Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80977 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by karashita: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it

May the good Lord comfort your family at this period.It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by GoddonBishop: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just show him that you have posted it on Nairaland and if he is not careful it will be posted on Linda Ikeji blog and Yabaleft Online with his full name.

If he understands the gravity of this information he will even untouch the previous touch he has touched you both physically, psychologically and spiritually. cool

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by vivypretty(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:
@ dheaven, what a hellish advice shocked
HarunaWest, “you guys” are animals right?
Better remove yourself from that tag
Dear poster, you were supposed to scream down the house/ run as fast as your legs can carry you and report to your people. Even if you have to leave the baby, it is just for a little while, and he cannot eat his baby (yet/I hope), not while he is occupied with harbouring lust for his sister by marriage.

Why the need to protect this man and this marriage? A good sister would totally tell her married sister that her husband is scum and tried to disrespect his family, inlaws and himself by hitting on her
Let the wife decide to leave him (as she should) or not (what do I know? lipsrsealed)
A good sister will tell her sister, you say?
Something close to that once happened to me but the man involved wasn't my sister's husband but bf of a few months old.
As close as I was to my sister she never believed me. She believed the guy's lies and the continued their relationship.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zooposki:

The mom is not safe too. The man is an animal and looking for any hole to chook his prick.

The man is 100% likely to be cheating on his wife

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by midnighter(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
vivypretty:

Something close to that once happened to me but the man involved wasn't my sister's husband but bf of a few months old.
As close as I was to my sister she never believed me. She believed the guy's lies and the continued their relationship.

Exactly, so many girls will choose that guy over anybody no matter what you tell her. OP should be smart about it before she ruins her name

Its not every woman who wants to hear the truth

Small small...girls will just learn to avoid her house

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
The longer she stays in that house, the higher her brother's in-law chance of sleeping with her.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ashawopikin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
crackkhaus:

Just for the fact that she has not told anyone about the previous multiple attempts by the man to touch her, is already enough to kill her credibility.

I can't take any girl/woman serious when she did nothing to stop unwanted sexual predation the very first time it happened.

She may be a victim the first time, but the second time, she is definitely an enabler by still contemplating what to do about it.

This one is even considering the option of giving him another chance. cheesy
She must really be enjoying the feeling of being desired, OR she enjoys seeing him beg her after the act which gives her some power over him for keeping it a secret.

Either way, it won't be long before something will happen between them.
imagine even considering him another chance
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Jaqenhghar: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?

You will think of something. If he rapes you, they will still blame you. You know how Niggerians condone rape. They will blame you the victim. They will say why are you staying in a house with a man..... do you not know he is red blooded, body no be wood? You have made issues worse by saying you know he is making passes at you so the rape apologists will also say that he evem made a pass yet you stayed. It must mean you wanted it. Case closed. Your folks will hate you, your sister will hate you and you will be miserable.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Champneys: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.
My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.
I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.
Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
Report him to Buhari.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
vivypretty:

So sad. How did the relationship end?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Call his family and report to them with the threat that you will tell your family if that happens again. Someone needs to keep him in check. Reporting to your dad immediately may make him feel that there is no need to hide again.
However, he is a cheat, a chronic one! this one he can't keep his hands off you, what happens outside? Whatever happens, you need to tell your dad eventually, your sister needs to be protected from this kind of husband that thinks with his d*ck
ignore this one! Just go back home! Convince your sister you have exams to write! She should come home for the twin!

Modified: I thought as much! Your profile pic says it all!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by EmpressT(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Give him a chance to do touchy touchy For wetin? What's your instincts telling you? LEAVE THAT HOUSE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tomdon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:

One should only break vows and confidences right? And just not touch the marriages because they are so sacred, yes?
This is how you would want a blood relative’s marriage to be spared in a similar position? (Not wishing you this though)

Dear poster, you owe it to the blood share with your sister, and your conscience to tell her what her husband did/does/is doing.
Simple
What she decides to do with the information is totally that, her decision.
If I married a man who sneaked into my sister’s room to grope at her while my child was in hospital sick, or even if nothing was wrong and he just wanted to touch her - even if she was skimpily clad? I would not forgive her if she kept it from me
That said? The marriage for me would be very over. A woman would love to be married to a human not a dog

Story
All these kind of people shouting down the roof are the most terrible people. Aren't you a human too??
He is wrong but hope you're perfect before assuming chief judge position.
The guy foolishly allowed his brain to go on vacation and wants to taste young puci. His wife's sister for that matter. Very stupid man oo
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by cescky(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it

Sorry about your loss

For your brother in-law,try and switch on your phone recorder perhaps the audio..so he doesn't know.

The can rape you and no one would believe you...

If your in a room with the baby lock the door...

Sorry for your loss once again
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me

Don't make any call to your Dad
Do you think your Dad gonna let it slide away like that
Man to man.
Your sisters husband and your Dad will never ever in their lives go the same way till death.

Just live the house, take the kid to your parents house
Case closed.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by bmdmixer: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

1 is that you on ur dp? if yes now i see why
2 just carry baby give daddy and tell sis u have to attend to something urgent, fake a call or something
3 collect money from him with smile b4 u leave so u no go loose

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Plead:

You fell for this story. Too bad you can identify tales by moonlight.

I don’t blame people who post all these tales by moonlight I blame the responders.

Elderrrr....
Happy new year.
It might be a story, however I have seen the true life similar case before, so such happens.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by autonomous22: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Give him na
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by donMIG(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nonesense u tink man na firewood?
For no dei wia tins wei go make him eyes dei chuk ooo
N again the man sef na dawg him wan colet u wei b him wife sister join?
Only jah know what he must have been doin to outsiders dat crosses his path
U for clear ur sister oo
Then u go set d old fool up by recording ur convo n playing it for her if from there na ur sister know weitin go b ha next decision or u jejely allow dia marriage
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by efighter: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

That's we men for you. .am sure he has been your admirer,his been looking for the chance.Meanwhile who sleeps with his sister in-law, gosh..The man no try.. If I were you, take the 6 months baby to your house..Inform your sis, tell her your bored and you Wana go back home..Don't tell her bout her hubby yet except he messed up again..For this night, lock your door..and don't open till morning. Sweet dreams

I will slap you. You dey craze ni? That's whose men? If you have been sleeping with every Tom, Dicck and Harry, not every guy is. One of my sisters-in-law who is my age once lived with me (my wife and I) for about two years, three other younger sisters-in-law have lived with us(my wife and I) for several years and I have never been stupid enough to attempt any stupidity.

Yes, I am the Secretary of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Assocation (SBA), but we are not stupid, we know where to perch.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by evidencenews1: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

That's because people you roll with are hypocrites, they act decent in frontta errione and do dubious stuff behind y'all back..The reason Nigeria isn't moving is cos people do not say the truth, they are hypocrites,what they criticize is what they like most..Me I will always say my mind regardless of public opinion or scrutiny..Men are lustful towards ladies irrespective of their relationship...Period
People like you can rape their daughters after all men are lustful towards ladies irrespective of their relationship. I pity your generation. If kongi dey catch you, how much ashawo dey charge? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Witchersunited: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What is this one saying? is it not the useless in law that has no regard for his wife and family who is destroying their marriage. You guys know the type of people you manipulate, it's not everyone that will take nonsense like this. If my husband seduces my sister and I confirm the story is real, I won't remain his wife because my daughters won't be safe.

how many husband will you replace before wisdom sets in

If he had raped her fine but he attempted to, no need to end a marriage over that, the sister is currently dealing with a sick child, some of you are just here destroying homes in the name of feminism, you wouldn't practice what you preach, I know your type, miss I can't take nonsense but your man sleeps with all your friends and you sit there and accept it.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Powersurge: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Don't tell anyone. Look for a way to leave the place. E no dey easy to see husband as a single mother oo (that's to your sister). Economy hard. Even single never see man wey ready.

I think the threat will keep him at bay.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by sunshine1974(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Don't tell your dad, the door doesn't have a key ni? Always lock the door behind you till you leave the house, and be at alert, before he will come and rape you and blame it on the devil.

A case like this almost destroyed my sister's marriage.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by drakeskull(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
That guy is mad, who does that abeg. People that can't keep their thing where it belongs.

@op, how do u dress in the house? I hope its not revealing and what can tempt cos for ur profile pic, u no wear bra o shocked
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Positivepoint(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Charged up u phone to 100% put it on a flight mode and mute all notification. Hook it up to a power bank if necessary.

Place it in a place that it can record the room while not been spotted.

Get ur evidence before reporting. Be smart
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Georgnilla: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
In kizz Daniels voice. "Park and gooo"
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
life is a scam lol. ur sis go hate u

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by adecz: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
You no fit lock door?

E be like say, secretly, you
want make e do you
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some men are just SCUM with the BAG in their brains.

how can you have an erection towards your wife's sister for God's sake?

this is how rape issues start.

imagine!

I have nothing to say but to tell that some men are just scumbags! angry

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tchidi066(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
I know this is coming late but i have got this to say, it's high tym people call a spade a spade, whats up with people advising the op to keep things to herself all in the name of saving her sister's marriage, that man is simply a scumbag and can only think with his dick, imagine ur wife being in the hospital with your sick child and what you can only think of is how to get in ur sis in law pants, Gosh! What a disgusting man, that woman deserves better i swear!

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by TEYA: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
I hope you did not do that. That's a terrible advice. Don't tell anyone, just leave the house. I feel you shouldn't even be there in the first place, given that your sister is absent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / I Hit My Husband By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.