Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95787 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by bezimo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

Interesting..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Stainlessx(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.
God bless u for this.

Most of these girls think withdrawing sex is the only way to keep a man.

Just pray a good man comes ur way.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by sammychibuzr: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you arnt ready to depart from the relationship just go after him now! I mean now now and give him a fu*k orderwise he is gone for life.
Some is waiting somewhere to give it to him.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by crackhouse(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
what's cookie? Is it candy?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
valo25:

See how low ur mentality is.... So in ur mind relationship holds if u shield it from sex..?

Grow up kid. Sex means totally nothing to love... It only spices up relationship
What is this one saying? Sex is the ultimate goal of a man in any relationship. And he believes if he gets it for free, he has conquered the lady. He can do anything he want like cheats, be abusive etc.

But if sex is not on a platter of gold, he won't misbehave. He will lay down his guard. He will respect his woman.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by nkemdi89(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you are not ready for sex, stay away from relationship, it is very difficult to have a man in this present generation who can stay celibate, unless he is born in the 70s and has had load of mind blowing sex, and want marriage straight because he is already tired of the whole sex charade, besides stop using sex as bargaining tool, if you are matured enough and financially independent, you should be responsible for any decision with your body. If he wants to continue with the relationship after sex, shouldn't be your headache , enjoy the sex and don't feel used.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by gozzy121(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't know y some guys always accept what they can't withstand. for me I can't accept such a thing via no sex till marriage. Also being a virgin doesn't guarantee you to make a good wife or to make a good home. What matters in everything are love trust caring and understanding. tnx

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by sammychibuzr: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you arnt ready to depart from the relationship just go after him now! I mean now now and give him a fu*k orderwise he is gone for life.
Someone is waiting somewhere to give it to him.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by crackhouse(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Probably because I am a realist. cool
sorry I have seen the cookie up there.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by spiritedtete: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
To the unmarried... Never try this no sex before marriage shit..

I repeat! Never Never try no sex before marriage shit..

It is shit..
Deceptive...
Boring
And it will affect you sex life in the union eventually.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
So for you, money has to follow before a man can have ur 'cookkie'?

Awon olosho!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong pls. I didn't say money has to follow. Am only saying if he gets the sex on a platter of gold, he will misbehave.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jozzy4: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Malcolm123:

Any agreement wey no get legal practitioner backing na invalid for naija ......mouth fit change anytym...lol

Lol but it shouldn't be ... better to just leave such relationship than forcing the other party.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Hmmmm, major reason y m scared!
Makes no sense pretending to a guy who wants to marry you that you don't want sexxx, particular since you are no Virgin.

Everyone been asking if you are a virgin but u refused to answer because you are not

Had a guy like u years back. I quit that relationship and am glad I did.

If you marry him and find out that he ain't good in bed you will rush back here telling us u want a divorce

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by zakkxx: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
My Sister even if you are not a virgin don't give in; if u allow him he will dum your sorry ass. if he really want it let him go and pay dawry, if u refuse to acts like others beliv me u have more points. even if he goes you have miss nothing, no regret. the devil has inflicted demonds in him to tempt u don't give in. if he cannot wait let him go trust me God will bring a better person, it is a test oo; I pray u pass. good luck my sister.

7 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by crackhouse(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Don't get me wrong pls. I didn't say money has to follow. Am only saying if he gets the sex on a platter of gold, he will misbehave.
something tells me you are the OP. U use a different moniker to open this thread. Weldone o
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Babara1994:

Girls give cookie without receiving money. You're just stingy
it doesn't work that way. You guys believe there's nothing a girl can offer you in a relationship apart from sex. Imagine what the guy did. He didn't pick her call becos of sex. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
tope3x:
which ladies won't give coochie if you haven't spent on her...don't be deci3v3d...alot of ladies give coochies to guys even when he hasn't given them a penny,hoping that after the sex,the guy will start giving money and they later loose grin

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by HARDDON: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
I wouldn't dignify the op with a response...
I'd rather advise the average guy out there.

1. Never start off any r/ship/ marriage on the wrong foot.
From what the op posted, it is obvious he asked her out and she laid down conditions for her to accept him. The major one being NO SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE. And the mallam accepted. Now she quoted it like they both mutually consented.

Note that this statement is Double edge manipulative punch.
a. No sex if I'm to agree to date you
b. This date must lead to marriage.

This is supper selfish already. Never let jRod rule you and accept this thrash.

DON'T LOSS YOUR BALLS because OF SOME OVERUSED VJAY.

To avoid situations like this, stop flogging a dead horse. There is nothing you want to say she hasn't heard world over before.
A reputable employer has no business begging an employee to come work. When there are a thousand and one more qualified, jobless people out there.

However, if you ever make that mistake and she pull this line,
Tell her to slow down. Grab you balls and let her know where they at. That she has to impress you first. If you like her feminine fragrance, you'd take it a notch up.
Not the other way round.

2. Most gurls that make this kind of proposals are the overused ones and feminists with alot of baggages.
These sets are red flags. Runnnnnnnnnn

3. You hand your balls to a woman the very moment you ask her out.

4. Gurls that are really into you would not put self first but rather put you first. Ready to abandoned Creed and culture, friends and family to be with you.

5. Never settle for less. There are better deals out there.

I pray that guy would not make the mistake of marrying her if not, she would be running the show and calling the shots at home.

Kindly note: I am in no way saying there should be s3x before marriage.
Rather, it should be a mutual understanding between two adults not a manipulative bullet from some vJayfied soft bone

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
The only condition in which I can accept no-sex before marriage with a girl is if she's a virgin. Most of these girls use this no-sex till marriage thing to cover up some stuff in which the man would later regret after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by valo25: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
What is this one saying? Sex is the ultimate goal of a man in any relationship. And he believes if he gets it for free, he has conquered the lady. He can do anything he want like cheats, be abusive etc.

But if sex is not on a platter of gold, he won't misbehave. He will lay down his guard. He will respect his woman.

Y do all those guys in varsities take sniper when dia gal dumps them..? Could it b cuz they never had sex and they were therefore so committed..?

I repeat.. Grow up.. But its ur life. Live it as u like

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Miniso:
Y r u like dis biko nu grin grin grin.. cookie sumone can get for 500 naira. 200 naira nw sef at bolade oshodi dat u are saying she has alot to loose undecided
Go and get it there na.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Cuntface: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Rubbish.
I've slept with 3 different girls without spending a dime. The 2 I didn't sleep with was because I practically avoided them.
I only spend for my girlfriend.

All these crap of not giving you cookies without spending na because say una never see who una like
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by abbatoir(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

I can accurately deduce your lifestyle from your write up hence wish to be your friend...I have a new year gift for you girl... trace my contact and chat me up..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by socialmediaman: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jozzy4:

They both reached an agreement from start. Why did he signed consent when he won't be able to keep the agreement

Some agreements are dead on arrival. If they were planning to get married in a month or two, that’s okay, but 6 months? Come on now.

On a lighter note though, let me attempt to explain what’s happening between both of them:

When a man meets a lady, he tries to woo her. In doing so, he’ll agree to all her rules and she’s in charge at that moment. The man follows her. At this point he’s infatuated, he’s ‘foolish’ and would make lots of compromises to keep it going. Remember though that infatuation fades with time.

While the infatuation is fading, a lady’s love is building up though, she’s losing her guard gradually in favor of building her world around the man. On the other hand, the man is gradually regaining his ‘senses’. At some point the lady has become comfortable with leading the leading the relationship and she has completely put down her guard.

At this point the man, fully back in his senses, decides its time to take lead. He makes his move. The lady becomes confused at the sudden change of character, but she doesn’t want to lose ‘a good man’ she has fallen for, so she succumbs! Now she’d do anything to have him back, including compromise. This is the time many previous agreements are rewritten. Each party rushes to secure their place in the relationship and the rest is history.

At least this is true for a relationship that both parties are fully invested in

Cc: Lyydia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jozzy4: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
spiritedtete:
To the unmarried... Never try this no sex before marriage shit..

I repeat! Never Never try no sex before marriage shit..

It is shit..
Deceptive...
Boring
And it will affect you sex life in the union eventually.

Your mouth like deceptive. You haven't seen many cases of people who had sex before marriage and still end up with a boring sex life in marriage. Where the woman play along to get the ring , and after marriage start treating him anyhow when it comes to. Sex. Or where a man drink different concoction to last long, but after getting the woman in marriage, chairman change tone to. " I cannot come and kill myself, if it's one minute do, manage am" . U don't know what's called Pretence

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Basher8583: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.

Nopes it depends on how she presents the cookie.
If she presents it well to him he will stay.
Guys will be guys
If he leaves after cookie chopping before marriage, he will definitely leave or lose interest even after marriage

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mbahdi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Lyydia post=85697565]
Thanks [/quot
But you've not answered his question.
are you a virgin
Cos if not u guys are just fooling urselves
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
MNDY:

Only Nigerian girls have that warped mentality.

What are the lot of things she risks losing? Contracting disease or pregnancy?
Is she not h.orny too?
This is not about a Nigerian girls mentality thing. This is a different scenario entirely.

The guy didnt pick her call cuz she didn't give him sex. Does that make any sense at all? Do the math yourself and tell me what the result is going to be if eventually she say yes to the sex.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by samsam2019: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
evil human being. No sex but you're not a virgin.

Can you buy a tokunbo car without testing? Nonsense

What if you're not sexually compatible
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Klington: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
You cuddle and kiss when you agree on no sex.

That's an abnormal thing to do.

No should have no other meaning other than NO

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by loswhite(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

He has been getting it somewhere else. That's for sure. But rules are rules. Why is he trying to break the rules now?

He didn't wanna put too much pressure on her because she is not asking him for money.

If he can't wait till marriage let him walk away. Respect ppl decison biko.
please help answer the question...is she a virgin? Rules are rules and anybody can work away at any point in time
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by HARDDON: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Coming from a soul that loves freaky and engage in all manners of sexual viles.

Guess when you wano marry, after all the deeds, you'd put up the no-sex before marriage before the poor guy so you can trick him into the bonds without him knowing you come saddled with warmhole linking earth and some planets out there!

Life is very beautiful. Isn't it?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.