Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (32602 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

I have the time for him today.

He needs to calm down to see what I’m trying to point out to him.

Yup Lool I Dey see your firing Lool
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your brother claimed First bank as Yoruba bank, even GTBank he also claimed major shareholder is US firm, Fidelity Management and Research Company founded by founder
Edward C. Johnson II in Boston

You are still not learning and the more you talk the more you come out as uninformed.

I told you to read about how shareholding works and you’re here saying words that a kindergarten won’t say.

GTBank was created from scratch by the Yorubas and they own the company. The shareholders you’re seeing there are the other holders except the actual owners which was displayed up here.

GTBank is of the Yorubas and it is by far one of the most successful bank in Nigeria so don’t even go there.

I hate it that I’m trying to let you see the logic but it seems you don’t understand nada.

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

They are now shifting goal post to remove military
Loooool
The greatest insult you can tell an Igbo man is move back to your territory

When you tell them to get the fawk out they always do the goalpost shifting magic.

Call their bluff grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

When you tell them to get the fawk out they always do the goalpost shifting magic.

Call their bluff grin

They said they will do economic war
We told them gtfo of Yoruba land they started shivering

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

You are still not learning and the more you talk the more you come out as uninformed.

I told you to read about how shareholding works and you’re here saying words that a kindergarten won’t say.

GTBank was created from scratch by the Yorubas and they own the company. The shareholders you’re seeing there are the other holders except the actual owners which was displayed up here.

GTBank is of the Yorubas and it is by far the most successful bank in Nigeria so don’t even go there.

I hate it that I’m trying to let you see the logic but it seems you don’t understand nada.

Zenith bank is Igbo bank and most successful and largest bank in Nigeria
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Let me ask you this question once.

Do you accept Firstbank is Yoruba bank?

If you don’t accept coz of the %shareholding, then what moral authority do you have to call Zenith bank an Igbo bank?

Waiting for your response.

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Sammy07: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

He owns 1.5% shares, 1.5% doesn't make First bank a Yoruba bank

You don't even know how shares Work??
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Agbor bank. Delta state.

Jim isn't Igbo and stop deluding yourself with the forced association. Agbor is an ancestral Edo group. Dein of Agbor is Edo

Cut the crap. It's a SS bank

8 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

Agbor bank. Delta state.

Jim isn't Igbo and stop deluding yourself with the forced association. Agbor is an ancestral Edo group. Dein of Agbor is Edo

Cut the crap. It's a SS bank

Oh so Jim Ovia is not even Igbo.

Why is the guy now shouting Igbo all over the thread? Seems I need to read more about Nigeria demographics coz these guys always claim people that are not Hausa or Yoruba automatically as Igbos.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Let me ask you this question once.

Do you accept Firstbank is Yoruba bank?

If you don’t accept coz of the %shareholding, then what moral authority do you have to call Zenith bank an Igbo bank?

Waiting for your response.
You claimed GTBank as a Yoruba bank when it was clearly showed that US firm control the highest shares on the table, while that of Zenith bank it was Jim Ovia that was listed as the leading shareholder, First Bank and Union bank almost share the same history if you claim First bank, Igbo will claim Union bank.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Oh so Jim Ovia is not even Igbo.

Why is the guy now shouting Igbo all over the thread? Seems I need to read more about Nigeria demographics coz these guys always claim people that are not Hausa or Yoruba automatically as Igbos.
Jim Ovia is Igbo man, Zenith bank is owned and managed by Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Jim Ovia is Igbo man, Zenith bank is owned and managed by Igbos

Managing is not what we are taking about. Anybody can manage a company whether Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba. That does not mean they own the company so don’t derail the thread.

I read it online that Jim Ovia is from the Agbor tribe which some scholars said originated from Edo State.

This means the Edo people can also claim Jim Ovia as their son and I can say Jim Ovia is Edo.

I initially thought he was from the core Igbo state when you keep shouting Igbo Igbo, not knowing he is an Agbor man from Delta.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

You claimed GTBank as a Yoruba bank when it was clearly showed that US firm control the highest shares on the table, while that of Zenith bank it was Jim Ovia that was listed as the leading shareholder, First Bank and Union bank almost share the same history if you claim First bank, Igbo will claim Union bank.

I don’t even know what else to say to you coz you are not taking to correction.

Also Jim Ovia is not Igbo. He has his own identity Agbor and they can also be traced back to Edo.

Stop trying to grab him by force. Let’s keep the thread on the Igbo and Yoruba that their ancestral lineage can be confirmed without any blemish.

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Managing is not what we are taking about. Anybody can manage a company whether Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba. That does not mean they own the company so don’t derail the thread.

I read it online that Jim Ovia is from the Agbor tribe which some scholars said originated from Edo State.

This means the Edo people can also claim Jim Ovia as their son and I can say Jim Ovia is Edo.

I initially thought he was from the core Igbo state when you keep shouting Igbo Igbo, not knowing he is an Agbor man from Delta.
Agbor is Igbo enclave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Agbo is Igbo enclave

Well I also read it online that Agbor is Edo.

So we can conclude Jim Ovia is an Edo man!

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

I don’t even know what else to say to you coz you are not taking to correction.

Also Jim Ovia is not Igbo. He has his own identity Agbor and they can also be traced back to Edo.

Stop trying to grab him by force. Let’s keep the thread on the Igbo and Yoruba that their ancestral lineage can be confirmed without any blemish.

It’s called goal post shifting
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Well I also read it online that Agbor is Edo.

So we can conclude Jim Ovia is an Edo man!
Jim Okechukwu Ovia is Igbo man, Edo doesn't answer Okechukwu, read the report to know his full name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Agbor is Igbo enclave

Agbor is not.

Dein of Agbor has repeatedly rejected it and the proof is below

http://www.theoasisreporters.com/promote-the-unique-agbor-culture-instead-of-igbo-dein-keagborekuzi-tells-subjects/

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Jim Okechukwu Ovia is Igbo man, Edo doesn't answer Okechukwu, read the report to know his full name.

Jim Ovia name is JIM JAMES OVIA.

Where did you see Ikechukwu in his name?

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

Agbor is not.

Dein of Agbor has repeatedly rejected it and the proof is below

http://www.theoasisreporters.com/promote-the-unique-agbor-culture-instead-of-igbo-dein-keagborekuzi-tells-subjects/
I careless of the useless blog, may be I should show you where Oba of Ijebu land claimed they are not Yoruba

Jim Okechukwu Ovia is Igbo man and Igbos control Zenith, Ovia is Igbo name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

I careless of the useless blog, may be I should show you where Oba of Ijebu land claimed they are not Yoruba

Jim Ovia is not Igbo. I know the man myself.

Don't give me that crap. They are Edoid

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
topboss1:

First logical step is to remove your ragtag military from our land. No python or cobra dance becos we want to leave u.

Give us referendum and then as part of the separation package, our people living in the capital cities will relocate home.

ALready many are doing so now as we are even making preparation for a potential break up of Nigeria.

Do your part and let the igbos go, pharaoh.
He should give you referendum, na him keep am. Or na him dey manufacture it?
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

iPods are decedents of liars

8 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Jim Okechukwu Ovia, many Igbos answer Ovia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

His name is Jim James Ovia.

What is this? So because Amaechi bears Rotimi means he is a Yoruba?

Stop trying to claim someone with a known Identity. He is from the Agbor tribe and he is not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Igbo bank my foot.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lol, Oga, Jim ovia is not igbo man. Do you know how many edo people that bear Yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

It's like Yorubas claiming Itshekiri and Akoko-Edo coz they have Yoruba influenced names or have historical ties to us.

Well, in this case. Their ancestry is Edo and the Dein has said it in no clear terms. Agbor isn't Igbo. Jim is Agbor. Deal with it

6 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegendHero:

His name is Jim James Ovia.

What is this? So because Amaechi bears Rotimi means he is a Yoruba?

Stop trying to claim someone with a known Identity. He is from the Agbor tribe and he is not Igbo.
Like I said Ovia isn't Edo name, if you believe Agbor are not Igbo, you should believe history of Ijebu migrating from Sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said Ovia isn't Edo name, if you believe Agbor are not Igbo, you should believe history of Ijebu migrating from Sudan.

The more you talk, the less you come out uninformed.

Do you know there is a local government in Edo State called "Ovia NorthEast"?

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Agbor isn't Ijebu. So WTF does your false equivalence have to do with anything? Is there any Dein or Ovia in landlocked Igbo land (Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi)?

GTFO of the SW with your rag tag igbo bank, Fidelity grin

7 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Another person here named Ovia in Edo on Facebook. There are numerous people bearing Ovia in Edo State, I don't just see the need of putting their profile on Nairaland like you are doing.

But see one below!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.