Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34513 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Not really a date though, but this happened last week.
I was bored and asked her to lunch after work although it was 5pm. She said ok.
Picked her up from her office and we went to the mall. As we were eating quietly, she saw one of her church male friends at some table away from us. She left her food to go greet him. From greeting him, she pulled up a chair and started gisting. I was just there alone eating quietly. After eating, they were still gisting. I said no wahala.
One of the guys that cleans tables came and asked if i was done. Her food was just there. I said, hold on. Picked up the meat in her plate and said go on.
Stood up and walked into shoprite to buy grapes and drove home.
Guess she came back and saw clean table. She called and was sad and apologized, told her she left me, I got bored and left. grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ebenzima16(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by DrRasheed: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by DrRasheed: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Yhelay(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by SoNature(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
BetWinners:

So according to you the hard & tough times in Nigeria only affects the women in Nigeria & not the men yes?
These Nigerian niggas never cease to amaze me grin grin

I didn't suggest that

Here's why: If you see a hungry girl, feed her if you can.

The excerpt is a conditional statement

I didn't mean what you insinuated

And please stop using nigga

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Mescana22(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Picked her up from her office and we went to the mall. As we were eating quietly, she saw one of her church male friends at some table away from us. She left her food to go greet him. From greeting him, she pulled up a chair and started gisting. I was just there alone eating quietly. After eating, they were still gisting. I said no wahala.
One of the guys that cleans tables came and asked if i was done. Her food was just there. I said, hold on. Picked up the meat in her plate and said go on.
Guess she came back and saw clean table. She called and was sad and apologized, told her she left me, I got bored and left. grin

she dey craze, bro try bring her close and Bleep her, dont ever sate such disgraceful gals, church member kee her dre

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Oyiboman69: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Brought all her friends plus two guys. I would have fallen mugu because the money was nothing but what vexed me was the two guys doing snap chats taking selfies and videos with words like

"was down before and now I'm here. Popping Henessey with my boys. Me cash money, oil money, waya waya money"

Three Henessey, two Moet, shawarma 8 , two packets of Benson, 8 bottle water, two catfish pepper soup. Funny thing is they were doing the calling. All I called for was still in front of me before the lady came. 2 bottles of 33 with 500 suya.
I made sure they drank it well. They all opened the drinks. The guys went to the dancing floor holding Henessey and pouring for guys. Forming yahoo. I called the barman paid for what I ordered for and left. 2 bottles and suya 500 making 1100.
The missed calls started from 8.pm and went on till the next day when I finally blocked her. Atenu oshi
Hahahahahhahahahha!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ajayidayo2012: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride
All these small boys sef..After your dad banged your mum did he move on? smh..kids nowadays think being stupid is cool

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ejitest1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The lies some members will dish out here though.[/b]
Kingrexyl:
I'm here to listen to lies..

Spoilers
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride
Wow!
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Igyeseh(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Please am interested
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by sheriffindy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Professors On Dating all flexing their muscles. Is this what Nairaland has been degraded to?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I know you want me to take your out for Valentines day and cum in your mouth.
Tell us more... A couple's failure

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by subairabisoye(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by CarlosTheJackal: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mine was back then I took a lady out and I was using fork and knife to eat rice ( back then it was only Mr Biggs that was the only eatery around) I wasn't good with those cutler is and village people were still doing catch them young. I held d meat with the fork down to cut it but the meat slipped in d flat plate and poured rice on her white dress and my cloth.

Today the lady is like an aunty to me cos I still greet her Good afternoon any time I see her out of shame #lol

14 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

about to kiss a random stranger you just met. U people dey try

Sorry for asking o, is test required before kissing someone?

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Some people sha.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Solomon8144: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
SoNature:

Be nice because times are hard.

If you see a hungry girl, feed her if you can.

This is no sarcasm, it's just being realistic.

It's tough living in Nigeria

It's even tougher surviving as a girl without runs
You're a real gee bro. I'm always open up to assist anyone when i can. I don't care if you see me as a Maga after that but i always do my best to help when i know you are truly in need of help and I'm able to assist.

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Goodman2020: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more details.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
yet to go on a date with a lady.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Welcomme: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Olam09(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
All this oyinbos date is like Madooooo anyways My first date was just last year last year i met here through a friend she's cute and pretty tall just the same height then after two month of relationship I decided to take her out on a date to Domino's pizza she didn't tell me she's coming with her friend and I didn't tell her my friend is also coming after reaching their we bith sat down i was like o ma gwad i gat no much money so at the end of the day i ended up ordering small pizza's for all of us with coke i mean it was chicken pizza then we ate i was even shy to eat my pizza cause she was just starring at me at the end of the date i ended up eating little out of my pizza and we left but i was shy to take picture with her and did not bother to ask her but we are still together and our date's after that are very interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Olam09(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:
bad man
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Tonyspecial(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reading Comment Is Sweeter grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by afoobabs(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Goodday Sir.
In as much as i would love to take your offer, I don't think it is appropriate for you to demand my number be posted on this public forum like this and whatsapp number at that.

I also checked your profile you registered this account on February 1, four days ago.

I will mail you Sir, If truly your offer is genuine kindly reply mail.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Budline1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

about to kiss a random stranger you just met. U people dey try

Yes oo. Even most husbands and wives were once strangers.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Budline1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
maasoap:

I wonder o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
maasoap:

Shouldn't you be concerned about sharing body fluids with strangers? Some people are walking corpses

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by CCC2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
On a facebook group, someone posted " Type Hi and go on a 24hours relationship date with whoever replies u"
I jokingly replied to one of the Hi's and a conversation started. We agreed to meet on Saturday and i asked her to chose a venue.

10am Saturday, she sent me a direction. On getting there, it was an estate and didn't look like where we can relax. Next she drove out and I entered the car. We got inside her apartment and served me a cup of redwine.

We talked at length but just about 5pm i wanted to leave and immediately i informed her, she moved to my seat and started kissing me.
I ended up leaving 6am.
All the principles governing me got suspended.
Till date still don't understand how i spent a night in a lady's house. Someone i don't know anything about.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mescana22:

she dey craze, bro try bring her close and Bleep her, dont ever sate such disgraceful gals, church member kee her dre
We're not dating biko. I was only bored and didn't want to hangout alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.