Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129689 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sulakishop(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2020
This my uncle sha!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sylve11: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.

worse than goat sef. angry cool
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Stanzar7: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari will b the happiest man on hearing this news. Finally the youth have gotten something to occupy themselves wit
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by tehilah92(f): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Awon marlian
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Freshlorde: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid post so na naira Marley blend them or him sign them to marlians records ? Fools
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by lucky4west: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
people get into what they do not understand, band wagon mindset...this is sad
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Khaleell001:

You are confused.

How many politicians do you think have influence on people's lives especially young adults like musicians?
How many.
It seems you don't understand the power of psychology of sound if you do, you will see the poison in them.

E b lyk say u no dey dis wrld na y u dey talk lyk dis. I no get time to they explain am
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by GABUJABOY(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2020
A305:
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to your daughter.
the woman have so much to discuss with her daughter, now she wants to introduce flogging ask if she haven't been flogging her previously.
madam been a deaconess has nothing to do with your daughter's behavior, check very well, you will noticed you spent time teaching them God's word without supervision.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kokaine(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Tormentor053:

honestly. That guy no get sense at all
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2020
how much does it cost in getting an appartment in sango or ogbomosho please i need it urgently thanks and my bugdet is only 100thousand naira
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by WriterX(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
djon78:

Story the reason we have a very corrupt generation today is because many parents don't flog there children, even in many schools today you dear not flog your students.

I was raised in a generation where my papa, mama, even in school we were thoroughly disciplined and these things ingrained in me discipline and responsibility.

Moreover Parents nowadays are chasing money, they don't stay around there children to monitor, discipline and advice them.

We never see anything, this is just the beginning. But there are parents that are still raising good kids today.

This woman's daughters cause is not yet lost, they can still remove those foolishness from her. Flogging is part of it and then lovingly reaching out to her with the right counsel will help drive the foolishness from her.
In fact in future, the girl will use that template on her kids. It works.

lemme tell you dear sir, no amount of flogging does prevent a child from doing wrong , training a child the right way is based on psychology oga.
i am a product of my example sir and i am grateful for that.

proper upbringing of a child is not a spear the rod spoil the child matter ,oga i was brought up by a teacher and an headmistress both deacons and deaconess who raised seven kids and six others from other families up oga.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Obdk: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2020
ifeanyiopra44:
Who knows where i can buy a large and very strong, nuclear war head, this is just the height of this nonsense, God blow trumpet you know wan blow, let me just blow am this planet make we all rest abeg

Such nonsense

����

Bring the money make I help you go buy am
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by stasius: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
I agree with the person that said Naira Marley is a demon incarnate from hell!!!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
A305:
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to your daughter.

How would you know if they did? The moment they admitted it has proved that they are not better. These ones too were caught through the mistake made by one of them.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by juniorstar(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
the woman shouldn't be a hypocrite...she is bothered about other church members finding out.. instead of looking for a way to help her child
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Sike(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
IGBORO TI DARU
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Godwin2am(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
so the devil have successfully created another branch of evil practices?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by akdjr(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
She said and I quote, " The devil has succeeded and my daughter now belong to cult" this is coming from a born again Christian who has read the below vers of the Bible she hold her believe on.

And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and sulfur, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Revelation 20:10).

When I say the believer of those foreign Religion don't even know what actually they have been brainwashed to believe,some will say I am just being Anti-Christ or Anti-Islam
The same Devil your religious book told you that your Christ defeated is the same one your are still accusing for everything that is you presumed to be bad.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by PrincewithGod(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
JESUS IS THE CURE FOR THE ALL THE ILLS IN OUR SOCIETY.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by 198800Mam(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Your doughter is a legend of the Marlians.

Thank God her heimen is intact.

Most times They pick these bad influence from outside the home or from social media. Unfortunately social media is here to stay and get worse.
PLEASE HOW DID THE CHECKED N KNEW DAT HER DAUGHTER HYMEN IS STILL INTACT
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by 198800Mam(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
PLS HOW DID THE WOMEN CHECKED, CONFIRMED AND KNEW DAT HER DAUGHTER HYMEN IS STILL INTACT?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by DexterousOne(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tormentor053:

I gave the 700th like cheesy

You are so right

This guy is a bad influence
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Dom123(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old , he will not depart from it. Sir, beating your daughter may not be the solution. but preach to her and let her know that what she got herself involved into will lead her to eternity in hell. Also. monitor the kind of company she keeps at home and in school after the two week suspension. Finally keep praying for her.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Czartega(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067

you checked her VAGI what? lol. why will you do such a thing? did your own mother check your vagina? you should have gone to the hospital instead
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Czartega(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Let's see her pics and when she is not putting on pant... Pictures or adonbili...
lol konji go kill you there
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kris25: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol okay keep on tracing. Don't do your work as a parent then she'll still disappoint you again... I don't think she's the only 15year old that listens to Naira Marley's song. There's no way you can stop Naira Marley from singing oooo, he'll keep releasing song madam, songs even more "corrupt" as you termed it. Just do your work as a parent and she will change.

Hahjascho:
For where oga? ..is prevention not better than cure...I'm just always surprised when people especially Nigerian youths detest bitter truth but rather appreciate corrupts ways that seem pleasurable...

Everyone involved in the game is to be blamed.... while being perfectly traced to the song composer and finally to the obtuse government that sees no reason in condemning song that contributes to moral decadence of a nation, all in the name of right for expressions.

Which way nàija?
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Lonelyloner: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

But first of all, she needs serious beating. Like 3 days continuous beating.
Beating is very effective.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Lonelyloner: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
A305:

Talk to your daughter.
Will you know if they act like that?
No be Celebrity children spoil pass?
Use your sense.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Wettoid123: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
The issue of girls,ladies or women not putting on pant is not new, the girl I was going out with as at 2003 Rachel I have never seen her put on pant even if she is wearing skirt, she only put on pant when she is on her period. So no big deal about pant!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by seangy4konji: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
No one is talking about teacher checking student if they wear pants or not..howbthat one take concern the oerverted teacher..

Whether you like it or not..that kud us already sycking his mates after school
.even two different guys in same room...sooner or later,she would be disvirgind by one two three guys do it till she gets admission..

Her problem is not naira Marley. Even adult dance naira..buhari self is a problem. Nigeria is a big problem. Alchohol is problem, poverty is problem. When there us poverty,sex,alchihol and all this bad vices make people forget their sorrows...

Beatvher from nowbtill tomorrow...she will run away last last and enter street. Only God can save kids of now aday...

My joy when I hear naira Marley know no bound...

I can't kill my self ooo...am a proud marlian and I am responsible in real life..

How many ladies wear pants now or bra..only few..they proudly display their bulging oubic region to tell you the thing thick...no be u wan look
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Moganajoe: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Too much heat, she doesn't need pant biko
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Mace409(f): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
undecided undecidedI have always seen marlians as cultists anyway kissI have always seen marlians as cultists anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.