Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19333 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Once again, I appreciate everyone for the comments. I like the bashings and scoldings. I am still on course with action plan.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Confirmed.

I've been a fool all these years. New confessions shows that she did not only sleep with two men, but four at different times.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Depressedkidd: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2020
I can't even believe I took time to read this shit. Be like na jazz dem usw cos wozzoldis

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Depressedkidd: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
Confirmed.

I've been a fool all these years. New confessions shows that she did not only sleep with two men, but four at different times.

It is well.
Man stop focusing on the numbers. One or 20 doesn't make a difference. Your wife does not love you and she's only using and manipulating you in front of you. If you press further you'll only find out more cheating is involved. No amount of prayer and counselling will solve things. Better do the needful, DNA test for the children, divorce papers(with proof so she doesn't get anything from the divorce proceedings). Sometimes we have to use our human brain, our common sense, not everything pastors and prayers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Depressedkidd: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2020
kilojoDesigns:
Someone should help Op, I couldn't finish reading because of the length, man got his own problems but e never reach to write epistle so na testimony.

Op I would answer your topic question, yes she is still cheating.
sexual messages wite people other than you? Chasing someone else husband?. Wonder how you contained all of this sorry but she belongs to the streets.
And Back to the streets must she return- gospel according to our lord future

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by capnies: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2020
The only thing a man has in a marriage is the wife if your wife could open herself for another man to see her body, she is not yours remember what Joseph told pontiphers wife

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Sonnyboom: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2020
I am not sorry to say this but your wife is a career olosho n will forever remain so even till her 80's. You have only 2 options from your article, one accept her for who she is by continue trying to limit her excesses cos she's a good woman but always know she will be fucking around steady n as you can see it will definitely grow more intense, neighbours, gatemen will soon have their share of your wife's puna, there is nothing you can do about that.

The second option is to dam all consequences n chase her out, it is what I will do but I do understand why so men are reluctant to chase away a woman they so term "good" but I doubt if any good woman would be frolicking around with several random men. My 2 cent.

whatdowomenwant:

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roon9(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Bro... As a christian you are in you are in.
I'd suggest however you just take her as roommate for the sake of your kids... If you must make love use a CD, act indifferent and be prepared for the worst cos she can hardly ever change

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by spirul77: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha, which kind wahala be this na, baba just first do paternity test for your kids first before anything, I'm sorry if this word is too harsh for sanity sake but I just have to say you are married to an unrepentant LovePeddler.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by mikebabs101: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:
Bro... As a christian you are in you are in.
I'd suggest however you just take her as roommate for the sake of your kids... If you must make love use a CD, act indifferent and be prepared for the worst cos she can hardly ever change
im sorry but you are stupid, you are not different from the OP. After all you have read, your best advise is "as a Christian if you are in you are in " . Where is your your ego and self worth. So you can live with a woman that bleeps around for the fun of it, I don't even think she's lacking financially like that, even those that are lacking are still supportive and loyal to their husbands. I weep for weak men

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by francisbarrack(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
Confirmed.

It is well.

For d sake of ur future/life b a man n stop being a gentleman, act life an original Africa man. Listen to fela music @ I no b gentle @ all oo. Don't even know what to type. U r putting ur life @ risk.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roon9(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2020
mikebabs101:
im sorry but you are stupid, you are not different from the OP. After all you have read, your best advise is "as a Christian if you are in you are in " . Where is your your ego and self worth. So you can live with a woman that bleeps around for the fun of it, I don't even think she's lacking financially like that, even those that are lacking are still supportive and loyal to their husbands. I weep for weak men

No need for insult bro. At this point OP is thinking about his kids. They will suffer more. You obviously don't get it
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by mikebabs101: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Is he sure the kids are his own ? He needs a DNA test on them, even if the kids are his, whichever way the marriage is doomed, she's an object of shame to the man and her kids. He should get a divorce first and think about what is best for the kids just like I said if those kids are his own. I can bet one of those kids will be a bastard, if the story is true, he might be so unlucky that none of those kids are truly his own

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:

No need for insult bro. At this point OP is thinking about his kids. They will suffer more. You obviously don't get it

I'm thinking about the kids. I'm thinking about the business she runs, that I opened for her last year. I'm thinking about my image as well and my Christian believe that love covers multiples of offenses

But I'm also thinking about the lies, the denials, the betrayals, the cheap sex she offered to some in a car, the many kisses.

Anyway, let the DNA be settled first

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by themayor4542(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
IS MY WIFE STILL CHEATING? (2)

After much anger and shouting and reporting to one of her sister who is a woman of God, though I told her to not tell other members of the family. I really don't want my wife disgraced.

My wife has confessed to me that she only had an affair with two men since we have been married. And that it was in 2015. That she did it to make some money to take care of herself because according to her, things were rough for us at that time. Although I find that funny because she has never done any major thing at my house since we got married. She has never paid rent, never paid school fees, never paid hospital bills, or even giving me any cash money to support myself. Yes, I know we had some challenges around 2014 and 2015 but we were still okay - compared to most families. I don't know what to believe.

About the chats, she says that she may have chatted in those ways but she didn't have an affair with them, that she was just having some chatting fun and letting the chat flow. I insisted that there was a heart connection. But she is denying it. Still, I don't know what to believe.

About the licking and sucking, she says yes, that it has happened only once, around 2016, but there was no penetration sex involved. The guy was her gym coach, and she just had that moment of temptation. What should I believe here?

About the kissings and others, she says yes, she has kissed some two or three other men, but it wasn't tongue-to-tongue kissing. Just a random fling thing. What should I believe?

About the guy she introduced to me as her cousin in 2012 and I let him free in our house, which I later found chats that showed they were not cousins, she says she didn't do anything with him, just kissing twice and nothing more.

Now that makes it three major issues. Multiple sex with Two men in the past. Sucking and licking with one man, and kissing with about three or so. Then the continued erotic and sexual chats. But honestly, what should I believe.

In the last three days, I have been in a hotel fasting and praying for wisdom in this matter. She visits the hotel and we would talk and talk and talk and it would become tense, then she would go back to her office.

The truth is that my wife is a good girl, very hardworking in the home, and also very godly or you could say, loves God and prays. She knows how to take care of family, children, and inlaws.

She is insisting that all these are in the past, and would never continue into her future. That she is wiser now.

About the January 16th kissing in her office, she says she really has nothing to do with the man. She was just counseling the man about his sex life with his wife and in the end, it just happened, that it wasn't really a kiss, more or less like a peck, but done in the mouth.

She is begging me and saying I should let her fulfill the plan of God for her life with me. She says that I should look deep inside her, that I would know she's a good girl. She's always saying things like, "please save my soul. Only you can do that."

Although she's always very emotional. Even in her plea she would get annoyed and shout when I shout and express my anger. She does not know how to remain remorseful. She believes that the moment she apologizes that I should just understand her and welcome her back.

Now my challenge is this:

Is there a chance those are the only men she cheated with? Can she really have those chats without the physical fulfilment? Was she just bored all those years and because of my *low communicating skill*(according to her) she decided to have some fun? Is it possible she continued past those ones she confessed to after much forcing? Is she just naive or manipulative?

The truth is I love my wife and my family. And I know she does love me (so I think). I'm willing to let everything go and move on, but I am having all kinds of emotions, moving from sadness to grief, from anger to sorrow, to regrets, to vengeance. The different pictures of the chats, those men, and everything is just playing in my head and making me annoyed. How do I get healed in this?

I'm afraid, if I let her go, it will be very disastrous for her. No father, no mother, and unsupportive brothers.

Her not remaining remorseful is another challenge I have. She believes that I should just believe her and move on.

Please everyone, should I just believe everything she has told me, and stop at this juncture and move on, or I should do something she wouldn't forget? I really don't want her to be disgraced. Am I over dragging the whole thing. I am confused but praying.

I just need a heart-to-heart talk. If not that she hates third parties, I would have taken her for counseling again. But she insists we can trash our issues

Please, everyone, counsel me.

Sir, I'm not married. But i can tell you for a fact that madam isn't going to change.
The very bitter truth that most of us don't know is that people don't change. We can pretend to change for a while. But the trait and character that we are trying to leave behind will still manifest every now and then. Its who we are.
You have the option of sucking everything up and keep silent. Or you simply walk away from the marriage.
But don't expect her to change. Its not going to happen. She's who she is.
Wish you the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roon9(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I'm thinking about the kids. I'm thinking about the business she runs, that I opened for her last year. I'm thinking about my image as well and my Christian believe that love covers multiples of offenses

But I'm also thinking about the lies, the denials, the betrayals, the cheap sex she offered to some in a car, the many kisses.

Anyway, let the DNA be settled first

Yea bro! I totally understand you o.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
I know this is not right, but is there any need to confront some of the men she cheated with, as I do know some of them. At least, two of them are my friends. Though not very close friends. But they respect me and know me well.

How do I handle myself with these men. I can't begin to think what they did
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
I know this is not right, but is there any need to confront some of the men she cheated with, as I do know some of them. At least, two of them are my friends. Though not very close friends. But they respect me and know me well.

for some reason I'm thinking this story is a fairytale story.. its not real right?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
for some reason I'm thinking this story is a fairytale story.. its not real right?

How do you want me to prove that I am telling you the truth?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kellycute(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
IS MY WIFE STILL CHEATING? (2)

After much anger and shouting and reporting to one of her sister who is a woman of God, though I told her to not tell other members of the family. I really don't want my wife disgraced.

My wife has confessed to me that she only had an affair with two men since we have been married. And that it was in 2015. That she did it to make some money to take care of herself because according to her, things were rough for us at that time. Although I find that funny because she has never done any major thing at my house since we got married. She has never paid rent, never paid school fees, never paid hospital bills, or even giving me any cash money to support myself. Yes, I know we had some challenges around 2014 and 2015 but we were still okay - compared to most families. I don't know what to believe.

About the chats, she says that she may have chatted in those ways but she didn't have an affair with them, that she was just having some chatting fun and letting the chat flow. I insisted that there was a heart connection. But she is denying it. Still, I don't know what to believe.

About the licking and sucking, she says yes, that it has happened only once, around 2016, but there was no penetration sex involved. The guy was her gym coach, and she just had that moment of temptation. What should I believe here?

About the kissings and others, she says yes, she has kissed some two or three other men, but it wasn't tongue-to-tongue kissing. Just a random fling thing. What should I believe?

About the guy she introduced to me as her cousin in 2012 and I let him free in our house, which I later found chats that showed they were not cousins, she says she didn't do anything with him, just kissing twice and nothing more.

Now that makes it three major issues. Multiple sex with Two men in the past. Sucking and licking with one man, and kissing with about three or so. Then the continued erotic and sexual chats. But honestly, what should I believe.

In the last three days, I have been in a hotel fasting and praying for wisdom in this matter. She visits the hotel and we would talk and talk and talk and it would become tense, then she would go back to her office.

The truth is that my wife is a good girl, very hardworking in the home, and also very godly or you could say, loves God and prays. She knows how to take care of family, children, and inlaws.

She is insisting that all these are in the past, and would never continue into her future. That she is wiser now.

About the January 16th kissing in her office, she says she really has nothing to do with the man. She was just counseling the man about his sex life with his wife and in the end, it just happened, that it wasn't really a kiss, more or less like a peck, but done in the mouth.

She is begging me and saying I should let her fulfill the plan of God for her life with me. She says that I should look deep inside her, that I would know she's a good girl. She's always saying things like, "please save my soul. Only you can do that."

Although she's always very emotional. Even in her plea she would get annoyed and shout when I shout and express my anger. She does not know how to remain remorseful. She believes that the moment she apologizes that I should just understand her and welcome her back.

Now my challenge is this:

Is there a chance those are the only men she cheated with? Can she really have those chats without the physical fulfilment? Was she just bored all those years and because of my *low communicating skill*(according to her) she decided to have some fun? Is it possible she continued past those ones she confessed to after much forcing? Is she just naive or manipulative?

The truth is I love my wife and my family. And I know she does love me (so I think). I'm willing to let everything go and move on, but I am having all kinds of emotions, moving from sadness to grief, from anger to sorrow, to regrets, to vengeance. The different pictures of the chats, those men, and everything is just playing in my head and making me annoyed. How do I get healed in this?

I'm afraid, if I let her go, it will be very disastrous for her. No father, no mother, and unsupportive brothers.

Her not remaining remorseful is another challenge I have. She believes that I should just believe her and move on.

Please everyone, should I just believe everything she has told me, and stop at this juncture and move on, or I should do something she wouldn't forget? I really don't want her to be disgraced. Am I over dragging the whole thing. I am confused but praying.

I just need a heart-to-heart talk. If not that she hates third parties, I would have taken her for counseling again. But she insists we can trash our issues

Please, everyone, counsel me.
get out of my sight blue piller!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

How do you want me to prove that I am telling you the truth?
i dont know, its just not what we see in movies, your reaction, your attitude, are you a nigerian?...

Why would you want to confront the men she had affairs with, you're only mocking yourself, i told you before, any idea of getting back together is just a waste of time, the damage is done, you cant do anything about it, you're already a laughable as it is, you're not respected, just let it go, let the marriage go, somethings are not meant to last forever, people gi through divorce everytime, let it go bro

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2020
kellycute:
get out of my sight blue piller!
you see why the blue pill men are the problem of this generation?

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kellycute(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you see why the blue pill men are the problem of this generation?
my bro, something need to be done about this set of people asap. I'm literally upset by his stupid action. He doesn't even see anything wrong with his wife and he is still trying to paint her "good".. What effrontery!. Both the man and the wife are mad!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2020
kellycute:
my bro, something need to be done about this set of people asap. I'm literally upset by his stupid action. He doesn't even see anything wrong with his wife and he is still trying to paint her "good".. What effrontery!. Both the man and the wife are mad!!.
i dont think he's ready to take anyones advice.. just wants to return being a simp, i cant help someone like that

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by donvoice(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
superfitsez:
some men are very stupid, I can never be friend with someone like you, imagine this op tufiakwa,,nkea bu aturu

@Op, you are not a man
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by donvoice(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
@op, you are not a man
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by BENARI: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Havìng read through this thread; all the advices and particularly the op story and responses, I can only say I find it hard to believe this whole thing is real; I don't believe it. But just in case I'm wrong, hmmmm, I think the op urgently needs to see a psychiatrist immediately for Mental Health check.
I'm sorry, but he can't be normal.

A man the like the op may likely not even know where his wife's p:ssy is located, so what do you expect the woman to do.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kindredspirit(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=whatdowomenwant post=86172663]I know this is not right, but is there any need to confront some of the men she cheated with, as I do know some of them. At least, two of them are my friends. Though not very close friends. But they respect me and know me well.

How do I handle myself with these men. I can't begin to think what they did[/quote

Nucca please ! Those men DO NOT respect you, bro ! Are you for real ? What did I just read ! Look men, to them, you're just a CUCKOLD. You can google up the word for effect. Heck, let me just paste it :

Cuckold:
/ˈkʌk(ə)ld/

a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

There you go. They have zero respect for you and see you as a weakling to have bedded YOUR OWN LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE ! After she sucked their joysticks, these men sexed her in different angles and positions. She likely would have ridden them cowgirl and reverse cowgirl styles also. Let that sink in !

Deal with the issues with your adulterous wife. You have started the process, as you said. Confronting those men should be removed from the table.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by extremelygolden: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ken4agent:

Blood covenant na long thing.......just plant magun on her and d rest is story grin

Op, take this advise.
Magun will solve all your wife's infidelity.

The headline all over social media and dailies will make sense gan. Imagine something like:

[/b]A Nairalander's Adulterous Wife Trapped With One of Her Numerous Sex Partners During Marathon Sex. All Efforts to Separate Them by Sympathisers Proved Abortive"[b]

Please tell them to attach a clear video and pictures ooo. I don't want to strain my eyes watching rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by extremelygolden: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Op, you deserve to be disowned, Olorun!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
He said the the guys that slept with his wife respect him.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.