Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (65252 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Kaybaba5(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pls make naija proud
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by money121(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oluwaburna

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by davibid: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
African artist of the year...

Argue with your grandfather.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by TruthSpeaker: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
IS IT THAT I’M NOT NIGERIAN ENOUGH? I DON’T KNOW ANY OF THIS DUDE’S SONG AND HENCE DO NOT IDENTIFY WITH HIM. I STILL CONSIDER DAVIDO TO BE NIGERIA’S #1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by b3llo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Naija most complete artist.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by tityboi: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by jesscc8: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
I pray you win it back to Africa our own Burnaboy.

please check my SIG

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by JohnnyBling(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Omo Burna is universal
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Dagrace01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Here comes the African giant..
Omo ologo, pepper dem?!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by ba2remagaji: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Making my dear country Nigeria proud and Africa
Made4naijalove:
Burna Boy's album 'African Giant' was nominated for a Grammy Award for 'Best World Music Album'

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Angelique Kidjo, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley and Altin Gün.

The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 26, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZbUGhJXBk
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
Says wh Kidjo is an old school I don't even see her as a treat this time to burna boy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin

I must Bleep this dude

Mark my words
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by philip0906(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
Nobody forgot about anything...We don't care about Angelique Kidjo, we know she's the favorite to win this (atleast she's been wining it for a while now), we just want our own Burna to nick it.

He's had an incredible year, the grammies would be the icing on the cake.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by kendrick93(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Burna to the world.
Mad ooooooo. So so impressed. Keep d flag rolling. Performing alone at d grammys is enough for us. We proud of u baba.

Global giant..
Not the main Grammy's event but at the reception...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by shogsman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Angelique is a Grammy custormer, at least Burna got nominated.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Burna to the world.
Mad ooooooo. So so impressed. Keep d flag rolling. Performing alone at d grammys is enough for us. We proud of u baba.

Global giant..
That's not the Grammy ,he's outstanding though.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by shogsman(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jesse25:

Says wh Kidjo is an old school I don't even see her as a treat this time to burna boy
Imagine, you're very ignorant.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Sirlins(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Am always happy whenever a Nigerian is representing us out there ......Burna music to the world

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by CreativeJerry(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Congrats bro!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by vertueptime: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
u

But seriously i dnt even know any of his songs that are worth a hit
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by shogsman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
I pray you win it back to Africa our own Burnaboy.

please check my SIG
It's an African award,so anybody that wins it is bringing it back to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by SpartanKing: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
South Africans, right now!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by chocboi78(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
Someone help me o, how do I contact Nairabet head office?

I won 5 billions 2 days ago, immediately I clicked on cash out the site crashed till date......

I don't want excuses when the site is back online o, I have proofs and screenshot... how do I sue them in case they temper with my account?
u won 5 billions ba?? Petty thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by shogsman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
IS IT THAT I’M NOT NIGERIAN ENOUGH? I DON’T KNOW ANY OF THIS DUDE’S SONG AND HENCE DO NOT IDENTIFY WITH HIM. I STILL CONSIDER DAVIDO TO BE NIGERIA’S #1.
It's simply because you don't understand good music.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by chocboi78(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
ITS COMING HOME.......
#oluwaburna

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by RaptorX: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Who is that fat girl back up dancer. She is always with him.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
Someone help me o, how do I contact Nairabet head office?

I won 5 billions 2 days ago, immediately I clicked on cash out the site crashed till date......

I don't want excuses when the site is back online o, I have proofs and screenshot... how do I sue them in case they temper with my account?

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by johnmattew: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
u said it all
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by chocboi78(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
not knowing his songs doesn't make u less Nigerian...however, ur consideration on davido been #1 is a personal opinion.. Like me now,, av seen davidos impact in the industry and heard his songs blasting on speakers but I definitely am not his fan

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New ) / Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.