Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80957 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
No tell your dad first, just leave the house and give them any other reason
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by D1zion: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
I think you should first report to your sister to hear her own opinion before going further to your dad.it might be that your sister loves her husband & will not want anything that will soil their Union.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by sweetTai(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get a cutlass or a machete and put it beside your bed. Idiot husband, your child is in the hospital and you’re bothering your sister in-law for sex? You should also inform your sister about this.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by 77up(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Leave that house as soon as possible and mind you, don't bother to go with his kid.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by masseratti: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
Another chance to touch you? undecided

I'm more of a relationship expert to stuff like this but you should find a way to leave that house, without telling your Dad nor your Sis. Your Sister will never forgive you if words broke out and it eventually ruins her marriage . Do you have to take care of the kid in that house (idk if the kid is at skul age). It's just an opinion, it's your word against his and from experience it doesn't do much than ruin the victim.

Act fast undecided
why do you guys say not to tell, not telling is the more reason why sex predators acts, when they know you will tell they won't do it.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by CandidNotes: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your calmness about the whole thing makes me feel like you are actually promiscuous. A decent girl would have been shocked and alerted the whole family by now... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Zooposki(f): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Efewestern:

Leave that house, he might do something unreasonable, tell your mom to come look after the kids.

The mom is not safe too. The man is an animal and looking for any hole to chook his prick.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Fabulousman11: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
My advice is that you don't tell your dad because it might result to marriage breakdown between your sister and her husband and also it will be too hard for her to handle cos her child is in d hospital already. I will suggest u leave the hux wit d baby to your dad house and if they ask u y u left the house, u tell them that you were not comfortable staying in d hux as yourvsisteryour sister was not around
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Eteka1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it
Sorry for your loss. May God comfort you all.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Iyiataata92: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
And you brought the matter to Nairaland jury. As if you will do anything we tell you now.
I wish I cared a bit
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Iyiataata92: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zooposki:

The mom is not safe too. The man is an animal and looking for any hole to chook his prick.
Any female in that house is a target

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Hedonisst: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some onuku men sabi fall hand seriously. With all the slay queens of different specs wey jabrata outside, na this kind falling hand level you dey disgrace yourself with. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get a life and leave the house.
Unless maybe you wonna test how far the dick used in shagging your sister, the sweetness and all, then you are free to stay. Else mi candid advise to you is that you leave the house.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Olam09(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Mispreeti babe i have sha beg you na why are you na disgracing me here and you know if your sister see this post she might want to guess it's us you even gave illustration of how many baby i got with your sister don't you know she will suspect ni please delete this post now and I'll send you the remaining 150k please joke delete it now don't let me get exposed na i promise i won't do it again this is my last time I'll do that shit please dear delete it fast before your sister sees this!!����
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by zoedew: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eteka1:
Sorry for your loss. May God comfort you all.

Leave immediately and avoid visiting that family. Let anyone think what they want to!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Sweeetheart(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
if you love your aunty you need to informed your dad. what if a cousin come around this time, he will do the same

if you Dont tell your dad today, he will do the same to another female member during their visit, even your mom is not safe in that dog hand

some guys/men are classless

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by henrygale(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

I once had a friend who exoerienced such. What she did was leave the house and never went back. Till today, the sister still bear grudges with her for not coming to her house for months/years but she never mentioned the reason. The sister's husband still calls her at intervals pestering her for sex, and she just keeps either ignoring him or even atimes gone offensive with him over the phone. The poor sister doesn't know all these till date and still bears so much grudges against the poor girl who is saving her marriage .
So the best thing is to leave the house with want excuse, possibly go along with the twin to your house especially if the child is a lil grown.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by duro4chang(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
If you have his phone number post it here now so that we will call him
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by karashita: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:

One should only break vows and confidences right? And just not touch the marriages because they are so sacred, yes?
This is how you would want a blood relative’s marriage to be spared in a similar position? (Not wishing you this though)

Dear poster, you owe it to the blood share with your sister, and your conscience to tell her what her husband did/does/is doing.
Simple
What she decides to do with the information is totally that, her decision.
If I married a man who sneaked into my sister’s room to grope at her while my child was in hospital sick, or even if nothing was wrong and he just wanted to touch her - even if she was skimpily clad? I would not forgive her if she kept it from me
That said? The marriage for me would be very over. A woman would love to be married to a human not a dog

Are you minding those people saying she should not tell her sister?
Should the man end up raping her,they would be the ones to blame her for not speaking out.Such a shameless man should be exposed,in my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Africomterror: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Thryphosa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Men are becoming something else cos of pussy. Shameful!
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by karashita: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
masseratti:
why do you guys say not to tell, not telling is the more reason why sex predators acts, when they know you will tell they won't do it.

Exactly.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by midnighter(f): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Record a conversation between you and the guy getting him to admit touching you OR place a camera somewhere and capture him trying to do it again

Then leave the house with the baby to your parents

Then, depending on what kind of person your dad is, explain it to him if you think he can handle it

OTHERWISE keep your mouth shut until further notice, anyhow they shout at you just endure it.

When the dust has settled a bit you can explain it to either your sister or your dad depending on which one of them is reasonable. Your sister is not in a fit state to take in this kind of information and she may twist the whole thing and blame you if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
hmm,stop sleeping naked, stop wearing tight fitting clothes and flashing ur boobs, you re reminding your sisters husband of what his wife used tolook like before depreciation set in.

encourage your sister to improve on her physical appearance and hygiene.

finally dont flirt with him.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by karashita: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thryphosa:
Men are becoming something else cos of pussy. Shameful!

Na today?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
lilioj:
Pls do not give him another chance. Leave that house as fast as you can. You can take your sister's baby along with you to your family house if necessary. I dont mean to scare you but That man rape you.

Can a single person rape a single person (adult - adult)
You must think raping someone is as easy as it appears on movies
Appearance is not reality.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by NELLY1990: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
So sorry for your loss dear. Meanwhile please tell your family members the issue at hand for future security. It happens to me years ago and up till date I can visit my elder Sisters house but not to sleep over there.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Can’t u lock the door when u want to sleep or what’s the setup of the house? If this can be done so ur privacy isn’t invaded then u can probably stay till ur sis gets back.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by byinks(f): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
kiddkash:

does he want to fvck you or sleep with you on the same bed (cuddling)

Oga, what's the difference ??

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mescana22(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa oh Women and stingynesss, You see that his wife is not home and he needs sex, give am small sex naw, haba wink grin
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
eyinjuege:

Tell your dad immediately.
The man is a pig
While his flesh and blood is battling for his/her life in the hospital, the father is trying to commit an abomination.
Don't sleep another night in that house, or he will rape you. Leave his child for him to care for. Men can also look after children. You don't need the brain of Einstein to look after a child. Even mad people on the streets look after their own children

You fell for this story. Too bad you can identify tales by moonlight.

I don’t blame people who post all these tales by moonlight I blame the responders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.