Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91441 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
pek:
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.
Bro, For treating them that way, may you also be treated this way too, and may you not find helper too when you hit rocks, such a wicked fellow you are........your own blood brother......devils everywherr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

he could have at least discussed with his brother for a way out of his predicaments. There are better ways to handle such situations! haba!!
Exactly, rather than sending them away.....

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
yes

Boss I wan upgrade my piano skill. Be my coach abeg
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Your stance is quite laughable. SMH.

It still beats me why you have been here on this thread replying every 'Tom and jerry', is there something I'm missing? Are you hustling on this thread? Is that why you have tented here??
hahahahaha
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Boss I wan upgrade my piano skill. Be my coach abeg
am not based in Nigeria , am in North Canada, we do have loads of YouTube tutorials, check YouTube, I will advice you to follow step by step videos of a skilled pianist on YouTube.....that should be okay, lots of materials online, you don't need to attend a music school if you know what you are doing, wish you all the best

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him.
Poverty is worse than coronavirus.
hahahahaha, the girl na fool na, GOLDDIGGER OMO, e sure me say she no get shingbai for account.......awon werey

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by olexjay(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
thundafire:
A lady came to my house instead of her to go to dey toilet she had dey guts to wee wee in my room on dey floor and used rag to mop it I was mad
u must be kidney me!! If this is true then don't u ask her if she is normal??
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by olexjay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nathan7:
A chick came to my house
I called a friend to com c fine babe wey come over
He came...I went out to get her sth to eat n drink
Long story short,came back n my doors r locked(front n back)��
I dun sufa sha���
bro ur case na sorry case lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
you are the dead body here, cus u think with ur dead brain, if it's true love,even if na garri, una go drink am together, stupid broke biitch, una no go wan suffer with ur guy, na to drain him life.......if e con make am now, una go dey follow am like fly......dead brained bittch

You are a PUTRIFYING dead body filled with maggots cool Oya come down from "North Canada" and beat me very well or play piano for me make I dash you serious yellow garri that I'm sure you're missing down there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by olexjay(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Realfrankie:
She came to visit and decided to spend the night, the next thing that happened, she started bringing her clothes one by one before I knew she's living with me without my approval
congrats bro for u don get a wife lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him.
Poverty is worse than coronavirus.

Hahaha are you jealous Do you want me to "darling" you too?

PS. It was actually going to be "sweetheart" but I changed it. Make I dash you that one

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by olexjay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
HolyTitus:
I thought I should just share this. There was this casual friend; not that close tho; just hi, hi, how are you doing today, fine and waka pass. He was my senior, but diff dept. and had graduated then. I dunno even know what brought me online to Facebook that day and his message popped up that he's coming to school to do whatever, I dunno and he doesn't have anywhere to stay. I saw no big deal in that, so I invited him over. One week waka pass, I was the one taking care of his 3 square meal all alone. Then it got to a point that I used all the cash on me for handouts and other stuff which made me broke. I made him understand everything how e dey go. Evening came, he quizzed me about what we were going to eat, I made a suggestion and when it was time to add to the little I dropped, he said he forgot his ATM at home and his bank is not inside the school, lol. We shall managed what we could get with money I dropped that night - don't forget, my foodstuffs was dwindling as well. Following day, this guy brought another friend of his home without a prior notice. It was in his presence that he was now informing me that his friend needed somewhere to stay having calculate me fully well that I won't object. To cut the story short, this friend of his offered us some support, he spent like 5days and he left. But this guy of mine never finish what he came for and I went back to taking care of his feeding. Some days after, he would bring in different girls and he would wink at me to excuse him. You guys are free to tell me, moe rindin gan... He made sure he exhausted the foodstuffs in my kitchen, lol. It was when he realised that there's nothing left that he said he had finished what he came to do; I was like, you kidding right? and he asked for my bank details promising me that he would drop something into it. Since 2014 maybe he'll drop it tomorrow, only God knows. It was after some days that I started looking for my sweater and my instinct directed me to call him cos he always wears it during hamattan. Dude said he mistakenly packed it with his clothes. I laughed and I said okay... Na me Bleep up. Final year came, I was given an assignment on building plan using tracing sheet and tracing pen, and I thought of someone to help me and I put a call to him reason being that he studied architecture, guy billed me that I couldn't negotiate the price. It was later I met with someone else and he did the overpriced assignment for half the price. Life goes on
that's humanbeing for you, they will take your kindness for st*pidity

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Chummynoni(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
HolyTitus:
I thought I should just share this. There was this casual friend; not that close tho; just hi, hi, how are you doing today, fine and waka pass. He was my senior, but diff dept. and had graduated then. I dunno even know what brought me online to Facebook that day and his message popped up that he's coming to school to do whatever, I dunno and he doesn't have anywhere to stay. I saw no big deal in that, so I invited him over. One week waka pass, I was the one taking care of his 3 square meal all alone. Then it got to a point that I used all the cash on me for handouts and other stuff which made me broke. I made him understand everything how e dey go. Evening came, he quizzed me about what we were going to eat, I made a suggestion and when it was time to add to the little I dropped, he said he forgot his ATM at home and his bank is not inside the school, lol. We shall managed what we could get with money I dropped that night - don't forget, my foodstuffs was dwindling as well. Following day, this guy brought another friend of his home without a prior notice. It was in his presence that he was now informing me that his friend needed somewhere to stay having calculate me fully well that I won't object. To cut the story short, this friend of his offered us some support, he spent like 5days and he left. But this guy of mine never finish what he came for and I went back to taking care of his feeding. Some days after, he would bring in different girls and he would wink at me to excuse him. You guys are free to tell me, moe rindin gan... He made sure he exhausted the foodstuffs in my kitchen, lol. It was when he realised that there's nothing left that he said he had finished what he came to do; I was like, you kidding right? and he asked for my bank details promising me that he would drop something into it. Since 2014 maybe he'll drop it tomorrow, only God knows. It was after some days that I started looking for my sweater and my instinct directed me to call him cos he always wears it during hamattan. Dude said he mistakenly packed it with his clothes. I laughed and I said okay... Na me Bleep up. Final year came, I was given an assignment on building plan using tracing sheet and tracing pen, and I thought of someone to help me and I put a call to him reason being that he studied architecture, guy billed me that I couldn't negotiate the price. It was later I met with someone else and he did the overpriced assignment for half the price. Life goes on
inside life. that guy is heartless

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Was in school then this friend of mine came to my house being the first time and I've already cooked ask him to feel comfortable since he's a family friend......And I left for my friends birthday party only for me to come back and meet two of his friends placing their dirty legs on my walls everywhere was just smelling due to their shoes and my pot of soup is almost gone.....I went in took few of my cloths and somethings I'll be needing.... I took my bag and tell him to meet me outside cause i don't want to embarrass him in front of his friends told him where to keep the key for me and i took the next available bus and travel home.....my mum you tell us you're coming cheesy me :- i was missing everybody at home that's why had to wash the room when I return sad

Ur own better na.what of my lil cous dat brought iz corper frnd into my house.cuz he haz a soare key.i came back frm work n met d guy on my in bedroom with iz dirty shoe.dude no evn greet me na me still greet am like chairman how far dude no evn ansa me cuz he was watching tv.me myself just kuma follow am sit down dey watch tv.when my lil cous came back he was like uncle welcome.i dn fetch d water wey u say make i fetch n i was like thank u jurr..how mummy na? Na dat time d idiot begin remove iz leg from my bed begin greet me.meself com ansa am back like u are welcome sir.

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
am not based in Nigeria , am in North Canada, we do have loads of YouTube tutorials, check YouTube, I will advice you to follow step by step videos of a skilled pianist on YouTube.....that should be okay, lots of materials online, you don't need to attend a music school if you know what you are doing, wish you all the best

Thanks boss.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
hahahahaha, the girl na fool na, GOLDDIGGER OMO, e sure me say she no get shingbai for account.......awon werey

Na true bro.
Some of these online strong girls are very emotional in real life. Always forming nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

Hahaha are you jealous Do you want me to "darling" you too?

PS. It was actually going to be "sweetheart" but I changed it. Make I dash you that one

If u like Darling the guy from now till next yr all I know be say nothing go come out.
I bliv if u were 2b his girlfriend during those trying times you'd advice him to chase his cousin nd the fiance out.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
olexjay:
u must be kidney me!! If this is true then don't u ask her if she is normal??
I just ignore her never called her again
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nikes:

grin grin grin
Some people are just evil in this world. Bro check well...he fit don try collet number grin grin
Na his plan.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
cybriz82:

Ur own better na.what of my lil cous dat brought iz corper frnd into my house.cuz he haz a soare key.i came back frm work n met d guy on my in bedroom with iz dirty shoe.dude no evn greet me na me still greet am like chairman how far dude no evn ansa me cuz he was watching tv.me myself just kuma follow am sit down dey watch tv.when my lil cous came back he was like uncle welcome.i dn fetch d water wey u say make i fetch n i was like thank u jurr..how mummy na? Na dat time d idiot begin remove iz leg from my bed begin greet me.meself com ansa am back like u are welcome sir.
Lol grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

You are a PUTRIFYING dead body filled with maggots cool Oya come down from "North Canada" and beat me very well or play piano for me make I dash you serious yellow garri that I'm sure you're missing down there
MRS PUTRIFYING, I HAIL U, ABI U BE MRS PATRICIA U. OPONU........i see say u don learn new word......iya ode .......Tuehh!!!!!!TUEH!!!!!! Aunty Alaini ,Aunty werey, You have no worth maaam, now please carry your coronavirus ridden body and your multiple-sclerosis decaying body system away from mentions..... ugly broke biitch.....na ur type no dey ever find husband to marry, GOLD DIGGER OMO WEREY.......AUNTY ODE, NOW SHU SHU SHU SHU OFF MY MENTIONS, OPONU

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
cybriz82:

hahahahaha,
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!

Nice one bro thank God u didnt listen to any of those bad belle people.ur couz got a heart of gold.n sometimes we shudnt help people cuz we want them to help us back.just do it for d love of God.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Realfrankie(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
olexjay:
congrats bro for u don get a wife lol

I reject that kind wife bro
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
cybriz82:

Na so people take dey miss opportunity o. Just because you no sabi person, you dey think say na nobody. You really acted mature, I must say.

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

If u like Darling the guy from now till next yr all I know be say nothing go come out.
I bliv if u were 2b his girlfriend during those trying times you'd advice him to chase his cousin nd the fiance out.

If you believe that then you obviously didn't read my comment.

Even the person I was speaking to got my point yet you refuse to understand, darling wink
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sorepco(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ur story brought tears to my eyes. What if while staying at yrs the fiancee was hanging her parts everywhere and expecting u to wash after they ate? When sun1 respects ur property u shoe them respect also.

Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Vivianagoja(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
mirexxx:
This thread made my night.. grin had a good laugh..I won't share my experiences tho..
Bro night Never reach naa....abi u from Benin??
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
sorepco:
Ur story brought tears to my eyes. What if while staying at yrs the fiancee was hanging her parts everywhere and expecting u to wash after they ate? When sun1 respects ur property u shoe them respect also.

you really will not understand the many things I had to overlook!!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AmuRubber(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jayy10:

I guessed right, you are new to this forum.
Take down this post or they'll come for you. I know what I'm saying, they will. This is for the sake of your self esteem. shocked

Modified: One already. I told you o. shocked

She didn't know.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jayy10:

Oh OK!
But what language is that?

Arabic. (EMARATI)
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by viqSmallz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
One girl went to my wardrobe and started selecting old wears to give to a said NGO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.