Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107755 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=LieDetector post=85778745]I'm not gonna ridicule you for your actions because I know the emotional energy you've invested to see your relationship come this far. I'll tell you the truth anyway. Wether you have a concrete evidence or not, it's obvious your girlfriend is open to meeting other guys. As a guy, if there's anything you need to develop in this relationship terrain, it is NEVER to trust any woman. Take all those love they profess to you with a pinch of salt. Never get emotionally entangled in any relationship so when shit hits the fan, you'd be able to dust yourself up without any scar. Dude, I know it's hard but forget about your babe. Channel this energy into something productive. Once she sees you no longer got her time, she'd call to tease you about this incident and shit but bro. Be a man. Never fall for those gimmicks. The goal is to make her leave you and move unto someone else. You deserve better bro.

Thanks. I know I was quick to conclude but getting such reaction just threw me off. Someone who professes love every now and then just spewed all those words one me. Means she never loved nor respected me at all

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=laiza post=85779375]2020 just started and you already took not only the biggest mumu of the year but of the decade too. Na ten years be decade oh, make you know say you fit no get competitor for the next 9 years and 14 days.

LOL, I reject that award abeg bro, but u won't blame me, emotions were running high. My judgment got over clouded at that moment

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Gadafii:
Leave her make she be bro, she was dating u but open to other guys that's what this means, but if a girl u have dated closed to a year couldn't detect ur voice even tho u faked it, then she never held u in high regards, sorry bro u was dating ur self grin

I don't think she was serious with you the way u are with her,if not she could have just said she knew it was u so she flowed well with you,but she doesn't even know ur faked voice to start with

Move on bro,u might be dodging a deadly 56mm sniper bullet

Hmm, and we were planning to see and spend the week together. It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2020
CIOSYLVA:
You spoilt everything...

You would have try to ask if u would sleep over her place and probably have sex with her... If she agrees then give it a little time and call her u are junction.. allow her to come outside looking for you..

Now u started what u can't finish.. no tangible evidence...

Very true, I was so quick to open up, I regretted coming up to early because right now it's like I have no evidence. But for she to say such things to me after all we've been through really got me, I was about calling but as I got those replies I just had to stay off. I was even expecting her to block me but she hasn't, guess I'll just ignore everything for now

9 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Gofwane:
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry

Bro no bashing, it's just an experience I wished to share, nothing more, so why the insult. If u have nothing to say just ignore and move on

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by MrCork: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

angry
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by heffem(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Thanks, I was just carried away that she could fall for such silly joke, that's why I just opened up immediately and that's how I got the reply
...forget about the proposal bro....she is not yours until you guys are legally married...meanwhile, don't be too disappointed cos that's how we human are being programmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by djoe21(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...
I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.
So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.
She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so i copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".
So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.
So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.
Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor...
I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?
Moderator please help me move this to front page...

Listen to your brother.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by MrCork: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

..advise advise adviser...Mrs adviser..is that wot God ask u to do on nairaland?... advise the planet?..this is absolutely rukulishabarrik
So many singles guys like me on nairaland..can u find one?...at least me!.(smh) angry
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...
I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.
So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.
She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so i copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".
So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.
Rubbish.
Grow up.
I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

If your story is true. God just delivered you from a lifetime sorrow.

If you're also better than her, move on. In any case, most guys are not different from the ladies. It's just same same.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by franklingud(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Mumu OP, that girl recognised your voice.

But you are not romantic.

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by walex2(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
Rubbish.
Grow up.
never try to test your lady or monitor her chat cos you will be disappointed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Datinghookup(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I Run An Online Hookup / Dating Platform Where You Can Meet And Connect With Different People From Different Part Of The State.. Whatsapp group 08094901033

ARE U A SEX FREAK?‎
SEXAUALY ACTIVE?‎
ALWAYS ICHING FOR SEX?‎
ALWAYS Hot?‎
AND U STILL HAVE A LOT OF FININCIAL PROBLEMS? ��

USE YOUR Bleep TO MAKE MONEY!!! ‎Bleep MONEY!!! Bleep MONEY!!!

Don't be shy. 
I'm talking to you. Yes I mean u. Don't be shy am here to help you ‎

Do u need money to pay your school fees? Rent ? Bills? handouts or project?
Do u have a dream u want to achieve but u don't seem to be able to get enough money
Do u want to make money to support your family 
Money to Impress your friends 
Money to Take care of your gf or bf
I am here to help you 

If u are sexually active don't waste your Bleep ‎

Use your sex drive to make money 

I will connect you to a sugar mummy or sugar daddy or Bleep mate that will Bleep u and pay you well

If u need sugar mummy or sugar daddy that will pay you ‎

Do u need Lesbian mate
gay partner ?? u need a girl u can Bleep in your state 

Chat me up privately now and tell me what you need .‎

‎Chat me up on whatspp 08094901033.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Very true, I was so quick to open up, I regretted coming up to early because right now it's like I have no evidence. But for she to say such things to me after all we've been through really got me, I was about calling but as I got those replies I just had to stay off. I was even expecting her to block me but she hasn't, guess I'll just ignore everything for now

Even if you caught her on another man doing the action, babe wont feel sorry sef grin ... If she has not blocked you and you are sure you are done please delete her contact. She is playing mind games with you, don't fall for it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2020
Buhhaaahaaaaahgaaaa! She probably thought she was unto something juicy before age come realize say na you... The lady get bad mouth sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

You shouldn't have replied seriously about being disappointed... You should have jokingly told her April fool, something playful. The earlier you realize no one is a Saint, d better for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Clinghton: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2020
she has every right to be angry with you.
Discover if she is what you want, show some seriuosness.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by ndenzo(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2020
Guy move on, forget the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Clinghton: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2020
she has every right to be angry with you.
Discover if she is what you want, show some seriuosness.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Stillthebest: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2020
kiss

If you know how much ladies lie en! Even if you have played along and invted her to a different place than your house, then burst her bubble. She will still lie that she knew it was you but just wanted to play the foolishness in you.

Many ladies don't worth it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by foolbuster: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Soobaba She got busted and angrily lashed out cause of how you played her. Sometimes the right thing to do is the hard thing. Just take it you dont have a girlfriend and start searching for someone else. Take your mind off her.

If you wanna test her further, refrain from contacting her and see how long she'll take to contact you, that is if she contacts you.

21 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
Rubbish.
Grow up.
don't you have a trash can like where u throw dirty stuffs , now is right time to throw something in side the trash

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2020
2shure:
I stopped giving a fuc k since 2015. No babe is real. The all carry disease,bad luck.spiritual backwardness.liars. poor. All they have is pekus. The last gal i used tondie for. Couldnt use 10k tonfix her phone,but wud use 20k to buy fake china clothes cos na frm dubai thinking they are original. They are worthless,style a lot over nothing. Have nothing.u can imagine i found just 350 naira in her bag after she don go far. The gal loves me but i no love am cos she bleeps out a lot. At age 25 she still feel say she don arrive. Cook for me,sweep for me. But not submissive. Na na na.ni dont want that bitc h
have some respect for women and don't be one sided the truth remains women cheat men and men cheat women but if u felt so much cheated and you can't take it anymore just leave .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by vikkeee(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
ah ah naso u dey like share candy?

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

omo nah igbo girl be that!!!
does it matter? Why not update ur brain to 2020 version or may be we will turn it to app so u can use it

18 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2020
You be mumu man lipsrsealed

Any girl here can fall for this sh*t!

She told you she has a boyfriend buh doesn't stay in town..
What more duyyu want?
She might just be friendly with the guyl!

If she had prank you with a beautiful and endowed friend of her ...to seduce you won't you fall for it too?

If truly you love her ..tell her you're wrong and don't play such prank on her again...

Forget negative comments here..

Wish you best of luck�

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by holicupp(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2020
oya bros clap 4 your self
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Brightgem(f): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2020
She's told you what to do. That u shd commot for her front let her see road na.

She's telling you, she doesn't value neither you or the relationship. Take heart and move on.

Why do guys say they toast a girl. Is she bread?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Isoduwa(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Rubbish.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

Since you don see wetin you dey fine
Na what?
And don't forget there is love � in sharing
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by anonimi: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Rubbish.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

She don pusssy whip you

4 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Kurtis02:
Ok, Seen.

brother u be idiot oooo!

if God open your eye by chance

best thing to do is to leave the olosho quietly

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2020
What a response! grin This guy just found out that he has been dating olosho.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.