Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (65254 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
Someone help me o, how do I contact Nairabet head office?

I won 5 billions 2 days ago, immediately I clicked on cash out the site crashed till date......

I don't want excuses when the site is back online o, I have proofs and screenshot... how do I sue them in case they temper with my account?
lol!! Show us proof!!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Offpoint: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
lol!! Show us proof!!
To risky here
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Kaymaxine(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
His performance at the Grammys alone is enough win for us!!!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
elotajohn1:
Yoruba amaka grin grin grin

Nonsense. Burna is a River state boy abeg
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Eddybankz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oluwa Burna all the way
Bigger u I pray boss
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
He is bringing home the Grammy.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by garfield1: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
philip0906:

I sincerely hope he wins it. It will put him a level ahead of Wizkid & Davido...Their fans can now kill themselves over who's a better artist grin
It will make him nigeria's greatest ever

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by igwe44(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

I won 5 billions 2 days ago, immediately I clicked on cash out the site crashed till date......

I don't want excuses when the site is back online o, I have proofs and screenshot... how do I sue them in case they temper with my account?
. Oga why you they lie na, cash out of 5billion,fear God na
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by omohlexy: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
wetin kidjo sing? Are u high?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by kingjomezy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Musicians who don't rap ain't creative, and Americans love hiphop rap so Grammy's only meant for my niggas: Kendrick Lamar, Tyga, Drake, J.Cole, Nas, jay z, wiz khalifa, Game, Wale etc, if you know them you know them

Yeah yeah........mtchwwwww
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by akdjr(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have no doubt that he will win
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by johnmattew: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kaymaxine:
His performance at the Grammys alone is enough win for us!!!
he won't perform at the Grammy
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by johnmattew: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
akdjr:
I have no doubt that he will win
lol .....the woman from Benin Republic owns the award.....the have dominated it for years
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by daxclusive1: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2020
I was woowed tonight when I heard Burna boy song playing on the most listened radio station in the UAE. I was like no b our oluwaBurna b this smiley smiley smiley grin grin

Niger for life Sha. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by mashad(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Same Grammy 9ice has been dreaming about for more than 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Myleakupdate:
Follow Me Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/GistGal
will u follow back?
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Correcto: 2:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Certainly it will be tough but not impossible
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Correcto: 2:33am On Jan 26, 2020
This time she has a new challenge
johnmattew:
which home?... Angelique kidjo is winning her 5th Grammy awards...the multi-talented woman from Benin Republic is in same category with burna...she had trump seun and Femi kuti in same category since the past 5 years
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Correcto: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2020
I am still wondering why ASA never won a Grammy
Made4naijalove:
Burna Boy's album 'African Giant' was nominated for a Grammy Award for 'Best World Music Album'

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Angelique Kidjo, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley and Altin Gün.

The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 26, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZbUGhJXBk
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by jayson87: 2:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Correcto:
I am still wondering why ASA never won a Grammy
she's overrated
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by daniwise(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Witchersunited:
looking for free sex, girl usually don't sleep with their flatmates.

Hmm. Can you link me.no f f
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by joyandfaith: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2020
johnmattew:
AK is a rapper...the category is for people with unique genre....that's why Femi and seun kuti were nominated about 5 times..they all lost mostly to Angelique kidjo.

do u think burna can match the vocal prowess,lyrics and performance of Angelique kidjo?.....kidjo got PhD in music.most of her collabos are with whites and her listeners are mostly white people..she is unarguably the most popular African musician in the world ( especially outside Africa)

you are so on point .
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2020
elotajohn1:
Yoruba amaka
grin grin grin
Mr Tribalist. Burna Boy is not from Yoruba region.He is from River state,so that put him as an easternan geographically.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by DarkCaesar(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Lemme have your number
CotenantNIG:
African giant

Do you need someone to rent an apartment with so as to share rent and bills to get an accommodation
Join cotenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by chocboi78(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2020
johnmattew:
AK is a rapper...the category is for people with unique genre....that's why Femi and seun kuti were nominated about 5 times..they all lost mostly to Angelique kidjo.

do u think burna can match the vocal prowess,lyrics and performance of Angelique kidjo?.....kidjo got PhD in music.most of her collabos are with whites and her listeners are mostly white people..she is unarguably the most popular African musician in the world ( especially outside Africa)
I ask again,will she continue to win d category forever??

PS: the "AK" I was referring to is Angelique Kidjo..
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by olisaEze(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:

Wicked Nigerian! You wan use ur N100 cripple old papa business ba? Dem don change name to Ecobet because of u! grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

thanks for the correction man

You actually believe him?

Lol.

Category is World Music. Not Africa music.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

You actually believe him?

Lol.

Category is World Music. Not Africa music.

on a serious note, the best way to avoid argument is to behave like mumu. I know is a global Award but is good how I disengaged him

I'm here for business not for unpaid argument

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by excel101(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Naira Marley, no worry this year na your year for Grammy nomination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New ) / Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.