Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! (4013 Views)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mr x Cork:

Mrs, Eve<<<< She wants me wink

You won't stop until you get my nyansh in yoru face huh?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by livedit(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
Okay, 1st I have to ask, WHO CARES ON WHAT KIND OF WOMAN HE WANTS TO MARRY?  You are a president and suppose to be looking out for your country and by fighting crime, wars, bringing more jobs and equal rights for ALL people and to make that country better and his needle stuck on the type of woman he likes.  Uggh, who voted for this guy? That's what's important. People suffering and dying and all he cared about was how fat people repulse him.  Boy o boy! Don't get livedit started on this.  Everybody have a right to date who they want to date.  Your preference, you don't like big women/men, you don't like un-educated men/women, you don't like tall/short women/men. Again, that is your preference you look for. But why humiliate someone like that.  That comes to show you what kind of morals he has and the lack of quality these people elected. I feel sorry for Nigerian to have someone like him in office. 

On another note. Please stop sterotyping that all big people smell. Don't do that. You created chaos on these boards that don't have to be.  It's true, big people do sweat more, therefore, they need to make sure that they bathe good everyday. But please do not use the term that all big people smell and lazy. Because that's not true.  What you should say is: the big people I've encountered smelled.  

Sterotypes: That's like saying skinny people are always musty and have bad breath.  That all black people are ghetto, welfare recipients, steal and kill people.  That caucasion people smell like wet dogs and can't dance/jump.  And a very known sterotype, all nigerians are con artists and no good. 

The above are just an example of sterotypes.

We all should be educated and mature enough to know that those sterotypes are definitely NOT true!   undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2010
@lipuka correct guy
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
livedit:

Okay, 1st I have to ask, WHO CARES ON WHAT KIND OF WOMAN HE WANTS TO MARRY?  You are a president and suppose to be looking out for your country and by fighting crime, wars, bringing more jobs and equal rights for ALL people and to make that country better and his needle stuck on the type of woman he likes.  Uggh, who voted for this guy? That's what's important. People suffering and dying and all he cared about was how fat people repulse him.  Boy o boy! Don't get livedit started on this.  Everybody have a right to date who they want to date.  Your preference, you don't like big women/men, you don't like un-educated men/women, you don't like tall/short women/men. Again, that is your preference you look for. But why humiliate someone like that.  That comes to show you what kind of morals he has and the lack of quality these people elected. I feel sorry for Nigerian to have someone like him in office. 

On another note. Please stop sterotyping that all big people smell. Don't do that. You created chaos on these boards that don't have to be.  It's true, big people do sweat more, therefore, they need to make sure that they bathe good everyday. But please do not use the term that all big people smell and lazy. Because that's not true.  What you should say is: the big people I've encountered smelled.  

Sterotypes: That's like saying skinny people are always musty and have bad breath.  That all black people are ghetto, welfare recipients, steal and kill people.  That caucasion people smell like wet dogs and can't dance/jump.  And a very known sterotype, all nigerians are con artists and no good. 

The above are just an example of sterotypes.

We all should be educated and mature enough to know that those sterotypes are definitely NOT true!   undecided

perfectly said. smiley
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
@miss eve, Talkn abt ur nyansh, i heard it's magnificient,
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by adex4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
I think the man is right by is preference for the kind of woman he wants as his life partner not a girlfriend (contract partner) but the wrong thing he did is sighting an example with his minister right in her front, I wonder the kind of look on the poor woman's face after the statement, I trust my 9ja mothers they take no shit , they dont mind resigning the appointment there and then , but they will deal with the man no matter his status with their bottom power ( 9ja woman for life) smiley undecided kiss
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lysaa(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

mrs eve. madam can u sit on my lap so we can take chrismas photo?
like u are santa clause.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by adex4real(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ lysaa can u sit on lap too? lets snap xmas photo
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2010
I love a woman with some meat not bones
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2010
Is he still a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Marieolae / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.