Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,170 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (65257 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by johnmattew: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
chocboi78:
ITS COMING HOME.......
#oluwaburna
which home?... Angelique kidjo is winning her 5th Grammy awards...the multi-talented woman from Benin Republic is in same category with burna...she had trump seun and Femi kuti in same category since the past 5 years

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by StagethemTVee: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
why didnt he take cd to play there? Its Nigerian they will be giving garbage.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
What station is showing please

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Obiagu01: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Burna Boy's album 'African Giant' was nominated for a Grammy Award for 'Best World Music Album'

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Angelique Kidjo, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley and Altin Gün.

The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 26, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZbUGhJXBk

Burna bring home Grammy abeg
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
shogsman:

It's an African award,so anybody that wins it is bringing it back to Africa.

thanks for the correction man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by PrinceMajestic: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Musicians who don't rap ain't creative, and Americans love hiphop rap so Grammy's only meant for my niggas: Kendrick Lamar, Tyga, Drake, J.Cole, Nas, jay z, wiz khalifa, Game, Wale etc, if you know them you know them
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by TruthSpeaker: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sundaywil:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::62::76::50::60 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::62::76::50::60

FRAUD GLARING, THIS SWEET MOUTH GO CHANGE WHEN CONVERSATION START!!!
ARE YOU SURE YOU EVEN HAVE A PASSPORT SEF, LET ALONE A VISA ON IT?
ONLY FOOLS WILL FALL THIS ADVERT.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow... congrats on his nomination...

Good luck getting past Madame Kidjo!!!.. That will be quite the task!!!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by JosephXavier: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Burna boy is burning down the grammies
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by chocboi78(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
johnmattew:
which home?... Angelique kidjo is winning her 5th Grammy awards...the multi-talented woman from Benin Republic is in same category with burna...she had trump seun and Femi kuti in same category since the past 5 years
haba bros,didn't expect dis form u...that she won 5 gramies doesn't mean she will continue winning the category for ever na, aren't records meant to b broken?? No b Cori beat Naomi Osaka yesterday for our eyes??......AK is definitely a strong contender for d award but burna also pulled greater weight in Africa and world music lst year hence Stands a great chance to win d award also....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by CSTR2: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Must Angelique kidjo win everytime?

Abeg, make she rest na.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
That is what you guys demand for.

How can you pay wizkid a whooping 50million naira to come and be jumping up and down with his song playing in the background.?

The same Wizkid will go to Wembley arena and sing like John Legend.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Eddyicicle(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bring the award home
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by iamdexteeni(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
burnaGRAM���
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by profilemessages: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
someone's soul
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by colestephan86: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Burna Boy's album 'African Giant' was nominated for a Grammy Award for 'Best World Music Album'

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Angelique Kidjo, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley and Altin Gün.

The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 26, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZbUGhJXBk
I really want him to win

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by CSTR2: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is the same burna boy singing to a white orchestra in the US.

He can never give us this same performance in Nigeria because of unintelligent show organisers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ljwU6KMk8

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by adecz: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool

Davido fans be like

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by philip0906(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
CSTR2:

That is what you guys demand for.

How can you pay wizkid a whooping 50million naira to come and be jumping up and down with his song playing in the background.?

The same Wizkid will go to Wembley arena and sing like John Legend.
Hmmm...

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Liposure: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
I see burna winning grammy tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Tonyspecial(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bless up
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Mykel51(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

I must Bleep this dude

Mark my words

You this guy...
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Slymonster(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Dont mind them but sha burna dey try for stage show small
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

I must Bleep this dude

Mark my words
grin grin grin For your mind. Try queue up, you go know say AC no be fan. Lols!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins

Burns boy is a Cancerian by zodiac sign same as her. Both powerful people. Nature will give this one to burna boy. The award is coming home. Mark my words

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Olumyyde(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
We know bro, but being a Grammy nominee alone is super huge, the American singers too dream of being tagged a "Grammy nominee". So it's a big deal. We hope he wins, like u rightly put.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by drezzyx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Backyard performance as usual, dis tym around it's at d reception not d main event.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by daniwise(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
CotenantNIG:
African giant

Do you need someone to rent an apartment with so as to share rent and bills to get an accommodation
Join cotenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

Yes. Plz I need an apartment 2share with a serious minded lady. no f f attached
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by TruthSpeaker: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
chocboi78:
not knowing his songs doesn't make u less Nigerian...however, ur consideration on davido been #1 is a personal opinion.. Like me now,, av seen davidos impact in the industry and heard his songs blasting on speakers but I definitely am not his fan
Well this issue is that in the past 2 decades, I have not spent up to 7 months in Nigeria. In the past 10 years not up 4 months, in the past 3 years not up to 2 weeks either. I tried him on YouTube but still his songs didn’t appease me. Those that like him should keep it up, I nor envy una one bit.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Yoighaman(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
We pray Burna wins this Grammy award, it would be a big one for Nigeria and Africa, he deserves it, we wish him all the best...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New ) / Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.