Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97723 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Johans1991: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
micflo28:
Master-slave relationship as usual. Yoruba always serving their masters even after achieving alot
your grand parrent tried that nonsence and 3 million of them end up in the belly of the fish. continue hating while we are moving foward

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by nedekid: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrRichmond:

God forgive you indeed. undecided

Meanwhile..

Nairaland's zombie in chief, manabbqq rushing in to type his usual idiotic salutations; "that's our darling president...etc" in 3, 2, 1....

The nigger na confirmed Otondo. Ie suya man grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by OnyesomJ(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
AJ : Bubu if you wan speak English you speak and stop mixing it up with Hausa grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Baba is looking younger and stronger
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by RaptorX: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin
You make zero sense. What goal is prostrating to Buhari going to achieve for a man who made $80 million in his last fight.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Georgry(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why una hate this BBQ guy like this? Thank God Nairaland is a faceless forum, that guy might have been assassinated... And he's highly predictable..

In his voice "that is our amiable daddy" and some balderdash, nonsense and BBQ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by vr0xen: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Never knew buhari could address people like this.even though he is a savage
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Pious101: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Balaxx:
Emekpa

Abeg no vex u be urhobo? what u wrote in urhobo language plus d image got me cracking my ribs with laughter
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Queenserah26(f): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nikkiminaj: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
And so what?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by omenka(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrRiichmond:

God forgive you indeed. undecided

Meanwhile..

Nairaland's zombie in chief, manabbqq rushing in to type his usual idiotic salutations; "that's our darling president...etc" in 3, 2, 1....

, I told you whenever you use the DARLING PRESIDENT line, it feels like acid on the intestines of Wailing iPods. cheesy

Just look at their comments, just because a man paid respect to another probably fourty years older! We aren't surprised tho, these are the same people said to wake up their parents and village elders and traditional rulers with Bicycle kick. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by klax(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
nastynic:
Oboy...

Na so wuna hate baba reach?

My goodness people hate this baba oo see comments. Wallahi buhari is in trouble if he vacate Aso Rock let him and his family just dissappear orelse with the way people hate him they will roast him alive.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Showing that he's a Yoruba bwoy

Humility levels �
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by bjgurl(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
He no suppose prostate now, na d kind hausa greeting he suppose do sqaut'
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Halexgos3(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
It a custom here in Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by jpride(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him

Sai Baba!!!
Hahahahhahahahahahaajajjajajajajajaahahhajajajajajahaajjajajajajajajajajjajajajajjabahahhahajajahahaahahahahahajajajjajajajjajajahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaahhahahahqhqhqhqhahahhahahahahaha
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by dododawa1: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
long life Joshua and long life BABA too.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Johans1991:
pls kill yourself then all your problem will b solved.
borned to hate,continue hating while d guy is progressing
Lol cheesy
You even have time to reply that tin.
They are better left alone.
Thanks for the heads up man.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by fasa199(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
I think OP made a mistake

The topic shouldn’t contain (A meeting with Nigerians in diaspora)

It should be

(A meeting with the super rich and politically inclined Nigerians in diaspora)
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by policy12: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

So mean. ��
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Yemike(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
RaptorX:
You make zero sense. What goal is prostrating to Buhari going to achieve for a man who made $80 million in his last fight.
Who knows??........ Politically??
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Franc5: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Aj always shows humility both in and out of the boxing ring that can make anyone forget his past wrongs,this kind of humbleness can only be display by someone who understand what it take to be a champ in what ever leadership position one finds oneself.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
.......laugh wan kill me
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
.......laugh wan kill me
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by chimaobinelson(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Johans1991:
children of hate continue hating while our baba is looking fresh.
pigs must hate but they cant do nothing
i heard almajiri flies and vagabonds have outnumbered those with homes in your state.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Suremikky(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
ReubenE:
Investment summit billed to take place on Monday, our own president has moved since Friday as if there is heavy traffic in the air.

President Buhari governing this country is one of the most difficult realities to come to terms with.

When ten citizens die in European countries, the president wherever he is, immediately moves back to his country to personally oversee state affairs.
But this president....its alright

Lol..bros who no like better thing?..abeg allow the old man enjoy life small before him kpeme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by 77up(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Azmanaty:

Tarr,,,,, sharap there!! Who is progressing?? Make we hear word jare.
The guy is progressing of cuz and you are wasting away with hate because nobody know you and i don't even think anyone will know you unless you stop this unnecessary hates and concentrate on what will better your life....bitter truth anyway!

Joshua Anthony Akanni omo elewe ladogba ,omo owaarawa ,omo eni ofeni laafe. keep balling while haters languishing away grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by VirginSearcher(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Instead of him to strangle him for us, mumu boy
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bad luck president! You may likely lose your next fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Suremikky(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
chimaobinelson:
If to say i get spiritual power eeh. I for hypnotize AJ to land his best uppercut for that baba wey mumu jaw. All nija go join boil ewedu and amala for AJ

Hahaha..i almost started pressing the like button continuously forgeting I can only like once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by BRASH: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
post=85910834:
OMOLUABI on Point!!

Lol cheesy
We can see clearly that you are 101% right our mumu Chairman.
They ain't seen nothing yet.
Our foolish and lifeless Daddy will give us serious headaches in years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.