Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Scared Of Remaining Single - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scared Of Remaining Single (8853 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by ImaIma1(f): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
Lol,same way you can't represent what you aren't.
I know you are speaking good for women in their rot phase,a category you clearly belong in.
No worries,it is what it is.
You and the rest of the women in their 30s lack lustre,period.

As I said, you can't speak more than your brain allows.

5 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Mizwisdom(f): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
It is not belief but fact!
A woman has to be really pretty for her to still have lustre in her 30s.
You talk about exposure?So because I and other sane men see older women for what they really are means we aren't exposed?Do you know how unpleasant looking most women in their 30s are if their clothes are taken off and also without their dulux paint(make up)?
Marriage is for complete happiness.Yes I agree older women are better to interact with and most are more sensible than their younger counterparts,but looks are also important.
If you enjoyed the woman when she was in her 20s,that's different,not marrying her when the rot-phase has initiated.
That is something only poor men or opportunists should do,not a burden hardworking men with some achieved goals should bear.
Imagine waking up to a rot-phase woman every morning by your side till you die,something you never enjoyed for a day all in the name of exposure.
That's pure cheating and foolishness.
By the way,just what my "yard" looks like this cool morning....
I'm sure you,an exposed woman is somewhere right now in bubbling lagos traffic struggling to be on time in your 200k/month job.Don't even reply me,save that energy for manoeuvring with your Kia Rio/picanto in the traffic ahead of you grin grin grin
So much for an exposed woman.
The way some of you,rot-phase women make assumptions baffle me.

Na u get that bald head? grin

6 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
Any Nigerian man in Nigeria that actually marries a 50 year old woman is either poor or an opportunist.
30 men don dey shout before na 50. undecided
Do you know how women degrade with age?
I've dated women in their 30s,though most of them are kind and loving but that lustre or wow factor is almost non existent.
Age does not favour women,they literally rot with age and only poor men tolerate that rubbish undecided
Spits!

Lol. When someone sees you seriously and aggressively insulting people for their looks- one would think you are Idris Elba or one hunk with tight abs, chiseled nose, nice jaws and incredible hairline.

I don't even know how you do it. Anyway, you have always had the grace to speak before thinking. Smh!

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by ogawisdom(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Lionqueen:
My 30th birthday is in few weeks time. Am scared because I don't have a boyfriend. It's beginning to give me sleepness night. But is marriage the ultimate? Please no body should insult me����

U should be concerned especially if you want to have your own children
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nnemuka(f): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. When someone sees you seriously and aggressively insulting people for their looks- one would think you are Idris Elba or one hunk with tight abs, chiseled nose and incredible hairline.

I don't even know how you do it. Anyway, you have always had the grace to speak before thinking. Smh!
grin
His sense of reasoning is lower than that of a child.
So uncouth, and foolish
Both the logobenz handle and nwanneni never cease to entertain me with his silly write up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2020
fairfora:
I got married to my wife in her 30s. Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache. Be confident and focus on your career. It would surely happen someday . I have a female friend who is 37 years old. She is getting married in March. She did her traditional last month. Her husband-to-be is 40 years old and has never married before.
martinez39s and your cohorts please stay off this thread don't come bullying anyone. Please,I beg you.
fairfora:
I got married to my wife in her 30s. Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache. Be confident and focus on your career. It would surely happen someday . I have a female friend who is 37 years old. She is getting married in March. She did her traditional last month. Her husband-to-be is 40 years old and has never married before.
martinez39s and your cohorts please stay off this thread don't come bullying anyone. Please,I beg you.
pocohantas:

Lol. When someone sees you seriously and aggressively insulting people for their looks- one would think you are Idris Elba or one hunk with tight abs, chiseled nose and incredible hairline.

First off,I'm far from ugly and I know it.
Secondly,since when did men become attractive to reasonable/positive women by their looks? undecided
I think looks will be last on the list for their criteria(for reasonable women).
On the other hand,women should be a source of happiness to worthy men,so how would a diminishing woman do or be that to her man?
Do you know how gory it looks or feels to have a masquerade wake up by you everyday? undecided
Only few,very pretty women can be desiring to their men at that age.So atleast If I am to persevere,I should have ripped the benefits when the said woman was still young and every bodily attribute intact.
No be say I go wash eye clear,after working hard to be meaningful,go carry one dead cargo in the name of exposure!
Obulu ogwu,nee erghena!!

5 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
First off,I'm far from ugly and I know it.
Secondly,since when did men become attractive to reasonable/positive women by their looks? undecided
I think looks will be last on the list for their criteria(for reasonable women).
On the other hand,women should be a source of happiness to worthy men,so how would a diminishing woman do or be that to her man?
Do you know how gory it looks or feels to have a masquerade wake up by you everyday? undecided
Only few,very pretty women can be desiring to their men at that age.So atleast If I am to persevere,I should have ripped the benefits when the said woman was still young and every bodily attribute intact.
No be say I go wash eye clear,after working hard to be meaningful,go carry one dead cargo in the name of exposure!
Obulu ogwu,nee erghena!!

No dear, you are not far from ugly. You are below average, at best- average. I like your confidence though, you really need it in this cold world.

You keep yapping about beauty and looks. Your gf that you won't allow people rest on her matter, you posted her pictures and she collected bashing join. You said it yourself that she no fine. So, where all this talk dey come from? You aren't even dating a beautiful woman with some banging body.

Far from ugly indeed.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

grin
His sense of reasoning is lower than that of a child.
So uncouth, and foolish
Both the logobenz handle and this one never cease to entertain me with his silly write up.

Ironically he is an intelligent young man and pretty sensible when he is sober. Why he chooses to be very stupid at every single moment on NL is beyond me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Damm all my Ashawo brothers must witness this.

Let me go and call them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

5 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Ironically he is an intelligent young man and pretty sensible when he is sober. Why he chooses to be very stupid at every single moment on NL is beyond me.
Damm!!!!!! How i wish you are this tough in bed but unfortunately the reverse is the case.

3 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Hmmm seriously, I've never seen an unmarried single lady in my family, even my younger sister will get married this year or next year and I'm still enjoying my singlehood. Lol

I wonder how a lady stay between 23 to 30 without finding a man to marry.

This is not about being desperate, it's about being positive in life with great character.

One thing i know is that guys appreciates a great lady with great character.

Our eyes are not blind, we know those Ladies that are good for sex only and those we pray to get married to.

The category you belong as a lady depends on how you have lived your life so far, it's nobody's fault.

Because like it or not, some guys you see as bad guys are only bad because they have not seen that lady that will make them start thinking of marriage.

I have a friend that loves womanizing, but he saw a lady and got married in less than three months.

He told me when he met her, he quickly start thinking of marriage because she was a Gem and would not want to lose her, and indeed she changed his life for good and today they are Happy with a baby boy.

It all depends on you as a woman.

I for example, there was a female In school years ago i would have gotten married to if i wasn't in school then and was financially buoyant, though i was young but for a young guy to start thinking of marriage back then shows there was something amazing about her.

And now she is married with two kids living in the UK and she is just 28.
So you see i was Right after all, another sharp shooter came and took her away from me. Lol

Chai this life nor fair at all.

So dear op, you need to think your life through, what you did wrong in the last five years and draw close to GOD.
Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
So being single at a late age is a proof of bad character?
Must you comment on every thread?

3 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nnemuka(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin
Baffles me too
well, this is a faceless forum, anyone can be anything just to sound woke. Guess Nwanneni's definition of being woke is to sound stup1d.
Someone should give him an award already grin

3 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Tonnyray: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Let me go and call them.
You be eediot I swear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:

So being single at a late age is a proof of bad character?
Must you comment on every thread?
The answer to your question varies but bad character contributes greatly as to why a lady is single even above age 30.

Note: A lady can have a bad character and she might not even know and this is why as humans most especially ladies, it's good to surround yourself with people that mean well for you, friends that wants to see you grow in life that when you are going in a bad way, then they can tell you even if it puts their relationship with you on the line.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Martinez39s(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
My uncle is single and sleeping with me pls come marry him for my body to rest
I thought he said your mother is the sweetest and he can't go to any other. sad How come he is now sleeping with you? Beside, he was pounding your mumsy about 10-9 months before you were born, could that mean.... EWOOO! shocked

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Tonnyray:
You be eediot I swear grin
my nigga!!!!!!

Just helping my fellow guys get real entertainment.

Nairaland version of Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Martinez39s(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
No vex, please did you see my evening newspaper? I left it on my shelf before going to play chess. grin The newspaper's name isn't Punch or Vanguard, it's called Expired. Did you see it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

No dear, you are not far from ugly. You are below average, at best- average. I like your confidence though, you really need it in this cold world.

You keep yapping about beauty and looks. Your gf that you won't allow people rest on her matter, you posted her pictures and she collected bashing join. You said it yourself that she no fine. So, where all this talk dey come from? You aren't even dating a beautiful woman with some banging body.

Far from ugly indeed.
At best average?well,a lot of women around me don't seem to think so,I wonder why. undecided
I posted my girl's picture?you must be joking.
I said she isn't TOO pretty,not that she's ugly.
And I have always been on about lustre,sparkle and finesse,not beauty!Those are different things.
Generally speaking,what a woman "seem" to lack in facials can be made up for in skin tone,young age,fresh body,shape,character and drive.
I have never been superficial but marrying a woman that is old is a loss and outright cheating.
I don't lose when it comes to women,you should trust my judgement by now.They must have it all,no compromises.
I can't waste all of this on a not so worthy woman,never!
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by izzou(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. When someone sees you seriously and aggressively insulting people for their looks- one would think you are Idris Elba or one hunk with tight abs, chiseled nose, nice jaws and incredible hairline.

grin grin grin

Who the flying fck are you?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Papanwamaikpe: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2020
ImaIma1:

Lol...a relative of mine got married in December. She was over 40. The guy was older and he had never been married before.

Forget what you see on NL. Everything is not black and white. Forget all those virgin, evening newspaper nonsense. It's kids that think that way. Even a 50 year old woman can get married to a never-been-married man.
Super story
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
At best average?well,a lot of women around me don't seem to think so,I wonder why. undecided
I posted my girl's picture?you must be joking.
I said she isn't TOO pretty,not that she's ugly.
And I have always been on about lustre,sparkle and finesse,not beauty!Those are different things.
Generally speaking,what a woman "seem" to lack in facials can be made up for in skin tone,young age,fresh body,shape,character and drive.
I have never been superficial but marrying a woman that is old is a loss and outright cheating.
I don't lose when it comes to women,you should trust my judgement by now.They must have it all,no compromises.
I can't waste all of this on a not so worthy woman,never!

Lol. Which women? The ones chopping your money and leaving you suicidal?

I dey here dey watch you. No be today nyash dey back.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

Who the flying fck are you?

cheesy

Oya!

3 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by izzou(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Oya!

I do not have a phone. I only have a SIM sad

Meanwhile, it's been ages. How's life?
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

lol,I've got many surprises for you and your cronies.
First off,there isn't anybody chopping my money since as the current miss has her own money.O&G employee to be precise.She's not rich though but I don't think she can't take care of her needs unless she just wants to be greedy.
And honestly I don't even mind she spending my money cos she's worth it.A lot has changed and life has gotten so much better since we got together.Even my circle and habits!
The only woman that has my card and pin and has been a participant of my business is her,and so far I'm not looking for anything.
Not all those money hungry squirrels that kept jumping my way left,right and centre.
Stay tuned,there are more surprises sef coming,try hang in there till upper sunday.
I'll let you in on the big surprise.
If only you knew lol....
And she's not anywhere close to 30 too. smiley
I always win.
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
mine was encouragement and not bullying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
lol,I've got many surprises for you and your cronies.
First off,there isn't anybody chopping my money since as the current miss has her own money.O&G employee to be precise.She's not rich though but I don't think she can't take care of her needs unless she just wants to be greedy.
And honestly I don't even mind she spending my money cos she's worth it.A lot has changed and life has gotten so much better since we got together.Even my circle and habits!
The only woman that has my card and pin and has been a participant of my business is her,and so far I'm not looking for anything.
Not all those money hungry squirrels that kept jumping my way left,right and centre.
Stay tuned,there are more surprises sef coming,try hang in there till upper sunday.
I'll let you in on the big surprise.
If only you knew lol....
And she's not anywhere close to 30 too. smiley
I always win.
At the bolded.

Another suicide attempt loading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
No vex, please did you see my evening newspaper? I left it on my shelf before going to chess. grin The newspaper's name isn't Punch or Vanguard, it's called Expired. Did you see it? grin
go play with sand kid

3 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Tonnyray: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
olabrinks:
the reality is that we all need human beings to feel complete. Whether it’s your friends, your cousins, your mum. We are not wired to be on our own 24/7 and be completely isolated from the world. A lot of people come online to fill in that social isolation in their lives because of this. So yes I need people to feel complete, including my husband. I refuse to accept isolation as the norm like this generation wants to push forward. I will proudly accept that, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you have the right people around you, it’s unlikely you’ll feel lonely. Unless you’re dealing with personal issues that you need to deal with.
Come for a well deserved hug please. kiss

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Greenvaiper: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Abeg try marry this year. U done too tey for Nairaland. Haba. All these time u spend on Nairaland, U suppose use am to take care of a family. Pls change direction, this na 2020. No time Kiddo.

5 Likes

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Bollove: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

Let me go and call them.

we don land .... gbasgbos .... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Need Of Cute Baby Boy Names / Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? / After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.