Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! (4012 Views)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2010
mamaken:

hygene has nothing to do with fat and slim. . . shocked/

the truth from a fat sweeeet yummy lady. I agreee. hygene has nothing to do with fat and slim wink
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by iice(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2010
mamaken:

You dey mind them
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2010
mamaken:

yes,bt unhygienic ones are more noticeable in fat women and men too.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
If we are going to talk about FUNKY BODIES, There are FUNKY PEOPLE IN BOTH SIZES, I don't know why yall think FUNKY DISCRIMINATE? If you don't wash your nassy arse then you going to be funky REGARDLESS WHAT SIZE YOU ARE,

Now come to think of it, IT APPEARS THAT SOME OF YALL MEN BEEN ATTRACTING FUNKY FAT CHICKS, hmmmm WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? shocked
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
Lice, there must be something wrong with him then
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Even if you do not want a fat husband, it does not mean I would not want you as a fat wife
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

yes,bt unhygienic ones are more noticeable in fat women and men too.

thats not true. . .
if u r dirrty, its not a matter of the size.
u r just dirrty, thats it.^
when i was young, i sometimes met some really good looking guys. well shaped body, cute face, cool hairstyle,
please, u wont know what i found under their forseskin or the "perfume" under their armpits. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by silvaspecs: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

If we are going to talk about FUNKY BODIES, There are FUNKY PEOPLE IN BOTH SIZES, I don't know why yall think FUNKY DISCRIMINATE? If you don't wash your nassy arse then you going to be funky REGARDLESS WHAT SIZE YOU ARE,

Now come to think of it, IT APPEARS THAT SOME OF YALL MEN BEEN ATTRACTING FUNKY FAT CHICKS, hmmmm WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? shocked

Were are always trying to give hope to the hopeless thats why we go for the fat ones sometimes,  because there is a higher Supply but a limited Demand. Though they are kull(from my experience so far)
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

regardless of keeping d under clean,fat people smells a lot mostly in hot zones like ours to compare wt less fat ones,those mass of flesh everywhere must react to d heat of d weather and u knw d nxt.
We hv neat fat ones bt majority of them stinks when d weather is hot.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
silvaspecs:

Were are always trying to give hope to the hopeless thats why we go for the fat ones sometimes,  because there is a higher Supply but a limited Demand. Though they are kull(from my experience so far)

If that the actual case, THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THE SKINNY CHICKS!  undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

regardless of keeping d under clean,fat people smells a lot mostly in hot zones like ours to compare wt less fat ones,those mass of flesh everywhere must react to d heat of d weather and u knw d nxt.

It seems though you are attracting them, THEY SAY ALL OF THE SAME PEOPLE FLOCK TOGETHER AND MAGNETIZE TOGETHER,

HMMMMMMMMMM shocked
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It seems though you are attracting them, THEY SAY ALL OF THE SAME PEOPLE FLOCK TOGETHER AND MAGNETIZE TOGETHER,

HMMMMMMMMMM shocked
no,am never attracted to them no matter hw cute she may look.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Akinagirl(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
Wow.How rude.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by mamaken: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
theory. . .

Digriz:

Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by lipuka(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
Sd president he shoukld not say some things, even in private
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
to be honest, fat women are nice & are the best. they always spend moiney on me wink
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
Nothing is wrong in choosing what kind of partner you want, all of us has our personal preferences. I wouldnt want a fat man for various personal reasons. But where the problem lies is when you start to descriminate and make fun of someone because they are not in your line of liking. I wonder what kind of speech does that president present to his people.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hygene has a whole lot to do with people when you are fat. From personal experiences, being around most fat people, they smell funky, eeeew.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

to be honest, fat women are  nice  & are the best. they always spend moiney on me wink
u made a good point here; they wld spend on u because they are nt all that attractive bt may hv a huge bank account,daddys girl.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrCork7: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

u made a good point here; they wld spend on u because they are nt all that attractive bt may hv a huge bank account,daddys girl.

errm correction. They spend on my good looks & charmin pasonality, actualy. I am not a gold digger wink
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
Digriz:

right! thats the kind every kind or man come to the US and get. They use them to get green cards. poor stoopid fat girls believe when a man say "i love you" they do everything to keep them and when they get what they want they are gone for slim beautiful, or almost beautiful women. Shame!

No man wants a fat girl. They either are happy with what they are getting or staying in for the long haul because they (the men) are worthless and like living on people's expense.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Digriz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

errm correction. They spend on my good looks  & charmin pasonality, actualy. I am not a gold  digger wink
u ar too funny
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by slymm(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
many african presidents are crude, so such talk from one does not suprise me. I personally think big women are sexy, in my experience they are better lays, and i will rather have them in my bed than a slim babe, maybe because i am a slim babe myself, you know they say opposites attract.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by MrsEve2(f): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
Carolece:

right! thats the kind every kind or man come to the US and get. They use them to get green cards. poor stoopid fat girls believe when a man say "i love you" they do everything to keep them and when they get what they want they are gone for slim beautiful, or almost beautiful women. Shame!

No man wants a fat girl. They either are happy with what they are getting or staying in for the long haul because they (the men) are worthless and like living on people's expense.

Why do I hear a stampede of fat chick lovers coming rushing to the thread all at once?! shocked Scammers do not care if you are fat or skinny if they want something they will use anybody they can use they don't care what race you are or what you look like. I know a white chick who looks like heidi klum a little bit and she was dumped by her husband who is African when he got his green card. He was gone! He left behind sorrow, mistreatments, and a foul scent. (He doesn't wear deodorant) However, not all African are scammers but a quite few of them are and she was bitten bad by one. He left her hung and dry. He took all her money and she staying with family members until she can get back on her foot.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Why do I hear a stampede of fat chick lovers coming rushing to the thread all at once?! shocked Scammers do not care if you are fat or skinny if they want something they will use anybody they can use they don't care what race you are or what you look like. I know a white chick who looks like heidi klum a little bit and she was dumped by her husband who is African when he got his green card. He was gone! He left behind sorrow, mistreatments, and a foul scent. (He doesn't wear deodorant) However, not all African are scammers but a quite few of them are and she was bitten bad by one. He left her hung and dry. He took all her money and she staying with family members until she can get back on her foot.
She's one of the very few naive ones. Too bad for her. But most of who get those treatments are the fat azz chicks.

And yes, I can agree to you on that nonusage of deodorant with some of those African men, eeeeeew. Some of them dont believe in toothbrush and toothpaste either.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by no1madman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
Carolece:

U sound like a fool. . .sorry 2 dissapoint u,i'm really into big chicks.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Carolece(f): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
no1madman:

U sound like a fool. . .sorry 2 dissapoint u,i'm really into big chicks.
U sound like a real nigerian. . . sorry 2 disappoint u,i'm really dont think being fat is healthy or hygenic.

PS. Carry on with your nastiness, to each his/her own.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by no1madman(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
Carolece:

U sound like a real nigerian. . . sorry 2 disappoint u,i'm really dont think being fat is healthy or hygenic.

PS. Carry on with your nastiness, to each his/her own.
There's no need 2 type further. . .u'r still a child.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by red100(f): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
57, not married and he is not capable/ can't be asked to find a wife on his own but gives advice on how his wife should be according to trends that he sees in magazines and also likes to insult women,  Is he gay??
Fat or skinny - it's a matter of preferance. Personally I'm not into big guys and I like guys who are in fitness as I believe that everyone should look after themselves and their bodies for esthetical and health reasons. I believe that the best looking women have curves as they look more feminine but not flab, not many men like that.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by no1madman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^Nobody cares what u believe/think.
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by tpia1: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
57, not married and he is not capable/ can't be asked to find a wife on his own

he cant even ask the swazi king to find him a wife, assuming there are none in botswana?

extremely weird. undecided
Re: Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! by Dsense(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2010
Insane Preisdo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Different Types Of Men / 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material / Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.