Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133008 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by phockallmods: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

You can go ahead and mention my name and my wife name if you know us.. This is a faceless forum Mr serious . Nairalanders are indirectly part of my family.

Do you know I get relieved reading all the comments here.?If I have kept quiet, what do you think can happen? If that lady who killed his husband have brought her problem here, do you know she might look away on that marriage instead of killing her husband?

Tell me who is the fool here
Shut up boy, you are a fool and she doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Champneys: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.
I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.
I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..
She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.
Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?
In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Ok.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Midas01: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lmao
Greystone:

I swear...
U took the words out of my mouth.
I read his rant for 1 minute and ordinary me is already tired of the marriage.
6 yrs of this everyday?
Your wife don try...

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by phockallmods: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Wow I have been here reading from first page to the last page.

Nairaland is definitely a place to get solutions to issues and I commend everyone who sent a response. You have all done well. I say a big thank you. I will address all the related comments with paragraphs.

Firstly ,we have been together for six years. We have been together as a married couple since 2017.This means we dated for three years before coming together as husband and wife. During the period of dating, I only accused her of infidelity once and that was when I was serving but she was undergraduate then .Since we married, I have never have any cause to suspect her till yesternight.

Again, I have never in my life raised my hands on any woman let alone my wife. I accept the allegation of aggression. I am hot-tempered though but no matter how I may be aggressive, it only stop at nagging and then, refusal to talk to my wife for days but I eat whatever she prepare because I eat a lot in the night since I don't eat in the morning or at work.

On the issue of relationship with my wife. I need to tell you that my wife is the best that ever happened to me. I love her so much and I don't even want anything to come between us. We are so close. We go out together .We unwind when opportunity shows. We are cool together. We have disagreement occasionally and when this happen, my wife don't mind staying for years not talking to me. As a man, I am always the one to do the reconciliation process. When she is good mood, she says sorry and we move on. She have been like this for years and I don't even read meaning to it since they say we fight to live another day and I believe such occasion is bound to surface itself.. Even, she called me like two hours ago that the money I dropped for my son is not enough. For now, she can only call me. I can't only call her(she deliberately did that setting on her phone). With the comments I read here, I am cool and okay already .We will be fine again when I get home ..(I am the oninufufu type).I mean someone who get angrily easily and forget easily...

Yes,this is where I am actually going. Just about forty five minutes ago, her mum called me and ask about my son. I said he is fine that he will be in school till 3pm.She said she want him to come and spend the weekend with her. I said no problem that her mum will bring him when he is through in school tomorrow. Five minutes later, she called again and tell me to tell my wife that when she is coming tomorrow, she should bring along with her a cream she forgot in our place the last time she came to visit us( three weeks ago). I said OK ma.i will definitely inform her when I get home.(the cream is only used once once or twice because it is still very neat and it is the pack) That funniest of all what she said when she called the second time was that she bought the cream because she was using it for toilet infection she got when she was busy moving from one location to another(she is olopo..a caterer who prepares food on occasions). You know what !My M-I-L have a shop now selling things because she once told me she stopped doing job because of smokes which made her got glasses from optician) ..I don't even have plan of telling my wife she asked her to bring the cream.. I plan to just tell her she should call her mum.

With this new development, I am not going to let this affect my relationship with her. I will be good and nice to her as usual.Definitely,she have called her mum to safe her the embarrassment though. I actually don't know why she can't discuss issue like this with me. Instead, she called her mum for damage control or whatsoever .And if she have been cheating on me with another man, I will be cool and calm to let things out themselves.

Once again, thank you everybody. You are the best. I am not gonna threaten her and I am not gonna do her any harm. I just need to be careful for now and watch things as they unfold naturally. We will be cool again and we will remain the best friends we are. Those are promises. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Pardon my typo.plsss .

u talk to much

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
onlinetomola:
This op is mad and he is the biggest fool on the earth. That cream is used to treat vargina infections, especially toilet infection.

Are you married? Would you be happy or indifferent if you found out your wife is secretly treating infection without informing you while still living under the same roof and still sleeping together? Many of you need to put yourselves in Op's shoes to understand this. The wife still lied after he confronted her. Though, he reacted childishly.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Dextre(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

I never see this kinda ignorance before... Mycoten cream? You accused your wife of cheating because of mycoten cream?. See ehn,na two of you e concern o

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mummymahdi(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Its true questioning her on a little things like using mycoten could have reminded her on how u always watch, suspect and even have negative taughts about her. She was talking for ur general questioning not only this.

With. This ur replies shows u can't calm ur wife when she feels offended u can only nag or issue threats. U should have send her reply "we will talk when I get back' I don't mean to hurt u I just want to know if u have a problem and why using mycoten""

Pls don't keep ur wife frustrated out of nothing . be a man don't be exchanging words with ur wife as if u have same level of thinking faculty.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
Baba you wise abeg...thanks allot.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Charlesmanti: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=bukatyne post=86231249]

There is something seriously wrong with your relationship with your wife.

You saw the cream in the wardrobe which means she is not hiding it because it is accessible to you. Almost every lady has Mycoten cream at home. Like you said, it is for nothing serious.

Now the drama starts:
1. She lied about the source and it was actually prescribed to her. This means she probably has toilet infection she went to the clinic/pharmacy for. In a marriage with good relationship, she would mention it.

2. You accused her of cheating: Man, that is 0 - 1000. Except you both have a relationship wherw you banter about such things, it is a weighty allegation especially as you already know the function of the cream.

3. Her what'sapp message to you is 0 - 1m. What has you accusing her of cheating got to do with you think she can't leave without you bla bla. Why is she planning for a life without you. Do you have marriage threatening issues before.

4. You tell her you would kill her if either you or son is infected? Oshe! Terminator. You better pray nothing happens to her.

5. Then you block yourselves on what'sapp. You both must be fantasizing you are yeyebrities. What was the blocking supposed to achieve? So you don't communicate? If you have a pressing thing to say, can't you send a text message or email undecided

I would advise you both go on a retreat and rediscover the missing link.

You are always on point
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

She has clearly told you to back off, someone else is in the picture. She's cheating but keep it cool. What's with the killing thing?? Your son loses gravely
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mummymahdi(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
maasoap:

Are you married? Would you be happy or indifferent if you found out your wife is secretly treating infection without informing you while still living under the same roof and still sleeping together? Many of you need to put yourselves in Op's shoes to understand this. The wife still lied after he confronted her. Though, he reacted childishly.

U are just making using mycoten to look as serious as any thing. Pls read about it if u ave not is not really for treatment of only infection the man is so negative
uncastableodd:

You can go ahead and mention my name and my wife name if you know us.. This is a faceless forum Mr serious . Nairalanders are indirectly part of my family.

Do you know I get relieved reading all the comments here.?If I have kept quiet, what do you think can happen? If that lady who killed his husband have brought her problem here, do you know she might look away on that marriage instead of killing her husband?

Oga u are so serious and somehow frustrated and trying to frustrate ur wife. Pls read again about Mycoten its nothing as serious as u are putting it here, ur wife is afraid of ur too much of questioning that's why she lied, is as if u put eyes in all her life and suspects her with all negative taughts and over protection that's what put fear in her, I bet u the WhatsApp msg is as a result of many things not only this 1 pls don't be harsh and nag, threatening her too is so very bad. Pls talk to her and assure her you asking out of concern and love not out of suspicion. Stay in peace with ur wife. It isnt right for ur wife to fear u

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Midas01: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
You're an idiot.
orjianthony12:
Bro! is true give her some space and if u hav to monitor do witout her knowing cos the way u going abt it if she is not doing it she might just do it or fall for someone easily, U know how weak dis women are.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gloriagee:
The message u sent is not something to worry about but her response abi her reaction na the one wey dey worry you. Dont worry you never start to see reaction, u hear.

Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Your wife is really nice. She blocked u to keep herself from saying stuff she'll regret. U definitely can do better by being open minded n free from biases.

The truth about women and infection is this; if she's monogamous then she must surely inform you by way of mild reprimind on your use of public toilet habits for her own safety.
But if on the other hand she goes treating it secretly,then she doesn't know if it's you or him she got it from. Phychologically she scolds herself to be more careful which is the space she's asking for to know where d infection is coming from.....Him! Or Him?

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by LoudlyMouthed: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wot jati-jati jagba-jantis arrant nonsense are you speaking?

When it's good it's going gr8, we didn't hear anything oooo.

Now it's seemingly looking bad, it's already awful for your emty nagging head.

uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Oga go n get back your home together n stop fooling around online with lyrics of a bad husband

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Rukkkkky(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ahnahn, so sweet.
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by GamalNasser: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
thorpido:
You said you already googled the use of mycoten,so why are you still disturbed?
It is for vaginal yeast infection which can be picked up in the toilet

What you need to do is address the issue of trust and 'suspected' infidelity with your wife.

How can yeast infection be picked up from a toilet ? Huge lie
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most women have mycoten at home, I just got a pack. I use it whenever I use a toilet I dnt trust. I wonder why she's hiding it from u, probably because u will nag and complain abt her to stupor. You sound like a harsh husband who delights in embarrassing and shaming ur better half, so she avoids u on a regular. As for ur threat, I know u will do it one day cos as the mind thinketh so is he. I only pray ur village ppl do u like that abia man that shot his wife. That aside, sit her down for a romantic dinner and make her feel like a woman maybe she will discard her own planned evil against u,abi u tink say she no get herown mindset?

No such thing as "toilet infection" that's another Nigerian myth undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sonofanarchy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
When a woman tells' you, you nag alot, trust me she's fucking outside and has seen a man who treats her better than you do..
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Papanwamaikpe: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
We recommend you have a couple talk and if your claims were wrong kneel down and beg that woman so God can answer your prayers. I hope you'll leave ego aside and do the needful
My friend shut up! Haba!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by LoudlyMouthed: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Woto-woto everywhere is killing your relationship. Shut your mouth for wans pls.

Being loudlymouthed isn't good for you as you can't manage it my broda.
uncastableodd:
Wow I have been here reading from first page to the last page.

Nairaland is definitely a place to get solutions to issues and I commend everyone who sent a response. You have all done well. I say a big thank you. I will address all the related comments with paragraphs.

Firstly ,we have been together for six years. We have been together as a married couple since 2017.This means we dated for three years before coming together as husband and wife. During the period of dating, I only accused her of infidelity once and that was when I was serving but she was undergraduate then .Since we married, I have never have any cause to suspect her till yesternight.

Again, I have never in my life raised my hands on any woman let alone my wife. I accept the allegation of aggression. I am hot-tempered though but no matter how I may be aggressive, it only stop at nagging and then, refusal to talk to my wife for days but I eat whatever she prepare because I eat a lot in the night since I don't eat in the morning or at work.

On the issue of relationship with my wife. I need to tell you that my wife is the best that ever happened to me. I love her so much and I don't even want anything to come between us. We are so close. We go out together .We unwind when opportunity shows. We are cool together. We have disagreement occasionally and when this happen, my wife don't mind staying for years not talking to me. As a man, I am always the one to do the reconciliation process. When she is good mood, she says sorry and we move on. She have been like this for years and I don't even read meaning to it since they say we fight to live another day and I believe such occasion is bound to surface itself.. Even, she called me like two hours ago that the money I dropped for my son is not enough. For now, she can only call me. I can't only call her(she deliberately did that setting on her phone). With the comments I read here, I am cool and okay already .We will be fine again when I get home ..(I am the oninufufu type).I mean someone who get angrily easily and forget easily...

Yes,this is where I am actually going. Just about forty five minutes ago, her mum called me and ask about my son. I said he is fine that he will be in school till 3pm.She said she want him to come and spend the weekend with her. I said no problem that her mum will bring him when he is through in school tomorrow. Five minutes later, she called again and tell me to tell my wife that when she is coming tomorrow, she should bring along with her a cream she forgot in our place the last time she came to visit us( three weeks ago). I said OK ma.i will definitely inform her when I get home.(the cream is only used once once or twice because it is still very neat and it is the pack) That funniest of all what she said when she called the second time was that she bought the cream because she was using it for toilet infection she got when she was busy moving from one location to another(she is olopo..a caterer who prepares food on occasions). You know what !My M-I-L have a shop now selling things because she once told me she stopped doing job because of smokes which made her got glasses from optician) ..I don't even have plan of telling my wife she asked her to bring the cream.. I plan to just tell her she should call her mum.

With this new development, I am not going to let this affect my relationship with her. I will be good and nice to her as usual.Definitely,she have called her mum to safe her the embarrassment though. I actually don't know why she can't discuss issue like this with me. Instead, she called her mum for damage control or whatsoever .And if she have been cheating on me with another man, I will be cool and calm to let things out themselves.

Once again, thank you everybody. You are the best. I am not gonna threaten her and I am not gonna do her any harm. I just need to be careful for now and watch things as they unfold naturally. We will be cool again and we will remain the best friends we are. Those are promises. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Pardon my typo.plsss

Tartaaata peeiliuokalaniintiri jotabry wot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Habeyy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

I ve never regretted following you bro
Even thou,I don't know u,I look up to ur post
Your sense of reasoning is superb
Kudos

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Imjustagirl(f): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
You didn't say the full story...

But I can deduce this from the little you said.

You have been troubling your wife, suspecting her about cheating and probably more, long before now. It is clear from her response that she is feed up with you. One accusation is not enough for a woman to threaten to leave. Also probably why she may have lied about how she got mycoten. You probably have a history of turning molehills into mountains.

You insulted your wife far more than you told us. You tried to make it sound like her response was too much as per the text about leaving you. Thus trying to make yourself the victim. Say the complete truth sir. Stop hiding the bad parts that you did to cause her reaction, trying to paint yourself good.

Oga you are a psycho. Simple and clear. I don't have time to type long. The signs are all there, I would have pointed it out to you. You may never change. I hope that oppressed woman you kept in your house has the courage to leave you one day. Very very soon.

Finally almost all women use mycoten or some form of anti inflammatory cream. The vagina is very sensitive. By your standards we are all cheats abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by petitejolie(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

OP be acting like he's not doing one small girl by the side. U dont have evidence and ure already making mouth. Kill her u will b submitted to d gallows. When u found out about d real use of mycoten u should have lovingly call for a heart to heart discussion .

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mummymahdi(f): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
firebaby:
What is the the big deal in yeast infection most women even have it after having there period na wa o shocked

He is totally ignorant of this thinking is equivalent to STDs

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Drksly(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
The man is insecure. Seeing a vagina cream in your wife bag does not mean she has an STI. And one thing is you read a thing and u still dnt understand. Since u dnt understand, why not have a healthy conversation. Am sure for your wife to send u that message uve said alot to her. What u typed here is to make u look like the good one. Let us hear from ur wife and get both sides of the story before we judge

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ostechno(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Your wife dey collect "ice cream" for outside and the man tell her say her "mouth" dey smell..that's why she buy "mycoten".. She dey give you signal but you dey use your anger take spoil everything
What is it with your signature, if you spam the site, I will be the first to report you.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
SmileDance:
A vaginal yeast infection is not transmitted sexually.
75% of women will get at least a vaginal yeast infection at a time in their lives.
Ignorance is a disease.
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mac12(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga I am a married woman and I use mycoten once in a while not because I cheat on my husband or that I don't keep my toilet clean but because I go out, I use other people's toilet. And all these while I've been using it, I never told my husband about it. Take a chill pill, you might just be over working yourself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by LoudlyMouthed: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Take her out on a surprise visiting to a restaurant or hotel n treat her more than you'd done before

Do that once you get home or as soon as she calls you.

uncastableodd:

If she's looking outside, still give her a benefit of doubt. Win back your wife n your family pls. This s 2020 for those who wanna live longer than our forefathers.

You n I need to live long too. So, ma advice is for you to
Love ha,
Hug ha,
Kiss ha.. f..k ha

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by diybay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
zimunachimdi:

Your wife is right. You nag a lot!
She lied to you because you lack common sense.
Why didn't you browse the use of mycoten before
confronting her. Is it hard for you to comprehend after seeing the prescription? Abeg shift joor...problem sleep inyanga go wake am

I don't think anything is wrong about him asking his wife.. Na wife we call ham ooo.. No be outsider.. Even after he checked the prescription, he could still ask in case its something he should worry about or not or probably there is a way he could help..
I just think what could be probably off is the way he asked her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
phockallmods:
u talk to much

Shut up, people are learning!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
1Sharon:

No such thing as "toilet infection" that's another Nigerian myth undecided

But infections can still be gotten from the toilets, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.