Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80245 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Dicktionary: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2020
grin

Never Touch a Woman without her consent. I repeat never ever ever touch a woman, even playfully without her consent.

Homosapiens are serving Life in Prison because of this, and one Homosapien is already dead because of this.
If you are tempted in touching a Woman, use your that to Touch your D!ck!!!!

Smh
NoConsentD!ck
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Xavfra:

She should face d wrath of the law

Exactly.

Although with a good lawyer, she can have her main charge turned from murder to voluntary manslaughter so that she can get a light sentence.

But light sentence or not, she will never come out the same woman. She will remain an ex-convict for the rest of her life.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by thatigboman: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
The fact still remains; she is guilty of murder. You shall not take the law into thy own hand to suit yourself.
manslaughter, not murder. She didn't intend to kill him
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
In as much as I dont support the lady stabbing the man, the man too shouldnt have continued touching her after being asked to stop.
You know... some guys can be very annoying. It when you tell them to stop holding your hand that they'll want to tighten their grip and it can be very annoying especially when its not your guy. I punched one very hard in the belly one day, he nearly cried still anywhere he sees me, he'll grab my wrist and be playing mumu play. Mehnnn...the thing can annoy me ehn....

The others should learn and stop doing it.

Very repugnant!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Augustine1998: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Life is just funny oh. A human will kill his or her fellow human because of what. Anger or frustration. I just want to clear all naira landers and Nigeria citizens. Just do u thing live ur life to the fullest. Never do something cause u are feeling bad or looking at someone else life or even your past mistakes. Take charge of ur life and u will see a big difference and impact, you will make.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Ferdinandu(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Xavfra:

...will u STFU ... murder is murder...
What the stupid guy was doing was sexual harassment and at almost midnight for that matter when dicks find it difficult to obey decency rule. Sexual harassment is a crime. It is unfortunate he lost his life which shouldn't happen.
If you are the type that play such stupid plays, you should desist from that, it is because Nigerian law has not been well defined to entail what sexual harassment means.
I'm sure you wouldn't like any he goat to be fond1ing your wife, daughter or sister like that in the name of play especially at midnight

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Ajokebaby85: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2020
� Devil has built house in Nigeria
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

She's going to get out scot-free

Never.

The least she would get is a light sentence if she gets a good lawyer to help revert her charge to voluntary manslaughter.

But, she can never escape prison.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Just because of small play you stabbed someone, I don't think she's in her right sense, maybe she's mentally disturbed because me myself girls use to touch me alot,

complimenting me but I haven't stabbed them, she should be jailed.
Maybe when you have daughters and people "playfully" touch them you can applaud them

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Ferdinandu:

What the stupid guy was doing was sexual harassment and at almost midnight for that matter where picks find it difficult to obey decency rule. sexual harassment is a crime. It is unfortunate he lost his life which shouldn't happen.
If you are the type that play such stupid plays, you should desist from that, it is because Nigerian law has not been well defined to entail what sexual harassment means.
I'm sure you wouldn't like any he goat to be handling your wife, daughter or sister like that in the name of play especially at midnight

I do understand ur point....
But she wouldn't have stabbed him...
I guess ladies haven't done dis to u...
Ladies go farther than men

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
BluntBoy:

Exactly.

Although with a good lawyer, she can have her main charge turned from murder to voluntary manslaughter so that she can get a light sentence.

But light sentence or not, she will never come out the same woman. She will remain an ex-convict for the rest of her life.

Yeah u're on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

For what crime?

Murder
Don't behave lyk u didn't c d headline
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Fourwinds: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
But why was the guy touching her against her consent? See the end result now...
he is a stupid man... I do see such men around my area... There should boundaries in what ever we do... The man would have moved further demanding for her pvssy ... Idiot is in the grave

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Odunolumide(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
Forget the news caption and read the news and you won't blame the woman. She told the guy to stop touching her sexually and he refused and hence the fight

so,in your view two wrongs make a right?.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by airminem(f): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2020
nifemi25:
She should have been stabbed in the neck also
I grin silently
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by michlins(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Odunolumide:

so,in your view two wrongs make a right?.
don't sexually molest me if you don't want to die. All sexual predators deserve the death

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by chronique(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2020
People like us wey sabi keep our hands to ourselves, no be because say we no sabi play rough play with women o. It's just that one needs to have sense in this life and also use it. If I'm not fvcking you already or we both know we want to fvck ourselves, nothing will carry my hand to your body. Na mouth dem take de talk. Now, this one has wasted his life over yeye play. The lady who could not also keep her anger in check has also made her life a mess as she would be spending time in jail. Let's always think of our actions properly before we act.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I don't think any woman will continue touching a man if she knows the man doesn't welcome such. But in this case, the woman has made it clear to the pervert she hates it, yet he continued.

You are right the guy was wrong I am not saying he was not wrong. Some women don't like you touching them at all even when you discuss with them. You know all those normal touches when you discuss with someone.

And the moment she told him to stop she should have stopped. He actually provoked her but she should not have gone to the extent of stabbing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by dalass(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Some people play too strong...Just be pressing ladies anyhow in the name of play.. grin

Well he's paid for all the touchery he don't commit in his life!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by 3verblazing(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2020
No is no...why wont some he-goats underatand that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by chiefolododo(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2020
I won't comment
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Sermwell(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2020
0monnak0da:
j
Not necessarily. She is innocent till proven guilty.
A guy molested her and she defended herself simples.
Reasonable force?

Let the court decide

There are two sides to many stories
if you are not a lawyer, I suggest you don't mislead the public. How is the force of touching a woman proportionate to the force applied by the woman resulting to the man's death? even when I was in 200 level, I could successfully secure the conviction of that "mad" woman. Even the defence of provocation will not avail her.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2020
shockingist:

That's not the issue, The issue is that He was asked to stop.

You are right the guy was wrong I am not saying he was not wrong. Some women don't like you touching them at all even when you discuss with them. You know all those normal touches when you discuss with someone.

And the moment she told him to stop he should have stopped. He actually provoked her but she should not have gone to the extent of stabbing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by alfarouq(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2020
as much as I believe stabbing him shouldn't have been her reaction, why will he continue to playfully touch her after she told him to stop. he is partly to blame for what happened to him.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Yet somebody was complaining for getting sacked for playfully touching a lady in his first day of work. If he reads this thread he will know how lucky he was

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Why would a real man be recklessly touching another man's woman on the waist and refused to stop after several cautions and even shouts of no consent. He just died for nothing. Lady should be freed with an option of fine

You are right
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by atmstyle: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2020
BluntBoy:

But that was what you ended up doing.

You didn't even condemn her extreme reaction.

Many women don't even want to hear excuses for a man beating up a woman. But you are making excuses for a woman killing a man.

She has no excuses whatsoever for stabbing that man. No excuse whatsoever.
She might have done it in self defence. May be the 'play' was getting to look like sexual assault.

The man should have restricted such play to wife,fiancee, main lover.

One guy just got sacked for same reason.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Factfinder1(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Triplerg:
Look at this frustrated and demented soul, take your foolishness elsewhere idiot

You qouted me first cos you lack what to do on a Saturday morning.... lightning will strike you if you ever qoute me in an animalistic manner
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Royalbloodline: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Guys this is 2020, the following nonsense:

A) i wish i met you before i married my wife
B) getting touchy WITHOUT CONSENT

must stop OR ELSE angry

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Kylekent59: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2020
thatigboman:
manslaughter, not murder. She didn't intend to kill him

You were not there when it happened. She made that decision to stab him with a bottle before instigation.

Let's do a little practice :

Imagine now, Ajay is sitting behind you. AJAY keeps tapping your ears. You tell me to stop, but Ajay keeps on doing it, you get upset and tell me to stop naa.

After series of doing it, you now say in a very deep voice,"stop naa, i don't like it ooo"

Now, Ajay does it again, you retaliate by raising your hands on Ajay, now Ajay fainted and died immediately.

Who killed Ajay?

Ain't you the one??

When he's about to touch you again, you have already made the decision by raising your hand on him.

Stop trying to change her crime, she killed him.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by secpowell: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Serves him right

Some men see women as toys and play tools

Have you seen how some ignorant poor men insist on being served by a lady in a bar/restaurant all because they want to touch them,look lustfully at them and crack very dry and dirty jokes...some will be continuously calling the female waiters to come out to waste their time with stupid talks thereby hindering them from attending to other customers...spits
What is this one saying?
Read your comments and tell me, if it make sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.