Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91388 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AmuRubber(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him.
Poverty is worse than coronavirus.

LMAO!

Guy, u no well o! grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by shaneroberts26: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
missimelda01:
The bolded is the reason why ladies don't invite guys to their place, except they are dating or something.

You needed to see the disgust on my face when I saw what he was trying to do.. I thought it was only in secondary school people acted this stupid.

No be only disgust. You would have fvcked the guy if you had feelings for him. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AmuRubber(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
viqSmallz:
One girl went to my wardrobe and started selecting old wears to give to a said NGO

Na wa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!

You're 4 million naira richer, hallelujah.

Abeg your situation is not the norm.

Give nigerians an itch and they take a mile

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him.
Poverty is worse than coronavirus.

If 4 million is alot to you, you're the true definition of poor

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by femmyapson(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
1Sharon:

donate 4% of the 4m to my foundation..then i will tag you a rich woman...If you cant afford it..Then you are a BIG FOOL AND A SIMPLETON AT THE SAME TIME

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
femmyapson:

donate 4% of the 4m to my foundation..then i will tag you a rich woman...If you cant afford it..Then you are a BIG FOOL AND A SIMPLETON AT THE SAME TIME

Only 4% ? You know I can donate quadruple that amount?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Seriously cnt u guys do without swear words against each others

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
IceColdVeins:

You love raggae?

I prefer dancehall
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nikes(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!
Your cousin na corret man. Some people would even forget you exist and the day you reach out to them for help, they'll make you feel like you're bugging them. You sef try sha

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by unibenakpos(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
i read from 1 till 24, I've tried.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Yea I know I'm poor but I'll be extremely wealthy one day nd I also know ur one garri sipping low life girl forming nonsense on social media.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bdchange(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
God bless everyone of you who made my 2 days laughing hard...despite some still abuse each other like premature teens. Nairaland brings joy for some of us that take life as easy as it should be, not attacking anyone whose comments seems odd.

17 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Yea I know I'm poor but I'll be extremely wealthy one day nd I also know ur one garri sipping low life girl forming nonsense on social media.

Midnighter is poor, you are poor.. I am poor too. Let's embrace our penury.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Midnighter is poor, you are poor.. I am poor too. Let's embrace our penury.

You are really nice for even replying that guy calmly
Like what's his point and how does it affect him if you calling someone else "Darling". Some people really need a brain check up

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by NACE13: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Jeez mehn! I have laughed my intestine out. Days like these are what I love.

Let me share mine then:
A female friend i just met called and said she wanted to come over and see my new place. In less than 5 minutes after arrival, she started going through my toiletries, telling me she likes my bath soap, body spray, perfume, even my laundry soaps. Went to my wardrobe, wanted to take my Portuguese national football jersey, unfortunately for her, I am on the the huge side, so the jersey is the XL type, too big for her and I had already crested my alias at the back. I was like, "Babe, did you come to see me or you came to do your own version of Black Friday shopping?". She was trying to laugh it off but I started getting irritated.

Another one happened way back when I was in school. A dude came for clearance and said he was just going to spend 3 days, 4days max, I didn't know him but he is a friend to my roommate. The dude is quite muscular and tall with a fine face (no homo) but because he is cute, he started over doing things. If I dey do my own press up jejely the puta go dey form gym instructor dey gimme coaching lessons, he is this type of "Mr. know All" dude. The day my girl came to see me, the guy melt begin do fine boy turn up things. He started behaving like that dude the guy talked about earlier on this thread cheesy. He will take off his shirt and start doing push ups in front of her, he'd want to do 100 at once, just to show off thereby trying to kill himself. She'll be in the kitchen, he'd go with her and start raising senseless topics to discuss. Thank heavens my girl then was the straightforward type. She told him off almost immediately that she's not in the mood for small talks.
The dude almost finished our food, the day I had had enough i told him to bring forth money so we can cook better jollof rice, he asked me to bring mine and I asked him "The rice, tin tomatoes, gas and other ingredients I have here are from where?".

One day, we were all watching a movie, I was on the floor with my girl, the dude was on the bed sleeping, or pretending to be sleeping, my roomie with another dude were at another angle watching the movie as well, na so this puta just stylishly put hand on top my babe chest, trying to do some funny things while pretending to be sleeping. My girl almost slapped him right there but I held her back and called him to wake the fvck up and sleep properly. My girl said until he leaves, she ain't coming back to my place. Fortunately, her roommate travelled for about a week or more, so I just jejely took some of my stuff and went to stay with her. Some puta negroes can be funny sha. The annoying part is he didn't achieve what he came for; the lecturer holding one of his results travelled for a conference, so the guy had to spend another week or two maybe. Imagine such fuckery at its zenith undecided embarassed undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Let me share my story,
i financed a guy's feeding till the time he graduated, what the guy sent to me was 2k to say thank you for what i did for him. It wasn't funny,
another one like that the same thing, that one didn't give me shishi, i personally told myself to stop this good boy act that from i'm going to be devil himself no matter the situation, if u are dying i will watch u breath your last, i'm done helping people with a good heart.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by engrelvis(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Mobree:

What are you saying Oga? It's obvious you're a person that would rather dump his problems on another instead of sorting it out. The guy in question just married! The insensitive brother should be a man and hustle for his family. No one has it easy.

Nigerians and their entitlement mentality sef angry .
u dnt update ur diary again
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Mobree: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2020
cybriz82:

Nice one bro thank God u didnt listen to any of those bad belle people.ur couz got a heart of gold.n sometimes we shudnt help people cuz we want them to help us back.just do it for d love of God.

What the f is wrong with Nigerians?? Is it a crime to say NO??

You can go about helping the whole world but don't condemn someone who isn't. You're not in their shoes. Laslas, na their money...they earned it and can choose to spend on whatever. If you wan open charity home sef, go right ahead. Stop condemning others on how they spend THEIR own money. Haba!

P.S: The man even promised to give his brother cash after his wedding. Did you guys read that part at all?

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Mobree: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2020
engrelvis:
u dnt update ur diary again

Iz laziness o loool.

I'll get to it this weekend at most sha.

Thanks boss!
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by engrelvis(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Mobree:

Iz laziness o loool.

I'll get to it this weekend at most sha.

Thanks boss!
u better do

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Sermwell:

did you also read where he said that he had set the brother up different times?

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him. Poverty is worse than coronavirus.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nathan7(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2020
chubbyswit:
abeg come finish this story bros

U knw d end, lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nathan7(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2020
olexjay:
bro ur case na sorry case lol

Naaahhh
I learnt a vital lesson for life
Kolect 1mouth bfor introducing her to friends
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by zeelux97(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2020
HolyTitus:
I thought I should just share this. There was this casual friend; not that close tho; just hi, hi, how are you doing today, fine and waka pass. He was my senior, but diff dept. and had graduated then. I dunno even know what brought me online to Facebook that day and his message popped up that he's coming to school to do whatever, I dunno and he doesn't have anywhere to stay. I saw no big deal in that, so I invited him over. One week waka pass, I was the one taking care of his 3 square meal all alone. Then it got to a point that I used all the cash on me for handouts and other stuff which made me broke. I made him understand everything how e dey go. Evening came, he quizzed me about what we were going to eat, I made a suggestion and when it was time to add to the little I dropped, he said he forgot his ATM at home and his bank is not inside the school, lol. We shall managed what we could get with money I dropped that night - don't forget, my foodstuffs was dwindling as well. Following day, this guy brought another friend of his home without a prior notice. It was in his presence that he was now informing me that his friend needed somewhere to stay having calculate me fully well that I won't object. To cut the story short, this friend of his offered us some support, he spent like 5days and he left. But this guy of mine never finish what he came for and I went back to taking care of his feeding. Some days after, he would bring in different girls and he would wink at me to excuse him. You guys are free to tell me, moe rindin gan... He made sure he exhausted the foodstuffs in my kitchen, lol. It was when he realised that there's nothing left that he said he had finished what he came to do; I was like, you kidding right? and he asked for my bank details promising me that he would drop something into it. Since 2014 maybe he'll drop it tomorrow, only God knows. It was after some days that I started looking for my sweater and my instinct directed me to call him cos he always wears it during hamattan. Dude said he mistakenly packed it with his clothes. I laughed and I said okay... Na me Bleep up. Final year came, I was given an assignment on building plan using tracing sheet and tracing pen, and I thought of someone to help me and I put a call to him reason being that he studied architecture, guy billed me that I couldn't negotiate the price. It was later I met with someone else and he did the overpriced assignment for half the price. Life goes on

Lol
I dunno if it's only in Nigeria, but I've come to realise that if you offer help to people on a platter they tend to see you as a fool, probably why he billed you crazily for the project.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Sermwell:

baba, I started reading this since yesterday, I wanted to comment but when I read his own side, I decided not to mention anybody nor comment. U see there is one thing people don't know about life, when is rosy u will always feel on top. But remember those bottom. For now is rosy for him and some supported what he did, even though his elder brother missed it somewhere, but sending them out is pure wickedness. kai, abeg that guy wicked.
Baba u see ehh, there was this uncle of mine (late) he was an Nigerian Ambassador in different countries.
Imagine an Ambassador, but this man was damn mean and heartless, he never helped anybody in the family. I mean nobody ever ate his 1 naira. So he served and retired from service. And the worst the wife supported uncle heartlessness. After every set and done, baba enjoyed his money all alone with his wife. Money cum dey get k-leg, baba cum home finally and the wife was in the city with the children, like play, baba cum die.
Things cum turn around for baba family.
Now the wicked wife na recharge card she dey sell. All her children no man wan cum offload them from family.

abeg mak person no quot me.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by zeelux97(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I remember my days in Ekosidin, there was this dude that graduated but came for clearance. I decided to squat him for the three days. I noticed that on the third day, the chief was doing no leave no transfer. I just chill. The night of the third day oboy went clubbing and brought one disgusting chick. The idiot was winking at me to leave my house around 10pm for him to defile my sheet. I said they should wait outside let me, clear everywhere. I locked my door... And slept off. The guy banged and banged, I increased music. In the morning by 6am, I dropped his bag outside my door. Which useless you don't know tomorrow...
I swear u be real gee
I would da done d same thing o

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Charlezs(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
azadus18:
Am here to read sum world class lies ......
We are in this together �
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by RollsRoc(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
To add to what others have said.

in 2016 when I was living in a rented apartment. A friend called me that he is in town and wants to stay for while. then I was working from home, having my mining rigs in my room.. I wasn't home then, I told him where to get the key and asked him to feel at home.

I'm ashamed to say what this guy did. This friend ate all the edibles in the refrigerator and drank my most expensive wine.

my girl came to the house and he was trying to get familiar with my girl.. claimed the DSTV remote. I had to settle with the one in the room.

This is someone I haven't seen in three years. who does that.

To top it all, this guy messed up my asic miner and cooler. something I set up with 5m. my source of living..

I allowed him stay till he left...sadly he was a close friend.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mobree:

What the f is wrong with Nigerians?? Is it a crime to say NO??

You can go about helping the whole world but don't condemn someone who isn't. You're not in their shoes. Laslas, na their money...they earned it and can choose to spend on whatever. If you wan open charity home sef, go right ahead. Stop condemning others on how they spend THEIR own money. Haba!

P.S: The man even promised to give his brother cash after his wedding. Did you guys read that part at all?

Seriously u miss road abi u borrow person phone to comment here.what is wrong with all this oversabi children sef i was only praising d guy for helping iz couz.so why are u here spittin on my comment
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

baba, I started reading this since yesterday, I wanted to comment but when I read his own side, I decided not to mention anybody nor comment. U see there is one thing people don't know about life, when is rosy u will always feel on top. But remember those bottom. For now is rosy for him and some supported what he did, even though his elder brother missed it somewhere, but sending them out is pure wickedness. kai, abeg that guy wicked.
Baba u see ehh, there was this uncle of mine (late) he was an Nigerian Ambassador in different countries.
Imagine an Ambassador, but this man was damn mean and heartless, he never helped anybody in the family. I mean nobody ever ate his 1 naira. So he served and retired from service. And the worst the wife supported uncle heartlessness. After every set and done, baba enjoyed his money all alone with his wife. Money cum dey get k-leg, baba cum home finally and the wife was in the city with the children, like play, baba cum die.
Things cum turn around for baba family.
Now the wicked wife na recharge card she dey sell. All her children no man wan cum offload them from family.

abeg mak person no quot me.
chai!!! you see now?? most times I laugh when people cannot tolerate the slightest bit of inconvenience for the sake of others! because of my cousin, I'm now living the kind of life I dreamt of living 5yrs after graduation, that's if I'm lucky. I just thank God for everything!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.