Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? (28300 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Adam00(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mimienudles:
I was just gonna call you grin
i fell for this scam so many times

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Adam00(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mimienudles:
I was just gonna call you grin
hehe
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by byinks(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pascopele:
Apart from, *Let me call you right back*
What other scam do you know?
grin grin grin

Me: I will see what i can do

Brb.

Be right back.

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Realhommie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
"I'll be with you shortly" and "I'll get back to you"... Lol
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by fastlane84: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Last last we go see
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by amali52(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will get back to you
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by FloxySmart(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Darkseid:
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided
Hahaha I’m so guilty of this, it works almost every time
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by stchinedu: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Offpoint:

Me once I heard that my next statement is: "The Lord is your strength"

And tru tru, he has been the strent from Adam cheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by KosherCapital(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Let me see what I can do angry angry
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Benjakido: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Send your account details
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by stchinedu: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
illicit:
Let me just put the head, I swear I won't move

No comment cheesy
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by brodalikeme(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pascopele:
grin grin grin

I’m working on it

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Thazard(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
emeijeh:
Change 2015
Next Level Devil 2019
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Buffalo2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
1. I am working on it
2. Your CV is receiving attention grin Like one of my daddy's friends who told me to forward my CV for job. So he came one day on his regular visits to my dad and immediately I saw him I remembered that I had not sent the CV but the funniest thing was that he did not allow me to talk before telling me that "yes, I have seen your CV o , it is receiving attention. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by ashawopikin(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pascopele:
grin grin grin

I don dey road dey come

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by samilly(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
frowland:

But am serious, how can a guy hurt a girl like you cool ?
NASO!!

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
I want to go and see my uncle in pH.
Na her sugar daddy she dey go meet.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Molake94:

Guess you are a victim
once o !
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
1Dray:

Aunty, how far?
uncle i dey like this o
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

How could a beautiful lady like you say that is a scam cheesy cheesy cheesy
OSI GINI??
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Really ur beautiful
thank you but i know am ugly but anyways thank you once again
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Ayo199(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mtn..everywhere you go..

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Moscodee1990(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ommo,i lost my phone and contacts, I just did welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by soleexx(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
aro1:
After wooing a girl: I WILL THINK ABOUT IT..
After a job interview : WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU..

Are dey scared to tell u... Mr man no job for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by opray: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Check my page on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154.

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by 1Dray(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
uncle i dey like this o

Abi na... Asa, you fine fa. Mail me your digits make we chew talkie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
I'm always direct with people but in a polite manner. I don't have time for lies and deceit.
Exactly!
Life is easier when you're honest.
I hate games, lies and manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Darkseid:
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fabb326:
Just wait for me I dey close to your house
grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Davisk11:
wait alert never drop ..meanwhile he has received the money but waiting for btc to pump small before he sends out the quantity he wants to sell...btc seller and buyer orientation. smiless
All you e-money merchants; the Lord is y'all's strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.