Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him (7960 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / The Conversation: Turning A Lady's Request For Money Down. / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

Ohsey miss finer

What happen to froshloaded, why you always call him. I think you have crush on that dude.

But you talking about "adding flesh"

Froshloaded is just an online friend. He always mentions me and so I pickt up the habit and started mentioning him.

I dont have any crush here. ( lieing though) tongue

"Adding flesh" a bad word?

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Youngkingjaey1: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Froshloaded is just an online friend. He always mentions me and so I pickt up the habit and started mentioning him.

I dont have any crush here. ( lieing though) tongue

"Adding flesh" a bad word?
I beg don't mention froshloaded when you quote me lol
Non of my business if you have or not HV crush here.
My main business is i wanna gon gon gan see your pictures maybe you cutie and fleshy or not

Adding flesh is not a bad words or statement.

I believe being ethic, which means to respect every one in this earth, and that if you think wrong of someone, you are doing the wrong to your self first.

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

I beg don't mention froshloaded when you quote me lol
Non of my business if you have or not HV crush here.
My main business is i wanna gon gon gan see your pictures maybe you cutie and fleshy or not

Adding flesh is not a bad words or statement.

I believe being ethic, which means to respect every one in this earth, and that if you think wrong of someone, you are doing the wrong to your self first.

Bia Nwokem, leave me alone. I'm having a headache now and I think you're partly the cause.

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Youngkingjaey1: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Bia Nwokem, leave me alone. I'm having a headache now and I think you're partly the cause.
What "BIA NWOKEM". And I'm not holding you.
How "think you're partly the cause"
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

What "BIA NWOKEM". And I'm not holding you.
How "think you're partly the cause"

Just stop!!!!!!! Ash!

1 Like

Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Torie8(f): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Coman see lubbish for here ooh
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Auxigen(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
So like this, na 1k Retweet dem use fvck this girl.

Sane people are becoming endangered species with each passing day..believe me
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Auxigen(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Nawa oh! Nothing Chukwudi no go see for ogbu osisi grin
grin grin
Wtf does Ogbu Osisi mean man grin
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
god save nigeria from weak men, they seem to be in their millions.
Re: Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him by Elimon(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2020
the Guy,his 1k likes the girl,the person who snapped the photos... are all Lazy Nigerians...they need N power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Nigerian Men? / Alright It's ok / Can You Drink Saliva From Your Partner's Mouth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.