Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? (28298 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
I'm coming... Meanwhile you are going.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Send me your account number ; D Anyway! Hi guys! are you on Instagram? then we got give-aways for you.� click and follow our page to win https://www.instagram.com/p/B75xN6JnmIZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by bayumyguy: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
I dey inside traffic

8 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by 1Dray(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

Aunty, how far?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
- "I'm already down the street from your office. I'll be with you in 3 minutes"
6 hours later; you're still waiting for him/her.

- "I'll pay you back immediately I get my salary at the end of the month"
2 years later you're still wondering whether he/she specified the month.

- "2000; my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
- "2001; my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
- "2002; my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
- "2018; my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
- "2019; my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
- "2020; my pastor told me; and I still believe that it will be my year of unrestrained breakthrough."

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Opetech(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
We will get back to you!

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar" "if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you" Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!
if your pics is what is on your profile, then you look familiar

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by greypencils: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Send me your CV

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by RichardDouglas: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Generalkaycee:
You're cute

Another scam relating to the topic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
obiem:
'East, West, North or South, We are One Nigeria'

This is the biggest scam in black Afica
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Taciturn1: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
greypencils:
Send me your CV
lol
And after calling to find out how far...

Don't worry yourself, just relax.

9 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Walelavender:
"We have plenty work to do after this. Just agree on this small work and we'll discuss on when you are start the big work" grin

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by GRACEGLORY: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

How could a beautiful lady like you say that is a scam cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
omophunky:
Na ur number I dey try before ur call enter...

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020

- "2020; my pastor told me; and I still believe that it will be my year of unrestrained breakthrough."
Still soaking garri.

- "Oga I know say na only service you say make I do but wen I open am I see say your engine don knock, gear don fail, brain box don die, and steering rack don break, shey make I return motor like that ni? That one go spoil my work na"
Presenting badly misspelled invoice of N150K.

- "I love you"
This one can mean anything from I enjoyed the romp to I need money for Brazilian wig.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Jarman411(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Me telling girls I'll take a bullet for me.

What I really mean is BULLET ENERGY DRINK not bullet from a gun oo

5 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
emeijeh:
Change 2015

Next Level Devil 2019

They didn't say positive change. So technically...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Afrikween(f): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Give me 5 minutes

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Opetech:
We will get back to you!
U DON HEAR THIS WAN TIRE AND THEY NEVER GOT BACK.

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin
RichardDouglas:

Another scam relating to the topic

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Benoxvals(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria,the giant of Africa..
Audio giant.

7 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lawalosky(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
illicit:
Let me just put the head, I swear I won't move

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Bellotelli: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pascopele:
Apart from, *Let me call you right back*
What other scam do you know?
grin grin grin

Me: I will see what i can do
Can you believe i was about calling you when your call came in. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
RisenPhoenix:

- "Oga I know say na only service you say make I do but wen I open am I see say your engine don knock, gear don fail, brain box don die, and steering rack don break, shey make I return motor like that ni? That one go spoil my work na"

- "I love you"
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by lavylilly: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Benoxvals:
Nigeria,the giant of Africa..
Audio giant.
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by captianfreeman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will get back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by InfernoNig: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!

Ewooo. Be like say them done too tell u this one. smiley smiley
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by thundafire: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
If I come u wouldn't do anything cs am seeing my period

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nastofar(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
I'm almost at the check point, in a jiffy

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin Nigerians and the many lies they tell!
Line i've used so many times, 'let me call you back'
Plus
'i just got your number, i'll save it to my contacts'

Hello who is this?

Tayo

O sorry, i changed sim to another phone. And your name is not on the sim.

11 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by SirLakes: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
I feel your pain

Scam! Na person wey things dey do sabi where and how e dey pepper am

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by eahmed(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
i dea road
while am still at home
smile

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.