Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129693 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2020
As a phycologist, I will advise you to change your daughter's school... Peer group influence.. beating or preaching will not help out... Pls do that with immediate effect.. send me friend request on Facebook for further free consultancy @friyo2@gmail.com....
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Akuruoulo(m): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Onyi22:
We are Marlins grin grin cheesy

Oya Jo soapy
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Tenkvlog(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Madam when you are growin up u listened to Bob marley, now she's growin up she's listenin to naira marley
las las we are all marlians

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by TruthinAction: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Don't beat her to death ooo like the other parents did recently. Anyway, it will happen because most of our churches these days no longer teach messages on upright living.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by djon78(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2020
WriterX:

i have taught a lot and a cane and flogging are two things i dont do , flogging is for punishing a child not correcting nor making the child understand the need to change.
people quote religious basis for moral upbringing whilst leaving the social basis out of the picture.
they are going to flog the hell out of here and a month, two or three she is going to go back.
sit , take a day off , takd your child out sit and talk with him , tell him about life , the good the bad and the ugly .

sadly most parents think their duties to a child ends at been able to cater for their physical well being alone.

Story the reason we have a very corrupt generation today is because many parents don't flog there children, even in many schools today you dear not flog your students.

I was raised in a generation where my papa, mama, even in school we were thoroughly disciplined and these things ingrained in me discipline and responsibility.

Moreover Parents nowadays are chasing money, they don't stay around there children to monitor, discipline and advice them.

We never see anything, this is just the beginning. But there are parents that are still raising good kids today.

This woman's daughters cause is not yet lost, they can still remove those foolishness from her. Flogging is part of it and then lovingly reaching out to her with the right counsel will help drive the foolishness from her.
In fact in future, the girl will use that template on her kids. It works.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by therajah: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Beating her will never solve the problem but will toughen her!!!
She needs your counseling snd prayers right now..
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by asmovic(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067
I don't know MARLIANS. but I know the MALIANS! People from Mali!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by favour32(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Who e head bend nai dey listen to jagajaga music like N.M....if u know u know shocked
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by azikiweironsi(m): 2:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Onyi22:
We are Marlins grin grin cheesy
But you wore pants nah grin grin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Mayflowa(m): 3:28am On Jan 13, 2020
The woman actually violated her daughter by checking her hymen. That is just so wrong!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by hardon1(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2020
u no train ur pikin well u dey here dey blame naira mali
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Toxay(m): 3:52am On Jan 13, 2020
djon78:

Story the reason we have a very corrupt generation today is because many parents don't flog there children, even in many schools today you dear not flog your students.

I was raised in a generation where my papa, mama, even in school we were thoroughly disciplined and these things ingrained in me discipline and responsibility.

Moreover Parents nowadays are chasing money, they don't stay around there children to monitor, discipline and advice them.

We never see anything, this is just the beginning. But there are parents that are still raising good kids today.

This woman's daughters cause is not yet lost, they can still remove those foolishness from her. Flogging is part of it and then lovingly reaching out to her with the right counsel will help drive the foolishness from her.
In fact in future, the girl will use that template on her kids. It works.

Please can you explain how your holy generation and our older generation that was raised in the right way has made this country an enviable and good country.

This same generation you are talking about ran this country into penury through alarming corruption and institutional failure but yet our generation that listens to Naira marley is only the corrupt one.

Your post is very irrational and all this disciplinary methods are not effective and are quite useless,all of you guys are a bunch of hypocritical people who criticize some like Naira marley but yet glorify corrupt politicians and businessmen, these are people that actually determine the fate of our country but who cares?

Most of you guys are as corrupt as anyone can be and even the ones who are a little different are too cowardly to protest and stand against the real vices in our society but find it easy to attack people that are already in a negative social outlook such as rappers and celebrities.

I am not a fan of Naira marley but you guys,I mean the older generation are not qualified to criticize any generation.
Just keep quiet and put your heads down

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Starhearts: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Continue with ur lies

D OP is mad
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Collyno82(m): 4:44am On Jan 13, 2020
I blame the EFCC for this nonsense. This was a rather unknown irreverent nonentity before EFCC made him famous in notoriety. Sometimes you create a bigger problem by trying to solve a little one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Gee64: 4:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Adolescents want to belong or to be identified as being the 'reigning' group either negatively or positively.
All they need is counselling. The school system is not doing enough about this because the curriculum is all about academics.
That's why the educated Nigerian thrives on rhetorics rather than actual practice.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kabzealous(m): 4:52am On Jan 13, 2020
This is serious
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 4:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Madam don't he deceived by hymen being intact....quickly check the Anus...yes Anus. Loud and clear. I know about a girl whose Father is a Top Jehovah's Witness and the mother is in the habit if inspecting her hymen at any beck and call, but low and behold !!! This girl resorted to using Anus. And was introduced to such by friends. This is not fiction it happened and is still happening.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by johnnyn1(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Caseless: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Davash222:
Children of RMD, Mopha, Davido and others are Marlians, who then do you think your daughter is not to be a Marlian

Frankly, i so need the effrontery of these Marlians.
who tf are they that children of others must do what their children do?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ogbuefi677(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Livescores:
No mannaz, Zero belt a thousand trouser.
I thousand trousers,no belt grin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Caseless: 6:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Collyno82:
I blame the EFCC for this nonsense. This was a rather unknown irreverent nonentity before EFCC made him famous in notoriety. Sometimes you create a bigger problem by trying to solve a little one.
you're right!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Dmeji4444(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kingston6: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2020
the cult go mk sense sha.d guys zero belt,d ladis zero pant.😁😁 all with no manners
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Enn214(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2020
trash!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Khaleell001(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Ok, broda wey mumu

You no normal!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ItooWorWor(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Khaleell001:

You no normal!
Is that a question
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Gordson: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians are gullible.

You guys should be able to spot a fake story from a thousand miles.

Spits

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by WittyLad(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Mama I pity you na only hymen u dey check Whatabou smoking Marijuana (which we know the marlians for)? Do the needful and thank me later ☺️�
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Gordson: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Chatinews:
The C.E.O of V.E_signature popularly known as Uncle Burna is giving out 20k to 2 lucky winners weekly.

To stand a chance to be among one of the lucky winner.

Facebook Page: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://m.facebook.com/uncleburna/
2. Like the page
3. Share any of his post
4. Comment done

Instagram handle: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://instagram.com/v.e_signature?igshid=9mee4y8cck2v
2. Follow the page
3. Like any of his post
4. Comment done

Note: The higher you share or like, the higher your chance of winning
Audio money!

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by arodavoo(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Marlians everywhere....even buhari sef na marlain

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by nichole4dtop: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Best advice. Please take this. It will help.

kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.