Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133006 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mimiey: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Every woman will have vagina itching at different point. I always have my mycoten in my wardrobe. I haven't had sex in monthssss. Before periods and after, sanitary pads causes infections, tight jeans, and bad pants cause itching.

Calm down...... A man should know and trust his wife. What is with the cat and rat play? U will kill her? Please create a toxic-free marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Trutherme: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Bros, if she has not started something, she may be considering it because of your approach. We can't go far in marriage if there's no trust. I think you overreacted on this one. You need to look for a better ways of handling issues like this. Take her out and talk things over. Both of you may have handled this poorly but you are the man and head of the household.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by illicit(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
zoghys:

How do you get an infection from a water system toilet. Except the wife is extremely dirty, which the guy never mentioned, then there is more to it. I don't have a Virgina, so I don't know what a mycoten is used for, but then the response of the wife speaks volume. Woman are naturally cheat, expect you met a God fearing one, and they are scarce. They easily give in especially when things are not going the way they want, so I won't be surprise if the woman is helping herself outside. My brother I have seen things with this my koro koro eyes, and I can tell you no woman is worth the effort expect maybe your daughter and mum. The guy should just chill, and take his time to find out the truth. Am sure their more to this than met the eye.
Infection can be gotten from the most unlikely places. A water system toilet might be clean but not necessarily germ free, ain't that why people use disinfectants.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jaapu:

You are trying to help a mumu think abi. You try.

Ok, thank you for the warning.

Because of you, I don leave mata for God hand.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

So in essence why marry at all if your assessment is true? Why not hire masseuses and keep ALL the money for investments? Is it only the money for 2nd or 3rd wife that can be invested? What of the money spent on the 1st wife, can that not be invested as well?

Again, I am not the one promoting pilygamy, you are and it is economic ignorance.

I propose monogamy with extra units of non-committal masseuse over a period of a lifetime.

For both gender.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Jamesayo: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
There must be some unresolved issues becoming a major problem here. Reactions from what happened clearly showed some other things have been cooking somewhere somewhere someone is not explaining.

As a man of the house, calm words all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME always turn away strife. Anger, threatening doesn't solve issues. You have buuilt the foundation for Divorce already and I won't be surprised when it eventually happen.

Do you pray together, whatever religion you guys are. Keeping your home is not your strength, it's only God. Seek more and clearer understanding before talking. You need to understand she might be going through alot, while you are going through much more "alot"... You are still the head and must e "ALWAYS CALM".

Please give your wife a nice dinner, wash her, dry her, clean her up, and maintain your sweetness in home. We deal with "shits" in marriage not giving room for the devil at all.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by omotoyossi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol what a stupid ignorant childish man..u are sincerely stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Pirosaw: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
My brother thank you for sharing because we learn everyday. You need to address the following in your home to have a happy home.

1. Communication gap. There is lack of communication both verbal and non verbal
2. Openness to each other. The two of you should be open to each in all things. she told you a lie because she is afraid of telling you the truth
3. Lack of care - if you care enough you should have notice the discomfort of your wife as a result of that infections.
4. Lack of trust - if there is trust she will confidence tell you the truth but she is afraid you may read meaning to it and that is what you have done.
5. Lack of intimacy - how many times do two of you have your bath together? how often do you play with each other both up and down and every part of the body? Have you help her to shave recently? etc. She is your wife and you are the husband, both of you become one.
6. Not your best friend. Make her your best friend so that she can let you know something ordinary you might have know.
7. Be sensitive toward her, e.g after google and you know the reason, you should said my dear I am so sorry so you have this toilet infections that is why you are using this cream, you did not tell me, hope you very fine? sorry my dear. This is how to treat your wife. To say you nag and can block you is because you are sensitive to her needs.

Finally, what women need are Affection, Attention and Appreciation.

Tell her you love her and do things to show that you love her in word and actions.
Try to be with her most of the time, listen to her, give her most of your time, stop chatting when you are with her. Spend quality time with her. Let her have your attention any time any day. Let her know and feel you are for her and no one else
Appreciate all the good thing she has done, appreciate her beauty, her hair, dress just appreciate her, get a card and just write I love you and I will love you for ever. Say nice things to her

Stop using words that are not good and that can land you into trouble. You will kill her. If you love her and care for her, you cannot use such words. Use words that will encourage her and not words that will make her to block you.

Some one made some suggestions above, you should consider it. Buy what she like, apologize, treat her nice and take her out. Love and cherish her. Please let her work or start a business for her.

God bless your home.

Peter (Marriage Counsellor)

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by steppin: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
I blame the Op for overreacting the way he did.
He ruined his chances of knowing if she truly had a one night stand.
But truth be told, why keep the use of the mycoten cream a secret?
Why lie about it, if the reason for using it genuine?
She might have taken Dazel kit or a single dose of antibiotics and the mycoten is part of the prescription.
Gonorrhoea and some other infections can be cured with a single dose of antibiotics.
I work in healthcare and I've seen lots of married women who come in for treatment for STDS, and when they're advised to bring their partners along for treatment, they come up with silly excuses.
Op, you messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by mranova(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

Very well said... Ladies are more exposed to infection considering they have to sit to use the toilet just to pee. At least she's well armed with mycoten.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

From the death text you sent to her, I can tell you've beaten that woman before hence why the death threat could come out so easily from your mouth.. Well, you are forgiven but the next time you try it, may a Grey colored lightening 10times the speed of a normal lightening, trace you wherever you are and condemn your legs with high voltage watts, kilowatts and mega watts of lightening shock... The elders have spoken...

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ireneidiva(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:

Pls read again and read to understand, I dnt use it daily.
It's the same thing. As long as you use it to prevent instead of treating (I wonder where you guys learnt that 'toilet' infections can be treated with that) ... But then, its just my opinion, you don't have to take it or be rude about it as well.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mimiey:
Every woman will have vagina itching at different point. I always have my mycoten in my wardrobe. I haven't had sex in monthssss. Before periods and after, sanitary pads causes infections, tight jeans, and bad pants cause itching.

Calm down...... A man should know and trust his wife. What is with the cat and rat play? U will kill her? Please create a toxic-free marriage.

@bolded

Aunty, you did not see this study?

https://www.nairaland.com/5656652/nigerian-women-most-promiscuous-africa

Or the medical officer saying that 40% of firstbon children fail paternal DNA tests?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ecowas: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

What is wrong if she buys amateokun cream for her private part ? kiss

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Can I have your attention? I want to say something outside the subject matter but has to do with issues
ok u can talk to me on my Airtel line
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Liposure: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mycoten is an antifungal cream. I even use it 2 smoothen my skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
ok u can talk to me on my Airtel line

Send me a pm let's talk offline. You can send your digits to my email offline
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Calm down bro.
Be bold and cinfident with your wife.

Make her comfortable, she will always be open to u, Even she will be the one to tell you she needs the cream, she has problems to handle.
All this things na maturity and understanding.

Your anger has gotten the better part of u. You have to clean up the mess and appease her.

If u make her remember say cheating deh, oga u are gone.

Pet and erase those anger burning in her now before its too late.

Make her comfortable and confident, and watch her tell u everything u try to know. A married man, your wife should be your best friend.

You guys don't open up to each other, that's y she couldn't tell u she had toilet infection. you both should work on your insecurities especially you.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by yYot: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
......Infact, you are an idiot! Nagging crew!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mimiey: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
I always have my Mycoten cream with me. I haven't been with any man in months and sometimes I get itchy. These could be from toilet. Some women who even urinate and dont wipe immediately get itchy. Before and after monthtly periods, itching comes. Poor hygiene from underwear also causes itching.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nairaboi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why did the wife not tell him she had an infection. Why? Why? Why? If she can hide such a thing, then she can kill. Anyone that hides the truth can kill. Simple.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by famzynet: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
It is absolutely wrong for a woman to be treating herself of infection without notifying the husband . That is selfishness because for her to have the infection means that the man may have contacted it. So the op is right by being angry with his wife for secretly treating herself of infection without his knowledge. Even your doctor will tell you to notify your partner or they notify him anonymously.
Then her being found with mycoten may not necessary mean she cheated. Modern toilets don't cause infections.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Why did she lie about the source of the drug? In my opinion, that was the source of the whole issue.
are you the op? Mind yaself. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by wizkidblogger(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Two of you are childish. It's better you guys free yourselves now o. I no want hear sey person stab person oo
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Dameland: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dumbass husband.
Vagina yeast infection treatment is what you are here publicly ranting about... can't you protect your wife's privacy?
She wants to keep her private part odourless and prevent yeast infection (toilet disease)
You don't have respect gan. Annoying man.
She should send you back to your father's house.

[1quote author=uncastableodd post=86228990]Good morning everyone.

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand. [/quote]
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by orjianthony12: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Women are always having infection sha n is not about sex or from sex.
Chi59:

Not true.
Vaginal infections are not all gotten by sex. Read up and destroy your ignorance.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by poweredcom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP your wife don join the team oo

I de see mycoten for almost all olosho room oo na Dem de patronise am.pass
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

My friend almost all the women get mycoten cream,go and sit down you both and stop all this childish behaviour
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Jubilee1982: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
For your information Mr Man, mycoten is used for the treatment of candidiasis a yeast infection which any woman can come down with not as a result of infection from the toilet. Probably your wife has been having vaginal itching which prompted her to go for mycoten. It's natural for any woman to have a yeast infection when the bad bacteria in her vaginal overpower the good bacteria in her vagina. She should avoid doping, using certain hash soap to clean her vagina. Many soaps have the potential of killing the good bacteria causing imbalance. She doesn't need to clean her vagina with soap.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by jboycrb(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
illicit:
I feel that if she had told you she had infection, you would have still thought she sleeps around even when you know it could be gotten from the toilet. That's why she didn't tell you.
Is it true that you nag?
You have anger issues, why threaten to kill her, what if she dared you?
Will you make good your threat or whimper?
Mycoten is not a solid proof for cheating, just talk to your wife, I don't think she wants to leave you.

There is nothing like toilet Infection. Ask doctors in d haus
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by emanobis(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good day nairalanders,
Please, I've come to realize that must of us here enjoying talking instead of proferring real solutions.
Many have started blaming the man already.
The man himself has already regretted his method of confrontation and he shared the story here for help and assistance.
He is simply asking if there's more to that Mycoten or than the eye can see. Is there any other purpose for it. He is a man with family and he is protecting the family. Is it when the wife infects the whole family that you guys will understand what he is passing through.
Instead of the wife to confide in her husband, she is bringing up another topic all together...who does that.
Telling the man that she can survive without him means SHE IS CHEATING ON THE MAN.
Let's check it this way, if that man is suffering from Hepatitis and ddnt share it with the wife, how would she react. Please, let's be sincere with ourselves sometimes. This protection of the women-folk is becoming something else.
Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.