Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95804 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by tope3x(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
which ladies won't give coochie if you haven't spent on her...don't be deci3v3d...alot of ladies give coochies to guys even when he hasn't given them a penny,hoping that after the sex,the guy will start giving money and they later loose grin

Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by EternalBeing: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sex is sweetest when done within loving marriage. You'll then look into each others eyes with so much passion and appreciation, knowing that you unselfishly love each other enough not to destroy each other but helped each other become truly better stronger Beings, not weaklings crippled by Lust that abound. Be Diamonds in a World full of stones. He doesn't know the real reason why he should wait, most don't know actually. "Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable" If you know your worth and take him to Church where holiness is preached and practiced, he'll grow spiritually, wait till marriage and forever appreciate you as his true Queen. Give him Koinonia messages like the ones below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXQaXmGR7ZA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by stanisbaratheon: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please forgive me for saying this.

Maybe you've been having sex with another fellow and he just found out through your chats or someone told him. That is some real hypocrisy shiit right there.

Again, I may be wrong grin

Please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
Kiss and cuddle...
I don't think that is necessary too!!!

I am sure he is masturbating!!

And you are Cuccumbating!!!

Stop kisses and cuddle today... And he will take the next step with you!!!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by hisexcellency34: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
All those saying no sex before marriage na dem corrupt pass

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by sodiamond: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

I don't believe in no sex before marriage. If you are sure he's serious with you then go for the necessary test and allow him
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Babara1994(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
Girls give cookie without receiving money. You're just stingy

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by VirginSearcher(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Carlmax(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Hmmmm, major reason y m scared!

You haven't answered the most important question everybody is asking, " Are You A Virgin?"

If yes, then your stand is totally understandable, if no, it's still understandable, but then it depends on how much.... In fact, i nor even get advice, suit yourself but ensure your next relationship starts 3 months before your wedding date, cos you it would be wicked to keep a grown ass Man waiting 1 full year or more for sex. #my2Cents.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Trump2020: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

you girls are something else.

It is easier for a man to walk out of a woman he hasn't have sex with than someone he loves and has sex with especially if the woman is damn good in bed and character.

You can't keep a man by denying him sex, he stays because he wants to stay not because of the no sex bulkshitt.

16 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by 8stargeneral: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
which kin nonsense cuddle and kissing be dat.... u better give dat guy something
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Moniya4Real(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Innobee99 post=85696339]Kiss and cuddle kee u there

Lwkmd o!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Malcolm123: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jozzy4:

They both reached an agreement from start. Why did he signed consent when he won't be able to keep the agreement

Any agreement wey no get legal practitioner backing na invalid for naija ......mouth fit change anytym...lol
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Carlmax(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
eni4real:
Kiss and cuddle...
I don't think that is necessary too!!!

I am sure he is masturbating!!

And you are Cuccumbating!!!

Stop kisses and cuddle today... And he will take the next step with you!!!

This advise is very Valid too! @ OP, listen.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ProdigalSaviour: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
See all these stuff na scam...know of this..don't give any man sex cos you don't want him to leave and don't deny him sex cos you want him to stay...wisdom is profitable to direct, use your head...

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by driand(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.
oil dey your head...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

So for you, money has to follow before a man can have ur 'cookkie'?

Awon olosho!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

If you must do no sex before marriage then the courtship must be as brief as possible else una go fall.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jozzy4: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Because yesterday is not like today. More so, life is in a state of flux
Then in that case, he should have left the relationship, instead of forcing his terms that's contrary to what he signed

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nat404: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

That's scam. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Edemoski(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just like others have said, he's a healthy man, but if you don't want to engage in sex before marriage I think you should stop any sexual arousing acts like the kissing, cuddling and others.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mctfopt: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
A305:
Sex in a relationship is just changing engine oil in your car engine.

You must change it.

You can't let the oil in it get long overdue for servicing otherwise, you risk getting sludge.

The engine won't work if you don't add oil at all.

That's how sex works in a relationship. And if you want to see a good CHEAP vehicle to want to make a habit of changing oil on, see that CHEAP lexus on my page.

Never knew someone can smoothly make a car sales pitch while giving out relationship advice

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10867592_leocheersrespectmeme1_jpegcd7be45ac2dbc3143a6e6d12f9abed6c
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
What's the point?!Some guys sef...How can u know how sweet a soup is if u never taste it...Pls allow Him check out the package because If the Bearings don chop and the Shock absorber no good again that guy won't be so impressed oo!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by valo25: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

See how low ur mentality is.... So in ur mind relationship holds if u shield it from sex..?

Grow up kid. Sex means totally nothing to love... It only spices up relationship

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Munirboss(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
This guy dey vex o shocked

themaestro08:

Rubbish @ bolded.

That "No sex till marriage is a scam". Legends know this.

And yes you overreacted by reacting in a rude and undiplomatic manner. What happened to reminding the young man of the vows both of made in a kind and respectful manner. But instead you choose to displayed how uncultured you are.

How I wish I know this guy, I would have pointed out obvious red flags to him.

Truth is you are piece are a garbage. And bitches like you should be discarded where they belong. To the trash can.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:
Haven't you had se* before ? You are making the whole relationship thing uninteresting to him and he isn't convinced you are not getting it somewhere else, hence the need not to continue being a mugu. That is a Nigerian Man for you!

Should you feel love for him ,take a decision and get married to each other instead of making him feel constrained.
Am a Nigerian man and I believe in no premarital sex so young lady stop devaluing us abeg

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Saintmary(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

My dear, majority of guys are dating girls for sex, don't you read Nairaland topics?
You better face front and don't allow anyone to pressure you into s3x unless that is what you want.
There are many fishes in the ocean.
Heads up: Males can sense desperation.
Giddy up and build your life to make your dreams come true.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by makydebbie(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.

Lol, thank you for reading my mind and telling the op as it is. No sugar coating.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

He'll blackmail you emotionally and most likely sleep with you eventually. This no sex thing is only practicable in long distance relatioships. If you don't want sex yet then don't cuddle/smooch. Best wishes
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Khalidase83(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
As if "it" will finish if she gives it to him. Besides, no be say the thing nah brand new self.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IJOBA2: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

ARE YOU A VIRGIN LETS START FROM THERE sad
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by peculiar32(f): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
my dear, there is more to a relationship than sex. if a man truly loves you he would not be bothered about whether you have sex or not. I was once in a relationship where everything was just sex. we only spend time having sex and doing nothing else. I wasn't dating, I was only having sex and I wasn't even asking money from him. he didn't take me out, we didn't spend time together outside his bedroom.

it is not about being a Virgin or not. most relationships that are all about sex doesn't last. you guys might eventually get bored and tired of eachother.

if he want sex, he should follow due process and do the right thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.