Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129697 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
AZeD1:
What is a teacher's business with students wearing pants or not wearing pants?

Is that part of the school uniform?

Story seems fake, propaganda

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

You seem like someone who would let his child live the way he/she wants, not giving them set rules to follow.

I will never let an adult go close to my daughter's undies that is just a pervert child sex offender ...makes me angry
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

So the only way you think they did that was to look under their skirts?

They have no business with underage undies
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by iammolise(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.
You're on track my broda... She's on the way to adulthood, give and take 5 more years. She will become worse if the mother become even more overprotective... What she need to be doing now is to sight examples of people that have ruined their lives going down the part she's threading, give her punishment on some occasions, but not restriction, it'll make her even thirstier for bad life.

Hmm... I never knew this "marlians" of a thing has gone so deep sad
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nova1988(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
See me see trouble marlians see me see trouble ehhn I we in secret cult kill Dem kapachumarimarichupaku
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

I will never let an adult go close to my daughter's undies that is just a pervert child sex offender ...makes me angry
Oga, if those kids didn't have mentors like Naira Marley et al, they wouldn't be in that position in the first place. Who wan spoil go spoil, but na something still dey make pikin spoil.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Glycosunde: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
All of u shouting y d teachers or if d teachers looked under their skirt to determine if they were wearing pants or not, I have a ? 4 u, haven't u cin some ladies without bra or pants on d streets b4, how did u know they were not wearing any1. Did u raise their clothes before knowing. If a lady is without bra or pant most times it shows n don't forget d said girl was been flogged so in that process u can also discover if someone is wearing anything beneath their clothes or not. You people r suppose to b alarmed that young girls sent to school r venturing into cults n others vices but u r here ranting nonsense. If u were in d mother's shoe is this d thinking u would have had?

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by bereto(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
A305:
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to your daughter.
Bad association corrupts good manners.

Not everybody has the strength to resist peer pressure that's why you have to be careful who your friends are.
Don't blame the parents they surely did not tell her to become a marlian

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Exmilitant(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Met this naira marley of a guy at a club in abuja... niggar doesn't look sound in body. i asked him if he was sick or something, he said, 'boss na pressure o'. i cant understand how he got to this height... nigeria youths are gullible sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Chee.. ThankGod she still be virgin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
johnjay4u2u:
Looks fake.

However rate of cultism is alarming when other nations are increasing in IT

Fabricated story written by some blogger no doubt. It has arrived facebook from there twitter then nairaland.

Which one be no pant as part of cult.

Modified..

The ademola guy copied the story from a woman's page who copied it of another woman who claims it was written by the victims mother. Therefore story has no actual source just an unnamed woman.

Probably a blogger or from twitter.

This is why they say social media law bla bla bla. And here are many people captivating the poor guy when some idiot just sat down and typed thrash.

Marley should sue he first woman so she doesn't post shit anymore without verifying its source.

P.s dont give a hoist about Marley but love facts
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by davidtemi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.
I join u to say such person should be hanged. Idiot people
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by GoldHorse(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Adejoncy01:
It really beat my imagination how and why a sane homosapien will address himself/herself a Marlian? shocked

Perhaps, there is more to sanity we didn't yet know.

I have been wondering same for long!!! I still looked at the guy picture today to see if I am missing something. With all the money the guy still look somehow....

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by GoldHorse(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Met this naira marley of a guy at a club in abuja... niggar doesn't look sound in body. i asked him if he was sick or something, he said, 'boss na pressure o'. i cant understand how he got to this height... nigeria youths are gullible sha.

Tot I was the only one seeing that the guy looks somehow. Sick may be appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by BrutusOj(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
mzBEAM:
It's well.

Truth be told the government should do something about that nigga that looks like an imbecilé.
What exactly is his offence? Is he the first musician to do erotic videos? Is Olamide' Pawon not more erotic than the so called Soapy or so? Allow the young man enjoy his fame while it last joor. Me don't know how he's been influencing this indomie generation badly oo. The more people like the woman in this post come out to lament, the more d young man goes more famous. I never knew about him untill EFCC arrested him and nairaland helped in announcing him more. Anyways, I like his funny dance step in that their colabo with Olamide, that guy on green hairstyle and one other guy where they were all shouting ena naira marley cheesy
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Oga, if those kids didn't have mentors like Naira Marley et al, they wouldn't be in that position in the first place. Who wan spoil go spoil, but na something still dey make pikin spoil.

Like I said what should be of concern is the perverted teachers......she is a minor......they should be in jail
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sheriffindy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bob Marley would be rolling in his grave now

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Glycosunde:
All of u shouting y d teachers or if d teachers looked under their skirt to determine if they were wearing pants or not, I have a ? 4 u, haven't u cin some ladies without bra or pants on d streets b4, how did u know they were not wearing any1. Did u raise their clothes before knowing. If a lady is without bra or pant most times it shows n don't forget d said girl was been flogged so in that process u can also discover if someone is wearing anything beneath their clothes or not. You people r suppose to b alarmed that young girls sent to school r venturing into cults n others vices but u r here ranting nonsense. If u were in d mother's shoe is this d thinking u would have had?

What is an adults business with a minors undies ......I swear if this happened here the school will be shut down and the teachers will definitely go to jail.......and be tagged child sex offenders till they die.......for here nobody dare look near underage face anyhow not to talk of clothes .......the school should be under investigation
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ademasta(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is serious
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by inspektor(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol. The mother said "the devil has succeeded".

Instead of you to say you've failed as a parent
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Ondis2020: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
This marlians are actually having negative impact in the society.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Novaccines: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wow
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by bezimo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:

Idiot stupid goats for that matter..
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by debbysure01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Our value as African is dwindling by the day.....To the best of my knowledge, "Marlian" stands for those things that are immoral, such as smoking Indian hemp, trousers without belt etc...
May God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by eazyduzit: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
One good thing about the Northern part,most of the youths don't subscribe to all this negative social vices thou the northern youths are more into codeine consumption however,things like cultism,marlians gang, sagging gang and all that are not easy to come by.If not for religion,I will say northern Nigeria remains the best place to raise a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Can any good pastor kindly convert Naira Marley to a gospel singer? It's evident Imams didn't succeed on him. Same with Government (EFCC). They remanded him but he came out with soapy. Oh Lord, please turn the heart of Naira Marley to you. Kindly make him a higher priority than Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Hokage001(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:

GBAM!!!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NonnyDot(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
MD MD MD MD, awon ba lighter ��
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Sagay212: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Senseless fake story by hungry bloggers
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Fortune109: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Crazy bloggers...what will you idiots get to gain in trying to cause evil in the society with different lies and fabrications
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kareem1608(f): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Marlians everywhere, SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.