Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129695 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Paulflurry29: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ignorant mom. Your teenage daughter is experiencing puberty ( her kitten itches her amongst other signs) don’t blame this on naira Marley.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by cappucino925(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Whether you like it or not Naira marley was sent by the devil to make a negative impact on youths
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by mrkia(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
May God save us...hnnnnn
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by djon78(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Toxay:

Please can you explain how your holy generation and our older generation that was raised in the right way has made this country an enviable and good country.

This same generation you are talking about ran this country into penury through alarming corruption and institutional failure but yet our generation that listens to Naira marley is only the corrupt one.

Your post is very irrational and all this disciplinary methods are not effective and are quite useless,all of you guys are a bunch of hypocritical people who criticize some like Naira marley but yet glorify corrupt politicians and businessmen, these are people that actually determine the fate of our country but who cares?

Most of you guys are as corrupt as anyone can be and even the ones who are a little different are too cowardly to protest and stand against the real vices in our society but find it easy to attack people that are already in a negative social outlook such as rappers and celebrities.

I am not a fan of Naira marley but you guys,I mean the older generation are not qualified to criticize any generation.
Just keep quiet and put your heads down

Just look at the tone and how very uncouth your speech. are we quarreling? I just laid my views. Haba
The generation you are talking about is my father's generation, but they are millions of miles better than your generation and are qualified to criticize any generation.

Moreover talking about generation, it's the duty of parents to ensure there children get better. And some parents are doing it right and there children will go on to stand out when there time comes let those emulating naira Marley continue. After all Dangote has a generation he belongs to which some of his mates are touts but he has made something useful out of his life.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by golddeejay(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
I see anybody claiming like a zombie in movies with no mind of their own.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Khaleell001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Is that a question
No.Its a FACT!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by FarmTech(m): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Lee29:
Parents should ban schools from playing worldly/vulgar songs in school buses and children's birthday parties.

It's so bad government cannot regulate music and movies.
True talk. Churches also have a lot to do wrt music, modesty and other fore runners of sexual immorality.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by FarmTech(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Paulflurry29:
Ignorant mom. Your teenage daughter is experiencing puberty ( her kitten itches her amongst other signs) don’t blame this on naira Marley.
Humans were not created to be dogs on heat. We have self control.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by FarmTech(m): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The same parents that will get to School party and ask the DJ to play Soapy are now complaining that there is lather all over the house. So you allowed Naira Marley music in your house before? I mean for you to be banning it after the harm is done.
Majority of parents encourage their children to sing and dance immoral songs. Yet they go to church every Sunday or they regard themselves as Christians. The same mouth that is used to praise God is also used to glorify sexual immortality and love of money.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Xtardom(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Naira Marley is not the problem ....
I repeat
he is not the problem
Check those foreign rappers na..naira no do reach half wetin dem dey do..
And yet nobody say one thing burn for fire na them cause am...
Pikin wey go spoil go spoil.. If naira Marley no dey shey other things no full ground ni.

I listen to his songs and I joke about this marlian thing with friends .I don't smoke and I don't do all those stuffs..
The nigga is just living he's life. ..
Marlian is a fan base ..
Anything more is something way out of line

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.