Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! (4006 Views)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2010
hygiene depends on the person. . .not size or anything else. Who cares what kind of women he likes? Does it matter? Skinney or fat?

I for one, am a bigger woman. I do NOT stink weather its cold or hot. The heat does not make u stink cuz of being over weight. (whoever said that)

Also fat women do not spend more on a guy just cuz they are fat? thats just ridiculous. I know plenty of skinney women who give there men money. Again that has nothing to do with size. sheesh. it all depends on the person themself.

to each their own. WHY does anyone else care?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Dsense(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
Botswana President has cut you in . . .Right? tongue
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
Lame.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
most fat people smell bad. thats my experience with them. i wont stop saying so until they fix that problem.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
Carolece:

She's one of the very few naive ones. Too bad for her. But most of who get those treatments are the fat azz chicks.

And yes, I can agree to you on that nonusage of deodorant with some of those African men, eeeeeew. Some of them dont believe in toothbrush and toothpaste either.

thats far from true. I know plenty of skinney woman being ill treated and scammed. But your entitled to your own opinion.
Carolece:

most fat people smell bad. thats my experience with them. i wont stop saying so until they fix that problem.

then you must be around some pretty gross ppl. In my experience i have seen stinky fat and skinney women. and men also. depends on if the person cares for themselves.

why does everyone care so much about what kind of wife he likes or doesnt like? each men has there own taste. . .and YES some men really do love larger, or obese woman. Some dont. But its not all about green cards. What about the ones who are already citizens?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
It hurts like hell. . . . the truth i.e.

with no apologies, i will say that over and over and over again, most fat people smell bad.

slim people who smell are just stink from not getting a bath or have some form of VD.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
Carolece:

It hurts like hell. . . . the truth i.e.

with no apologies, i will say that over and over and over again, most fat people smell bad.

slim people who smell are just stink from not getting a bath or have some form of VD.

uh how does it hurt? its truth in your eyes. Everyone has thier own opinions. Im not knocking you for that, nor do i care. Im just stating mine as well. Im comfortable with myself. . .so? wheres the pain to the truth? Im glad your not apologizing. Why should you?

exactly. and no bath is poor hygiene.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
A fat person smell even in the shower, I'd hate to get in a shower after a fat person. . . the stench that they leave behind is very awfu.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
A fat person smell even in the shower, I'd hate to get in a shower after a fat person. . . the stench that they leave behind is very awfu.
Enough already, do you have to be mean to put your point across?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Akinagirl(f): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
So Carolece, you have a lot of hatred toward fat people it seems lol.Well why not you look in the mirror or smell yourself; you sound really ignorant. However, I am not saying people should be FAT, people should take care of themselves for health reasons and look their best.
By the way, who told you men ONLY like slim women? Well chick your definitely WRONG there.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by racheal84(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Akinagirl:

So Carolece, you have a lot of hatred toward fat people it seems lol.Well why not you look in the mirror or smell yourself; you sound really ignorant. However, I am not saying people should be FAT, people should take care of themselves for health reasons and look their best.
By the way, who told you men ONLY like slim women? Well chick your definitely WRONG there.

well said. smiley
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2010
Carolece:

Well, I don't know about them being the only ones that smell however you are entitled to your opinion but I just want to insert that there are PLENTY OF NIGERIAN MEN with fat white chicks, so your theory about men in general do not like FAT CHICKS, look around you and you will see A BLACK MAN and a FAT WHITE chick, (MAJORITY)

I seriously doubt that these Black men is with the FAT WHITE CHICK cos they smell bad, lipsrsealed
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I seriously doubt that these Black men is with the FAT WHITE CHICK cos they smell bad, lipsrsealed
Where was that being said?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Dsense(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Well, I don't know about them being the only ones that smell however you are entitled to your opinion but I just want to insert that there are PLENTY OF NIGERIAN MEN with fat white chicks, so your theory about men in general do not like FAT CHICKS, look around you and you will see A BLACK MAN and a FAT WHITE chick, (MAJORITY)

Sweetie!
But you are fat and you don't smell . . . . undecided cheesy
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2010
D-sense:

Sweetie!
But you are fat and you don't smell . . . . undecided cheesy

Did we meet? Did we stroll down Hollywood BLVD and had some dranks? If we did then CARRY ON, it we didn't you got me mixed up with somebody else boo!
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Did we meet? Did we stroll down Hollywood BLVD and had some dranks? If we did then CARRY ON, it we didn't you got me mixed up with somebody else boo!

Oh, I see you like them fat white chicks huh? Get your fat on boo! I ain't hatin! Make sure you wrap up cos that stuff is REAL,
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2010
mrs eve. madam can u sit on my lap so we can take chrismas photo?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2010
It is very stupid for anyone to say that a fat woman smells. Is there any increase of bad smell where there are fat women?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2010
fat women do not smell like groundnut oil
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Blazay(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
Please speak for yourselves.
Not my portion in the name of the lord.
Amen.

I have enough fat for both of us.

Since I pay the bills, I am allowed to get fat and ugly.
Anything greater than a size 14, she has to get another husband,

She does not like 'pot' bellies. . .but like I stated, she has to pay the bills first before she can state her demands.
Shikena.

Ask Atiku. . . he is the only fat man in the house. grin
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
Blazay. brother. are u sayin your boy friend is fat? coz Me not undersand undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by malaika(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
:/
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by collinsoft(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
wetin concern you concern Botswana president? you don finish Nigeria wahala, i beg change topic.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2010
I have met may fat sweet girls too
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Nektar(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2010
I dnt think there's any gain associated wt bn fat so watch ur weight.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2010
and what gain is associated with beeing slim?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by jaybee3(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2010
Big up to the fat girls/boys
everyone needs some love tongue
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrxCork: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2010
Mr jay bee. wassup. did u get me message?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Awww mr cock, JOIN THE BAN WAGON, get it?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Nektar(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
mamaken:

and what gain is associated with beeing slim?
health issue.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nektar:

health issue.

ok
what else?
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrxCork: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Awww mr cock, JOIN THE BAN WAGON, get it?

Mrs, Eve<<<< She wants me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves / Befriending Partner's Ex. / My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.