Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91433 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2020

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Mobree:

What are you saying Oga? It's obvious you're a person that would rather dump his problems on another instead of sorting it out. The guy in question just married! The insensitive brother should be a man and hustle for his family. No one has it easy.

Nigerians and their entitlement mentality sef angry .
he could have at least discussed with his brother for a way out of his predicaments. There are better ways to handle such situations! haba!!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2020
illitrate:

Sitting room (parlor).
Oh OK! But what language is that?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!
Guy u're lucky you have a good cousin. Somepple will pay u back with evil. God bless u and ur cousin.

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by azadus18: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2020
pafisayo:
Mowa pelu e
smile
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

Thank God for your life and well done for your kindness. We rejoice at the showering of ₦ ₦ ₦ on your blessed head. You are anointed.

Now let us ask you: Were you newly married when you did all that wonderful stuff for your cousin Smh
I was worse than someone who newly got married! I was seriously struggling in school because my parents didn't send me money cuz my other siblings were in school too. I survived by taking 2days off from school to sell some teaching aids I designed for nursery and primary schools in Benin. the peanuts I made was what we survived on in school. I had to pay school fees, buy foodstuffs for 3 persons and also cloths which I shared with my cousin, bought books, etc. I was sure worse off than someone living in 4 bedroom flat. I was living in selfcon.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MZrapper(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

Please stop answering them, all of them are stupid. If you check them very well, none of them have spoken to their elder brothers in the past 5 years.

You should rubbish your marriage all in the name of "elder brother" because of what? People on this Forum dont respect their wives at all.

Let their sisters-in-law come and hang pant in their house less than a week after their wedding day, nonsense

Your stance is quite laughable. SMH.

It still beats me why you have been here on this thread replying every 'Tom and jerry', is there something I'm missing? Are you hustling on this thread? Is that why you have tented here??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2020

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

You dont get it darling, We are not only talking of money here

Nobody has the right to barge in on a newly married couple that is just starting out and begin to constitute a nuisance, all in the name of "na my brother get this house"

If he were a single person it may have been different...I am not denigrating the great sacrifices you made for your cousin but you cant compare apples and oranges. The brother, the wife and the sundry kids should get the Bleep out of my marital abode cool
lol. the elder bro didn't act responsibly, but I was thinking there would have been a better way around the situation instead of having him and his family kicked out like that.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.

Hahahahahahahahahahah
. My belle o. This one na a tooth for a tooth. I celebrate you my brother .

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

lol. the elder bro didn't act responsibly, but I was thinking there would have been a better way around the situation instead of having him and his family kicked out like that.

You have a point; I just dont think his own anger was misplaced like his "attackers" are implying
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2020

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by funbat(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2020
maybe u r uglier than she thought

Rarefayol:
She said she will pass the night nd go the next morning, but I have to send her Tfare wic I did.... So she finally came... that night and stood in front of me changing her clothes... Mehn I was like everytin don sup for me oo.. After changing her clothes, I got her sometin to eat... Wen we lay on bed I took move, she decline... I was surprise how would she possibly decline nd she was supposed to go back the next morning...

I persisted but she insisted that she's not running away I should chill until later in the mid night.... Lol I swear I was awake from 11pm to 3:30am I was hard already after seeing her naked early... Around 3:30am or so I took a move again she decline.... I took move again nd she stood up nd grabbed her bag nd ask me to open the door, I did... I was like weytin dey worry diz one... Boom she headed for the gate outside... nd I left my room rushed out to meet her outside, so I can help her open the gate, I know she won't be able to open it. That was how she left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
This guy sef grin grin
Frankicent:

Eh now you don know.. Babe come your place even enter your home more than once... You no try flirt with her or sweet mouth her.... Now you don know bi.. I sure say she god don give you sign tire.. You go dey reason my broda babe... Weldon Sir
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Archtype(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

I was worse than someone who newly got married! I was seriously struggling in school because my parents didn't send me money cuz my other siblings were in school too. I survived by taking 2days off from school to sell some teaching aids I designed for nursery and primary schools in Benin. the peanuts I made was what we survived on in school. I had to pay school fees, buy foodstuffs for 3 persons and also cloths which I shared with my cousin, bought books, etc. I was sure worse off than someone living in 4 bedroom flat. I was living in selfcon.
It just narrows down to good heart and a better understanding not really on what a person has

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Awafolashade(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
scrolldown88:
Refusing to live and behaving as if we were married.
and you accepted the
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by yunzy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
kill my � alien dog and fry 8 pieces of egg in one day
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by flex04(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them

Hmmm Deep shocked

imam07:
must u girls always ask for transport money?

Mad o grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
and what's wrong if you shared with him, do you know if he didn't have much on him you gold digger gals.......mention me and thunder will fire you, stingy hoes

Boss r u a pianist?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Vivianagoja(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
2shure:
Her nipples became hard when she saw my rock solid dick. But i refused to sleep with her cos her boobs had fallen.
I Don't trust this guy tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Vivianagoja(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
balqe:
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag

Yahoo ni babalawo

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by flex04(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
TLION:
A friend call to come visit me due to say them get strike for their school. We dey always say hi normally, but we have never lived together before. As real OG I say oya na come over. He has Always says he likes me. And me too go say bro I like you too. Never knew this bastard took my own likeness to another level. So he came that Friday evening I took him to bar we drank and enjoy ourselves. So we got home That night we sleep for same bed at night I just felt a hand touching my 3rd leg. Ah still feel say nothing spoil before I know the hand enter my pant Bobo don dey make attempt to suck my dvck sef.....I nearly kill the guy that night and na that same Night I tell bastard to leave my house. Stupid motherfucker.

Guy if what i read is correct, u be guy he be guy'

dont you have a handGun under your pillow

Aswear, that night i will erase his history from earth... YOU MEAN HOMO
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by flex04(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
galadima77:

That said, why play a movie for a visitor that came so late? Was the movie supposed to make him leave early or what?
Just asking, no take offense.

Guy you dey do CIA work grin grin

Loving your investigative skill

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sorepco(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
It's crazy. Wud u believe it's coding probs in their family back in naija as she finally pushed Dem out. Her monthly electric bill went from 80usd to 400usd.

1Sharon:

Not even 1, but 4 boys? !
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

You dont get it darling, We are not only talking of money here

Nobody has the right to barge in on a newly married couple that is just starting out and begin to constitute a nuisance, all in the name of "na my brother get this house"

If he were a single person it may have been different...I am not denigrating the great sacrifices you made for your cousin but you cant compare apples and oranges. The brother, the wife and the sundry kids should get the Bleep out of my marital abode cool

Now him don mention 4mil u don start to Darling him.
Poverty is worse than coronavirus.

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by jnoz23(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
My guy DAT stole my remote control, you try wella!
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Boss r u a pianist?
yes
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
midnighter:

Please dont mind these dead bodies quoting you, why didnt he take you to where he could afford instead of embarrassing the two of you like that? Smh
you are the dead body here, cus u think with ur dead brain, if it's true love,even if na garri, una go drink am together, stupid broke biitch, una no go wan suffer with ur guy, na to drain him life.......if e con make am now, una go dey follow am like fly......dead brained bittch

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by damtan(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Chai, I can't laugh abeg; I dey public place smiley

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sorepco(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
I will suggest to him to rent a smaller apartment for his brother...

skyhighweb:
bros u don't have a brother, u not a brother material.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by damtan(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sermwell:

bro I followed this thread from page one and I must say your attitude towards your brother wasn't right at all!!!
I have a cousin who was seriously in need to the extend that he came to stay with me in school with his fiancé. I was a student and struggled so hard to take care of them for 2yrs. Almost everyone in my hostel asked me to send them away but I didn't. After about 2yrs of staying with me, he got a contract as a ship cleaner.
last year December after my call to bar, he called me and said he has something 'small' for me, and asked me to send my account details. Like a dream, this guy transferred 4million naira to my account(an amount I have never made in my entire life). I was dumbfounded!! I cried when he reminded me of the sacrifices I made when he and his fiancé were staying with me in school!
wow...... This is the kind of things that motivate me to keep doing good and helping people, God never forgets......thanks for sharing bro, one love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.