Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee (44103 Views)

Elon Musk's Brain-chip Company Neuralink Gets Approval To Start Human Trial(pic) / Silicon Valley Start-up Backed By Jeff Bezos Is Trying To Create Immortality(Pix / The Concept Of Immortality (could The Human Race Live Forever) In My Own Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by LandMann: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Storing brain for later use. A brain that has deteriorated?
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by champeeon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Impossibility is one word that doesn't count much in science. However, I believe there is a reason for every life to end someday.

In case you need someone to help you with your writing needs, do not hesitate to contact me.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by UncleSnr(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
sagieramos:
Have they figure out the process of reviving damaged DNA behind cells and organs formation that was caused by Adam?
If they haven't, God's kingdom is our only hope for everlasting life
Which of the God?
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by 1x2x3: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nn
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Let's imagine the unexpected becomes possible and crayonic experiment works, have you thought about the year that possibility might be?

Year 2500? Year 3000?

How will such a person integrate to the new society? Advanced technology? You'll most likely be outdated without the possibility of catching up.

Live and enjoy ur own generation and let the next generation enjoy theirs too without the interference of the older generation.

If everyone since earth was formed is alive today, they'll be chaos and famine...

Let's breath please!

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by GlassDoctor1: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Interesting news...
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by debbysure01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Science is growing very rapidly...
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Chayson: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
Cashing out from grieving rich family

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Colorado1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mad ohhhh
Na dis one gan gan dem dey call 'MISSION IMPOSSIBLE' ...na wetin God use take pass man be dis. That's why God is the ALMIGHTY and he didn't give scientists power for dis one. E don tey wey dem dey preserve people sef, but d sad truth is these peeps are going to be preserved for life..but can't be brought back to life.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Blindersoff: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
The head of the Russian Academy of Sciences’s Pseudoscience Commission, Evgeny Alexandrov, described cryonics as “an exclusively commercial undertaking that does not have any scientific basis”, in comments to the Izvestia newspaper.

The parts in bold is why science is a mad undertaking most times

It is called Pseudoscience because it has no scientific basis or backing yet some aspects of science accept Pseudoscience as scientific.

Abeg na God sure pass

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by itsme01: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chayson:
[s][/s]

Someone froze Mr cancellers brain

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Obiaksnews: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Price?
sanemind2:
This science people sef eh...l dey fear them

meanwhile

500gb New external drives available with Movies of all Genres, Movies are filled upto 99% with High Definition Movies. POD only in ph and Calabar
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Blindersoff: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
naijaguy123456:
It’s very very possible. Who would have thought we will have driverless cars, apple phone etc now including airplanes .

And I suppose all you mentioned above come with human tissue and cells and actual living electrical impulses and neurons right?

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by TheEnygma(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hypothetically If the brain can be transplanted into a Biological or Mechanical body....Immortality can be achieved.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Blindersoff: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ubdavis:

Which Adam?. There is no anthropological evidence pointing to the fact that such human existed

Same way there is none that points to the fact that such human never existed

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by bluecircle470: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
naijaguy123456:
It’s very very possible. Who would have thought we will have driverless cars, apple phone etc now including airplanes .

Wake up from your stereo typing words
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by mainman7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Did you read "Pseudoscience commission..." I hope you know the hidden meaning of that. I pity the deceived ones that want their soul to forever attach to this evil world.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by turl(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

The parts in bold is why science is a mad undertaking most times

It is called Pseudoscience because it has no scientific basis or backing yet some aspects of science accept Pseudoscience as scientific.

Abeg na God sure pass

Bros, no part of science accepts pseudo science abeg. Otherwise it would just be called science. Facts don't meddle with unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by AdonaiAluminium: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Too much science tends to lead to madness I think

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance etc

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Deceiving the gullible. I’d like to call it science fraud.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Blindersoff: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
TheEnygma:
Hypothetically If the brain can be transplanted into a Biological or Mechanical body....Immortality can be achieved.

Hypothetically speaking a transplant is not all that is required to give life to a being through the brain

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by wonder233: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Black man and God. My friend shut the fvck up! It is inquiries into seemingly impossible things that gave birth to many of the inventions you're lazily enjoying today. Hypocrite, lazy black man. All you people exist for is to get married and procreate all over the earth constituting nuisance to human kind
Righteousness89:
Impossible task........

This is one Reason GOD ALMIGHTY made The Greatest gift (SALVATION)on Earth Free of Charge..

If Salvation/ Eternity in Heaven was Monetized, Many of us will not be able to Access it, as some persons would have Purchased for their Unborn Generations...

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Old news, very old news. That is not even the best path to immortality.

I have already started my longevity and immortech journey with drugs, Cybernetic BTC Interface upgrades research and ConsciousnessTech researches towards immortality and I do not miss my daily intake of drugs which will ensure I live forever, if not in this body, but certainly will have to transfer my consciousness to a robot as well as have a cyber avatar of mine in a hive-mind simulated reality as soon as 5G is available soon.

Most elites know they can afford to achieve immortality and design the next Gods while controlling the AI to manage the next species we are currently designing.

Whoever is not planning immortality now, should not even dare to call me a friend.

Man, know thyself.
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Mrshape: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
sagieramos:
Have they figure out the process of reviving damaged DNA behind cells and organs formation that was caused by Adam?
If they haven't, God's kingdom is our only hope for everlasting life
you are my brother.
I am very sure.

You speak the pure language

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Blindersoff: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
turl:

Bros, no part of science accepts pseudo science abeg. Otherwise it would just be called science. Facts don't meddle with unsubstantiated claims.

Go back and look up the multiverse theory and read the scientific arguments for and against. Then talk to me
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Originakalokalo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
God is the giver of life..He has given me eternity through his son Jesus.

I will live forever. I am assured.

Are you assured ?

Jess said..." believe in me and have eternal life, reject me and be damned"

It is free.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Chayson: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

Someone froze Mr cancellers brain
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Righteousness89(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
wonder233:
Black man and God. My friend shut the fvck up! It is inquiries into seemingly impossible things that gave birth to many of the inventions you're lazily enjoying today. Hypocrite, lazy black man. All you people exist for is to get married and procreate all over the earth constituting nuisance to human kind
[/s] Wonder white man I see you..

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

And I suppose all you mentioned above come with human tissue and cells and actual living electrical impulses and neurons right?

Lol.. The way some people reason sha.. I like the question u ask am..
Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by atheistandproud(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cryonics is actually a real thing.

When a person's heart stops. The brain remains alive for a few more minutes before the nervous system shuts down.

The challenge now is to find a compatible host for the brain and then reactivate it and get it to accept it's new host.

Science has gone far jare.

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by fabienjoe: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Impossible task........

This is one Reason GOD ALMIGHTY made The Greatest gift (SALVATION) Free of Charge..

If Salvation/ Eternity in Heavven was Monetized, Many of us will not be able to Access it, as some persons would have Purchased for their Unborn Generations...

Is salvation still free in Nigeria? How about tithes, first fruits, seed sowing, offerings etc..? I thiught Nigerian pastors said if you don't pay those, you won't go to heaven?

Re: Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee by Righteousness89(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
fabienjoe:

Is salvation still free in Nigeria? How about tithes, first fruits, seed sowing, offerings etc..? I thiught Nigerian pastors said if you don't pay those, you won't go to heaven?

Look to JESUS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr / World's Last Male White Rhino Dies / Timothy Addigi Builds A Nigerian Tractor