives; only death can break that bond, and death alone. Let me ask: is David in hell? Solomon? All of those Jewish kings that lived true to God in the days of old? We both know the answer to that.

A woman can only marry another husband if her husband dies; no other condition. why do you think Job's wife asked him to curse God and die? She was already tired and could not leave the union except he dies!

So please, do not see it as turning things upside down for advantage-i empathize with women at times knowing that even the Bible is harder on them than women. It is the way God structured it to be. The sin Eve committed in the beginning was not a light one-having sex with an animal, and everything is geared towards not giving her any equal playing field to compete with the man or ever have that chance to exercise any form of authority so as not to ruin things any further. Its for the same reason a woman is forbidden to preach the gospel.

A man who knows that a woman is thus constrained will not oppress a woman or exact unjustifiable excesses over her, but show her love and protect her.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by frankkydee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
2buffagain:
I don't understand this thing about successful men not wanting successful women.
I like babes who are doing big things.
That's all I date.

2020 is the year of power couples... Not parasites.

Oil dey your head bro! Na too much ego go kill some people for this world!
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by frozen70(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
poik:

My dear, before i say something especially something thats Biblical, i have read it to the best of my knowledge. Some circumstances can cause a man to marry another woman while his wife is alive. the only thing is that he cannot hold any office in the church, according to the Bible prescription of 1 Timothy for church officials like deacons and others. But as for making heaven if he lives right, that one is sure. For example, in Matthew 19.9, if a man because of the fact that his wife did some things with her body, i.e fornication, that she did not confess to her husband before marriage, that man is free to send her away and remarry, if he finds out later and cannot stomach it or forgive her. But according to Romans 7.2, a woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives; only death can break that bond, and death alone. Let me ask: is David in hell? Solomon? All of those Jewish kings that lived true to God in the days of old? We both know the answer to that.

A woman can only marry another husband if her husband dies; no other condition. why do you think Job's wife asked him to curse God and die? She was already tired and could not leave the union except he dies!

So please, do not see it as turning things upside down for advantage-i empathize with women at times knowing that even the Bible is harder on them than women. It is the way God structured it to be. The sin Eve committed in the beginning was not a light one-having sex with an animal, and everything is geared towards not giving her any equal playing field to compete with the man or ever have that chance to exercise any form of authority so as not to ruin things any further. Its for the same reason a woman is forbidden to preach the gospel.

A man who knows that a woman is thus constrained will not oppress a woman or exact unjustifiable excesses over her, but show her love and protect her.

If we as humans are practising what is written in the bible, there will be absolute peace on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.