Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? (7422 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:

One of the useless dogs on earth.. grin grin continue barking bingo lipsrsealed
how many people have you given your kpekus in the name of boyfriend or fiance ehn... They form holy.. Wey be say you dey boil well well

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Kingrexyl(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2020
vanida6:
if I see a man rode facing north I no he is in d mode already grin

nah dere I dey tear race comot in his place sharp sharp!!
Or you will grab the rod and put it inside ur hole, you that I don't trust. grin
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Angela62: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Opoku, this one easy na Charlie.

1. He comments on my physical features alot, and skillfully sexualizes conversations. You'll know them from afar.

2. Their line seems all pre medidated. Like they memorised it from a book or something. One was asking me on day if my father is boko-haram, because I blow up his mind" lol

3. He looks at you with such an intense flirty looks, and never miss a chance to cross examine your figure, assets, especially when you turned your back on him. Trust women peripheral vision, we know that our bodies are under examination.

4. He tries to make sure we hang out in private locations such as his house, to guarantee a free flow of sex if it happens that I am down for it.

5. Trying to get one drunk. Making sure I sip on alcohol to reduce my defensive, to make a woman Hot.

Men eh, I hail una. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by makydebbie(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Asking for nudes or online pics, when the profile pic is clear for him to see.

Telling you of his past relationship history very early,( either all his exes were demons, better in bed, or he was the victim) without you asking for such information. Glaring red flag

He gives that fuckboy look where he smacks his lips and pretends to be intense a lot

He shakes your hand then uses his 3rd and 4th fingers to scratch your palm. My mom warned me about such men.

He has a beard and excuses.

He suggests beer parlor and pepper soup joint as first date ideas then tries to get babe drunk.

He doesn't respect boundaries, and doesn't know how to read body language, especially when a girl is not interested.
What's wrong with having a beard? Personally, I can't date guy without beards because it'll feel like I'm with my fellow sister.

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by kushercain: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Angela62:

1. He comments on my physical features alot, and skillfully sexualizes conversations. You'll know them from afar.

2. Their line seems all pre medidated. Like they memorised it from a book or something. One was asking me on day if my father is boko-haram, because I blow up his mind" lol

3. He looks at you with such an intense flirty looks, and never miss a chance to cross examine your figure, assets, especially when you turned your back on him. Trust women peripheral vision, we know that our bodies are under examination.

4. He tries to make sure we hang out in private locations such as his house, to guarantee a free flow of sex if it happens that I am down for it.

5. Trying to get one drunk. Making sure I sip on alcohol to reduce my defensive, to make a woman Hot.

Men eh, I hail una. grin

We hail you too grin

But we don' update format oh.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Homeboiy: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2020
I go straight to the point
Come visit me nah make we fûck
If e de your mind come, if e no de ,stay.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2020
vanida6:

lol. Where are you running to. No place is safe anymore
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
larrixauto2017:
how many people have you given your kpekus in the name of boyfriend or fiance ehn... They form holy.. Wey be say you dey boil well well

Ritualist... continue barking pele
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2020
kushercain:

We hail you too grin
But we don' update format oh.
drop format nah, Lol
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2020
makydebbie:

What's wrong with having a beard? Personally, I can't date guy without beards because it'll feel like I'm with my fellow sister.
for a lot of guys, beard does for them what makeup does for ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Quality20(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2020
I hope heard a mace teacher ask a female teacher '"when will u come n know my house "- know ur house for what? Also heard some male students accusing a male teacher of being corrupt cos he tried sending a girl to deliver a massage to his house.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Liposure: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly.... that is why I don't go to any man's house and you can't know my house too. I have heard alot of ladies saying bad stories and we hear bad stories online everyday. Besides, most of the men out there are 98% useless and irresponsible, I can't allow them to use me for juju... so saved you wahala...
bola, i respect ur views a whole lot. But rite now am not happy wit u 4 saying 98percent of men out there are useless n irresponsible. This is 2 harsh. Haba, what did men do 2 u.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Liposure: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2020
makydebbie:

sweetheart, i tink u being petty. It your choice. Goodmorning
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Liposure:
bola, i respect ur views a whole lot. But rite now am not happy wit u 4 saying 98percent of men out there are useless n irresponsible. This is 2 harsh. Haba, what did men do 2 u.

I'm so sorry for saying that, I know what I'm saying. I have guys as siblings, so you must be one of the 2% grin grin
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Auxigen(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
vanida6:

Arghhh!! Facing North Vanidaaaa grin grin
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by drezzyx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
NL is the only forum where women hates men, boys bash girls and call them names vice versa.

A forum where no one can have a normal conversation without insulting, calling out each other and poking of fun.
It is a platform where we have frustrated beings with so much aggressive boys and girls, men and women ready to transfer their anger. Seriously these one's needs anger management

Sometimes when I read people's comments I just feel like puking.

I Hail una ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:

Ritualist... continue barking pele
if to say i be ritualist ehn people like you they unfortunate to the call so tey if i use u ehn... You no go pay shishi... Omo ale.. Jatijati
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
He has a penis.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
larrixauto2017:
if to say i be ritualist ehn people like you they unfortunate to the call so tey if i use u ehn... You no go pay shishi... Omo ale.. Jatijati

E pain am grin cheesy Omo oshi
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bola146:

E pain am grin cheesy Omo oshi
see ode
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Exactly, it enhances the beauty so there's no big deal. If you've prejudice against beards then I hope you don't do makeup.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Exactly, it enhances the beauty so there's no big deal. If you've prejudice against beards then I hope you don't do makeup.
there are a lot of bearded guys who behave like f**kboys.

The prejudice is not against the beard, but the extra audacity it gives many men (especially those who take extra time to make it look neat) to behave like arseholes.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
there are a lot of bearded guys who behave like f**kboys.

The prejudice is not against the beard, but the extra audacity it gives many men (especially those who take extra time to make it look neat) to behave like arseholes.

Same can be said for makeup.
Such a flawed argument, beard less men can also have attitude.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Same can be said for makeup.
Such a flawed argument, beard less men can also have attitude.
Sorry but give me instances where makeup has made women behave like arseholes?

You are entitled to your opinion and preferences and I am entitled to mine. Don't take anything personal on my account.
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Britboy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angela62:

Men eh, I hail una. grin

grin grin grin

Guys ehh...
We are too much!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Ekemeze: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Lordapson23(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
makydebbie:

You should date me cheesy wink
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by donMIG(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
I could b very patient n still not exhibit most of all these things y'all mentioned
But I'm glad I grew up now
I just laff wen j c this kids jumping from one to another

U never can tell a players next moves
All this ones that they can forecast ur moves u still dei learn work

But then I must say
The same thing A carries B carries too but just maybe tighter, deeper, louder, neater, wider but it doesn't change anything
They all same so... Quit the adventures!
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

98%? and lets assume ur dad and your brothers fall into the remaining 2% ? chai. stupidity should be tagged a "crime punishable by law"
Exactly, so that you can be punished for being a foolish and stupid kid
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Ekemeze: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by Bola146(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

Then you would live your entire life in the prison. Pathetic
Eke.... no wonder grin grin lier!!! so meze for your prison
Re: Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? by blackjack21(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

What point are you trying to make exactly?
Beard is not artificial
A fair comparison would be Boobs and Vs beard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / How To Break Up Nicely / Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.