Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him (7954 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / The Conversation: Turning A Lady's Request For Money Down. / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by enshi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
The young lady so in love with me.. Yet I love her not. I am making love with her and in my head is another. Life.. Where do we find the peace and answers we seek. Death? So scary but within it lye the calmness needed to meditate and get answers correct.
Love lost is never found.. All we want is happiness. Love making is the same for all there is not one vagina sweeter nor one penis better .
It takes love to make good love ..

I am in darkness . I need to break even my heart is laden but only God can make me smile again...

Love love love
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by puremaker7(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Pls any body with picture of that clip art man with newspaper for him hand should upload i need am.... Tnks
how much you go pay? 10K RTs
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Skmoda360(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
The guy fine pass the girl sef. She needs to add some flesh.
You must be blind to see that that girl damn pretty shocked......you must be an urban witch ....aje oshi lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by eddieguru(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Ok � but pls stop body shaming other people if you have it big in the right places,not all guys love boosty or "fat in the right places girls".
Thank you.
tell him....I can't imagine me with a fat girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by ise82(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
This guy is a big fool... a total embarassment to men. Its really terrible to be jobless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
puremaker7:
how much you go pay? 10K RTs

What about paying you with a smile....

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by kushercain: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Pls any body with picture of that clip art man with newspaper for him hand should upload i need am.... Tnks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=kushercain post=86206414][/quote]

Tnks man really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Ok � but pls stop body shaming other people if you have it big in the right places,not all guys love boosty or "fat in the right places girls".
Thank you.

Oops....my bad. Ok I'm sorry to have done that. Didnt really realize I was "body shaming" her though cos that was not the intention of making that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Darkseid(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ebonygirl1:
They're cute kiss
How many Nairaland likes for me to carry you go Iya Shakira buka undecided undecided
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
And he succeeded to go on a date with DJ Cuppy ?

Am I right ?
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by NiklauseFred(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Oops....my bad. Ok I'm sorry to have done that. Didnt really realize I was "body shaming" her though cos that was not the intention of making that statement.

It's fine
Now you know

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by NiklauseFred(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
eddieguru:
tell him....I can't imagine me with a fat girl

As in eehn
I can't even imagine myself carrying a fat girl upandown in a sexy/romantic way,Dem go just break ur hand.
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Exactly my thoughts as soon as I saw the pic

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Snixdave114(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by stanvesco(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

U just spoke my mind....
The guy is way above her...

With one or two brush-ups ,he would steal breaths away!
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by SniperSmurf(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
At least she honored her promise. Hope the guy gets to 3rd base at least. I'm rooting for him.
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by thundafire: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dis guy borrow money take dey babe out cs him looks says it all
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by solmusdesigns: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
na wa, all this girls they push men hard this days
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by eddieguru(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
NiklauseFred:

As in eehn
I can't even imagine myself carrying a fat girl upandown in a sexy/romantic way,Dem go just break ur hand.
grin grin grin cheesy...my man the stress too much

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by aristocratic5(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dis is anoda Iberiberism
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nehyooh(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sedimental bull-shit !
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by endurance9090: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
A man wanted to go on a date with a pretty lady he met online, but she requested that if he could get up to 2000 retweets on his post, she would go on a date with him.

He pleaded with her to reduce it to just 1000 retweets since it was just a date and she made it a deal.

Fortunately for him, he was able to hit and cross that mark, and she went on a date with him.

He excitedly took the photos from their date at an eatery to his official Twitter page to tell his followers that he finally met with her.

See their journey...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/lady-request-this-from-guy-before-she.html
this guy is jobless
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by AuroraB(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
setobaba:
Rubbish
No be small 'Rubbish' ooo cheesy
My sons can't be this whopped
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by KOKOwonder(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by MZrapper(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
What sorta trash is this one again for Pet's sake?
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Youngkingjaey1: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
gbam
A beg let see your own pics
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fine girl.. 1k rtwt for date... Howmany to enter the Jerusalem cheesy
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
gbam
A beg let see your own pics

I no say I nor be miss world but Nna forget. Me sef know say, I fine.

Mind you, I didn't say the girl is not fine. I said the boy is finer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Ay04z(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
we love dem skinny
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Youngkingjaey1: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

I no say I nor be miss world but Nna forget. Me sef know say, I fine.

Froshloaded grin

Mind you, I didn't say the girl is not fine. I said the boy is finer.

Ohsey miss finer

What happen to froshloaded, why you always call him. I think you have crush on that dude.

But you talking about "adding flesh"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.