Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (32994 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

You own case is worst you are plan educated illiterate and stupidly doesn't what to learn. What's nominal GDP?

In your utopian world anambra is richer than abuja no wonder the state budget is less than 200bn

7 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Check figures in these tables to know if Anambra can contend with Kano and Kaduna grin

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

Must you lie?

Here is the latest ranking, below, 2018 report;

Southwest leads in financial access

NorthEast and Southeast regions have the least access to banking
, a report on financial access touch-points released yesterday has shown.

With five per cent financial access touch-points for the Northeast and seven per cent for the Southeast, both regions remain disadvantaged in access to financial services despite efforts by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Bankers’ Committee and commercial banks to take banking to the grassroots, the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) report has shown.

The CBN has voted N20 billion for banks, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS), licensed Mobile Money Operators and Shared Agents to accelerate financial inclusion and take banking to more Nigerians.

Southwest is leading on financial access touch-points with 54 per cent; Southsouth 12 per cent; Northcentral 11 per cent and Northwest 10 per cent. It said Nigeria has 5,600 bank branches, 17,600 Automated Teller Machines (ATMs); 15,000 Point of Sale terminals and 51,754 Agents as at December last year.

A member of Technical Committee of SANEF, Bolaji Lawal, said the SANEF initiative involves on-boarding 40 million low income and un-served Nigerians into the financial system, increasing financial access points from the current 50,000 to 500,000 by 2020 and deepening access to mobile and digital financial products and services such as savings accounts, microloans, insurance, pensions by Nigerians.

Must you lie to save face? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Here is another link that proved SW lead the above table.
Don't know how and why somebody lies without being shame. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/report-banking-access-lowest-in-northeast-southeast/amp/

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Must you lie?

I showed you state by state figures not region, remove Lagos which the figures was contributed by all.. then you will see you guys are below Southeast.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Must you lie?

Loool why do you think I gave him the name

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebus are from Waddai Sudan, it means Subomi Balogun of FCMB, Mike Adenuga and other notable Ijebus are not Yoruba
Keep deceiving yourself bro. Jim ovia is not igbo
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

I showed you state by state figures not region, remove Lagos which the figures was contributed by all.. then you will see you guys are below Southeast.

Why not remove it and let's see if you won't end up embarrassing yourself grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

The dude na chronic liar. But I love the fact that he's now trying to cover its shame and lies.

To answer your question ;

CHINA - fake

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by oyatz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's glaring that you have little or no Knowledge of Elementary Economics and I seriously doubt that you truly have International MBA.

However, it will be most unfortunate if it is true that you have MBA from a foreign University and you still judge purely economic decisions by tribal sentiments. I will strongly suggest that you demand from that University, a refund of the tuition fees you paid for that MBA.

#No punes intended.

What exactly is your point? Why muddling up different issues together under one topic/thread?

1) Is this thread about Lagos Vs Dubai? Is Lagos in competition with Singapore?

Does the development of any part of Nigeria disturb or impede the development of Lagos?

Shouldn't we be happy that Lagos, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Calabar or Ilorin are developing?

2) There is no part of Nigeria that's not developing sir.
It may not be at the rate we want but every State is developing.

In 1990, Gombe and Damaturu were rustic villages but today, you can fly to different countries from Gombe.
Damaturu now have many dual carriage ways with paved pedestrian walkways, functional street lights and many modern housing estates.

kettykings:

i did not study economics , but i have an international MBA , the factors that necessitated the emergence of Lagos are no longer there, as at 1967 -70 when Lagos officially was created as a state ,

Lagos thrived as Nigeria;s capital for more than 25 years with all the oil and gas headquarters and major sea ports located there to bolster the city's economy , everybody saw Lagos as their economic capital and the last bus stop for their big investments but all that is changing very fast no thanks to the next level agenda of the Buhari government and the division of Nigerians into 97% and 5 % who no longer see lagos as their economic capital .

As at the last check, states in the former East are either in the process of building or have already built international airports , some are already building sea ports, some states in the south east are upping the ante by building multi billion Naira complexes for international trade , leather industry , food processing industries, and new era metropolis like the AMC in anambra

Dubai was an abandoned and undeveloped hunting ground for Emirati and other middle easterners.
Seoul of South korea was a devastated capital like the south eastern capitals devastated by war with little or no hope of ever making it , there was more hopes for lagos than seoul that south korean capital, singapore was an over grown ghetto with no hope of ever becoming a major financial center. South Easterner Nigeria Cities like owerri, Onitsha, Enugu was flattened , abandoned, razed to the ground, decapitated with no hopes ever of bouncing back.

Fast forward to 2020 Lagos is still lagos state , Dubai is now a Global financial centre and a major tourist destination in the middle east, The total contribution of the travel and tourism sector to the UAE's GDP was AED 159.1 billion (USD 43.3 billion) which is 12.1 per cent of GDP and it is higher than the Budget of Nigeria.
Seoul is now a major Global financial centre with some of the biggest companies in the world, samsung revenue is in excess of $200b and this is more than times 6 of the Nigerian budget for 2020 ,

Singapore is now a Global financial centre , singapore Tourism receipts was estimated at S$23.6 billion in 2014, compared to S$18.9 billion in 2010, with Sightseeing, Entertainment & Gaming accounting for 24.7% of total expenditure, Accommodation making up 22.5%, Shopping accounting for 17.4% and Food and Beverage another 9.6%.
The abandoned and decapitated cities of the south east like owerri, Onitsha, Enugu are now burgeoning centers with capital inflow from igbos in diaspora , very busy Airports and very high capital transactions in terms of bank deposits and a very mobile work force.

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

Your ignorance can't win intelligent debate, You're empty, sorry!
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

The dude na chronic liar. But I love the fact that he's now trying to cover its shame and lies.

To answer your question ;

CHINA - fake

Lmao grin

He’s always parading that are not relaxant to defend his lies
How can you post a stat with anambra has developed as abuja when anambra is a complete shit hole

It’s like saying cause osun has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria its wealthier than Kano

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Why not remove it and let's see if you won't end up embarrassing yourself grin
I have posted both debit and credit you do the math

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

How can you post a stat with anambra has developed as abuja when anambra is a complete shit hole

It’s like saying cause osun has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria its wealthier than Kano
Dumbo
If Anambra is a shithole Southwestern states are worst than shithole

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

The dude almost tried my patients with his numerous lies.

He presented the old banking access of his which is dated back to 2010 i countered with the the recent one dated to 2018 but to access he lied, Nah lie oo grin

Presented a table dated back to 2013 i no vex, i checked on the table and analyse it to realized SW still, had the upper hand having made top 5-10. He no he said Nah anambra oo as if anambra na country or region of her own.

See why I get tired trying to be reasonable and logic with trolls on NL these days grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

I have posted both debit and credit you do the math

Dude,you table states SW lead the table. You get issue oo, shor grin

I even topped am and provided you with the latest ranking which also proved that SW takes the lead but you no agree?

Na wetin. You agree, you no gree would that change the facts or the reality here?

I tried o. But i don tire for you grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Osaze007: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

I even topped am and provided you with the latest ranking which also proved that SW takes the lead but you no agree?

Na wetin. You agree, you no gree would that change the facts or the reality here?

Him tu liiiieeee

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

The dude almost tried my patients with his numerous lies.

He presented the old banking access of his which is dated back to 2010 i countered with the the recent one dated to 2018 but to access he lied, Nah lie oo grin

Presented a table dated back to 2013 i no vex, i checked on the table and analyse it to realized SW still, had the upper hand having made top 5-10. He no he said Nah anambra oo as if anambra na country or region of her own.

See why I get tired trying to be reasonable and logic with trolls on NL these days grin cheesy

I posted five years financial reports by NBS, 2010-to 2015,still posted gdp 2013-2017 from reliable and credible source, you still call me a liar, please I beg you, can you show me 2019 state by state figures of cash deposit and credit from 2016 - 2019 or nominal GDP 2018-2019 from NBS I will submit to your logic once you do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

Him tu liiiieeee

Wachaaaan!!! grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Show me table on how Southwest lead in cash deposit and credit, minus Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

I posted five years financial reports by NBS, 2010-to 2015,still posted gdp 2013-2017 from reliable and credible source, you still call me a liar, please I beg you, can you show me 2019 state by state figures of cash deposit and credit from 2016 - 2019 or nominal GDP 2018-2019 from NBS I will submit to your logic once you do that.

Wetin cosign karki with knicker buggar grin

You get comprehension issue oo grin shot

This thread isn't about anambra but according to the OP region-to-region which your table did not justice to but worsen his case but proving to us that SW takes the lead...of course, base on the list on your tables and numbers. grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Show me table on how Southwest lead in cash deposit and credit, minus Lagos

But you already did that now? Abi, you no see say both the old and new info share similarity?

Do you math now. Ya headache not mine abeg. grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Wetin cosign karki with knicker buggar grin

You get comprehension issue oo grin shot

This thread isn't about anambra but according to the OP region-to-region which your table did not justice to but worsen his case but proving to us that SW takes the lead...of course, base on the list on your tables and numbers. grin
You claimed you posted current cash deposit and Southwest are leading, I only asked for current all states figures, since my is outdated, like I said earlier, I'm not scared to fvck a widow because I know where her husband is. once you provide current statistics from NBS I'll submit.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Cyberterror: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
kettykings:

Will Anambra businessmen use GTB and Mansard when they have fidelity bank
Fidelity bank is a dying bank. In 2 years from now, I see them being swallowed up by a healthy competitor.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

You claimed you posted current cash deposit and Southwest are leading, I only asked for current all states figures, since my is outdated, like I said earlier, I'm not scared to fvck a widow because I know where her husband is. once you provide current statistics from NBS I'll submit.

Ask CBN.
And by the way, SW still has the upper hand in the old stats. Need i remind you, again? cool
Point of correction, i didn't claim, Center bank of Nigeria conducted the stats.

If you like fu6k the dead or even a robot how does that relate to the fact or the bone of convention here grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
Fidelity bank is a dying bank. In 2 years from now, I see them being swallowed up by a healthy competitor.
FCMB own by Sudanese man and Wema bank will first go down before Fidelity Bank, Otondo you forgot the owner of Fidelity Bank is the biggest shareholder in international brewery, he owns next cash and carry, Techno Oil and Gas etc. Fidelity Bank control large portion of Igbo traders accounts and Eastern States, Fidelity Bank have stake in Alausa power project a PPP project that was developed by Oando Plc and financed by Fidelity Bank Plc. During banks consolidation in 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc (“Manny”) to create one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria, 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent. Also, following its renewed retail and digital banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017.
As of December 2017, Fidelity Bank Plc. had total assets estimated at over US$4.2 billion (NGN:1.4 + trillion), and shareholders' equity in excess of US$610 million (NGN:203 billion).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
totit:

Ask CBN.
And by the way, SW still has the upper hand in the old stats. Need i remind you, again? cool
Point of correction, i didn't claim, Center bank of Nigeria conducted the stats.

If you like fu6k the dead or even a robot how does that relate to the fact or the bone of convention here grin
Sorry you have nothing to offer
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Sorry you have nothing to offer

In the book of trolls and illogical. grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
If US based firm pull his investment out of GTBank it will collapse

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

FCMB own by Sudanese man and Wema bank will first go down before Fidelity Bank, Otondo you forgot the owner of Fidelity Bank is the biggest shareholder in international brewery, he owns next cash and carry, Techno Oil and Gas etc. Fidelity Bank control large portion of Igbo traders accounts and Eastern States, Fidelity Bank have stake in Alausa power project a PPP project that was developed by Oando Plc and financed by Fidelity Bank Plc. During banks consolidation in 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc (“Manny”) to create one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria, 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent. Also, following its renewed retail and digital banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017.
As of December 2017, Fidelity Bank Plc. had total assets estimated at over US$4.2 billion (NGN:1.4 + trillion), and shareholders' equity in excess of US$610 million (NGN:203 billion).

International Breweries that was started by Lawrence Omole in Ilesha? grin

6 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2020
kayfra:

International Breweries that was started by Lawrence Omole in Ilesha? grin
International Brewery was acquired by SabMiller now AB InBev, the biggest shareholder is Peter Obi,he's the one that brought the company to Nigeria,search for international brewery board members and cure yourself from ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.