Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (7778 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you people on nairaland just find it hard to understand anything... did i ask you to marry anyone?. Did i say marry someone that woukd maltreat you... abeg if you can't understand simple logic its not my business
Its okay.
Have a great day
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm so sorry my sis, cry almost got carried away by your quote, it just differs sha, if I were a lady and I was suppose to date a guy that's hustling, I think I'll probably know what his hustle is like, does he read at all, I'm not talking about religion now, the way he communicates and more, we have 2 types of poor people, it's the mindset that differenciates them and that is what you have to be aware of Okay and the rich too, the differences is in the mind and since one can't read the mind of anyone, knowing how they take actions and make decision is a clear way of know what they think about from there you know the kind of person you're dealing with, 1 advice it's really good to read and learn more OK, I'm sorry about your past, that is who you were just keep up a good mindset and watch what the future holds for you, it's beautiful.
victorian:

Well, thank God u agree on the fact it's good for a woman to be successful.

I can never marry or date a man who is not successful, I tried it in the past on several occasions with broke struggling guys but they saw me as maga or a fool to fall in love with their broke asszs and the ones who played me, played ,but failed at the end. The ones who tried using me for rituals did their best as well. But they also failed at the last minute.
My God who created me, says no man can kill me until God himself is ready to take me home. I'm a jewel in God's hands, no man can destroy me no matter how much they try to.

It was that bad with broke and hustling guys . And I vowed never ever to date and raise a broke guy to my level nor marry a guy who is not successful yet.

You remember how a lady posted online Last year saying poor people are evil, and no matter how nice you are to poor people they will always find a way to bite the hands that care for them.
Same thing goes with broke guys.
Although some ladies, their destinies work well with broke guys and they end up growing up big and large but with my destiny, I noticed. It doesn't work well with me
They start scheming how to use me for their own selfish end, to destroy and kill me for quick wealth. And at the other hand, I was planing something great for their career or biz. But the urge for quick wealth will not make them see what's good in front of them.

Not knowing my blood cannot be useful to them when I'm dead but except I'm alive kicking well and my soul is happy with them, that's when what they desire most can come to reality. Not by shedding my blood. Shed my blood? You get nothing but misery and continuous miseries.

I rather remain single for life, than work with a broke guy and bring him to my level. Have had enough bad experiences that will haunt me to my grave about them.

Women dating broke guys and helping them to be somebody in life, I wish you all well. But they are not for me, at all!
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you're missing the point.. i didnt say marry a broke man... I said women dont like to date down meaning... for example a woman who is worth $300million.. wouldn't want to dat a man making just 1million naira a month.. is he broke? no, he is comfortable but not her standard, rather shed want someone richer, thats where the problem comes in

Oh ok

But will a successful lady really ask a guy how much he's worth?
As in how much he rakes in yearly?

Do people really ask each other these questions, to know who rakes in more money and who is worth 50 million dollars higher than the other? undecided

If they do? Then thats too bad.

I will run from any guy whose snooping around my bank accounts and trying to know how much I'm worth. If I'm higher than him or not?

Mehn that's a red flag in relationships to me.

Are we competing, on who's richer ? angry
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Oh ok

But will a successful lady really ask a guy how much he's worth?
As in how much he rakes in yearly?

Do people really ask each other these questions, to know who rakes in more money and who is worth 50 million dollars higher than the other? undecided

If they do? Then thats too bad.

I will run from any guy whose snooping around my bank accounts and trying to know how much I'm worth. If I'm higher than him or not?

Mehn that's a red flag in relationships to me.

Are we competing, on who's richer ? angry
well people actually know who is doing better in a relationship.. that's not even a hard thing to figure out
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jessewhyte:
I'm so sorry my sis, cry almost got carried away by your quote, it just differs sha, if I were a lady and I was suppose to date a guy that's hustling, I think I'll probably know what his hustle is like, does he read at all, I'm not talking about religion now, the way he communicates and more, we have 2 types of poor people, it's the mindset that differenciates them and that is what you have to be aware of Okay and the rich too, the differences is in the mind and since one can't read the mind of anyone, knowing how they take actions and make decision is a clear way of know what they think about from there you know the kind of person you're dealing with, 1 advice it's really good to read and learn more OK, I'm sorry about your past, that is who you were just keep up a good mindset and watch what the future holds for you, it's beautiful.

My dear, I thought I knew all their hustles. They pretended to be good and intelligent. But unfortunately they were playing a script.
I thought being a graduate for them, means they are not suppose to think of exploiting their loved ones but they are meant to look inward and see how they can be useful to the society, provide services and get paid. That's honestly what I thought.
I was even looking out for one of my exes like that, I was ready to even link my contacts and lawyer, and use his cv to clinch good jobs for him.

But he was thinking how to snuff out life from body and use my enemy's blood for money. In fact two different guys on different times and periods in my life.

It's seems the good mind I have ,the prayers I say every day saved me from those demons in human clothing .
Some people will smile but they are evil within. I have learnt my lessons. And I ain't going back to my past mistakes.

I'm always doing good, I don't care what anyone feels or think about me. I satisfy my conscience and God. No man will succeed and make me bad. God forbid. And God has been kind and marvellous towards me. He alone sees my struggles and sees my heart. So God and Christ forever.

Smiles Thanks for the kind words , I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
well people actually know who is doing better in a relationship.. that's not even a hard thing to figure out

It's not hard to figure out , ones partner is doing well but it's hard to figure who makes more money than the other. One can only guess.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

It's not hard to figure out , ones partner is doing well but it's hard to figure who makes more money than the other. One can only guess.
lol its very easy....
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Zaigs: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
Call it crazy but its reality... a successful woman wouldn't want to date down, she wouldn't want to date someone she makes more money than, aslo wealthy men don't want to marry a woman of equal status.. so in reality if you're a woman you cant have both.. you must sacrifice one for the other.. its either you sacrifice family for your career and riches or you sacrifice career for family... its your choice to pick one...

Example of successful of successful nigerian women without husbands and a traditional family...
MOST NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBS grin

Who says a woman needs a man to be happy? This world full of stupid men who just sit and critisize women or decide their lives for them. Who said marriage is compulsory? Who also said successful women don't get happily married to same successful men?
Abeg! Make we hia wod joor!
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Zaigs:

Who says a woman needs a man to be happy? This world full of stupid men who just sit and critisize women or decide their lives for them. Who said marriage is compulsory? Who also said successful women don't get happily married to same successful men?
Abeg! Make we hia wod joor!
lol who says who says.. does it actually happen?.. reality doesn't care if you're angry
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol its very easy....

Ok o.

Well I know my man makes more money than me but I can't guess his net worth.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
You're welcome dear, you write really good, I like it..
victorian:

My dear, I thought I knew all their hustles. They pretended to be good and intelligent. But unfortunately they were playing a script.
I thought being a graduate for them, means they are not suppose to think of exploiting their loved ones but they are meant to look inward and see how they can be useful to the society, provide services and get paid. That's honestly what I thought.
I was even looking out for one of my exes like that, I was really to even link my contacts and lawyer and use his cv to clinch good jobs for him.

But he was thinking how to snuff out life from body and use my enemy for money. In fact two different guys on different times and periods in my life.

It's seems the good mind I have ,the prayers I say every day saved me from those demons in human clothing .
Some people will smile but they are evil within. I have learnt my lessons. And I ain't going back to my past mistakes.

I'm always doing good, I don't care what anyone feels or think about me. I satisfy my conscience and God. No man will succeed and make me bad. God forbid. And God has been kind and marvellous towards me. He alone sees my struggles and sees my heart. So God and Christ forever.

Smiles Thanks for the kind words , I appreciate
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jessewhyte:
You're welcome dear, you write really good, I like it..

smileyThanks once again and you too.

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

smileyThanks once again and you too.
you very welcome, you're already on the right path, there's light at the end of the tunnel, I know you're smart enough to be successful, just keep being brave, God by your side, I wish you Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
yeah linda ikeji is one of plenty, wasnt she a feminist, is that an assumption too? If she had regrets, you don't think there are many like her out there?.. or to you its an assumtion? Lol anyways.. if my cook would do all the cooking, why do i need a wife.. whats the usefulness of a wife if you have your maid filling up the wify role?
Yes because you married a woman to cook for you lemmie guess that's what you've been waiting for your entire life someone to cook for you really buddy, who goes out to marry a woman just so she can cook for you are you handicapped, na wa ooo and that's not to say you wife cant or shouldn't cook for you but if that's the reason that really appalling and need flash you think billionaires marry women to cook for them pls.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ultimatesammie:

Yes because you married a woman to cook for you lemmie guess that's what you've been waiting for your entire life someone to cook for you really buddy, who goes out to marry a woman just so she can cook for you are you handicapped, na wa ooo and that's not to say you wife cant or shouldn't cook for you but if that's the reason that really appalling and need flash you think billionaires marry women to cook for them pls.
anothe emasculated man... there's a research that says 70% of men have been emasculated... you are one of them.. men that behave like whimps and babies...

Anyways i never said I'll marry a woman so she can cook.. if its just cooking, a maid can do that... I'm saying a wife should perform the duties of a wife and i do my part as the husband... so a husband comes home to a good meal, his multi billion dollar wife is still balancing books at her office.... thats the kinda wife you wonna marry?.. go and check the divorce rate in America, its 60% from an all time low of less than 5% around 1920s.. in englad here its 42%...

How can i marriage last when wife expects husband to cook for himself while she's making billions at work... dont tell me civilisation... we're so civilised people are divorcing themselves up and down... see there are some things about nature that won't change... why do you think most of our old parents are still together.. there was no social media corrupting women that being a housewife is old school... now everybody is civilised and the result is high divorce rate... lol I'm tired of all the feminine men now.. acting like sissies.. your wife go leave you go find another real man knack because you're just too soft.. you think women like soft men? Men tgag are always sweet and nice grin you go old

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

Na so. Awon Profile watchers!

You won't get to see or know him on nairaland.

He's the quiet type. Even though we met on nairaland

Even my bestie, I refuse to show her, his pic and I refuse to introduce him to her.
I have lost out on good relationships in the past due to showing off my bfs. Out of nowhere we will just breakup with no concrete reason.

I ain't doing that anymore!
Everyone including my family will get to see who he is on Introduction and wedding day.

Lemme see, who will come and spoil my joy this time around.

Damn! This one is strong ooh.

So you will just bring someone nobody has ever met straight to introduction.

The Lord is your strength my Sister.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
anothe emasculated man... there's a research that says 70% of men have been emasculated... you are one of them.. men that behave like whimps and babies...

Anyways i never said I'll marry a woman so she can cook.. if its just cooking, a maid can do that... I'm saying a wife should perform the duties of a wife and i do my part as the husband... so a husband comes home to a good meal, his multi billion dollar wife is still balancing books at her office.... thats the kinda wife you wonna marry?.. go and check the divorce rate in America, its 60% from an all time low of less than 5% around 1920s.. in englad here its 42%...

How can i marriage last when wife expects husband to cook for himself while she's making billions at work... dont tell me civilisation... we're so civilised people are divorcing themselves up and down... see there are some things about nature that won't change... why do you think most of our old parents are still together.. there was no social media corrupting women that being a housewife is old school... now everybody is civilised and the result is high divorce rate... lol I'm tired of all the feminine men now.. acting like sissies.. your wife go leave you go find another real man knack because you're just too soft.. you think women like soft men? Men tgag are always sweet and nice grin you go old

Hahaha lemmie guess you're a hard man, alpha male all these wanna be guys who haven't achieved much in life thinking they are alpha, lol only alpha online, offline you're all like jellyfish pls and I never said the wife should expect the husband to cook from your previous post it's so noticeable that the context of your post was stating you wanna marry a wife just so she can cook for you.
Divorces are based on a lotta thing finances, lack of communication, infidelity, physical abuse among others you probably dont know that.
Well at least the only statistics you got right today was the divorce statistics, kudos to you.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
is rihanna married?... beyonce was singing in destiny's child when she met jayz, she wasn't as successful
Jay Z made beyonce..whether remotely or directly
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2020
poik:

Jay Z made beyonce..whether remotely or directly
right... even the beyonce was like linda ikeji.. girl power girl power, always talking about how she doesn't need a man.. she caved and got married last last...
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro stop writing rubbish online, it makes you look "unintelligent"....
here is a clue: wealthy people dont NEED/CARE about marrying wealthy people, they would instead simply marry anyone they fancy. its only poor people that believe that a wealthy person MUST marry another wealthy person. again, a wealthy person does NOT care about money, they already got it.

only an insecure low self esteem man would look down on a wealthy woman, because she makes more than him.

The Bible cannot lie. Keeping of the home and raising children is HER lot. i dont care how many people think otherwise, forget this 'millenial' thing people think they can cheat nature with.
Being rich and'fulfilled' is a veil, supposedly, women use to cover the fact that there is a need for a man in their lives. The veil has holes, too many of them.
There is a difference between the protection a man will give you because he loves you, and the protection he will give you because he is paid for it. It cant be the same.

No matter how much we try to feign it, the statistics are there...how many wealthy career ladies are actually happy in their marriages, or are even married at all?

It isnt about insecurity. Even the men who feel they are 'secure'as they put it, are not telling you of the things they see within the walls of that union but cant do anything about. A man's place is a place of authority and taking charge, and when the picture isnt set that way, issues are unavoidable.

Remember that the issue is not about being a working class lady, but about being family-oriented. A woman can be successful and still be family oriented, in that her family and her wifely duties come first.

So at the end of the day, for the woman its about one of the two choices-go for the career all out and forgo family, or do the needful.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2020
poik:

The Bible cannot lie. Keeping of the home and raising children is HER lot. i dont care how many people think otherwise, forget this 'millenial' thing people think they can cheat nature with.
Being rich and'fulfilled' is a veil, supposedly, women use to cover the fact that there is a need for a man in their lives. The veil has holes, too many of them.
There is a difference between the protection a man will give you because he loves you, and the protection he will give you because he is paid for it. It cant be the same.

No matter how much we try to feign it, the statistics are there...how many wealthy career ladies are actually happy in their marriages, or are even married at all?

It isnt about insecurity. Even the men who feel they are 'secure'as they put it, are not telling you of the things they see within the walls of that union but cant do anything about. A man's place is a place of authority and taking charge, and when the picture isnt set that way, issues are unavoidable.

Remember that the issue is not about being a working class lady, but about being family-oriented. A woman can be successful and still be family oriented, in that her family and her wifely duties come first.

So at the end of the day, for the woman its about one of the two choices-go for the career all out and forgo family, or do the needful.
people think civilisation will change the laws of nature, when i see women like rita dominic or linda ikeji that tried to change the rules of life i just laugh, just look at them now... no matter how much technology or how much civilisation this world becomes, it will never change... do you know an average woman with 3 kids and a husband is more respected than a $400billion dollar woman with no family or kids?... lets tell ourselves the truth a woman with no family but riches has failed in life.. so you drive your diamond crusted rolls royce, only you inside, no kids.. you open the door to you $20million dollar house, na only you dey inside... omg the depression wey go hold that woman ehn... i pity any woman who attempts it...
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
poik:

this issue has nothing to do with religion, get your mind out of the gutter

this issue has nothing to do with the protection a man will give a woman... but all to do with the reason a man decides to marry someone.

if you actually believe that wealthy women are unhappy in their lives and/or cant find anyone to marry (unless he is richer than them) then i suggest you go out a bit more often, and look around you.

there is a huge difference between what is written in some deluded holy book and LIFE.... nobody has authority over anyone. a marriage is a union where two people decide to share a life together. as there cant be two captain on one boat, the man is often "viewed" as the leader but any smart person knows that the woman's views/decisions are just as important for the wellbeing of the union. NO WOMAN SHOULD LOWER HERSELF IN MARRIAGE!!!! the deluded women who do, do so because these men use money/religion/society to control these good for nothing brainless brainwashed women.

its low self esteem men like yourself who actually believe that successful/wealthy women need to lower themselves to get a man...

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
her "life" comes 1st, and if she decides that she wants to place her job above anything else then she has all the rights to do so, just like men often do.... dont be a damn hypocrite.

stop writing rubbish online, its bad for your health.... a successful woman can go all out career wise AND have a great family. it is all down to the man she decides to share such life with.... sadly, most Nigerians/Africans have a issue with such woman because they believe the type of above rubbish you just wrote, instead of focusing on FAMILY. many completely useless women marry wealthy men and thats ok, i dont see any reason why the opposite suddenly should be any different.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
The bullish insecure people tell themselves cheesy cheesy
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

this issue has nothing to do with the protection a man will give a woman... but all to do with the reason a man decides to marry someone.

if you actually believe that wealthy women are unhappy in their lives and/or cant find anyone to marry (unless he is richer than them) then i suggest you go out a bit more often, and look around you.

there is a huge difference between what is written in some deluded holy book and LIFE.... nobody has authority over anyone. a marriage is a union where two people decide to share a life together. as there cant be two captain on one boat, the man is often "viewed" as the leader but any smart person knows that the woman's views/decisions are just as important for the wellbeing of the union. NO WOMAN SHOULD LOWER HERSELF IN MARRIAGE!!!! the deluded women who do, do so because these men use money/religion/society to control these good for nothing brainless brainwashed women.

its low self esteem men like yourself who actually believe that successful/wealthy women need to lower themselves to get a man...

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
her "life" comes 1st, and if she decides that she wants to place her job above anything else then she has all the rights to do so, just like men often do.... dont be a damn hypocrite.

stop writing rubbish online, its bad for your health.... a successful woman can go all out career wise AND have a great family. it is all down to the man she decides to share such life with.... sadly, most Nigerians/Africans have a issue with such woman because they believe the type of above rubbish you just wrote, instead of focusing on FAMILY. many completely useless women marry wealthy men and thats ok, i dont see any reason why the opposite suddenly should be any different.

Nicely put! Though it is worth pointing out that wealthier women will always trend carefully with Nigerian/African men because just like women, men can be very lazy and not even want to make their own money but spend only what their wealthy partners are making. A secured man who works hard for his money is all a wealthier woman seeks

2 Likes

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bluepink:

Nicely put! Though it is worth pointing out that wealthier women will always trend carefully with Nigerian/African men because just like women, men can be very lazy and not even want to make their own money but spend only what their wealthy partners are making. A secured man who works hard for his money is all a wealthier woman seeks
how many men do you know that are lazy?.. these days that boys are hustling, everyone wants to buy a benz... one thing about Nigerian women is you have big mouths... spend money on a man for two days.. all your family and friends would hear about it

2 Likes

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Ahane(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
I can't marry a woman and eat food cooked by a maid. That doesn't mean I married her for that reason. Else, if it was, going to a restaurant to eat is equivalent to having a maid. And what about my kids?, would my maid train them too?, when they misbehave, people would ask if these kids were trained at all. Rich women who can still do this are countable if not all taken. I could go for an average woman, they're the best. Rich women of these days think they have enough power to control nature which always turn against them. So if you're looking for a rich woman, I can only say you have nothing doing. Because marriage in itself has to be a coincidence and not a pre-planned something.Marrying a rich woman by coincidence is ok. But looking for a rich woman to marry? Oga make una go find work

1 Like

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by oyoolima: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
exactly.. so thats where the problem is.. if you cant date down then you'll remain alone... someone like dangote wouldn't marry a woman who wouldn't have the time to do chores... yes he has maids, but if the maid plays the role of the wife then his wife becomes useless

Goes to show you have never been in the circles of the wealthy.
They do not marry for chores or food most marry for companionship ,children or furthering the blood line
There's servants to do the rest.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by oyoolima: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
people think civilisation will change the laws of nature, when i see women like rita dominic or linda ikeji that tried to change the rules of life i just laugh, just look at them now... no matter how much technology or how much civilisation this world becomes, it will never change... do you know an average woman with 3 kids and a husband is more respected than a $400billion dollar woman with no family or kids?... lets tell ourselves the truth a woman with no family but riches has failed in life.. so you drive your diamond crusted rolls royce, only you inside, no kids.. you open the door to you $20million dollar house, na only you dey inside... omg the depression wey go hold that woman ehn... i pity any woman who attempts it...

@ bolded
I'm assuming you are talking of Nigeria?
I guess you can only speak about the extent of your exposure.

I think it's usually poor men that rant on the internet.
In my mind I'm rich and we'll travelled so this does not apply to me
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:

@ bolded
I'm assuming you are talking of Nigeria?
I guess you can only speak about the extent of your exposure.

I think it's usually poor men that rant on the internet.
In my mind I'm rich and we'll travelled so this does not apply to me
go ahead
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Kennedyiheme: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:

Goes to show you have never been in the circles of the wealthy.
They do not marry for chores or food most marry for companionship ,children or furthering the blood line
There's servants to do the rest.
is it the same circle of people with a high divorce rate?
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by poik(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

Since the holy book is deluded, i have nothing more to say to you.
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by oyoolima: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
is it the same circle of people with a high divorce rate?
Is it not the same wealthy people you're using as example?

Marriage must not last forever. Is it not Igando court divorces we see here everyday.
Whether rich or poor ,human being will remain one.
Life goes on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** / My Experience With Weed Before Sex / My Girlfriend Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.