Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Limits And Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Limits And Relationships (6651 Views)

Poll: If you support LIMITATIONS..what should be limited in your relationship?

SEX: 9% (15 votes)
MONEY: 6% (11 votes)
FAMILY INTERFERENCES: 52% (87 votes)
FRIENDS/SOCIALIZATION/GOING OUT: 8% (14 votes)
AFFECTIONS: 0% (1 vote)
PHONE CALLS/CARDS/GIFTS: 3% (5 votes)
CHILDREN/FAMILY PLANNING: 4% (8 votes)
MATERIAL THINGS: 15% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limits And Relationships by PStacks(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2010
I prefer my lady to call me once or twice a day.
Re: Limits And Relationships by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2010
[size=28pt]Philistinism[/size]

Philistinism is the most popular religion in Nigeria.
Majority of Nigerians in relationship practice it.
Re: Limits And Relationships by buzugee(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
muggle:

Is the above true? What could be the cause?

A friend of mine was telling me that he's tuned off sex with his wife after the delivery of their son.
Reason: He is a tities man  grin and he said the thot of him swallowing bosoms milk  grin during pre-intimacy
is a turn-off for him .

Doctors in the house, please respond!
tis very true bruv. its like this, for the woman ? either something hormonally changes in them so that they dont even like sex anymore, or the oochiecoochie has being widened so that she does not enjoy it anymore and will rather not be bothered by mechanical pounding with no results

for the man, well just seeing all the mucous and blood and all that gooey stuff come out of the oochie coochie puts off a lot of men after that. they just will rather move on to another woman or completely refrain from sex from the wife. plus the changes in the womans body too.

and on a more freaky side for those of you who are into freaky stuff. your woman has just being transformed into the 'mother of your kid' so you do not want to do all the nasty things you used to do with her again. for example you dont want her sucking your abuna with the same mouth she will use to kiss your kid  cheesy
Re: Limits And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
buzugee:

tis very true bruv. its like this, for the woman ? either something hormonally changes in them so that they dont even like sex anymore, or the oochiecoochie has being widened so that she does not enjoy it anymore and will rather not be bothered by mechanical pounding with no results

for the man, well just seeing all the mucous and blood and all that gooey stuff come out of the oochie coochie puts off a lot of men after that. they just will rather move on to another woman or completely refrain from sex from the wife. plus the changes in the womans body too.

and on a more freaky side for those of you who are into freaky stuff. your woman has just being transformed into the 'mother of your kids' so you do not want to do all the nasty things you used to do with her again. for example you dont want her sucking your abuna with the same mouth she will use to kiss your kid cheesy

Da hell! I will respond to you when I finish my work. Cos da boss man looking at me! But, I will be back!
Re: Limits And Relationships by HOTsnow(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
I kinda like privacy and freedom , dat reminds me of my ex-, d first thing she grabs wen we r togeda is my phone, check txts, call register and phonebook, wen she lvs,she wil call again, call in d nyte, call in d morning, , *d same yarns*, IT WAS WEN I WENT FOR SERVICE(NYSC),dat i got my final freedom.
*i stil wondr y a cuty like that is gets so jealous and insecured*, *mayb its because im cute too**winks*
wink
And wen it comes to sex *zero*, Thank God im free now, cool
Re: Limits And Relationships by buzugee(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Da hell!  I will respond to you when I finish my work.  Cos da boss man looking at me!  But, I will be back!
not saying this is how it is for everybody so save your 'fury' grin but i know it is like this for a hugeeeeeeeeee chunk of the world

elvis presley could never bring himself to sleep with priscillia after she gave birth to their baby (known fact)
even in the movie 'analyze this', robert deniro was horrified when his wife wanted to 'go down' on him. his response was ' are you crazy ? isnt that the same mouth you kiss my babys with  angry '
Re: Limits And Relationships by livedit(f): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ Mrs. Eve : OMG!, I'm sorry,  I probably would've been laughing my tail off AFTER it was over and he wasn't hurt or anything!  I wouldn't have stopped laughing.  grin He so silly. But I know it was all in the name of love for his wife.  So it's all good. I just hope he didn't get bit or anything.  Far as the names for the kids and stuff. My fiancee does that too! He told me he wants a boy (a junior of course)  and then tell me I can have my girl next. I'm like whatever fool! Lol, Like he can choose what comes first.  I mean, I know it is the men who determine the "intimacy." of the baby, but he don't have control to say, hey, boy chromosone, you penetrate the egg. Lol It's every swimmer for themselves!  grin
Re: Limits And Relationships by kokoye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

Yes, the boy first grin

He's wishing it for ur own sake too . . so you'll be relaxed and his family will get off ur back.

Whether we accept it or not, a lot of old school Nigerians still want a male child . .at least one.

They know daughters take care of the parents more due to emotions, but they still want a male child regardless.

I'm just a messanger so dont crucify me for this post smiley
Re: Limits And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Yes, the boy first grin

He's wishing it for your own sake too . . so you'll be relaxed and his family will get off your back.

Whether we accept it or not, a lot of old school Nigerians still want a male child . .at least one.

They know daughters take care of the parents more due to emotions, but they still want a male child regardless.

Whatever! Anyway, Heey Liveit!

Nawl he wasn't hurt actually the dog was kinda taken back and was like what wrong with this Negro, my husband is just protective nothing I can do about that. When I was in Africa, the dogs in Ghana especially looked uhmmm weird. It was like a hybrid of something and it didn't look like a typical dog we would see in America. The dogs don't mess with anybody really but for some reason the dog was tripping off me. I was minding my own business and next thing I know I hear some barking, my husband said I musta have called the dog with my nyansh but who knows what happened.

Yeah, MOST MEN WANT BOYS to carry their name. Girls typically change their name so the name dies away with the girls. The boys however, keeps the name and the father lives on. That what my husband said and I was like NEGRO WHATEVER, you just want a boy. I don't mind a boy anyways but I would definitely like a girl. Girls are harder to raise than boys but they are worth it after they hit adult cos then you can work them to death! Well that what I do to my nieces anyways!

Oh, I remembered something my husband is strong and he can hold me with one arm. He carries things on his head without holding them and I be like damn!
Re: Limits And Relationships by alisigwe(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ya'll killing me wiv all dis posts,i kan't even pay att to ma english lecturer!.nairaland could be so addictive.damn!
Re: Limits And Relationships by livedit(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Yes, the boy first grin

He's wishing it for your own sake too . . so you'll be relaxed and his family will get off your back.

Lol, Oh really kokoye? Lol, I can understand him wanting to carry on his name. I like messing with him saying we are going to have a girl first and you should see him saying nooooooooo, Junior first and be laughing telling me to stop saying that. Of course he said I'm carrying his boy already. I'm like huh? I'm not pregnant yet! Lol , but regardless, I'll be happy with either or as long as he/she are healthy.

Which brings me to a question I'd like to ask if you please. Is it true that African men gene is strong and just about every child will look exactly like the father? I told my fiancee Mike that he don't know who he/she will come out looking like. But he swears his gene is stronger. What do you all think?
Re: Limits And Relationships by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

He carries things on his head without holding them and I be like damn!

B    I    G  head!

grin  grin
Re: Limits And Relationships by kokoye(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
livedit:

Which brings me to a question I'd like to ask if you please. Is it true that African men gene is strong and just about every child will look exactly like the father? I told my fiancee Mike that he don't know who he/she will come out looking like. But he swears his gene is stronger. What do you all think?

Na . . not always.

But here is the question for you . . . do you want the son you are carrying to look like his daddy?

my son is a perfect combination of his parents . .you really cant tell.
Re: Limits And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
Koyoke,

You is nassy, I know what head you was talking about! embarassed
Re: Limits And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hey Liveit!

My husband surprised me when he said he want a girl first and then a boy, but then said it doesn't matter who come first but he definitely wants a junior.

I don't care what my children will look like because they will be beautiful, LOOK AT THE MOMMA (striking a Vogue pose) grin
Re: Limits And Relationships by livedit(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hey Sister! Yes girl, he was fighting that poor dog but that dog was BIG AND TALL THOUGH, it wasn't no little dog it was one of them Saint Bernard type dogs with tall legs. Girl, I flipped them sandals off and was gone! My husband caught up with the dog and they were wrestling a bit then the dog was like this Negro crazy and pretty much left us alone. I was trying not to laugh because my husband was pissed off and it was hard trying to keep tears from rolling down my face! Oooh, I wanted to laugh sooo bad!

Good morning Mrs. Eve!  smiley

I have not yet visited his home country, but we do plan on going next year.  He wants me to meet his mother and the rest of his siblings that lives there.  So the dogs look different than the dogs here is America? Wow! But your husband and that dog is hilarious. I still crack up when I think about that.  grin
Re: Limits And Relationships by kokoye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
That Eve is online again.  Oh darn!

Mrs, Eve:

Koyoke,
You is nassy, I know what head you was talking about! embarassed

O ye corrupt-minded adam's apple provider  grin

I wasnt even thinking in that direction . . nasty girl like you.
Re: Limits And Relationships by livedit(f): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

B    I    G  head!

^^ Shame on you kokoye.  grin

kokoye link=topic=564083.msg7302565#msg7302565 date=1291905630:

Na . . not always.

But here is the question for you . . . do you want the son you are carrying to look like his daddy?

my son is a perfect combination of his parents . .you really cant tell.

Not at all! My fiancee is very handsome so I don't mind that he looks like him.  But I would like to see some resemblance of mom in him/her.  wink  I know one thing for sure, our baby will probably be silly like his mom/dad because my fiancee and I always be cracking on each other and laughing all the time.  I once had a friend tell me years ago that when I have a child, my baby will come out laughing not like other normal babies when they come out crying.   grin
Mrs, Eve:

Hey Liveit!

My husband surprised me when he said he want a girl first and then a boy, but then said it doesn't matter who come first but he definitely wants a junior.

I don't care what my children will look like because they will be beautiful, LOOK AT THE MOMMA (striking a Vogue pose) grin

That's a switch, he wants a girl first?, Awesome!, But you go girl! I know that's right, strike that pose!, and don't forget to wink to!  wink

grin  grin

Re: Limits And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
Liveit,

IF you can laugh with your husband and everything is not a battle, THAT LOVE, love does not hurt and laughing is good.

As you can see I am a comedienne and people I MEAN PEOPLE literally asking me to perform for them and I even had agents begging to sign me on. However, some things right now are more important than being in hollywood. The money to me is not a big deal and it not important in my life. Nothing more important than my husband and our future children.

It will be a time where you will make a decision that MAY AFFECT you and your husband. Remember to put him with you at all times and you won't go wrong. Laughing is a good sign keep it up for marriage isn't always peaches and cream.
Re: Limits And Relationships by livedit(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Liveit,

IF you can laugh with your husband and everything is not a battle, THAT LOVE, love does not hurt and laughing is good.

^^Exactly! I love to laugh as you can see. Life is serious enough. It's a time and place for everything. I love a man with a sense of humor and don't wear his heart on his sleeve. My past experiences has taught me alot about people and even myself. That is why I chose the screen name (lived-it) Because many threads I read on these boards, I've been through it.

As you can see I am a comedienne and people I MEAN PEOPLE literally asking me to perform for them and I even had agents begging to sign me on. However, some things right now are more important than being in hollywood. The money to me is not a big deal and it not important in my life. Nothing more important than my husband and our future children.

^^ That's an great talent to have being able to make people laugh. You are so funny to me. And actually a few other's on this board too! I just be rolling. I feel you girl because I feel the same way.

It will be a time where you will make a decision that MAY AFFECT you and your husband. Remember to put him with you at all times and you won't go wrong. Laughing is a good sign keep it up for marriage isn't always peaches and cream.

That's true too. That's why it's an absolute must to keep God first in your marriage. Occasionally, you will encounter trials and tribulations in marriage. But I believe in God that our love, respect and dedication we have for one another will sustain throughout those tests and triumphs.
Re: Limits And Relationships by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
Different kinda peepz
Re: Limits And Relationships by flynA12: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
@OP can't stand texting especially when it extends into a chatting session more especially when it's mundane questions e.g 1st text - hi
2nd text - have you had lunch?
3rd text - lol, u didn't even ask what i had for lunch
4th text - yes ma, so how is work?
5th text-, (pheww!!)

can't stand calls that follow the same format also especially ones that have cliche phrases in them like '' i just called to hear your voice'', ''you're not even missing me''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? / What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.