Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129692 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by collinometricx: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Onyi22:
We are Marlians grin grin cheesy

Fixed
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by nakaman: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Very funny, I don't even know if dat guy is a musician, looks more like a fake prophet to me

5 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians no de wear pant
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by StagethemTVee: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
The same parents that will get to School party and ask the DJ to play Soapy are now complaining that there is lather all over the house. So you allowed Naira Marley music in your house before? I mean for you to be banning it after the harm is done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Uyi168: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
pascalbenz:
Am here for the Pictures
Which picture u dey find??..
The mum?..
The 15 year old girl??..
Or the part of the girl with no pant wink
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
The nonsense Don dey make Sense.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
It is well oh, peer pressure.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sammyj: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
angry angry Malians are deadlier than Ebola virus angry shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Her daughter is on the edge. No amount of rod can reconfigure that heart. The family needs to thread carefully and keep aside that shame of a thing from their social status.

They need to form this young girl spiritually and in the physical..

How many more will waste away with this insane Marlian ideology.. ?

Just imagine those street children with terrible parenting. Just imagine.

Very sad...

7 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Taywon: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bad influence.... Another menace at large

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lazy yoot
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ozoebuka1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Insta life, ote gi 5alive grin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na still dem
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by UnusualJhay(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm a marlian....
deal with it! cool cool

besides, NM didn't initiate anybody abeg. ..

8 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by vicardino(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Another babylonian system

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by klever18(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
wtf?audio daughter

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Olalan(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
The marlian movement is a crazy one and a cancerworm to the society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Flier: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Let's see her pics and when she is not putting on pant... Pictures or adonbili...
Its probably a fake story

5 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians come forward the rest feck off.... stop blaming others for your failures.......I been dey cult for secondary school before marlian........we were Conrad....... it is part of growing up

9 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Lee29: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Parents should ban schools from playing worldly/vulgar songs in school buses and children's birthday parties.

It's so bad government cannot regulate music and movies.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Deicide: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't understand how human beings get influences by other Humans, when i was a kid i wasn't this dumb.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ifeanyiopra44: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Who knows where i can buy a large and very strong, nuclear war head, this is just the height of this nonsense, God blow trumpet you know wan blow, let me just blow am this planet make we all rest abeg

Such nonsense

����

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Sterope(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't think peer pressure is the only problem. The parents seem to have issues too. Why are they checking her hymen? Why so much private details on FB?

They definitely need to change their parenting style. If the girl choose not to listen, she will find what she is looking for.

kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by solsticey2k3(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
I was shocked and I asked for further explanation's and the head teacher said that a teacher who was disciplining late comers found out that one of the girls had her pant inside her school bag and on further investigation, it was discovered that she wasn't wearing any on her waist.

Hope that teacher that further investigated was female grin

4 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.

Jealousy is a disease....kills faster than aids..........MARLIAN QUOTE

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by AZeD1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
What is a teacher's business with students wearing pants or not wearing pants?

Is that part of the school uniform?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
solsticey2k3:
I was shocked and I asked for further explanation's and the head teacher said that a teacher who was disciplining late comers found out that one of the girls had her pant inside her school bag and on further investigation, it was discovered that she wasn't wearing any on her waist.

Hope that teacher that further investigated was female grin

Yea u are wiser than the stupid parents even if she was female why will u check if she was wearing panties......and how is that anyones business

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Akorede02(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
That's the best Mama marlian. Zero pant with 3k bumbum
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gangsterism cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by joyandfaith: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Parents
beating alone cannot solve the problem
parents should set good examples, spend time with children and pay attention to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.