Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107758 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
1beat:
the girl is smarter than you !!!

I don't know what you want to achieve by doing what you did. NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW

if you don't know, the lady will tell you she knows that you're the one talking but she decided to play along with you. you will be surprised majority of people will agree with her.
so, next time be man enough to control all situation
simply correct
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by jcross19: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
you are big liar this post is still on opera news you just go there copied it and pasted here? wow so this what you people are doing.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Adexteecy: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
All is well bruh
Take heart
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by rickdaking(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
she wasn't ur girlfriend, it was just ur turn

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by omotowo2: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
1beat:
the girl is smarter than you !!!

I don't know what you want to achieve by doing what you did. NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW

if you don't know, the lady will tell you she knows that you're the one talking but she decided to play along with you. you will be surprised majority of people will agree with her.
so, next time be man enough to control all situation
sense sense sense best comment best comment.. U made my night with this point. She will claim she knew it was him. It could be true she knew though and was just playing along

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Megadon123: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Person wea u suppose curse her entire generation. Some girls dem go dy at fault and still dy act like say na nigga FK up. Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Iphran6: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
I broke with an ex for same reason but in my case I claimed to be her ex and she was really tripping and ready to meet up! Only GOD can help us

For your speed limiter, car trackers, car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Megadon123: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
rickdaking:
she wasn't ur girlfriend, it was just ur turn
naso
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Beetwaise(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.

Guy, your last paragraph sums it up. Male folks need to be selfish in relationship matters with ladies. Psychologically, it keeps the body, mind & soul healthy when the relationship takes a downturn. I've mastered it & will uphold such act continuously.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by majorbravo: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Beetwaise:

Guy, your last paragraph sums it up. Male folks need to be selfish in relationship matters with ladies. Psychologically, it keeps the body, mind & soul healthy when the relationship takes a downturn. I've mastered it & will uphold such act continuously.
It is not necessary to be selfish. It is in a man's nature to be benevolent to the ones he loves. Just don't water the wrong flower and dont plant flowers in gardens for people who refuse to water them. Keep this principle and you can never go wrong. Love is a two way thing, if she is constantly taking and not giving anything back to make things work, its a scam.

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:

Iampearly

We had no issues whatsoever, we even spoke earlier in the day, guess I'll screen grab the chat if u guys want to see it
I hope her name is not Cynthia? ....
. anyway thank God you've learnt your lessons... long distance relationship na scam!! i also learnt this the hard way... trusted her with all... there are still good girls out there Sha, but most aren't that fun to be with....

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Monday60655(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Brother way mumu? Abeg na my mouth talk oh
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Legendguru: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
You should know how girls brain are wired no go kill yourself because of a girl
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Beetwaise(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
majorbravo:

It is not necessary to be selfish. It is in a man's nature to be benevolent to the ones he loves. Just don't water the wrong flower and dont plant flowers in gardens for people who refuse to water them. Keep this principle and you can never go wrong. Love is a two way thing, if she is constantly taking and not giving anything back to make things work, its a scam.

Indeed, man is naturally benevolent & affectionate to his loved ones but you must understand that this generation of ladies in our country are almost the opposite of the older generations who were blessed with awesome virtues. Even a good number of the ones who appear loyal these days will twist & crush an honest man's heart once they realize he loves & shows true commitment towards them.
About less than 0.5% of Nigerian ladies are loyal & deserve to be loved wholeheartedly..... Believe me bro.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by sharpwriter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
jcross19:
you are big liar this post is still on opera news you just go there copied it and pasted here? wow so this what you people are doing.

You too don dey see am
.. I have seen many relationship and family case stories that I have read here on opera news... Sometimes I see them on opera before nairaland and I wonder the truth in them. I am yet to come to term what's happening... May be we've been reading lots of fiction here while the thread becomes Topsy turvy with comments and abuses on what may not have happened at all.

Another angle to consider is if people copy news here and post on opera but that will negate the fact that some news get to opera before nairaland.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by majorbravo: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Beetwaise:

Indeed, man is naturally benevolent & affectionate to his loved ones but you must understand that this generation of ladies in our country are almost the opposite of the older generations who were blessed with awesome virtues. Even a good number of the ones who appear loyal these days will twist & crush an honest man's heart once they realize he loves & shows true commitment towards them.
About less than 0.5% of Nigerian ladies are loyal & deserve to be loved wholeheartedly..... Believe me bro.
Wow fascinating analysis. I shudder to think of what would become of the next generation. It is truly sad indeed.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
kindredspirit:

She was the one that sent him the message, bro. Read the story again.
Thanks
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by chocboi78(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Prec1ous:
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.
God bless you
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by jcross19: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
sharpwriter:

You too don dey see am
.. I have seen many relationship and family case stories that I have read here on opera news... Sometimes I see them on opera before nairaland and I wonder the truth in them. I am yet to come to term what's happening... May be we've been reading lots of fiction here while the thread becomes Topsy turvy with comments and abuses on what may not have happened at all.

Another angle to consider is if people copy news here and post on opera but that will negate the fact that some news get to opera before nairaland.
if people copy news here and post it on opera it mean opera too is not making sense.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Mypeople2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
You are a bad guy grin grin grin
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by swankylay(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
She wás playing along. She knew it was you.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by doris4u(f): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...
The babe doesn't have love and respect for you, Kai imagine her response
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Mypeople2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
laiza:
2020 just started and you already took not only the biggest mumu of the year but of the decade too. Na ten years be decade oh, make you know say you fit no get competitor for the next 9 years and 14 days.
How could you fall all guys hand like that? All because of pussy that aint even yours oh. Get concrete evidence then you can talk about having exclusive rights to the pussy and then you can decide if she is worth keeping or not.
You just rush go start wetin you no fit finish. Your mumu de tall ogbeni.
grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind OP ,he won hurry propose give woman .But serious OP ,you dey another state dey date girl wey you won marry .The person wey dey house with you dey cheat on you ,na come talk about person wey dey another state .
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Filmewell(f): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
ilobasama:
so she did right in your face? It is well with this generation.
I didn't say that am just saying anyone can fail a test. Is a test remember there are many factors involved like I said earlier, the health of the relationship is one factor.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Jakama90(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please free the gal joor, she has done nothing wrong.
Can you swear the you are gonna marry her las las.
As long as you have not taken her to the alter: she owns you no explanation or apology.
You are just a boy friend and she is free to entertain other friends.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by benji93: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
I hope you are not stylishly inviting guys to send you private emails? grin grin grin
Jewessgratitude:
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nthrone(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I'm leaving Nigeria soon, no joke.

Men visa this dayzz, na like job search.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by livebyday(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
UBGG:

He tried to play mind games with her, one I am almost certain isn't a first(She asked him to grow up). He's insecure for sure. He definitely spies on her. He likes to play the victim. He's underemployed. He's immature(I mean, he brought their private conversation here!!!)

Now, how long do you think any sane person would survive a man like that before going insane?
[/s]

[img]https://media./images/dd22c509b04e53e8f624b6c7f9bd8f62/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by firo08(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro
Lol.
Junkie.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by benjanny(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Congratulations you have gotten what you wanted
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Greatfullheart: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
All Girls are the Same, they are In my Brain I Think i need a Change before I Go Insane... I've Nothing To Tell You I been Through A Lot In The Hands Of Girls

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by fairy88: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
2shure:
I stopped giving a fuc k since 2015. No babe is real. The all carry disease,bad luck.spiritual backwardness.liars. poor. All they have is pekus. The last gal i used tondie for. Couldnt use 10k tonfix her phone,but wud use 20k to buy fake china clothes cos na frm dubai thinking they are original. They are worthless,style a lot over nothing. Have nothing.u can imagine i found just 350 naira in her bag after she don go far. The gal loves me but i no love am cos she bleeps out a lot. At age 25 she still feel say she don arrive. Cook for me,sweep for me. But not submissive. Na na na.ni dont want that bitc h
[s][/s].
But you dey lay down with her? Ode!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.