Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87154 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
He is Urhobo man from Delta State, Nigeria.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by chicent2k3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why didn't a certain president that loves to fly upandan die? angry

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Lamanii22(f): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
I fell in love with NBA cos of you.... I started following LA Lakers coz of you. Even after your retirement, you come to my mind anytime I watch NBA.

��
R.I.P. Kobe Bryant.
Forever in my heart you'll be. I'll miss you Legend!

One would know you watch basketball a lot...
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by splendour7(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Just watching about it on CNN and BBC right now,imagine 9 people on board all dead! rip to the dead, thou i don't no him..

But wait a minute how come huncle osinbajo survived his own crash in kogi few months ago ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by VirginSearcher(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
R.I.P Kobe and Gianna, Buhari has been lucky sha!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GAPPLE: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrrgh!!!�
God please have mercy
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by davodyguy: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
January 2020
Trump's impeachment
Boko Haram killing many and Leah Sharibu giving birth for a terrorist
Tradomedical Doctor, Oko Oloyùn killed
Pipeline Vandalism leading to deaths in Lagos
Fire at Plank Market in Mushin, Lagos
Coronavirus
Lassa Fever
Kobe Bryant

January is just 27 days old, we still have 4 more days, may God protect us

11 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Tyriq: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na wa, see condolence everywhere.. Naija we too de hypocritical abeg, how many of una sympathize wen boko haram behead Dat CAN president?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Skmoda(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
i fell in love with La lakers back then cuz of kobe, but now he is gone in a tragic manner... Rip man damn!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Christafarian(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
..and to think that there was a prediction earlier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by sarmuel97(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
This so sad. Rip legend.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by themanderon: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2020
We all need to live our lives as if everyday will be the last. We need to turn away from our wicked ways cos no one knows how or when he/she will depart this wicked world. It's news like this that jolts us back to the reality that life is just ephemeral. Like the bible said our lives is just like vapour, appearing in the morning and vanishing for all times. Makes me wonder when I see Nigerians boasting "Do you know who I am".
To him and his beautiful daughter I say rest on and to us still alive let's amend our ways and prepare to meet our Lord at all times for no one knows his time.

5 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by tinny898(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2020
ProfDview:
Price he paid for his fame and wealth , a deal with the illuminati

My question is : did he include his daughter in the deal? undecided

When you and your first daughter are dead, this the question I'm going to ask nairalanders too. I promise you FAM.

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2020
embarassed Really sad
RIP
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GermanPoison(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Very hard to take in my condolences to d Bryant's
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by kikelomojessy(f): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2020
Oh!!!

Huge loss!

May your souls find eternal rest.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by michony505(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2020
I'm so sad right now. KB, you'll be greatly missed cry cry cry
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by omlueh(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Devil does not give free lunch at all, you have to pay back with a huge price my brother, so the daughter(a person very dearest to him) must be part of the payment for all that.
ProfDview:
Price he paid for his fame and wealth , a deal with the illuminati

My question is : did he include his daughter in the deal? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
RIP legend
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by AreaFada2: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Heart wrenching. RIP to all of them.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2020
JohnsonMicheal:
Rip man
If u don't use your wealth to know God you will be a prey for the devil
Where the heck do you you religitards creep out from? Ok you can crawl back into your hole, you have been noticed

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by PopeFlatino(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2020
embarassed same he,,when I was a kid,,his face always appears before me whenever I hear or see basketball games,, infact he made me choose Lakers as a team to support,that's y I don't play with basketball games in ps1 back then,, favorite after soccer,then ps2..I still dey find recent ones for my PS3 console embarassed

Lakers,consisting of Kobe and Shaqila O'Neil was a team to beat back them in my games..missed him undecided
UdyOgwoUde:
I fell in love with NBA cos of you.... I started following LA Lakers coz of you. Even after your retirement, you come to my mind anytime I watch NBA.

��
R.I.P. Kobe Bryant.
Forever in my heart you'll be. I'll miss you Legend!

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by goldfish80(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Oh my God... Is this a dream? I'm the biggest fan of the black mamba. The 8 on my moniker was influenced by his shirt number. A part of me just died reading this story. I can't type RIP because I know you're not dead. The world is playing a joke on me. cry

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by mamaluwe22(f): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Christafarian post=86138068]..and to think that there was a prediction earlier.[ Scary!! Could this be prediction or prophecy?]

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
chicent2k3:
Why didn't a certain president that loves to fly upandan die? angry
Cos it's not yet time for him to die
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Galaticos444: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
emmydiamon:
How old were you when 2pac died?
maybe u think everyone on dis forum is a kid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Mrice22: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Why Nah death.. you for leave one take one than the both of them
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Sufisunni: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Quite sad
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Treasure17(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Heart breaking news. May their souls rest in peace. Really sad.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Daveski: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Jadsy01:

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html

So Sad �������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.