Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133009 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by nlPoster: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

I told her . . I am going to kill her

Smh
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Judybash93(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes, you nag a lot.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hi poster,

You have issues with trust.

Yeast infection doesn't have to come from sex. It can come from the toilet, from over consumption of antibacterial agents or even from her the way she cleans her shit hole.

She may not even have infections. She could be one of those who apply the cream prophylactically which is not advisable.

Your wife is a clean freak.

Do what the first responder said. In fact buy her a car. Then learn to trust. It will give you more peace and you will live longer.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
emanobis:

Let's check it this way, if that man is suffering from Hepatitis and ddnt share it with the wife, how would she react. Please, let's be sincere with ourselves sometimes. This protection of the women-folk is becoming something else.
Thank you all
did he just compare hepatitis with a vaginal yeast infection?

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ykalhaji(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
I keep seeing Toilet infections.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS "TOILET INFECTION" ? yeast infections is simply overgrowing or irritation and exacerbation of bacteria in the vagina...

Toilet can cause irritation but not infection.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by BlackPantherCri: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Mycoten is not for any type of STD. Even eating too much sugar can make you itch. Wearing wet clothes can make u itch. Not wiping after peeing can make u itch. It is used to balance the fungi and lactobacilli Flora in the vagina which can be offset by nature itself and not any form of STD. I stand with your wife. You sir, you are ignorant
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by illicit(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
jboycrb:

There is nothing like toilet Infection. Ask doctors in d haus
There's something like yeast infection and it's not necessarily gotten from sex

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by mabebe1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tozilly:
Maturity they say has nothing to with age. U r very immature to be in a relationship like marriage. Look at wot u r making an innocent lady to go through for no just cause. Most ladies hv mycoten cream in their possession as a result of toilet infection that is easily picked by them. I usually buy mycoten cream for my wife. Grow up man and stop tormenting d poor woman. U can not sustain a marriage if u hv trust issues!
Exactly sir.......help us tell him...
I read somewhere that said men can even give their women infections....because when the men sit on the toilet and their SOMETHING touches inside the toilet...they might pick up germs and if their SOMETHING is not properly washed after using the toilet or there's little pee on it.....when they sleep with their women, they might pass the germs to her and she will start manifesting the symptoms of yeast infections.....

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by yvelchstores(f): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
She mentioned her mum because she knows that any slight thing can make you start problem. Mr man that cream can't cure any serious infection, it's for mild irritation that can easily be gotten from toilet use.

Respect the woman and change for good! I hate your behavior!

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sonnyboom: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
The rude manner the wife replied should be ignored ba ?!
Sparkle777:
Most women have mycoten at home, I just got a pack. I use it whenever I use a toilet I dnt trust. I wonder why she's hiding it from u, probably because u will nag and complain abt her to stupor. You sound like a harsh husband who delights in embarrassing and shaming ur better half, so she avoids u on a regular. As for ur threat, I know u will do it one day cos as the mind thinketh so is he. I only pray ur village ppl do u like that abia man that shot his wife. That aside, sit her down for a romantic dinner and make her feel like a woman maybe she will discard her own planned evil against u,abi u tink say she no get herown mindset?
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by LadySarah: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
I feel sorry for her already. Ontop mytocen creme. IS their a home without an antifungal and anti bacterial creme?

Op was waiting for advisers so he can go nail his wife.

Rubbish man!

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Phoenixblu(f): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
you are taking the whole issue over board. It may be a yeast infection,wait ooo don't tell me you think mycoten cream can cure sexual transmitted infections?
You sef you get wahala
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nitah1: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
illicit:
I feel that if she had told you she had infection, you would have still thought she sleeps around even when you know it could be gotten from the toilet. That's why she didn't tell you.
Is it true that you nag?
You have anger issues, why threaten to kill her, what if she dared you?
Will you make good your threat or whimper?
Mycoten is not a solid proof for cheating, just talk to your wife, I don't think she wants to leave you.
To be honest,that woman is not completely innocent.

Why most she lie that is from her mother the cream came from.

By the way..that's transmitted infectious disease.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Graxie(f): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
I even use this cream on my face to clear reactions.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by xynniey(f): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
kushercain:

So because you found mycoten cream with your wife is why it degenerated to this level

Azin eh. So unbelievable how everything is infidelity in marriage. Tufiakwa
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by illicit(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nitah1:
To be honest,that woman is not completely innocent.

Why most she lie that is from her mother the cream came from.

By the way..that's transmitted infectious disease.
When a woman is scared she will lie....
I just believe that every infection can't be sexually transmitted
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by miketayo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
guy I just got my salary yesterday and I dropped money for her and the son. So issue of money is a no no

The son or your son?

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
yvelchstores:
She mentioned her mum because she knows that any slight thing can make you start problem. Mr man that cream can't cure any serious infection, it's for mild irritation that can easily be gotten from toilet use.

Respect the woman and change for good! I hate your behavior!
You know how many people here hate that guy behavior? So immature for a "so called" married man..

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by friendl: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga you get time l swear ,you better focus on other things ,if na James bond you wan die put for woman matter ,the movie no go end ,..

My motive for women :LIVE and LET LIVE .

Your wife dey block you for WhatsApp ,that is to say you are over doing oga ,give her space ,let her be free ,she is your wife ,not your property ,must she tell you everything ?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Bringing marriage issue to this forum is a very big mistake..

90% of people here are kids with zero Brain with marlians and romance section trash in their Brain..

First thing first.. it's absolutely wrong to accuse your wife of infidelity without catching her red handed.

She seems to have met stupid Ladies who has no respect for their husbands nor marriage and mixed with them.

Call her.. find her.. sit her down.. talk sense into her head calmly.. advise her..

If she doesn't yeild.. let her go..

Meanwhile, go for test...for possible disease contact

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
tuale for u.... nice one jere
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by cardoctor(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

This may not necessarily apply to all women maybe,99.9999%.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Awoo88: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her

Bros your wife don't go nak another man. That up there is a defence mechanism. It is a psychology thing thing.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by thunderbabs: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Girlfriend, runs girl, olosho, slay queen, slay mama, all na d same,
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by biggie73(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

....my girl has the cream, I didn't even think of infidelity. I just laughed it off...
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sben2308(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

I dont know y everyone is busy blaming you forgetting who will it happend to and not over react .
This is my observation, ur wife is cheating on u because if you gave her the infection trust me women will challenge you for that and for her to turn all to fight means she is hiding something .
Now be a Man and no better investigator than a man who is cheated upon
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by donkuso(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Then why will she lie that her mother gave her or something like that. The guy did not accuse her or anything he just asked question and she flipped.
Na waaoooo

thorpido:
You said you already googled the use of mycoten,so why are you still disturbed?
It is for vaginal yeast infection which can be picked up in the toilet

What you need to do is address the issue of trust and 'suspected' infidelity with your wife.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by fordunit(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
steppin:
I blame the Op for overreacting the way he did.
He ruined his chances of knowing if she truly had a one night stand.
But truth be told, why keep the use of the mycoten cream a secret?
Why lie about it, if the reason for using it genuine?
She might have taken Dazel kit or a single dose of antibiotics and the mycoten is part of the prescription.
Gonorrhoea and some other infections can be cured with a single dose of antibiotics.
I work in healthcare and I've seen lots of married women who come in for treatment for STDS, and when they're advised to bring their partners along for treatment, they come up with silly excuses.
Op, you messed up big time.

Na only you don talk wetin resemble sense since. Why lie about the cream if she wasn't trying to cover up something? Except she already understands that the husband will accuse her falsely and she took that measure as a defense, I think she tasted another rod.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by CJ310(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
You overreacted actually. And the stuff you said (even the ones you didn’t tell us) were uncalled for, cos you didn’t catch her cheating and there’s no evidence of such yet. Abeg do the needful, apologize and kill the matter. I’m not saying you shouldn’t stay woke though.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Gracious123: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
What does mycoten have to do with infidelity? Some people just like causing trouble for themselves��‍♀️
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow I have been here reading from first page to the last page.

Nairaland is definitely a place to get solutions to issues and I commend everyone who sent a response. You have all done well. I say a big thank you. I will address all the related comments with paragraphs.

Firstly ,we have been together for six years. We have been together as a married couple since 2017.This means we dated for three years before coming together as husband and wife. During the period of dating, I only accused her of infidelity once and that was when I was serving but she was undergraduate then .Since we married, I have never have any cause to suspect her till yesternight.

Again, I have never in my life raised my hands on any woman let alone my wife. I accept the allegation of aggression. I am hot-tempered though but no matter how I may be aggressive, it only stop at nagging and then, refusal to talk to my wife for days but I eat whatever she prepare because I eat a lot in the night since I don't eat in the morning or at work.

On the issue of relationship with my wife. I need to tell you that my wife is the best that ever happened to me. I love her so much and I don't even want anything to come between us. We are so close. We go out together .We unwind when opportunity shows. We are cool together. We have disagreement occasionally and when this happen, my wife don't mind staying for years not talking to me. As a man, I am always the one to do the reconciliation process. When she is good mood, she says sorry and we move on. She have been like this for years and I don't even read meaning to it since they say we fight to live another day and I believe such occasion is bound to surface itself.. Even, she called me like two hours ago that the money I dropped for my son is not enough. For now, she can only call me. I can't only call her(she deliberately did that setting on her phone). With the comments I read here, I am cool and okay already .We will be fine again when I get home ..(I am the oninufufu type).I mean someone who get angrily easily and forget easily...

Yes,this is where I am actually going. Just about forty five minutes ago, her mum called me and ask about my son. I said he is fine that he will be in school till 3pm.She said she want him to come and spend the weekend with her. I said no problem that her mum will bring him when he is through in school tomorrow. Five minutes later, she called again and tell me to tell my wife that when she is coming tomorrow, she should bring along with her a cream she forgot in our place the last time she came to visit us( three weeks ago). I said OK ma.i will definitely inform her when I get home.(the cream is only used once once or twice because it is still very neat and it is the pack) That funniest of all what she said when she called the second time was that she bought the cream because she was using it for toilet infection she got when she was busy moving from one location to another(she is olopo..a caterer who prepares food on occasions). You know what !My M-I-L have a shop now selling things because she once told me she stopped doing job because of smokes which made her got glasses from optician) ..I don't even have plan of telling my wife she asked her to bring the cream.. I plan to just tell her she should call her mum.

With this new development, I am not going to let this affect my relationship with her. I will be good and nice to her as usual.Definitely,she have called her mum to safe her the embarrassment though. I actually don't know why she can't discuss issue like this with me. Instead, she called her mum for damage control or whatsoever .And if she have been cheating on me with another man, I will be cool and calm to let things out themselves.

Once again, thank you everybody. You are the best. I am not gonna threaten her and I am not gonna do her any harm. I just need to be careful for now and watch things as they unfold naturally. We will be cool again and we will remain the best friends we are. Those are promises. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Pardon my typo.plsss

8 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Dayg88(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gloriagee:
The message u sent is not something to worry about but her response abi her reaction na the one wey dey worry you. Dont worry you never start to see reaction, u hear.

Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Your wife is really nice. She blocked u to keep herself from saying stuff she'll regret. U definitely can do better by being open minded n free from biases.

Common, you guys should not treat symptoms and leave the real disease.

She fucking lied about where she got the mycoten from. She was ashamed to tell her husband she has vaginal infections. The husband knows her vagina does not smell. All signs point to the fact that she could have opened up to her husband but she confined in someone else (her mum or another external person who might be a man).

You don't see the wife's attitude as an issue, but you are quick to commend her for being calm in the face of what is happening. If tables were turned, I bet you would not see it the same way again.

OP, be careful with how you talk when you are angry. What you said was not needed. Haven't said that, do not trust your wife. She is trying to make you feel guilty for what you said/did. If you really can affirm that she does not have the odour since the last time you were intimate, please run from her. You are not safe at all.

Get tested and get your son tested also. A marriage of 6 years and you choose to trust an outsider over your hubby with something that sensitive. Abeg, a lots of hypocrites plenty for here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.