Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? (28289 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
lol
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by demolinka(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is this your main number? Ok don't worry.

14 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by gambia(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buhari is for the masses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Let me see what I can do grin

20 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vickydevoka(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
bet9ja must pay.

5 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by HacheNoire: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jesus is coming soon

6 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by tompat86(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
.The Youths are d leaders of Tomorrow
.Bail is free
.Call me after ur NYSC
.Send me ur CV

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Petyprincess:

You are a good brother
Make sure you always save your sister from f**k boys nd sugar coated mouth niggas.
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by playapayaski: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Motivational speakers! Scams
Still yet to see a poor one tho!

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by CJ310(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
send me your account number

9 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Fabb326: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just wait for me I dey close to your house

25 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin Nigerians and the many lies they tell!
Line i've used so many times, 'let me call you back'
Plus
'i just got your number, i'll save it to my contacts'

grin
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vickydevoka(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
bokoharam has been tactically defeated

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Davisk11(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
wait alert never drop ..meanwhile he has received the money but waiting for btc to pump small before he sends out the quantity he wants to sell...btc seller and buyer orientation. smiless

8 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
playapayaski:
Motivational speakers! Scams
Still yet to see a poor one tho!

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
cheesy
vickydevoka:
bokoharam has been tactically defeated
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
calmG:
Don't worry this game will enter grin grin
biggest scam ever grin grin
angry grin grin grin This one dey top 10

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by frowland(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

But am serious, how can a guy hurt a girl like you cool ?

16 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by shekauvsbuhari: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!
they have used those two lines to do ur life strong thing.

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by obiem(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
'East, West, North or South, We are One Nigeria'

This is the biggest scam in black Afica

31 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Walelavender(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
"We have plenty work to do after this. Just agree on this small work and we'll discuss on when you are to start the big work" grin

30 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by fitinwell: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wait for me , i am almost close..,

11 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Molake94(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

Guess you are a victim
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Ikjosh04: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bae, I've not seen my period for the past 3 wks now
Bae, you don't love me enough to give me the money
Bae, I love that item and I would like to get it for you but I don't have cash now. Can you pay for it now and I'll give you the cash later.
Uncle: Give me your cv, I'll see what I can do.

The list is endless Las Las we go dey alright!

13 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
donbachi:
Bail is free

POLICE is your FRIEND

7 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by femi4: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!
let me put the tip grin

8 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by omophunky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na ur number I dey try before ur call enter...

22 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by kevotek1000(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
I go come back come buy am.... Jakpa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by ojjp: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
They have been defeated technically.
We are on top of the situation.

12 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by TeflonBlixx: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Money isn't everything cry

10 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by belente(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
My husband is useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.