Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (65255 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by philip0906(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2020
excel101:
Naira Marley, no worry this year na your year for Grammy nomination.
You should first pray that he will still be relevant before the year runs out
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Offpoint: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2020
olisaEze:

Wicked Nigerian! You wan use ur N100 cripple old papa business ba? Dem don change name to Ecobet because of u! grin grin grin
N100 ke? I no fit use N100 naira bet..
Na N50, I carry over 60 games luckily all of them enter.

dem go pay me my money, still try dey site this morning, e dey yarn me "Under maintenance"
dem go hear am

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Kaymaxine(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2020
johnmattew:
he won't perform at the Grammy
He just played at the reception...all na Grammys.
Na beef go kee you.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by daniwise(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2020
The black Race is just too beautiful.clear road for man wey Sabi .keep flying the flag and don't stop making us proud. Ddm
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by tolijascro(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

I must Bleep this dude

Mark my words

olosho United grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Triniti(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins
Why do they always nominate that woman? I can’t remember hearing any new songs by her.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by olisaEze(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:

N100 ke? I no fit use N100 naira bet..
Na N50, I carry over 60 games luckily all of them enter.

dem go pay me my money, still try dey site this morning, e dey yarn me "Under maintenance"
dem go hear am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who is that fat woman there wearing high heels and dancing makosa? Make she no go fall scatter burna boy stage o.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Correcto:
I am still wondering why ASA never won a Grammy
Oh my dear Asa. See my guy weda she wins it or not that no change the fact say I go love am till I die.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Rikidony(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
elotajohn1:
Yoruba amaka grin grin grin
if I slap you ehh, which Yoruba grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Rikidony(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oluwa Burna bring it home abegi, because if you no win, those South Africaw go open book for your natter:grin
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by TruthSpeaker: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Lilymatty(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Burna boy for Naija!!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by djbussy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bringing Angelique Kidjo on burna list is like bringing Zinedine Zidane & Luís Figo on Messi & C. Ronaldo list. Ema se ojoro. But anyhow, Burna Boy go win.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by PrinceMajestic: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
machiavelli95:

False. Rap music as a genre is a relatively new comer in the Grammy's. Rap became recognized by the Grammy's in the late 80s (Grammy has been around since late 50s) and is not still at the summit of the awards yet. The main genres is the Grammy's are Pop, Jazz, RnB, Country, Rock and Contemporary Music.
Rap is not even a major Genre of music in the US. Its mostly popular amongst blacks and economically disadvantaged communities. That's why Rock stars and Pop stars with even average popularity earn more from purely music sources than your global rap stars.
I never gon give a damn. I love rap
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Maliqcious: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who dey.......Burna d giant
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by SnooWiz: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Burna Boy loses Grammy Award to Celia Angelique Kidjo

https://discuss.xtrablack.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17&p=30#p30
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Litmus: 2:09am On Jan 27, 2020
SnooWiz:
Burna Boy loses Grammy Award to Celia Angelique Kidjo

https://discuss.xtrablack.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17&p=30#p30

Burna is Nigerian, what do you expect ?

they were so arrogant and determined to be stupidly biased, they couldn’t bring themselves to think or do the decent objective thing of awarding to someone new even for the sake of encouragement. They probably even embarrassed Angela who in her heart would have wanted Burna to win

Sorry, I forgot my manners: So congratulations to Angela Kodjo, we love you.
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by FDICD: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by FDICD: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2020
F
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by FDICD: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by SteveOfu: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Heftysegun:

So you can swallow his glory, holy ghost fire ���
where in Abuja do you stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New ) / Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.