Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help (2847 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
The issue here is money. The op and his younger brother from his narration have sense but they lack the money to truly help out the mom either by stocking her shop or taking care of the nieces/nephews. Sorry Op, if you are genuine, I only pray that a helper locates you guys this 2020 because most people here that have the heart to help are still like you, they lack the money.

Bro I am no fake... Its currently affecting my life.... Only if time cud be reversed, mum shudnt av invested in the life of my elder brother aswear, always hoping dt he wud change but useless Bro wunt change.... U wunt bliv mum even sponsored his Naming ceremony after he claimed dt he is broke.. He knows mum will find money out for him, I'm sure he has money but wants mom to borrow and spend for him....

The foolish brother only spend for the wife n her family........ Sumtyms I just hate him like mad. I just hope he shud disappear and be gone but my mind goes to one chance, he can still change.. Im tired
Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Sometimes, parents are the problems of their children.

Mum Is causing one for us ooo with her sturborness
Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by goodnewscliff(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Sometimes, parents are the problems of their children.
I aint done paying their debts..... Its so backwards and frustrating..... Like working money to put in a hole

Shiii is crazy
Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by Timantech(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Bro I am no fake... Its currently affecting my life.... Only if time cud be reversed, mum shudnt av invested in the life of my elder brother aswear, always hoping dt he wud change but useless Bro wunt change.... U wunt bliv mum even sponsored his Naming ceremony after he claimed dt he is broke.. He knows mum will find money out for him, I'm sure he has money but wants mom to borrow and spend for him....

The foolish brother only spend for the wife n her family........ Sumtyms I just hate him like mad. I just hope he shud disappear and be gone but my mind goes to one chance, he can still change.. Im tired

Brother,,,, Indeed family is everything,,, they either maim you or make you ... Technically this family is wrecking you and your brother.... Be careful of family problems as they always make a man poor and disorganized which is becoming of you..... At 25 you begin to plan your life in order to move forward but here you are going down...... Bro you have only one person to stand by and that is your little bro..... Your mum to difficult to understand due to her love for the children but this is beyond love..... Its better to have one living child than four dead kids..... Soon they family need will increase and you both won't be able to hold up for long then those kids will begin looking outside.... You also have you personal life to accomplish don't let the mistakes of your elderly ones bring you to zero level..... At a time in life everyone have to bear their cross even Jesus too beared his cross.... Please not everything they ask you give even if you have..... When she sees that the situation is helpless she will be forced but if you keep giving then the older ones will keep misbehaving and besides two of those kids have to leave..... There is a line between love and doing the right thing and you have to make your mum see it one way or the other......

1 Like

Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by Timantech(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes my mother is sturborn.... I know what am saying.. And I am not talking abt orphanage....

One of the kids father wants to take his daughter with him but mom disagreed... So tell me why does she have to disagree?
Another kid mum wants to take her daughter but she still disagree, so tell me

Is she not stubborn?

On this issue you can discuss with the mum of the kid then come to terms with the father that either the child comes to visit during holiday or something or sort..... Please do not I repeat don't let him send money to your mum or your sis for the upkeep of that kid.... As your mum will divert the fund into something else and that will be bad
Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnewscliff:
I aint done paying their debts..... Its so backwards and frustrating..... Like working money to put in a hole

Shiii is crazy
Re: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Ruining Us, Pls Help by InfernoNig: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I need your advise, I have been banned till tmao for anti spam bot and I don't even know how it works sef...

Pls visit this link

For those of you dt have gave a comment, sorry for not replying.. Banned till tmao oooo... I can answer ur questions from here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5646708/unintentionally-mother-killing-us-pls

Lemme continue with the story here.

My guy, now I know what the problem is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) / If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? / When Are You Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.