Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? (28271 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Opetech(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
lavylilly:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DU DON HEAR THIS WAN TIRE AND THEY NEVER GOT BACK.

Funny enough, no employer ever told me that.
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akinbahm:

"Have you gotten the alert" and "I didn't forget you"

Most people if not all av suffered in the hand of those 2 statement and the latter nah the Greatest scam statement of our time.

Wait i dey come

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Akalia(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
I traveled.....

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Exmilitant(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
'i'm not around'. 'i travelled o, when i get back we'll see'. meanwhile i'm chilling in ma room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
vickydevoka:
bokoharam has been tactically defeated

And just two weeks later borrowed $1 billion from China for.... Wait for it.... SECURITY

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by FuckHomophobes: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Me: Humm shebi you're still around? I'll see you later

Me: Give me your number, I'll drop a message for you on WhatsApp / I'm gonna call you

Me: I'll get back to you

Me: I'll call you back

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Francesp(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
SEND ME YOUR CV

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Babatoxx: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
No problem
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Walelavender:
"We have plenty work to do after this. Just agree on this small work and we'll discuss on when you are start the big work" grin

And the ones my close padi tried to use on me for his boss startup:

Money is not everything

Dude, forget money, think about the future. Once this things stands...

Just come and stay with us, ride the bus now. (salary mute)

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Vince77(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oga I dey road, i don dey come.

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
vezycash:

Hello who is this?

Tayo

O sorry, i changed sim to another phone. And your name is not on the sim.
Or my previous sim fell into water.
When they ask me to call at first, i'll be like
Its not reachable or are you delibrately rejecting my calls.
When i trashed their number seconds ago.

embarassed
I have to change

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
belente:
My husband is useless
I'm a single mother, widow, virgin, raped as a child. You like sex too much. Is sex the only thing in your mind
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
I was raped when I was young.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by tesppidd: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Don't worry I will soon breakup with him. I don't love him, it's you I love.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Incandescent(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
If I had met you before I married my wife

Run my sister.

I repeat run when you hear that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by tesppidd: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
When it's 2 days to Christmas and your babe is acting gloomy on the phone.

Don't make the mistake of asking; what's wrong, are you okay?

Just pretend and change the topic.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Afrikween:
Give me 5 minutes
Na one minute common pass. One of my guy sabi this thing? I left him many times and went back home. As in i took transport out to meet the nigga. After a while, his timing became accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Bryan88(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
illicit:
Let me just put the head, I swear I won't move
Head of what? grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Karleb(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Give me 5 minutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Bryan88(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Darkseid:
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided
bahd guys... grin
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Celly2020: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Am in the church now

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by madridsta007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pascopele:
Apart from, *Let me call you right back*
What other scam do you know?
grin grin grin

Me: I will see what i can do

Change 2015
Next Level.
Sai Mai Integrity
Beau Harry’s Anti-Corruption fight.

Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Brightdude007: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
He/she is just an ordinary friend

I will pay back the loan month end

We will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by nick50(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Baby I was worried about you I couldn't sleep last night..

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by vezycash(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buy new phone for slot. They'll install apps 500 naira per app. App you'll download for FREE on play store.

Black book for secondary school

We'll close after this prayer

The holy ghost said we should pray this before we go

Evangelist & my former boss: Secret of wealth is giving

Education is key to success... Our president no get primary school cert, Yahoo guys.

I'll die without you

Mum, borrow me money. I'll give it back to you.

(Dad sitting with 100k in his pocket) I don't have money... Or why didn't you tell.me yesterday, tell me when i come back lmao.

Why didn't you tell me last week? I would have given you the money

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Neddyogu(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Darkseid:
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided

Cos na budget den wan give u so oo

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bryan88:
Head of what? grin
The one eyed snake tongue
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by noah24(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Am almost dere..

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by mysteryman2014: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

Really ur beautiful
Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by MisterKings(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
I am coming when you are actually going

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / . / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.